Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

While it was frustrating not to get all of it, or even the majority of the next few orgasms, having a face covered in girl cum was thrilling. Caitlin especially liked it because not only did it prove that she could be a good pussy licker, but it proved that she could please Iris.

That she could return the favour from all that amazing head Iris had lovingly given her, and perhaps most importantly no matter what happened next the proof of her ability to please Iris would be covering her face. The girl cum of her girlfriend, the amazing Iris West, would be on her face while Iris would be returning the favour and fucking the cum out of her! Now, that was one hell of a consolation prize.

Poor Caitlin had to settle for that consolation prize a lot for the next few minutes as the amount of liquid squirting out of Iris rapidly increased, almost as much as the other girl's movements. Then suddenly Iris began to grind down on her face, making it virtually impossible for Caitlin to swallow even half of the heavenly liquid.

And it only got worse when she reached down, grabbed her head and held it firmly in place, Iris beginning to literally fuck Caitlin's face and make it difficult for the scientist to even breathe, let alone swallow cum. And yet, she was still pleasing Iris. In the end, that was all that really mattered, Caitlin thought to herself as she allowed Iris to use her however she wanted.

Just as Caitlin was becoming really lightheaded Iris pulled her up into a passionate kiss, tasting herself on the other brunette's lips and tongue. She then licked Caitlin's face like a dog, both girls giggling happily for a few long seconds in between licks, before Iris kissed her again. Then the process was repeated, just like it had when the roles were reversed and it was Caitlin curiously chasing herself on Iris's face, lips, tongue, and in her mouth.

Through it all Caitlin had wondered how she could repay Iris, and even though she finally had she couldn't help greedily hope that Iris would also return the favour in some way, and from the look on Iris's eyes when she finally pulled away told her she was going to get what she wanted. But as it turns out, just not in the way she thought she would.

"Get on your knees, on the floor, and close your eyes." Iris grinned.

Caitlin frowned, "Why?"

"Because I said so." Iris answered cheekily, before correcting herself, "Because I have a surprise for you."

"Oh, okay." Caitlin replied, unsure what to think.

"And no peeking." Iris teased playfully, trying to keep the nervousness out of her voice as she quickly retrieved Caitlin surprise, strapped it on and then hurried over to stand in front of her girlfriend, "Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Slowly Caitlin did what she was told, and then she blushed, "Oh."

"Do you like it?" Iris asked, adding nervously before Caitlin could reply, "I got it from the same place I got your strap-on, and as you can see, it matches my skin tone perfectly just like yours does. Did. I mean, you're less pale now, so we can get you a new one if you want. It's just that, you never seemed comfortable wearing it, and if it's just not you're thing, I totally understand. It's just that I was wondering if you were, you know, a bottom. Which, for the record, would be so hot, and I'd love to top the hell out of you and fuck you with this thing into you're a quivering wreck. But it's totally up to you babe... also if you think this is too big I bought smaller ones just in case. I, I just couldn't resist giving myself a bigger cock than you."

There was another long pause and then Caitlin nervously asked, "So, you want to use this thing on me?"

Blushing a little Iris nodded, "Obviously."

Yet another pause, then Caitlin lent forward slightly and asked, "Would you like me to suck it?"

"Fuck yeah." Iris grinned, "I'd love for you to suck it."

Iris opened her mouth to say more, but she was rendered speechless when Caitlin Snow opened her mouth wide and slid it over the head of the cock strapped around her waist. There was a brief pause when Caitlin had wrapped her lips around the head where the scientist looked up to the reporter for approval, and even though Iris didn't intentionally react Caitlin must have seen something she liked in her eyes because she began to slowly bob her head up and down the first few inches.

She also began sucking her cock, but Iris wasn't truly aware of that until Caitlin really got into the blow job, mostly because she couldn't feel it like a guy could, but also because she was just so captivated by the other girl's head bobbing up and down in front of her.

It was just so wonderfully erotic, and submissive, for Caitlin to be doing this. Here she was on her knees in front of her, sucking on a dildo which Iris was about to use on her pussy, and instead of being scientific about it and doing the bare minimum before skipping to the good stuff Caitlin really worked that shaft, eventually even taking it into her throat and gagging on it, just to please Iris.

Oh yes, Iris could watch this beautiful sight all night long. At the same time she had a sudden urge to face fuck her girlfriend, or even call her names like her personal cock sucker like something out of a porno. Luckily Iris was just about able to control herself, because even though she couldn't resist providing a little commentary she at least held back on the really nasty stuff going through her mind.

"That's it baby, suck my cock." Iris began hoarsely, before really getting into it, "Mmmmm yeahhhhh, suck it! Fuck, you look beautiful with a cock in your mouth. Oh yeah, take it deep! Deep down your throat! Take it! Oh fuck, that's sooooooo hot. Mmmmm fuck yes, get it nice an wet for me. Make my cock nice and wet so I can fuck you with it. Yeahhhhh, get it all wet. Oh fuck, come here Cait, I need to fuck you."

Honestly Iris wasn't sure at what point she reached down to stroke Caitlin's hair, but it gave her something to grab onto when she wanted to pull her girlfriend up into her arms for a passionate kiss, Caitlin unsurprisingly letting her, kissing back and then not protesting as Iris gently moved them backwards and down onto the bed.

Once she was lying on top of the other girl Iris kept up the kissing for a little while, reluctant to break it, but she didn't want to waste the saliva from the passionate blow job she just received, and she really, really wanted to fuck Caitlin, so it wasn't that long before she made her move. Namely to slide a hand down to Caitlin's cunt and gently start rubbing it, making the other brunette gasp into her mouth.

While Iris would have really liked to be able to slide her dick right into her girlfriend's pussy she wasn't an inconsiderate guy, like some of the men she dated, and was more than happy going the extra mile to make sure Caitlin was ready to be fucked. Especially as that involved fingering Caitlin Snow, which had become one of her favourite pastimes. Not that she spent too long on it this time.

In fact she might have spent more on the initial pussy rubbing, but only because when she initially slipped a finger into Caitlin that wonderful little hole was so wet and welcoming that she quickly added a second and then a third finger while Caitlin moaned in pleasure into her mouth.

Then, just to make sure, Iris broke the kiss and softly whispered, "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes." Caitlin gasped, "Please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me please. Oh Iris, OH GOD!"

Caitlin would have happily begged for longer, all night if she had too, but before she could really get going Iris smiled at her warmly, and then in a flash removed her fingers and replaced them with her big black strap-on cock.

The second penetration caused Caitlin to cry out, but it was mostly out of pleasure, and Iris stopped before that could change and then gave her plenty of time to relax before beginning the slow and seemingly never-ending thrust forward that pushed the rest of the cock into her cunt.

Caitlin's previous boyfriends had been by no means small, but this was far beyond anything she'd had before. She had almost requested a smaller size, but despite her brain telling her it would be for the best Caitlin found her lust taking over and she decided to push her luck.

That turned out to be a very good thing as while she was stretched like never before it was nothing she couldn't handle, and the fact that she was being stretched like this by another girl, the girl she'd had a crush on for so long, the girl she was now dating, Iris West, made this whole thing so much more erotic than if she had just had the good fortune of hooking up with a particularly well hung guy.

Or had bought the toy Iris was now using on her own for personal use. Plus, the fact that Iris was staring at her the whole time with concern in her face, and maybe even love, helped Caitlin to relax and accept the massive intrusion.

Honestly Caitlin was so consumed with staring back she kind of lost track of just how much cock was inside her, so at first she was confused when Iris started pushing the dildo into her pussy and there was something pressing against her crotch. Then she realised it was Iris. That Iris's thighs were pressed against her own, and her girlfriend's cock was now completely buried inside her cunt.

Wow, that wasn't something Caitlin ever expected to think, let alone experience, and the realisation made her blush. Almost as much as the fact for all her intelligence it had taken her so long to realise what had happened. Which in turn made Iris smile, which of course made her blush even more.

She tried to explain herself, although honestly Caitlin had no idea what she was going to say, and it didn't matter as Iris immediately made her forget her train of thought by leaning down and pressing her lips against hers in a gentle kiss.

Caitlin wasn't sure how long it lasted, but the next thing she was aware of was Iris beginning to thrust in and out of her, causing her to tense and let out a cry of pleasure mixed with a little discomfort.

The discomfort was minor, especially considering what Caitlin had been expecting, but it immediately caused Iris to stop everything and check in with her, which of course just made Caitlin love her more.

"Are you okay?" Iris asked softly after she broke the kiss.

"I'm fine." Caitlin quickly reassured, honestly feeling embarrassed about her reaction, "It feels good, it's just..."

"New? I know." Iris said softly and sympathetically.

"I was going to say big." Caitlin admitted, perhaps blushing even more than before, before quickly changing the subject, "Can, can you please just keep going? Please, please just fuck me."

Iris smiled flirtatiously, "Who am I to deny a pretty girl anything?"

Caitlin barely had time to roll her eyes before she found herself moaning, "Oh God yes, mmmmm, just like that! Fuck me! Ohhhhhh Iris, please fuck me. Fuck me with your cock! Yessssss, fuck me good, oooooooh God! Oh my God Iris, that feel so good. Please keep doing that. Keep fucking me! Don't stop! Ooooohhhhhh, kiss me! Kiss me again while you fuck me."

Iris almost repeated herself, but she had made it pretty clear that she didn't like to deny a pretty girl anything. Especially her pretty girl. Oh yes, Caitlin Snow was her pretty girl, that primaeval thought never more powerful than right now as Iris took Caitlin like a man would, thrusting her big cock in and out of her and making her feel good. Making her moan and whimper so becomingly. And blush!

Oh how Iris loved the way that Caitlin was blushing for her. She had done it a little as Killer Frost, but she had only really known because they were so close. Now Caitlin was back to normal, if perhaps only temporarily, Iris getting to enjoy the full experience, and it was glorious.

Which was why although she couldn't deny Caitlin's request Iris couldn't stop herself from choosing to misinterpret it. So she did kiss Caitlin, just not on the lips. No, instead she leaned down to press her lips against her cheek before slowly sliding her mouth down to Caitlin's neck.

She lingered there for quite a while so she could enjoy the soft sounds her pretty girl was making, and how her cheeks were flushing crimson as she continued making her moan for her. Which Iris was expecting to be punished for, at least in the form of a stern look from Caitlin, but instead the other girl just closed her eyes and seemed to let the pleasure takeover her, which led to Iris grinning against the soft skin underneath her lips.

Then after seemingly savouring this sensation for a little while Caitlin wrapped her arms and legs around Iris and pulled her more firmly against her body. This coincided with Iris thrusting forwards, so Caitlin pushed the dildo even harder, and deeper if that was possible, into her, which in turn caused Caitlin to let out a sharp cry of pleasure.

Then she loosened her grip somewhat, allowing Iris to easily pull back, before pushing her forwards again and then repeating the process as Caitlin held Iris tightly against her neck and stroked her hair fondly. At least until Iris stopped playing ball, which earned her a stern look from Caitlin, especially when Iris lifted her head and grinned at her girlfriend.

It was very tempting to give Caitlin what she so desperately wanted, but as always Iris wanted her to actually ask. Especially as she'd been needy enough to do it only a few seconds ago. Also, Iris had wanted to do this for a very long time, and she wasn't quite ready for it to end yet.

No, she wanted to draw this out a little more, so she leaned down and kissed Caitlin again, her girlfriend resisting initially but soon melting into it again. Ha, Killer Frost melting underneath her. Or should that be defrosting? Either way it continued to make Iris smile into the kiss as she continued gently but firmly fucking brilliant scientist Caitlin Snow, a.k.a. the superhero Killer Frost, with her big black cock.

Caitlin soon found herself whimpering with frustration into that kiss, as despite her earlier claim Iris happily denied her what she wanted, even though she damn well knew exactly what it was that Caitlin wanted her to do now. Although she suppose there was something to be said for delayed satisfaction, and she had no doubt Iris would give her what she wanted eventually.

It was just that waiting for it became almost painful, especially as with her firm and steady thrusts Iris easily fucked away any uncomfortable stretching and replaced it with pure, wonderful pleasure that Caitlin just couldn't help but crave more of. So much so she be willing to beg for it given the chance.

As if reading her mind Iris broke the kiss and stared at her expectantly. Which of course caused Caitlin to blush, and initially chicken out, which just made Iris grin even more wickedly and continue fucking her so wonderfully it felt literally painful. Or at the very least annoying, Caitlin glaring up at her lover, which just made Iris grin more.

Then Caitlin pushed herself to suck it up. She was a superhero, dammit. And yes, she still didn't thing that term applied to her, but she'd still done things she wouldn't have thought possible, from throwing ice cubes to getting strap-on fucked by Iris West. Plus she had done it before, and like before it was only a matter of time before she gave the girl exactly what she wanted.

"Harder!" Caitlin whimpered, "Fuck me harder! Please, ohhhhh, I want to cum. I need to cum."

"How badly?" Iris pushed.

"Really, really badly." Caitlin admitted.

"You wanna cum on my cock?" Iris asked with a wicked grin.

Caitlin blushed, "Yes."

"Say it for me baby." Iris pushed, "Say you wanna cum on my big cock."

Blushing even more than before Caitlin whimpered, although she became more bold with each word, "I, I wanna cum. Please I, I want to cum on your cock. Ohhhhhh Goooodddddd, I need to cum! Please Iris, make me cum! Make me cum! Oooooooh you said, mmmmmm, you said you could never deny a pretty girl anything, oh God, and I'm pretty again, so do what I say. Ooooooh Goooooodddddd yessssss, make me your pretty girl. Make your pretty girl cum. ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeessssssss, make me cum on your cock! Make me cum on your big black cock! I wanna cum on your big hard black cock! OH GOD!"

With those last words Iris suddenly grabbed hold of her legs, shove them onto her shoulders and then stared down at Caitlin with a wild look in her eye. This caused Caitlin to let out a soft gasp, and then suddenly the room became deafeningly silent as for a few long seconds Iris completely paused her thrusting.

Then suddenly she restarted at the same pace as before, but quickly started to build up that pace until eventually Iris had to be fucking her with every ounce of her strength, with Caitlin folded up like an accordion no less. She didn't even know she was this flexible, although maybe that was because something was leftover from her transformation into Killer Frost. Not that she was thinking about that right now.

Soon Caitlin wasn't thinking about anything at all as she suddenly found herself crashing over the edge of a monster orgasm, perhaps more powerful than any she'd had so far, mostly because she could literally feel herself cumming on Iris West's big cock. Oh yes, she could feel herself squeeze down on it, and cover it with her cream. Cover Iris with her cream.

Oh God, she knew it was an illusion bought on by her climax, but in that moment Caitlin could have sworn that Iris's cock was real, and throbbing and pulsating inside her. Which of course it wasn't, but it wasn't staying still either, Iris rapidly pounding it in and out of her, and making her cum over and over again until her brilliant mind melted away, along with perhaps her entire being, as she was consumed with pleasure. And Iris West.

Iris West felt just as consumed by Caitlin Snow. There were a few moments were Caitlin closed her eyes, maybe because things were just too intense for her, but overall the two girls kept her eyes open so they could stare at each other throughout this intense pussy pounding.

Which definitely wasn't new, they did it all the time while fingering each other, but this was different. Somehow more intense. And Iris almost felt like she could feel what it was like inside of Caitlin. Feel her squeeze her. Feel her girlfriend's pussy squeezing her big cock. Which Iris knew was ridiculous, but then they dealt with a ridiculous all the time, and although she would never want to be a man this was the one time in her life Iris truly wanted a dick.

Of course ultimately it was unnecessary, as Iris couldn't imagine possessing a real dick could possibly make her feel more powerful and dominant then she did right now. Or make Caitlin any more submissive, and more importantly any less than hers.

Because that's what this girl was now. Hers. Her pretty girl. Her pretty little white girl. Yes, the colour of their skin had never truly mattered in their relationship, except for the fact that Iris loved the contrast of their skin rubbing together when she made love to her, or one of her previous boyfriends, but hearing Caitlin call her cock big and black just seemed to provid her credible fuel, and despite her best efforts Iris just couldn't keep her mouth shut about it.

"Take it baby! Take my big black cock!" Iris growled, "Take it in your pretty little pink pussy! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, take it in your pretty little white pussy. Yeahhhhhhh baby, take it! Take it like a good girl. Oh God Caitlin, you're such a good girl. Such a pretty girl. My pretty girl. My girl. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, you're mine now Caitlin. All mine. You're my pretty little bottom. Yesssssss, we're going to do this all the time now Caitlin. I'll be the pussy pounding top, and you'll be the cock taking bottom. All you need to do is cum for me baby. Oh yeah, keep cumming nice and hard on my cock. That's it baby, be mine. All mine."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers