All Comments on 'Degrade Me More'

by H_Bateman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Such a guy chapter. How does Katy wanting to degrade men automatically become wanting to degrade a woman, and her best friend on top of that? Minor details for the men who dream this stuff. For the majority of women it is a no go from the start.

H_BatemanH_Batemanabout 9 years agoAuthor

A very good point! I had originally intended for this idea to be developed further and must have lost it somewhere along the way. It is something, however, that I want to pick up in subsequent chapters. I think my idea was less gender specific in Katy's case and more the acts itself she wished to indulge in. If you are interested in domination/degradation of men, you may prefer my other series 'Submission'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yes. What happened to 'Submission.'? It ended at part three with the guy tied up, pondering on the secret emotional life of his Mistress. I wanted to find out more about her. As for this, I like group scenes and orgies but I'm not crazy about water sports and fisting. I get the impression you've been ruined by watching too much porn. I bet you're a Scorp too. All those fluids! You've just got to be a kinky water sign, and Scorpio ticks all the boxes. As for this story, I kind of preferred it when it was just the two of them, but how else are you going to expand on it without bringing in other parties? (How about bringing in another man for Beth? I wouldn't mind that!) Good point from the other commentator. You need to keep an eye on the consistency of the emotions and desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
99.99%

Of times the multi-level shifts of bringing in a third party tanks the relationship. Maybe they had fun this night, but I wouldn't put money on the marriage now. Two Sadists feeding into each other with the masochist egging them on, smh. Remember as a kid starting down a hill at a walk, then a trot, then a gallup, then what can't be called a run because you're only trying to stay upright and not hurt yourself, then, well then the inevitable happens.

LBCNLLBCNLalmost 5 years ago
Hoping for a next chapter!

Great story and well written. I hope you will write another chapter someday :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seems the next part has gone missing … …:-(

Read this as a first chapter ..— was fun to read, surprisingly playful and really well written erotic build up .-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous