Farm to Stable Pt. 02 - Breeding room

Story Info
Audrey gets to try the farm’s new breeding room.
6.9k words
4.68
66.8k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litguy444
litguy444
97 Followers

Author's note : If you began with the last part already and enjoyed it, welcome back! Thank you for all the comments and suggestions so far. Special thanks to @Amber_Embers for the careful editing.

***

Michael watched Audrey's naked body heaving, glistening with a sheen of fine sweat as she closed her eyes, enjoying the climax she enjoyed moments earlier. Her breasts were no longer full and her shoulders slumped in the milking chair, as she let out a long breath, relief tumbling out of her. Her breasts had a light red ring around them, where the flanges of the breast pump had clung tightly, ensuring that not a drop had been wasted. He handed her a tall glass bottle, twisting the screwtop to reveal a straw for her.

"Here, why don't you have something to drink? Now don't mind the taste, it's electrolytes to help you recover after your first milking. Just like Gatorade."

He handed her a bottle of the pale green-yellow liquid. It was almost like the sports drink, with a few minor tweaks. Electrolytes yes, and vitamins too - but importantly it also included a unique creation that Michael had been working on for months. Designed to boost her milk production capacity, it included a powerful synthetic version of the natural lactation stimulants -- fenugreek and fennel. But the boost in their power created an unexpected side effect - a radical increase in her overall sex drive with a drop in natural inhibitions. Michael knew she'd quickly feel the effects of it, possibly within minutes.

"You'll feel a bit relaxed after your first milking here, maybe even lightheaded, but don't worry, you'll get used to it," he said calmly, rubbing her smooth back, and massaging her bare shoulders lightly. "All the girls do."

He led her out of the stall, walking her over to the main aisle in the milking barn. Stalls lined both sides of the rectangular facility. They walked over together to the second stall where Rosie was trussed up on a harness to be milked. Her slender legs were spread wide apart, Miles was standing next to her, fingering her pussy slowly in circles. Her pale breasts were bound, the milking machine already at full speed, rapidly pumping milk out of her. Her shoulder-length wavy red hair shook as she braced herself against the machine. She moaned in whimpered happiness, at each touch of her sensitive clit as Miles ran his fingers over her mound, the slickness evident on his fingers.

"Ah, see there, Audrey? Miles is warming her up very nicely. He's about to breed her now. I'm glad to see she's feeling better so soon. She had come down with a bad fever last week, and we'd been worried that her milk production would suffer. But she's looking quite happy and healthy now, wouldn't you agree?"

Audrey took a long swig from the bottle that Michael offered her, taking a big swig as she realized how thirsty she was. Her head spun a little as she watched the redhead being milked in front of her. She watched spellbound, taking sip after sip, increasingly aware of how everything was starting to feel a little different. But she knew she needed to hydrate - that was important to do after pumping, she remembered. Her face flushed as she followed the muscled hand of the farmhand, watching as his tanned arm moved quickly beneath Rosie's thighs, fingering her quickly.

Her face flushed. "I want that." It's barely a whisper, the words more to herself.

She took another big drink of the supplement water. And then another.

Miles' hand moved between Rosie's legs, the other rubbing her back, encouraging her to relax. Audrey watched enthralled as the milk flowed, the suction on her nipples, and her petite body relaxing against the binds. Just how Audrey had looked, moments ago. She shivered, turning to Michael.

"It's something to watch," she whispered, her eyes turning back. She was feeling turned on, slow-moving, and filled with arousal. Even after that last huge orgasm. She wanted more. She had to stop watching, she told herself, even as a hand ran down the side of her breast and down to her hip.

"Is there more to see?" she asked, glancing at the door.

Michael hid a smile as he watched Audrey finish almost all of the first bottle he had given her. He knew it would stimulate her milk supply and make her feel sexually insatiable for at least the next few hours. Once she was regularly pumping, he knew it would be easier to keep her on the edge of a climax for hours at a time, which made it easier to keep the milk production flowing for most of her waking time.

"Oh, there's more to see," he walked over to the door, beckoning for her. "Wait till you check out the new breeding room, we just finished renovating it."

Michael was genuinely excited about the next phase of the conversion he was about to put her through. Usually, it took new girls a few hours to get used to their new life, but Audrey was adapting a lot faster than he expected.

He placed his hand behind her naked back, letting it linger on her ass, still wet with perspiration from the last orgasm. His cock stiffened, and he moistened his lips with his tongue slowly. Breaking in a new girl was always frustrating but special.

"Let me show you." A playful smile twitched across his face as they walked into the next room, closing the aluminum door behind them. As it clicked shut, the warm air hit them immediately, a contrast to the cold of the milking stalls.

It was a larger space compared to the stalls, with stark white walls and a bright spotlight on the ceiling. A camera was set up on a tripod pointing at the center of the room, highlighting the main focus of the space.

The breeding table.

It resembled a massage table at first glance, with a few subtle differences. Wrapped in supple black leather elevated on steel legs, it had holes cut out at chest level - for a woman's breasts to be able to comfortably hang. A milking machine was below, already humming. There were leather restraints for the ankles and wrists, and the leg support spread wide, like a piece of equipment at a doctor's office.

"We film our breeding sessions, for later review. Unfortunately our main breeder, Miles was busy as you saw, but I can show you how it works"

Michael wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead as he began to disrobe. Unbuttoning his shirt and hanging it on a hook near the door.

"Go ahead and lie down on it" he suggested, as his fingers fiddled with his belt buckle.

Audrey's light brown eyes surveyed the room, curiosity flickering across them as she noticed the little details. The minimalist decor, a room clearly with a single purpose to it, but still carefully laid out, bearing the signature of a man used to controlling every detail of his creations. She took another long sip from the bottle, nervously grasping it to her chest as she watched Michael hanging his shirt up. Her eyes lingered on his hard chest, noticing with a start, a small v-shaped scar on his abdomen, clean and precise, as though from a machine that had malfunctioned. The only blemish on an otherwise perfect body.

She'd been working with him for months at the restaurant, and of course, he seemed attractive enough back then, but now it was... different. She felt like she could press her naked body against his without a second thought. Her hard nipples scraped excitedly against those well-formed chest muscles, with just a spattering of salt and pepper hair. She shook herself from the daydream as she realized a flush was creeping up her chest. Her nudity oddly no longer bothered her, it felt natural to be without clothes in this space, and she wondered whether the drink had more than electrolytes in it.

"You really... thought of everything." She murmured as she turned towards the table, running her fingers along the edges of the soft dark leather.

She gingerly touched the restraints as she walked around the table, unsure of their purpose, but her eyes flickered up at him, a spark catching as she bit her lip. "I promise to be good," she said, playfully. "But if it's not too much of a bother, of course, I'd like you to show me how it works." She settled carefully into the soft leather, swinging her legs around until they settled into a position, as though the chair had been custom designed for just her body.

Michael smiled at Audrey, enjoying the way her eyes lingered on him. He suspected the drink was working as intended, and he watched as the flush began in her cheeks and spread like wildfire across her pale neck and her pillowy breasts.

Unbuckling his heavy belt, he unzipped his jeans, sighing with relief as his previously constrained cock had space to grow. With only his gray boxers on, he approached Audrey, running his hands along her wide hips, feeling the generous curves and savoring the bits he loved so much on a woman that was meant to be milked.

"I'm glad you like it." He said quietly, his voice deepening with focus as he helped her up onto the breeding table, gently holding her head to position her face down. With an unexpected tenderness from a man his size, he tucked the stray strands of her brown hair behind her ear, his fingers registering the softness of her light brown hair with pleasure.

He reached down below the table and set up the milking machine, bringing one of the clear plastic tubes up to her hanging breasts that were visible now through the opening in the leather table.

With a muffled pop, the light suction kicked in as he brought the smooth conical flange at the end of the tube close to her nipple. A deep hum, like a powerful vacuum against a thick carpet filled the room, vibrating with energy. Michael watched as her nipple was stretched and drawn slowly into the tubing, and he massaged her breast to help it fit comfortably. He repeated his practiced movements with the other breast, and walked around behind her, surveying his work as he faced her bare legs and ass.

"How does that feel?" he reached below the table to turn up the machine, to begin the milking. In anticipation, he slipped his boxers off, his thick cock now emerging, the shaft thickly veined and ready, the tip glistening from all the visual excitement he'd endured from the last hour.

Audrey did her best not to stare as Michael continued undressing, her mind wandering at the possibilities. She sighed with relief when he came over to help her onto the table, his strong hands firmly moving her soft body into position. Her breasts seem full again, unbelievably, as he ran his hands over the pillowy flesh - she didn't dwell on it - knowing the milkers were waiting.

It's a different setup for milking in the breeding room she realized, but Michael's experience set her at ease. She relaxed as her breasts slipped naturally down into the holes, though she flinched slightly when she felt the hose attach to her nipples. Her body relaxed, sinking on the cushioned table, pleasantly surprised by how well-supported she was.

The suction was rhythmic and gentle, building in intensity very slowly, almost sensual. Audrey relaxed her upper body, letting the sensations take over.

"I wasn't expecting to enjoy it quite so much," She finally answered Michael's question. "Everything has felt so good, it's kinda... I just wasn't expecting that"

She felt his presence behind her, and the cool air tingling against her exposed mound with her legs spread on the leather chair. She felt a warm proud flush spread across her body, realizing she was presenting her naked pussy to him, embarrassed for a moment, hoping she had done a good job of being neat and trimmed. She shifted her hips a bit against the table, her pink lips peeking out underneath a light brown layer of soft fuzz.

"Still there?" She called out hopefully.

As he watched Audrey's legs spread wider and the milking began, Michael moved closer to her pussy. He felt the warmth from her body radiating against his inner thighs, and he brought himself all the way forward until just the tip of his cock was nestling against her outer labia. His hand caressed her legs, and he tightened the ankle and thigh straps to hold her firmly in place.

"I'm here, Audrey. You'll feel even better in a moment. Now take a deep breath."

A drop of glistening precum from his throbbing cock emerged for a moment and then slowly dripped down Audrey's leg. He lay his hands on her ass, gripping the cheeks tightly as he nudged the shining tip of his cock head into her pussy, relief flooding him as he felt it enveloped like a warm, wet glove.

The vibrations from the suction of the breast pump shuddered through her body, and he could feel the powerful effect against his balls as their bodies connected.

"How deep would you like me to be inside you?" He asked, teasing as he felt her hips rising to meet him, straining against the straps.

She shivered as she felt his hand touch her hips, adrenaline coursing through her veins as the anticipation built. The milkers pulled harder and she moaned, she couldn't help it. The suction felt better than a pair of lips clamped on her nipples - the perfect pressure and intensity. A relentless cycle of the intensity building to a crescendo followed by a letdown, releasing it, only to repeat.

The perfect build-up.

And then she felt her pussy tingle, nerves lighting up as she felt his hardness against her.

"Michael" She whispered his name urgently, as she felt the cock at her dripping wet entrance. She'd never felt so ready.

"Please..." She tried to push back against him, but couldn't. Every fiber of her being willed it.

"Please, I need your cock in me. All the way. Deep inside... please"

She tried again, clenching her hips as hard as she could as she felt the sudden pull of the milkers, pushing her ass back towards him, aching to be filled.

"Michael... please"

He leaned forward confidently, a hand under his shaft guiding it into her spread pussy. He couldn't hold back any longer and didn't want to. He needed the release, satisfied by the transformation that had come over Audrey. He wondered for a moment if she realized the plans he had in store for her. Beyond the fun of this, he was preparing for her to live at the farm permanently. Continuously milked, and fucked on the hour. The supplement drink was transforming the way she was thinking, he knew. Soon the idea would seem completely obvious to her, and it would be unbearable to go back to any other life.

He pushed her legs apart, his thick cock skimming the curve of her inner thighs as he closed in on her warm and wet pussy. As his cock sunk into her, he felt her muscles clenching, willing him inside her.

"You'll get my cock now," His voice thick with arousal. "Deep inside you."

His hands gripped her ass tight enough to leave a mark, the creamy skin flashing light red as his steel-hard cock nudged the delicate folds aside, stretching them as he slid inside her wet channel. Not caring as much for her pleasure anymore, knowing that the machine would take care of her. He leaned forward, his hard chest brushing against her back as he turned up the milking speed. The vibrations through her were strong enough to make his body shake, and his swollen balls slapped against her inner thighs as he fully penetrated her.

"Do you like this Audrey? Being fucked by your new owner while your tits are being milked?"

Michael's cock began to thrust in and out of her pussy, the sensitive spot below the glans rubbing against her entrance each time, as he realized it was the most lubricated pussy he'd ever fucked. Hungrily, he continued to plunge his shaft in and out, his hands reaching out to grasp her hair, a fistful satisfying him as he squeezed her body tightly.

She groaned in happiness, satisfied that he was finally inside her.

"Oh... yes, Michael. Fuck."

The milkers increased the rhythm and intensity. Her breasts were tugged relentlessly into the suction, on and off, on and off. She could feel her nipples stretched longer with each pull.

Michael's cock continued to thrust deep inside her, relentlessly.

"It's so good." She didn't mean to say the words out loud, but can't help it. She realizes that he can't hear over the hum of the milkers.

"It's so good," She says louder. "Don't stop. I need to be milked."

Michael thrust forward until his cock bottomed out deep inside her, savoring the moment before repeating it, each movement accelerating as their bodies moved together. The milker set the pace for their fucking, each powerful pull of the machine triggering a wave of pleasure running through her and him.

As he heard her moan, he glanced at her face, satisfied that the milkers were working well. Each burst of suction, extracting every last drop of creamy liquid white gold from her, further induced her milk supply. Her nipples stretched just beyond what was comfortable, unbearable if it wasn't for the hormones, the supplements, and the adrenaline running through her blood.

She would be a fine addition to the farm.

"It better be good, Audrey, because it's not going to stop." Michael's voice was louder, straining over the furious hum of the machine as it adapted to her flow.

"I'm going to milk you for the next hour while I breed you." His balls tensed, as the familiar feeling of the lightness in his stomach began to spread, reminding him how eager he was to fill her pussy. Each time she clenched, he got closer. He ran his hands through his short black hair, sweat beading on his chest, the warmth of the breeding room filling the air with a deeply erotic sexual scent. The smell of warm milk and sex.

"Ah.. fuck. Audrey, I'm glad I'm breeding you first today." He growled, glad that the restraints were holding her immobile, allowing him to focus entirely on his pleasure.

Audrey's head was swimming as she felt Michael's words wash over her.

"... not going to stop... breed me..."

She felt even more thrilled when she heard the word breeding, with no explanation for why. She felt her let down again, even though she was sure she didn't have any milk left over from the last time on the milker.

Her body strained against the straps on the table, her pussy wide open, feeling it clench down in pleasure each time he thrust deeper into her.

And she wanted in. The fullness, her pussy stretched, then empty, stretching again, his cock pushing deeper each time. Just like her breasts were being tugged by the milkers. The rhythms at each part of her body.

"I need this, this is what I need. Michael. Michael." She said his name in time with his thrusts.

"Breed me...please, " His cock stills inside her and she moaned.

The milkers continue their pleasure assault. She let go, unable to control what her body did.

"Michael... please.... Breed me... milk me, please."

Michael smiled, satisfied to see the milk starting to flow again through the clear tubes, as her let-down began. Thrilled, he started to fuck harder, grabbing her thighs as he continued to plunge deeper into her wet pussy.

"You're doing great Audrey. You'll be an excellent milk producer here. We'll breed you every hour for the first month until you are pregnant again."

Right at the base of the table, Michael flipped a switch that turned on the vibrator built into the table. Firmly pressed against her mound, the buzzing against her clit rendered her helpless as the vibrations manipulated her most sensitive bundle of nerves. He knew that the overload would be overwhelming, his eyes traveling over her body, watching how every part was being pushed to its limit - her breasts being milked, his shaft deep inside her while she orgasmed from the clit stimulation. All at once.

Tingling sensations shot up and down his erection, working him closer and closer to climax. Then almost without warning, it happened. His seed exploded into her in a series of powerful pulses. His hips jerked forward, plunging his shaft deep, until their hips met, bottoming out.

litguy444
litguy444
97 Followers