Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"All yours." Caitlin whimpered in between her orgasms.

Just hearing those words from Caitlin finally shut Iris up as she went over the edge of a powerful climax of her own, the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of taking another girl, taking Caitlin, in this way pushing her over the edge and rendering her speechless.

Also mindless as she pounded into her, at least for now, submissive mate, and not so subtly tried to convince her that this is how it should always be between them. Oh yes, it was so clear to Iris now. She should have always been the top, and Caitlin was born to be a bottom. She just needed to make her lover see that, and hopefully the multiple orgasms would be a good start.

Unfortunately that was the beginning of the end, as even though she was able to pound them both to multiple climaxes after that Iris didn't have the stamina of a Speedster. She didn't have the speed of one either, and she was to horribly aware that what she was giving Caitlin would pale in comparison to what someone like Barry could give her.

Which pushed her on a little bit more, but ultimately she collapsed down on top of her lover and they were both left panting for breath. Which allowed Iris to take a step back and think about what she had just done, and to her dismay she couldn't help think she might have overdone it a little bit.

Then Caitlin let out a sigh, "I guess you were right... I'm a bottom."

At first Iris grinned, but then as Caitlin didn't seem to be jumping for joy at that fact reassured her, "You know, we don't have to stick to those labels, especially of it makes you uncomfortable."

"What? No, I..." Caitlin blushed, before admitting some things she probably wouldn't have if she wasn't exhausted and delirious from her orgasms, "I, I like it. I liked being your pretty little bottom. Your... your bitch."

Again this made Iris grin widely at first, but then she gently stroked Caitlin's face and told her, "Only in private baby."

For a moment Caitlin just stared at Iris, then murmured, "Then what am I in public?"

"My girlfriend. Or my girl. Or just, mine." Iris grinned, "And I'm your woman."

"That's so cheesy." Caitlin giggled softly, before admitting, "I like it."

"And I like you, my pretty little bottom." Iris grinned widely, making Caitlin blush again, before she pressed her lips against hers again, lingering there as they both thrilled at being able to do this now Killer Frost had been defrosted.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers