Deftones Pt. 02 - Sex at a Concert

Story Info
Daddy feeds and fucks kitten at a concert.
2k words
4.55
9.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers

Part 2. A swapping perspectives story. Daddy starts to lose control and needs to claim kitten at a gig.

Includes fingering, piss drinking, blowjobs, anal plugs, orgasms in public, rough sex, and forced orgasms.

God, she looks beautiful on her knees. Her skin is shining slightly with sweat and her cheeks are pink from exertion and embarrassment, giving her that freshly fucked look I love. It helps knowing that her bare ass is exposed to the curtain behind her, waiting for me. Her lips are puffy from biting back her moans, perfectly pink and fuckable, and I can barely maintain my calm at the burgeoning excitement on her face as I unzip.

Ahh fuck. She doesn't even hesitate as she takes me to the back of her throat. She must be properly amped up - she usually loves to play a bit first. I watch her eyes pop open and stare at me in shock as she discovers the gentle buzz pulsing from my ass to my cock. My Kitten was not the only one to plan a secret surprise for this event.

...

Daddy! Oh so clever, wearing his vibrating plug to the gig. While I regularly thank all the gods and all the saints for his stamina, it's highly inconvenient when it comes to quickies.

...Like, for instance, if you're sucking him off in the middle of a crowd and hoping to not end up on a porn site or arrested. For an anal whore like Daddy, this kind of stimulation must have been killing him all night. For the first time, it hits me - he planned this. Somehow, I get wetter, knowing he wanted it. Knowing he planned to use me to get off. In public, where people can see. During my favourite song.

I find I am utterly determined to make this man moan. Loudly. I want to make him explode. I want to make him lose control.

In my enthusiasm I had started with rapid movements, but I slow to a crawl. Slow and deep, sucking his entire length as tightly as I can. Swirling my tongue along the underside and head. Up. Down. Up... Down. Over and over, torturously slowly and sucking as I go, until his hand moves toward the back of my head and clenches in my hair. I can feel him tightening, going mad with the slowness. I can feel him struggling to keep from fucking my mouth, but I'm not ready to cede control. I grin around him as focus on his head, using my suctioning lips to slide across the sensitive edge of his glans and frenulum and feel his thigh muscles clench under my hands with his gasp.

I know what makes my Daddy tick, and I love making him unravel. Knowing the power I have to do this to him makes my mouth water further, and I take advantage by slamming him straight down my throat and swallowing around him. My lips and nose are tingling from the vibrations as I time my movements on his length with the rhythm of the toy. Conveniently, the toy seems to be set to vibrate along with the bass of the music. And I know this song well.

I pick up speed as the song nears crescendo, using my hand to stimulate his base as I focus my mouth on the tip. It comes without warning, as I'd hoped, the orgasm hitting just as the song reaches climax around us and the crowd screams. He holds me tight to him, swallowing his length and every drop of cum as he empties into me.

I barely have time to lick my lips in satisfaction before he is lifting me up, zipping his pants, and dragging me through the curtain.

...

Oh this woman. I knew she loved taking my cock, but I underestimated her enthusiasm for getting me off with an audience. I pride myself on always warning her when I'm cumming, but this one took me by surprise. I see the victorious grin on her face when I've filled her mouth, and I snap.

Dragging her through the curtains, to the side exit, to the smoking area I scoped on my way in. Benches of smokers to the left, unlit loading area to the right. Generally unsafe.

I am not worried.

I don't speak as I take us to the back corner and shove her to the wall by her throat. A little harder than I intended, but the moan I'm rewarded with tells me she loves it. So I press a little harder as I begin fucking her with my fingers.

Goddamn, that wet noise is my favourite music. Evidence of how much she wants me, how much she loves this. My mouth is on hers, plundering her sweetness and claiming it for myself.

"Mine."

"Yours."

We both know it. But after seeing her breasts and ass bounce while she danced in that dress, knowing other men got to watch her pretty face as she came, probably watched how well she sucked me off, I find I need to mark my territory. I chuckle at my caveman desires as I leave a hickey on her chest and feel her pussy tighten in response. I can't wait to be inside her, but there's a pressing distraction to deal with first.

I shift my fingers to her needy clit, slowing just enough to delay her detonation. I release her throat and quickly use my phone to stop the steady vibration in my ass. Returning my gaze to her face, I see my little submissive deep in sub space and watching me intently.

"Kitten, you've been so good. Daddy is going to give you a special treat."

Pink cheeks and wide eyes stare into my soul, looking for answers.

"I'm going to feed you now. If you take every drop, I'll fuck this needy pussy like you need. Okay?"

Just like that, she explodes. I watch her fighting to keep eye contact, to maintain this moment. I love making her cum more than I love breathing. I'm considering doing it again for my own selfish pleasure, but as soon as her legs are working she drops to her knees in front of me.

"What an eager little slut you are," I praise, enjoying the colour rising in her cheeks as she looks down. Somehow, still shy. I give her my cock and begin to pet her hair as I piss down her throat. Not a game I ever expected to play, but I'm finding my girl brings out the explorer in me.

"That's it, Kitten, that's my good girl. Take it all."

...

Ohh I feel so dirty in the best way. I love this man, who takes even my most secret fantasies and makes them even better in reality. The Daddy words and petting with the demeaning action is doing insane things to me, making me feel wanton and needy.

I'm toying with my clit as I drink, watching him watch me and feeling utterly claimed. This is true submission, implicit trust, utter devotion. This is not his kink. I didn't know if it was even mine. Spoiler: yep yes it is. Some primal part of me was dying to be owned in every possible way.

He finishes, and I make sure to clean every inch of him. Thoroughly. I'm floating in sub space as he continues to croon praises for being so good, so dirty, for being his Kitten. I am dripping with need as I stare at him, licking my lips and continuing to mindlessly grind into my own hand.

Suddenly, I find myself standing and bent over, holding myself up by a wall as he rubs his cock along my entrance. Teasing me with what I need. He doesn't make me wait long, and I can't stop the cry-moan-wail when he slams deep, making me take all of him.

...

Yes. Fuck. She's so tight and wet for me, every time. I can feel the plug in her ass against my pelvis with every thrust, and the knowledge that I've filled every one of her needy holes is driving me wild. I know I won't last long, especially with the heightened awareness of being in public, but I'm employing all of my self control to ensure she cums a minimum of three times first.

I want her broken, wrecked, wrung out. And then I'll take her home, tie her up, and devour this pussy until I've had my fill. Maybe, if she's very good, I'll fuck her ass. I can barely stop the laugh at that thought - of course I'll fuck her ass. If she's lucky, I'll let her fuck mine.

That thought almost sends me over the edge, pounding into her with all my strength as she stifles her screams in her arms. I slow as she contracts around me, gripping my length like a vice and shredding my control a little more.

Before she's fully come down from the orgasm, I push down on her back and shift my angle slightly. Ah, yes. The surprised gasp tells me I've hit the right spot. Leisurely little circles should do it, as I reach forward and grab a fist full of her hair, forcing her back to arch and fully present her ass to me.

I can't help but slap it as I next enter her, the temptation too great to resist. I slow further, watching myself disappear in her cunt and feeling her muscles try to slide me in deeper.

Distantly I hear the growing noise of a crowd building in the smoking area. Ah well, must hurry a bit. Using her hair to pull her nearly upright, I wrap one hand around her throat and reach for her clit with the other. I bite her neck, hard, and feel her start to lose it.

"That's it, Kitten. Cum again."

I punctuate every word with a shallow thrust, and am rewarded with a strangled moan as she shivers and her pussy convulses around me. I can feel her wetness dripping down my balls, proof of my victory.

Pushing her upper back, I arrange her until her hands are on the ground and her ass is in the air. I can't stop myself from pulling out and taking a long taste of her wetness. I growl my pleasure into her cunt, delighting in the trembles and spasms it causes.

But I have to restrain myself from taking more - it is time. My girl is mindlessly begging again, desperate to be filled.

"Please oh please. Please please Daddy please..."

I am not cruel enough to ask for specifics - she is beyond answering at this point. I grasp her hips roughly as I stand and slam home, careful to ensure I keep her from toppling over.

It doesn't take long, surrounded by her wet heat and the sound of her hiccuped breaths and sighs and pleas. I can't breathe as I fill her, as her own release makes her slick channel convulse around me. I continue to rock in her as she squeezes my soul out through my cock.

When our breathing slows, I stand her up, fix her skirt, and wrap her in my arms.

"That's it, Kitten. I have you."

The heavy breath she releases tells me she needed that praise, so I continue holding her and petting her back as she trembles against me.

"Would you like to go home and have dinner?"

A nod, into my shoulder.

"And then, would you like Daddy to fuck you again for being such a good girl tonight?"

I feel the goosebumps rise in response to my words, but she only nuzzles further into my neck.

"I asked you a question, Kitten."

A whispered, "yes please, Daddy."

All right then. I take her hand and lead her back through the crowd, heading toward the car. I can't help the smirk on my face, especially when I see how pink her cheeks have become again as she averts eye contact from everyone we pass.

"You know, I think I like this band now."

Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers