Defrosting My Marriage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will cum later, I assure you. Now you catch your breath and go on back to your honey. Show him what you learned." Jeannie slowly got up and walked into the bathroom. We listened while she used the bidet.

A few minutes later, when we were alone, I said to El, "How was it for you?"

"Okay. I got into giving her pleasure, I forget about my own. How was it for you?"

"Also okay but I'll take you any day of the week. Now, you said that we would cum later. Well, guess what? Later is now. I really need to be inside you. Now."

"That sounds right. Do me, big boy."

"Comin' right up, Hot Stuff."

She got up on her hands and knees. "Do it doggy."

I leaned in and gave her a big slurp but she was plenty wet already. I slowly inched my cock into her velvet glove.

"Don't be cute. Come on, fuck me!"

I inched in further. I so love that snug fit.

"Ra-ay!"

Boom! I pushed the whole hog in with force and pumped in and out emphatically.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! I need it hard. I need..."

Boom, boom, boom. I gave it to her. I gave it to her for all I was worth. I plowed in and out like a man possessed. She pushed back at me with equal force. This went on for several minutes until she began to gurgle and groan. Her ass was pushing at me and I heard that groan again. Then I felt her pussy grip me tight and tremble but I didn't stop. She was cumming and soaking me. Still, I didn't stop. After she came, she stopped pushing but I was on overdrive. I soon begin to shoot like Old Faithful and spray her insides. I stopped moving and just let the spraying go on until I emptied my nuts. And then I sagged, letting us both fall to the bed.

"Well, you finally got the hang of it. Thank you, that was a mighty fucking. I so needed that."

"I can see that. I kinda liked it, too, animal that I am. That was some powerful orgasm."

"And now kitty is sore and needs to rest. I think it might be a few days before I can take your penis again."

"Yeah, I know. I'm chafed myself"

We lay nestled together. "You know, I've had a revelation."

"Oh? Tell me."

"My revelation is that you and I fuck better together than with anyone else. I love the way we fuck."

"I hear that. I'm in agreement. All this fooling around with other people has been interesting and enlightening. But, I'd rather fuck you that anyone else. I'd rather fuck you than jerk off. I'd just rather fuck you."

"I've been thinking. With the exception of Rita and Mo, we don't need to play with anyone else. With Rita and Mo, we can get our kinks out every now and then. And kinky sex has been always so much better with them. But with each other, we can play all the time." I definitely agreed with her.

We kissed sweetly and held each other until we fell asleep, and it was a very satisfying sleep.

For the rest of the week, we swam naked, we socialized naked and we luxuriated in our nakedness. We just didn't fuck anyone else. Oh, Jeannie wanted to have another threesome but Ellen told her no, and that we'd only do it with the other partner present and even then, maybe not. Fortunately, Jeannie found another couple soon after.

We enjoyed the resort as two naked sybarites should. We dined like royalty. We took a trip into town and found an art gallery where we bought a lithograph, a beautiful abstract of a naked couple on the beach. Today, it hangs in our bedroom.

On the way back to our plane, in a Bentley Silver Spur limo, I might add, we discussed coming back to this resort and convincing Rita and Mo to join us. Subsequently, all of us returned there several times.

The vacation was a breakthrough for us in many ways. Sexually, we learned the depth of our desires, we casually acted upon them and discovered our bond, which was unbroken for years after. I won't go into the tragedy that ended our life together but we had the tightest marriage and a very deep love for each other. We allowed each other to fully blossom in our own secret garden. And we learned that there are no secrets when you are truly liberated, totally uninhibited and very naked - and very much in love. Now let's drink to that!