Deidre Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, not really. It's just ... weird, that's all."

Before long, Sarah started pushing back on my fingers, fucking them and moaning softly.

I increased the tempo of the fingers fucking her ass and maneuvered my other hand so that the thumb was glancing on and off her clit.

She shuddered.

The fingers in her cunt were now covered with a creamy substance; evidently I'd stirred her juices so much that they had begun to bubble. Tiny bubbles to be sure and looked just like cream.

I was fucking her with two fingers up her ass and two in her twat. I increased the tempo to a speed I loved myself.

Sarah came with a high-pitched scream.

I took my fingers from her ass and soothingly stroked her backside while she slowly came down from the clouds.

We kissed, our tongues twirling around each other's, her oily body moving undermine making me slippery. I moved her hand down to my crotch, practically pushing her fingers into my cunt. I knelt in front of her and began to fuck her hand. She pushed four fingers into me, her palm pushing against my clit and pushed hard into me on my down thrust. I grabbed her face and kissed her hard.

Then I moaned and told her that it felt good having her fingers in my cunt. She pulled my ass cheeks apart, and pushed an oily finger into my anus. I pushed back, trying to get as much of her finger up my ass as I could.

"Lie on your back and pull your legs up, I want to see what I'm doing," she said.

I laid on my back on the towel, pulled my legs up and open, exposing my cunt and ass to her. Her fingers immediately went back to my pussy, and she sent four of them into me with ease. Her other hand hesitated over my ass hole before sending a single finger all the way in.

I told her that was good, and she promptly added a second.

I grabbed my tits in both hands and squeezed my nipples until they hurt. Moments later, her fingers left my ass, and I moaned in disappointment.

"Sorry," she said, "I just thought of something. Give me a sec."

She reached into a drawer behind her and pulled out a rubber vibrator. It was about seven inches long, with a smaller four-inch protrusion at the base.

"I use the smaller bit on my clit, but it's designed to go up one's ass as well," she explained.

She quickly slipped the dildo inside me, fucking my pussy and arse at the same time. Because of the difference in length the smaller dildo would come right out of my anus on the backstroke, and then re-penetrate me on the long forward stroke. This quickly brought me to orgasm, and I screamed ecstatically while my body convulsed in a massive orgasm.

Minutes later, I uttered the first word between us. "Wow!"

"Yeah ... wow!" she replied, and we both laughed inanely.

"Do you feel up to oral sex with me then?" I asked

"I'll try anything once," she quipped.

I moved her around so she was sitting over my face, and pulled her pussy to my lips. I alternated in gently licking her labia and clit, while holding on to her ass and rubbing a finger over her anus. Sarah moved between my open legs, pushing her face against my cunt and began lapping at me.

Her fingers mimicked mine, and pushed into my anus. Soon we were moaning in time with each other, our tongues slavering over each other's clits, our fingers fucking each other's asses. The she demonstrated some initiative of her own, and stuck her tongue into my asshole.

I went wild.

I tried to keep up my licking on her clit, but couldn't. Finally I came in a rush, howling into Sarah's cunt.

Sarah pulled me off the sofa on to the floor; pulled my head into her crotch. I could hardly move, but wanted to make her come. She pulled her legs up and demanded that I tongue her asshole too. I quickly complied, my fingers finding her pussy and my tongue moving on her anus. I tongued her for all I was worth, fucking her with my fingers and slapping her cheeks with my free hand. Soon she was coming too. I kept my tongue and fingers moving until with her legs shaking uncontrollably, she started begging me to stop.

We kissed and hugged for a couple of hours while watching some dumb film on the TV. Towards the end of the evening, we went to bed together and slowly made love to each other using our fingers and the vibrator.

I left for home around six in the morning.