Defrosting My Marriage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could tap that."

"I bet. I could, too."

After perusing the delicious menu, we ordered a plate of soft-shell fish tacos. Ellen liked them but I thought they were a bit bland and so I ruined mine with too much salsa picante. Then things got better when I slurped up an insanely yummy flan.

After lunch, we stopped at the spa where El picked two from Group A and two from Group B. I signed up for a massage. We walked a while through the jungle, watched some naked tennis and found our way back to our casita for a nice long nap.

That night, we went to dinner and it was truly five-stars. El had the ceviche, while I had the puerco enrollado which literally melted in my mouth. Dinner was delicious and not filling, I was glad as it was still quite warm as evening set in and we had a few hours before the club opened. We set down on a pair of lounges on the beach and gazed at the star-studded sky.

"I'm in paradise, Ray. This place is outstanding. It's everything I've fantasized about. Everything."

A couple came by and they too seemed to be transported by the ambiance. In fact, everyone we'd met seemed relaxed, loose and somewhat spell-bound. After about an hour, we walked down to the shore and did a lot of hugging and kissing. This place was pure romance. We heard the music starting up in the club, a mix of salsa and disco. We were in no particular rush and so we continued to walk holding hands along the edge of the surf.

Eventually, we made it to the club. It was filled with guests and there was an aura of primal bacchanalia. There were three poles set up on a stage with three nude women sliding along and doing amazing exercize feats.

"Look at the woman in the center, Ray. Is she hot or what?"

Indeed, the woman in the middle was petite and in perfect shape. Her dimensions were a bit off as her breasts seemed large for her size. She turned and wound around the pole mesmerizing her audience.

"She is something else, isn't she?" We turned to a couple who took seats next to us. They were our age and very, very good looking. We introduced ourselves. They were Jeannie and Peter from Chicago. After a few minutes of chatting, we found out that this was their third day; that they were celebrating their sixth anniversary and Grandma was watching the baby; that this was their first time at the resort; and that Jeannie had always wanted to hang at a nude beach. El commented that she, too, had always wanted to run naked in to the surf and that I had filled one of her fantasies by bringing her here.

"Tell me," asked Jeannie, "After one day, have you two had great sex?"

El enthusiastically responded, "Yes, actually it was so uninhibited and natural, it was divine."

"Us, too. Last night, we had sex under the stars. Today, we had sex in one of the beach tents. I'm already so tan. What about you, Ray, how's it been?"

"It has been great. This is only our first day and we've already been picked up by another couple, and made love twice!"

Jeannie suddenly looked like a deer caught in the headlights. She quietly mumbled, "You swapped with the other couple?"

"Well, sort of, " said El.

"What does that mean?"

"Well..., " El paused and looked at me. I nodded yes. I mean she'd gone this far. "So, we came down here with the desire to be uninhibited. We certainly intend to have sex with each other but this event happened kind of spontaneously. We just went with it."

"But you did swap, right?"

"Yes, but not the way you think."

"I don't get it," said Jeannie and looked over at her husband who shrugged apparently confused, too.

"So, she and I had sex. And he and Ray did likewise. And yes, it was pretty good."

They gasped. I asked, "Haven't you ever been at least a little curious?" Before they could answer, a familiar voice boomed behind us.

"Hello, my newbies!" It was Sherry and Kenny. "Are you here to party and go crazy? This club is so much fun!"

"Yeah, but first we're just checking it out...taking it slow," I said.

"I get it...newbies. But don't take it slow for too long, I know you want to play with these again!" She pulled down her gold sequined bra and brushed El's face with them."

"Come on, honey. I see some of our friends over there," Kenny pulled her away. I noticed that she didn't pull her bra back up.

"Whew! That's who you were with today?" Jeannie and Peter were obviously gobsmacked.

"Yup! Can you see why we..."

Jeannie cut her off, "Yes, I think I can. She had some tits!"

'Oh yeah, she does. And that isn't all." I looked disapprovingly at all as she wasn't being very discreet.

"Go on, Ellen. Now, I'm dying of curiosity. Tell us."

"Okay, okay. She had the largest clit I've ever seen. It was huge."

Jeannie's eyes bugged out and she was speechless. Peter picked up the slack. "And what did you and he do?"

"Why we sucked each other off, of course. And he was exceptional. Does that explain enough?"

"Yes, I'd say so. We came here because we, too, wanted to be uninhibited. So far, we've only had sex with each other but we've seen some things that made our heads spin. And I can't say that we haven't been curious." He added, "We've both been curious."

"That's good," said El. "here, you can do stuff that you'd never do at home. And it stays between the two of you. You're here on an adventure. Don't be afraid. Nobody here bites, unless, of course, you want them to!"

They smiled at Ellen's joke.

"If you get curious, look us up at Casita #5 on the beach, okay." El worked on her drink as she took in the scene around her. It was starting to heat up and get pretty wild. Sherry was now on the stage naked and wrapping herself around a pole with one of the other woman. Or, they were wrapping each other around the pole to be more precise. Kenny was also up on the stage fucking another woman on a pole. A few of their friends were getting up and joining them. "Come on, Ray, let's dance."

There was a small crowd in front of the stage, dancing and shaking their booty. Ellen pulled me up and dragged me onto the dance floor. I was making my best dance moves when a man behind Ellen unwrapped her pareu. Her breasts popped out and within moments, she was being felt up by several hands. As for me, I had my hands on the ass of the blond next to me. I felt someone else's hands on my ass. The next thing I know, we're in a conga line hand to butt with the person in front of us. I couldn't help giggling and smiling. This was some silly fun. I looked for Ellen who was on the line across from me. She was laughing, too, as she played with the guy's ass in front of her while another guy was rubbing her ass. I also noticed that Jeannie and Peter had joined the line, too, and both of them were laughing. Like I said, it was silly fun. Eventually, the line broke and the woman in front of me turned around.

"You have nice hands. What's the rest of you like?" She rubbed her hands along my cock which was tenting my pareu. She smiled. I squeezed her ample breasts and thanked her. The music stopped and we headed back to our table. Jeannie and Peter joined us.

"That was some dance!" Jeannie giggled. "Some icebreaker!"

"Yes, it was," said El, "I think I may be pregnant!" We laughed.

Peter and I still had our pareus stretching out. Jeannie pointed at us and we all broke up. The ladies were all topless and I pointed out Jeannie's large nipples. We broke up again.

It was hot in the club. The DJ announced that he was going to take a break and that we should all take a dip in the pool. The club cleared out and the adjacent pool started to fill up. Ellen and I unwrapped our pareus and jumped in among the other revelers. The swim-up bar had a crowd around it and we swam toward it. We got to within ten feet of it and found ourselves talking to other people. It never occurred to us that all of us were naked, it just seemed natural and quite normal.

"I'm Bob and this is my partner, Bobbie."

"Mel here with my wife, Susan."

"Hi, I'm Maggie and this is Ted."

"I'm Richard and this is my husband, Frank. Where are you from?"

"I heard crazy Sherry call you newbies, is this your first time here?"

This was the way to have small talk, naked and in a warm pool of clear water. I saw an opening by the bar so I swam over to order a couple of margaritas. As I swam toward the bar, I saw Ellen suddenly surrounded by revelers. Later, she told me what had occurred.

She related, "I was surrounded by all these penises. Some of the penises poked me. I felt a little bit intimidated but that soon passed when, from behind, a pair of hands came around me and caressed my stomach. I was about to remove them when a voice whispered in my ear. It was Jeannie and she said that she and Peter had talked and they would like to meet us privately and was I okay with that. I turned around and her breasts mashed against mine. I told her that we would like nothing more than to play with them. Anytime they wanted, they should let us know. She smiled, kissed me softly on the lips and swam away. I felt real desire in her kiss." I was excited by this bit of news. The thought of us turning a pair of newbies really turned me on.

We drank our margaritas along the edge of the pool and watched the action. Between all the small talk were lots of hands caressing flesh. Women were stroking cocks and men were caressing breasts and vulvas. A few people were caressing others of their own sex. It looked as though a full-blooded orgy was going to develop. The DJ announced that the party would continue in the club in a few minutes. He also announced that after this night, the club would reopen on Monday night.

I was tired. The margarita suddenly made me feel very weary. El was feeling the same as I saw her yawn. I suggested that we go back to our casita and go to sleep. It had been a long day and Ellen immediately agreed. As the crowd entered the club, we slowly drifted away headed toward Slumberland.

The next morning came after a very restful night. As the temperature fell into the mid-seventies during the night, we'd kept our long floor-to-ceiling sliding doors open to the veranda. And while they talk about the humidity on the Yucatan, it was negligible while we were there and so it was very comfortable. I woke before Ellen and took my morning pee, leaving me with (merely) a morning wood. I got back into bed and snuggled up into her. We whispered little love words to each other and languished in bed. We were very comfortable.

"Anybody home? Are you up yet?" It was Sherry, barging through the veranda and walking straight to the bedroom. "Kenny's playing golf and so I thought I'd see if you were up for a Sunday morning delight. I see you're waiting for me!"

"Hi, Sherry, and good morning to you. We were just laying here deciding whether or not to go to church. We decided to pass." Ellen can be such a smart-ass.

"Well, don't move on my account. Just stay right there." She slipped off her bikini and got into bed with us. Feeling my stiffy, she said, "Oooh, I can make use of that!" She rolled me onto my back and mounted me. Her vagina was so big that I hardly knew I was there. She slid up and down my shaft for a few minutes until she trembled, hiccupped and then came. "Oh, yes. That was good. It was just what I needed!" She lifted herself off me, went into the bathroom and then returned, slipping on her bikini bottoms. "I'm going to go for a swim. See you later." And she left. I noted that I'd never said a word, jus' sayin'.

Ellen and I were silent and still. "What just happened?" asked Ellen.

"I don't know. I think I dreamed that Sherry just used me, like a dog uses a hydrant!"

"Funny. I just had the same dream. Was it a good dream for you?"

"I don't know? Was I in it?"

We lay some more when Ellen said, "Well, I'm glad they're leaving tomorrow. And it's a good thing I ordered breakfast last night before we passed out. We're up so let's eat."

She went off the the bathroom as I slowly arose and walked in the living room. There was a room service table by the veranda. I wheeled it outside and poured coffee. We filled ourselves up on frittatas. I had lots of bacon and sausage. I need my protein.

We spent the day just laying around and with some tanning, swimming, more tanning, more laying around, like that. We barely had any conversation with anybody, not even each other. After dinner, when it was dark, we reenacted "From Here To Eternity" and made out on the beach. It was torrid. As the sun had wiped us, it was easy to fall asleep with me spooning her.

Monday came around and we dressed for our trip to the Tulum Mayan ruins, the Archeological Zone. Both of us were excited about this because we are avid National Geographic Magazine readers. We hopped into a small luxurious van with several other couples. We were happy to see Jeannie and Peter among us. There were a few other couples much older than us. We made our introductions, had some small talk, and enjoyed the twenty minute ride.

The park was nearly empty; we were nearly the only visitors in the park. Also, we had a private guide which helped explain the site. We were all fascinated by this ancient city and seaport, first populated in the sixth century and reaching its zenith in the fifteenth and sixteenth, until the Spanish arrived. The Hall of Frescoes was simply amazing but I was enthralled with The Citadel, a fortress on a bluff looking over the magnificent sea. We spent nearly three hours roaming the ruins.

After our tour, we headed to the museum shop for some trinkets. There were several tents outside it where local merchants also showed their wares. Ellen found a turquoise and gold necklace that she liked. Since this was Mexico, I knew I had to barter. The merchant wanted one hundred dollars for the necklace, I offered him thirty-five. He would not accept my offer and so I told him that I saw one in town I lied) that was much cheaper and I'd go there to buy it. I then turned around. He shouted at me, "Seventy-five U.S.!" I kept walking. He ran out of his booth to deal with me. I told him I wouldn't buy it for seventy-five dollars and he asked me to come back to his booth. He showed me several other necklaces but I said that I wasn't interested. Instead, I picked up a pair of matching earrings that also matched the necklace I wanted. I told him I would pay sixty dollars for all three. He said no. I turned and walked away. He shouted, "Okay, okay. Sixty!" He mumbled as he took my money. I wondered how much lower I could have gone but hey, he has to make a living, too. I walked back over to Ellen and showed her what I'd bought and she was overjoyed. She was beaming as she put them on. She looked beautiful and she wore them well.

On the return ride, the driver told us that Chichen Itza, another ancient Mayan city, was about two hours away and if we wanted to, we could book a tour with the hotel. However, he said, that was cartel and gang country so we all took that as a good reason to pass.

Also, on the way back, I noticed that El and Jeannie were in a hushed conversation. Later, El told me that Jeannie wanted to have a threesome as Peter had cold feet. El said that as long as Peter approved, it was fine with us. But she didn't feel great about it. I suggested that we do it.

The next day, we were in our tent after a spell of cavorting in the water. El had the hotel set up a hammock in the tent and she took a nap while I read a book I had brought. As usual, both of us were a naked as the day we were born. "Knock, knock!" Jeannie strolled in, by now she had taken to being naked most of the time, too.

"Shhh. The Queen is asleep!"

"No, I'm not. I just resting and loving this hammock."

"Peter is playing golf again and so I was wondering if I could have some playtime with you. I have to admit that I'm somewhat nervous having never done this before."

"You've never had threesome?"

"I've never had anyone but Peter! We know each other since high school and have dated ever since. We even attended the same college. So Peter and I..., well, I only know him. But since we are here and were interested in expanding our horizons, and I'm intrigued by you, it seemed like a good idea."

"But not for Peter, right?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that I'm more daring than he. He told me that I should go first and then tell him all about it and then maybe he would commit. This is like a regular pattern with us."

"Then, let's go into our room and make you feel special," said El, and led her to our casita. I waited a few minutes before joining them.

They were taking a shower when I entered. I walked into the bathroom to pee. They were all giggles and moans as they lathered each other up. I went back to the bedroom and stretched out. Several minutes later, they walked out in the middle of a conversation.

"I've also thought that deep inside there was another me, that there was a fire burning..."

"And what did Peter say about that?"

"Oh, he's always been supportive, telling me to let the real me out and to see how I feel about it...to be more of the real me..."

"And it was his idea for to come to this resort?"

"No, it was mine. I always wanted to take off that stupid bathing suit and run naked into the ocean. And that is exactly what I did five minutes after we arrived."

"And it was great, right?"

"Yes. A definite yes."

"I told Ray about a year ago that I had the same desire and so he made it happen.I will thank him forever. It's a glorious feeling."

"You're the man," Jeannie said to me.

"So where do you want to start?" El inquired.

"Hmmm...right here." She pushed Ellen down on the bed and jumped on her. They instantly got into a torrid wrestling match, grinding their pussies into each other. Pinning Ellen, she scooted around and began to kiss and lick El's vulva.

"Hey! Not so rough. You've got to ease into it. Like this." El pulled Jeannie's ass back until they were in a sixty-nine. "How do you like to start? Gently, right?"

"Mmmm...sometimes." That made me laugh. "Quiet down, you." She pointed to my erect missile. "And keep that thought. I've always wanted to know what another one of those felt like. But first things first."

Ellen had been licking Jeannie's puss and she made sort of a purring sound. Jeannie dipped her head down and got back into it. Much moaning ensued. Both had opened their thighs wide in order to allow the other to feast. It was a wondrous sight. Ellen seemed so calm and gentle while Jeannie was moving her head and her tongue rapidly back and forth. Several times, each one of them arched into the other's tongue and 'meow' moaning ensued. I decided it was high time I made an appearance.

I moved to Ellen's head and licked Jeannie from her butthole down into her love canal. Ellen and I worked in tandem to Jeannie's delight. After a few minutes of this, I lifted Jeannie's butt a little and slid myself in. I compared the two vaginas. As Jeannie had borne one child, she was not as tight as Ellen but as I was thicker than Peter, she seemed to get off on me and it felt good. With Ellen licking my balls, I knew I couldn't last long but Jeannie beat me to the checkered flag. She pushed her ass up and rocked me into her. Ellen rolled out from under her and went for her breasts, tugging at Jeannie's nipples. Jeannie was rocking hard and very wet. I was spearing her hole with almost all that I could give when Jeannie let out a series of wails and came with a powerful orgasm. I tried to remain inside her but it was way too slippery and I fell out. She collapsed on the bed.

Upon Jeannie's return to composure, El asked, "So how did you like your first threesome?"

"You have to ask?" She was all smiles. "But you two didn't cum. Was I that bad?"

"Hardly. You were terrific but we were concentrating on you. This one was for you."

"That's sweet."