Anjali - An Encounter at Work

Story Info
This is fantasy about a co-worker who was an Indian MILF.
3.4k words
4.36
55.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bombay85
bombay85
52 Followers

(Author's note: This was my first attempt at writing any story. It would be deeply appreciated if you could leave feedback in the comments section.)

An encounter with an unexpected Indian MILF

Hi, I am D and today I am going to tell you about my special unexpected encounter at work. I am now 33 yrs old and married but this story is about the time when I was 27 and single. Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself, I stay at Mumbai and run a manufacturing business. Our manufacturing unit is located in a small village 3 hours away from Mumbai. Hence I have to travel to this village often and usually spend at-least 2 to 3 days a week over there. We had a bungalow 10 minutes away from my factory where I used to stay overnight.

Around 5 years back when I started a business I was dealing with a lot of issues in dealing with the local workers. To solve this issue, I hired a contractor and requested him to give me supervisors who would discipline the workers. Since communication between men and women was still a bit of a taboo in small town villages, we needed a female supervisor as well.

On the next day at 9.00 am the contractor was waiting for me at the factory. I walked into my cabin and he said he had found a suitable lady who was educated and would understand the work. Her job would be to explain it to the women on the shop floor and get it done from them. In walked Anjali, she looked like she was in her late 30s or early 40s (turned out to be 45). She must have been around 5 feet 2 inches, nice long black hair, slim but well endowed. I was instantly impressed by her, she had a pleasing smile, was well dressed and courteous. Over the years I have met various types of women but there definitely are a few who simply have an aura about them. The way they walk, their gait, their confidence and their mischievousness; you just know you are in presence of a unique woman. Anjali surprisingly was one of those and I hired her immediately.

On the first day of her work I paid close attention to Anjali. She was around 5 feet 2" tall, dark black hair, large boobs which still stood upright and firm and a very inviting ass. She had a beautiful gait and sway when she walked and was a marvel to look at from behind. I saw her and thought to myself 'Oh, I want to fuck her from behind'. I imagined calling her to my cabin, ripping her saree off, spreading her legs and fucking her while she pulled me into her.

Oh my! I had such a big hard on that I could not concentrate on work. I had to go to the bathroom and masturbate to get a release. This woman had me walk to her on the first day itself!

Due to work load and the fear of scaring Anjali away with my obvious lust, I avoided her for a few days. I asked her to study the work, see where she could be helpful and contribute accordingly. She settled in and I kept doing my routine trips every week. Whenever I got a chance I would ogle at her from behind the one way glass of my cabin. It had been a month but I was still surprised at how she carried herself and how polished she was. She always had a rose in her hair, which meant she really looked after herself. So far I was just very happy that this lady was there in my work place, an oasis in the desert.

One day while sitting with the contractor he told me about Anjali and how she ended up here. Apparently, she came from a wealthy family in Ahmedabad and got married to an average income person. In order to make it big quickly he took unnecessary risks in business and ended up in Debt. Hence, they had to move from Mumbai to this village and start life again. This explained everything, this lady was no worker, she was from a good family and a victim of bad fortune. Anjali suddenly had become a lot more socially relatable.

After a few months of her joining she had taken over a lot of my work load and started performing really well. The women were all disciplined and under her control. Dispatches from the factory had started happening on time. I asked Anjali to come into my cabin and told her how happy I was with her. She was very happy to hear that and said that she also enjoyed working here. I asked her to share a cup of tea with me and asked about her family. Her husband was working somewhere far away and would come home once in two weeks. She also had a daughter who was 22 years old and studying. She told me a little bit about her story and how she wanted to help her husband by working in a dignified way. My respect and attraction both, increased. I observed her closely, she was very confident and comfortable in my presence which was rare for someone staying in a village. In turn I was finding her features very attractive. She always wore a Saree, I could see her slim waist, her lips, her eyes, and would imagine her nice perky tits. I decided I wanted to fuck her, I had to figure out how.

The evening tea became a ritual with us every time I was at the factory. Then due to work load I had to stay at the factory for longer than a few days, I decided to move there for a few weeks. My family knew about it and were happy that I was working so hard. As usual I ended up at the factory and told Anjali about my plans to spend a few weeks there.

"But Sir, since you are going to stay here for so many days, how will you manage your food, especially dinner?" Anjali wondered

"As usually I will just take parcels from a local hotel or cook ready to eat meals myself. It is not a big deal." I told her casually.

"Sir that isn't right. It is unhealthy to eat all that for so many days. I will not allow this." she spoke with an authority which surprised me.

"What is the alternative?"

"Sir, the factory shift gets over at 8.00pm for you and the women's shift at 6.00pm. I will go home after work, prepare food for my daughter, freshen up and come over to your house and cook dinner for you."

There might be an opportunity here.

"It is a good suggestion, but I can only allow it if you allow me to pay for it. Since you are taking so much trouble, allow me to compensate you for it."

I was trying to hide my excitement. Will I be seeing more of Anjali? At my house? In a more relaxed environment? Cooking? Sweating? Smiling?

"Done Sir! What ever you say but you will be eating home cooked food."

Thus, we reached a mutually acceptable conclusion to solve my dinner problem.

Anjali started coming home every evening and preparing Dinner for me. She was a delicious cook. In my house the kitchen was close to the Dining Table and a window in between for serving. She would serve me piping hot food and I could stare at her from my chair while her back was facing towards me. Every time she would turn and come my way to serve a Roti, she would have to bend. Since Anjali was still very much an elegant respectful lady, I could not see much but sometime I would get a hint of her cleavage. Her boobs were massive which was very evident even from her blouse.

All of this was a pleasant fairy tale and a good zone to be in. It was brought to an abrupt end by a customer complaint. One of our customer had a whole consignment rejected because of an issue. His complaint was genuine and ideally our inspection department should have identified and rejected the parts. The customer was very unhappy and I was extremely disappointed. I had been working on this client for months, the whole factory was aware about the fiasco and it was all down to the inspection department which Anjali was responsible for. I called her to my cabin and informed her about the rejection and complaint. There was no point in losing my cool or yelling at her as these things happen but it was surely a mix of some very unfortunate circumstances.

"Anjali, you are aware of how important this client was. This should not have happened." I told her calmly but firmly.

"Yes sir, I am sorry. It is my responsibility, I should have trained the girl who was doing this better." she said apologetically.

"Yes. Anyway, please take precaution so that it is not repeated next time. I know it was not intentional." I reciprocated.

"Thank you sir. I will not let you down again." was her grateful reply.

With this our conversation ended. However I was still quite visibly upset at the whole situation and this showed on my face and in my body language. Everyone at work could make that out. I decided to leave office early that evening and go home. Anjali came to my house around 8pm as usual but did not find me in the living room where we would normally meet. On the first floor of the house was my master bedroom, where I was sleeping. The curtains were drawn and there was no light in the room, there was one in the passageway though. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Anjali opened the door and walked in, leaving the door a little ajar. As Anjali walked in and stood I could see her face but she could not see me very clearly.

"Sir, I have come to make dinner. What would you like to eat?" she asked meekly

"I am not feeling very hungry today. Sorry I forgot to inform you. You can take an off today." was my tired reply.

"Sir, are you still upset about the rejection issue?"

"I know it's not your fault but yes I am a little upset because of it. Don't worry I will be completely fine tomorrow. Just not feeling too good."

"Sir, I am very sorry."

"I know I know. Don't worry. These things happen. I have nothing at all against you. I like your work and respect what you do. Don't worry."

There was complete silence for a a minute which seemed like a long time.

"Sir, can you please close your eyes for 5 minutes?"

"Why?" I wondered out loud. Why does she want me to close my eyes? Is she too embarrassed to look me in the eye? Does she want to apologise? Is she crying?

"Please Sir! Only 5 minutes."

I was not sure what to expect.

"Okay"

I closed my eyes. I heard Anjali close the door and I could feel the room turn pitch dark once again. Anjali set her ass on the small space left on the bed. She put her hand below the blanket and reached directly on top of my cock. Anjali started groping my dick from the top of my boxers!

"Anjaliii......!!!" I cried out more in pleasure than pain or surprise.

My non-resistance emboldened her. She immediately flipped her hand below the waistband of my boxers. Her warm fingers were gripping my ever hardening dick. I was hard in seconds. I could feel her warm fingers gripping my cock and foreskin.

"What are you doing.....?" I asked her and wondered myself.

"Please sir. I have spoilt your mood. Let me improve it."

With this Anjali removed my blanket and with her left hand pulled down my boxers. I lifted myself a little and moved towards the centre of the bed so that I could give her more room. She took the cue and was now leaning over my waist. I could feel her saree covered soft breasts on the side of my thigh.

My hands went to her head and played with her ear lobes. Off went my boxers. Anjali was giving me an amazing handjob. My cock was stiff and she was flicking the bottom tip with her thumb. I was oozing pre-cum. All of this was in the pitch dark and we could not even see each other.

I yelled "CHOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!" (SUCK!)

She hesitated a little bit, I could sense this might be the first time she is doing it. Anjali let go of her inhibitions and opened her warm mouth to my cock. I could feel her lips tighten over my dick and squeeze it with her mouth. She started sucking hard on it and making that suckling sound. Moving her tongue all over my cock head. I was in heaven and moaning. She realised I was loving this and started alternating sucking and flicking my cock head with her thumb.

I moved my hand to the switch board and started a soft bedroom light. I could now see Anjali sucking my cock lying on my bed. She looked at me and gave me a coy naughty smile. I smiled back. We both knew we were really happy with this new development and there was more to come.

After a few minutes I was really aroused. I wanted more.

I stopped her. Softly grabbed her face and we kissed. My one hand was on her cheeks while the other was dropping off her saree.

"NIKAAALLLL!" (REMOVE!)

Anjali seemed to love playing a submissive. She immediately got off the bed and started removing her saree.

I got up from the bed and removed my T-shirt. I was not a very hot stud or anything but like most guys my age had a nice physique and a great upper body. My shoulders were broad and muscular.

While Anjali had removed her saree and was working on the blouse, I went behind her and touched my lips to her ears.

"If I knew this would be my gift when you made a mistake, I would have prayed for this mistake much earlier." I confessed.

"If I knew I could get to enjoy with you sir, I would have made this mistake a long time ago." this woman wanted me as much as I wanted her.

Anjali had removed her blouse but had slowed down. She was hesitating a little bit in removing her bra, probably because no one had seen her naked apart from her husband. I helped her unclasp the bra from the back and removed it. She immediately covered her breasts with both her hands crossed. I put my hands over hers tightly, not allowing them to be moved and took my wrists to her petticoat string. I untied the petticoat and it fell to the floor.

Now we were both naked and I was hugging her from behind. She just freed herself, turned around and hugged me. I embraced her and we kissed like long lost lovers. We could not get enough of each others tongue and lips. I lightly bit her lower lip, then upper lip. She smiled that naughty village girl smile, at me. My hand started removing her panty. Her fingers were all over my back. I lifted and lay her down on the bed. We were still kissing.

Finally I got a look at her breasts. The were big, I had felt them but her nipples were so different and arousing. The breasts were fair but the nipples were so dark and it was as thick as a thumb. I immediately went for it and put it in my mouth.

Anjali groaned "Sirrrrrr!! Pleaseeeeee.....!!! Ahhh....this feels so good."

"Anjali your boobs are amazing!! I want to suck on them all night."

"Sir!! I am loving this. I can't believe you are doing this to me. I have thought about it so many times."

This really aroused me. Anjali used to fantasise me sucking her tits?? Wow! This brought on a whole new dimension. I sucked and played with her tits, making them totally wet. Playing with the nipples softly between my tongue, lips, thumb. I pulled both of them together and started flicking the nipples with my tongue, alternating rapidly.

Anjali was breathing heavily now. Her nostrils had flared up and she was totally in heat.

I lightly rubbed my knuckles over her mound a few times going from the stomach towards the thighs. She raised herself, I now pulled my fingers from her thighs towards her pussy lips, playing with them lightly. I inserted my middle finger into her pussy. Anjali gasped and opened her parched mouth. I went in and kissed her, starting to finger her with my right hand. I could not wait to fuck her so I just stroked her a few times, removed my finger and licked it while smiling at her. She became shy and hid her face into the side of the pillow.

My rock hard dick was now beating up against the side of her waist. I took my lips to her ears and started sucking her earlobes.

"KHOLLLL!" (OPEN!) I ordered this time.

Anjali slowly pulled up her knees and parted her legs. I set myself between her legs and leaned in over her. We could completely feel each others warm skin. I could feel her warm breasts and perky nipples on my chest. Her hands rested on the back of my waist as she pulled me into her. My cock wet with pre cum lightly parted her pussy lips which were oozing its own juices. I began to enter her, slowly.

Sometimes somethings are just meant to be. Like Anjali and me fucking, my cock just slid into her pussy without either one of us having to guide it. We both waited for a few seconds, to feel it. What a feeling it was. During this entire time Anjali's eyes had been closed. Finally she opened them and looked right at me. Our eyes met and she just smiled a big smile. Oh! What a loving, exciting satisfied smile that was. I started pumping into her. We began our first fuck!

"Ahhh! Anjali this feels so good. You pussy is so nice and warm."

"Sir your dick feels so amazing inside me! This is such a new feeling for me."

"Will you allow me to fuck you again?

"Sir, fuck me whenever you want. I am yours, you can order me to do whatever you want. Please fuck me."

"Are you mine completely?"

"Sir, I am all yours. FUCK ME SIR! Please FUCKKKKK me."

We were both sweating lightly even though the AC was on. I started pumping harder. I had to raise my upper body and held her by the waist. She parted her legs even further into the butterfly pose to let me enter deeper. So many thoughts were running through my head while fucking her.

Village Woman. Employee. Mother of an 18 year old.

Will we fuck again? Are we going to have an affair? Do I have a full time companion at work now? These thoughts were turning me on even further.

I grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples...She opened her mouth and led my fingers into it. She started sucking on the finger like how she sucked my cock earlier....I was rock hard...my veins were bulging...Anjali was about to cum...I could feel her....

"Please spill yourself inside me sir, I want it....!" she begged

I leaned in for that one quick kiss before the final thrust.

I was almost there....she spasmed and pulled me completely into her and grabbed my ass....I came inside her....in many powerful spurts...

We lay next to each other on the bed for a few minutes just totally exhausted. Finally I opened my eyes and looked at Anjali, her eyes were still closed but she had a satisfied smiled on her face. I closed my eyes again.

"You must be exhausted, let me go and make dinner for you....before another round...."

To be continued....

(If you are from Mumbai and want to connect to talk or chat about fantasies which routine life does not provide, please get in touch with me as I am in a similar boat.)

bombay85
bombay85
52 Followers