The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intimacy they shared the next morning was much more loving and patient. As was the next time they had made love, later that night in the bed she shared with her husband. Geoff had returned home the next afternoon, to begin a long, much needed and deserved vacation. He had taken Deirdre passionately that first night, and although she had feared her husband might recognize her sinful indiscretions, nothing ever came of it. Geoff had insisted they go away for the week, and together they spent it down at Key West, where she had been made love to each night by the man she had long ago fallen in love with. And yet, at times, Deirdre saw her son atop her, fucking her with long, strong thrusts, and she had to fight from speaking his name as her orgasms rolled through her. By the time they had returned home to Regal Bay, Deirdre realized that she might love her son even more than her husband. She had been looking forward to seeing Conor again, and making love to him.

The very evening after Geoff had left for an extended trip to Washington, D.C., with some of his staff, Deirdre returned to her son's bed. The next night was spent with him in hers. And the following day, over coffee, Dierdre finally admitted to her sister her sins. Much to her delight and surprise, Teagan was not only happy for her, but insisted she be given an opportunity to enjoy her nephew as well. As yet, nothing had been arranged between Conor and his aunt.

Conor was moaning and with a gentle push he eased backward and pulled his cock from his mother's mouth with a pop. Deirdre looked up at her son, who gently tugged at her arms. She stood up and wrapped her arms across his shoulders while he began to unfasten her slacks. She kissed him on the lips, cheeks, and neck as he released her slacks to fall to the floor. She stepped out of them and moved forward again to kiss Conor's shoulder. His cock pressed into her belly right above her panty line, and then slipped upward, leaving a stripe of clear pre-cum cooling on her flesh. Conor grabbed hold of her hips and leaned her, until Deirdre fell gently in his arms to the carpeted floor. She settled on her back as Conor lay across her. His cock pressed into her belly as his hands began to attack her soft tit flesh and his mouth again latched to her neck.

"Oh, Conor," she sighed under her son's assault. "What have you done to me, boy? You make me burn so hot for you." Deirdre ran her hands down her son's back and took hold of his ass, pulling him tighter to her. Conor rocked gently atop his mother, running his cock back and forth across her belly and leaving a slick smear of his per-cum there.

Conor rolled off of his mother to lie at her left side, while sliding a hand down to stroke across her pubic mound and feel the dampness in the crotch of her lavender panties.

"You are a very beautiful, desirous woman, Mother," he told her.

"And you are one talented, beautiful young man, Conor, my love," she replied. Deirdre stroked his back and head, as he continued to stroke and caress her body with his hands and mouth. When he reached lower, between her thighs, she eased them apart, opening herself to him.

"Oh!" Deirdre gasped when Conor tugged the crotch of her panties aside and began to stroke her hardened nub of a clit with his index finger. "Oh, that's it! Do that, it feels so good," she moaned. Deirdre had spent many long hours teaching Conor how to work a woman's pussy, and he had learned well. Now he was working her upwards towards a quick, intense climax, something Deirdre realized that she badly needed.

Conor worked his hand back up and then under the waist band of her panties before resuming his manipulations of his mother's hardened clit and full labia. It wasn't long until her belly tightened and her hips rolled upward. All the while, he planted kisses across her chest, breasts, and nipples.

"Oh! Ah! Uuunnggghh!" Deirdre gasped and grunted beneath her son's fingering of her pussy as a pleasant orgasm boiled over within her belly. Her hips rose from the floor and she pushed her pussy hard into her son's hand. She felt her creamy juices flowing, wetting her crotch from clit to anus. Deirdre moaned loud and deep as her body rolled along the waves of her climax.

"That's it, Mom," Conor whispered into her ear as she climaxed. "Cum for me. Cum for me." His talented fingers, with a true pianist's dexterity, played her through the stanza of her orgasm, drawing out through the crescendo, until finally her orgasm began to ebb.

Next, Conor rolled over to better tug her panties completely down her legs. Now fully naked, Deirdre spread her legs wider, and Conor returned to dancing his fingers across her enraged pussy. Now that his mother's labia were thoroughly drenched and with her wetness coating his fingers, Conor began to drive them up into his mother's vagina. Deirdre had taken hold of her son's hard cock, still smeared with her saliva, and stroked him in time with the fingers he was thrusting into her pussy.

"Ooohh, yes! Yes, Conor, my boy! Push those fingers inside me! Yes!" Deirdre was again thrusting her hips upward, attacking his hand with her pussy as he worked her over. Her hand was racing up and down his length, smearing the steady stream of fluids that leaked from the tip back along the shaft. She would roll her palm across his knob and Conor would tremble, adding another thick pulse of clear cream for her to stroke into his flesh.

Mother and son lay side by side on the carpeted floor, moaning and panting, masturbating each other, for a few passionate minutes. They kissed at times, and whispered loving words to each other as their mutual masturbation continued. They had done this together many times, in many places, and knew each other's bodies well. Soon, however, Deirdre was in need of more. Much more.

Deirdre told her son, "Roll onto your back," and quickly she moved onto her knees to again attack his hard manhood with her tongue and lips. Deirdre sucked her son's cock deep into her throat as she bobbed atop his crotch. She cupped and gently squeezed his balls as she slurped noisily, making Conor moan and rock his hips.

"God, Mom, that feels so good," he moaned. Lying flat on his back, Conor was humping upward, fucking his mother's face as she in turn gulped as much of his cock into her throat as she could. Once satisfied that Conor's cock was thoroughly coated in her saliva and as rock-hard as it was ever going to get, Deirdre released his manhood from her oral grip and quickly moved to straddle her son's hips.

"I need this inside me," she purred and she lowered her hips. Her labia slipped around his spear-head and her pussy opened to accept Conor's cock, inch by inch, into her vaginal grip. Beneath her, Conor moaned as his mother's hot pussy enveloped his cock to the base. The look he saw upon her face as her body settled upon his was one of pure lust. Her pussy fluttered around his entire length as she slowly lifted up, and then slammed back downward, gulping his full cock up. Her cervix banged against his crown as she dropped back down. Conor had to fight back an all-to-quick ejaculation as his mother began to fuck herself upon his hard-on.

"Oh, fuck! Sweet mother, oh how I do love this!" Deirdre declared as she began to work herself up and down her son's manhood. She leaned forward to plant her hands to either side of his shoulders, presenting her swinging breasts for her son's enjoyment as she worked herself over on his mighty baton.

Soon, Deirdre picked up a steady fuck-motion, riding her son as she often did. She enjoyed the "cow-girl" style of having sex, as it gave her so much control of the cock inside her. She could, at times, keep a good man from cumming for nearly an hour, and give herself multiple climaxes over the same span. She'd developed control of her pussy muscles over the years, thanks to her friends, and could milk a cock with just rippling her vaginal muscles. On this evening, however, with her still having a dinner date to keep, Deirdre was content to ride Conor's man-post through a single, though intense, orgasm, before she slowed up. Deirdre held her son's cock inside her for a few moments, enjoying the feel of her juices leaking out around his cock base as she slowly rolled her hips, before easing up and off of his pulsing shaft.

"I'm sorry, Conor. We don't have all night," she told her son as he remained on his back, panting. Her hand went to his throbbing cock and she stroked his shaft with rapid tugs. "I need you to pound me with this awesome cock and dump a hot load in me to carry all night. How's that sound to you?"

Conor was more than ready to fuck his mother into the floor, if that was what she wanted. His cock was pulsing and drenched in her cream, and his balls ached in need to drain the heavy load he'd been carrying all day inside her. Conor didn't waste any time answering her, either. He knew what she wanted, even as she rolled onto her back beside him and spread her legs wide. She pulled her knees up and back as he took position between them and with little ceremony he slammed his cock back into her dripping wet pussy. Without a pause to even settle in, Conor began to rapidly pound his cock into his mother with deep, steady thrusts that had her panting and grunting in moments.

"Oh, sweat Mother!" Deirdre grunted again as her son's cock began to slam into her. "That's what I want! A good hard raw fucking! Do me, Conor! Give your old Mom a good hard fucking!"

As he fucked his mother in the classic missionary position upon the floor of her dressing room, Conor was reminded of a similar encounter he'd had in that very room. Only the woman beneath him wasn't his mother that afternoon, but his sister Allison. Conor was certain that his mother knew nothing of his and his sister's short affair, and although Allison has never again had sex with Conor, she had admitted to him a few months later that it had been the best fuck she'd had. Still, as Conor lay fucking his own mother, Conor couldn't help but hope to someday bed his sister once again.

It might have been the memory of his sister, lying beneath him panting and grunting, that set him off. A moment later Conor was slamming his throbbing cock deeper into his mother. Deirdre felt her son's cock swell and a moment later spit its load inside her, and she pulled his mouth to hers as his balls drained within her womb. Their tongues again met and as they panted and moaned, they also kissed as sweet lovers.

All too soon Conor's cock stopped pulsing and began to weaken within her. Her pussy fluttered around his softening shaft, milking the last of his potent cream out. It eventually slipped out, followed by a heavy flood of their mixed creams.

"Oh, so nasty!" she purred as her heated pussy cooled quickly.

Conor rolled to the side, still panting deeply from his excursions. Deirdre, too, was huffing for breath. She knew that she would need another shower before heading out to dinner, but also toyed with the idea of leaving her son's sweat, scent, and semen on her. It would be fun, she thought, to see what her friends might say. She couldn't wait to tell this tale over drinks after dinner.

Deirdre rose up to lean on an elbow, to look upon her son's form. His eyes were closed, his chest heaving for breath, and his cock lay spent across his thigh. It was wet with her cream. She gently lifted it and licked at the head. Conor's body shivered and he moaned. She knew he was very sensitive for a few minutes after cumming, and at times it was almost painful for him to have his cock licked. Still, she gave one last, lingering swirl of her tongue upon its crown to savor the flavors left behind.

"Oh, please no, Mom!" Conor groaned and tried to push her away.

"I'm just teasing," she laughed. "I've got to get cleaned up, again, thanks to you."

"Hey, no problem," he grinned back as she rose to her feet. "Any time," he added as he pulled his hands up to cradle his head, watching his mother's naked backside as she returned to the bathroom. He took hold of his cock and began to stroke it, smearing the juices up and down its length as he watched his mother step into the shower through the door she had thoughtfully left open. From this angle he would be able to watch her, should she not close the shower door fully. And she didn't.

Forty minutes later, Deirdre met Joan, Gabrielle, and her sister Teagan outside the Olive Garden near Majestic Mall. Now dressed in a long pale-blue skirt and pink blouse, she had decided to go without panties, and now had a fresh dribble of her son's semen cooling on the inside of her left thigh. With this sinful secret in mind, Deirdre embraced each of her friends in turn. She did give her sister a warm kiss, full on the lips. When they parted, Teagan looked her in the eyes. Deirdre grinned back.

"Oh, no you didn't," Teagan said, in question but already suspecting her sister's answer.

"Oh, yes I did!" Deirdre replied.

"Sister, ya really ought to be sharing that young man, especially with your dearly beloved sister herself!" Teagan insisted. "It's not healthy for such a strapping boy to be coddled by his own mother."

"Conor is his own man, Sister darling," Deirdre replied. "He comes and goes as he pleases."

"And I'm sure he cums a lot, now doesn't he? And I'd bet you do, as well, if I be reading the Cheshire cat grin upon your face right," Teagan laughed as they followed their dinner companions inside the restaurant. The fragrance of fresh garlic and herbs filled their heads, and made their stomachs growl.

Once they had been seated around a table near the windows, Teagan again made her observation of her sister's sinful grin, this time to the entire table.

"I thought I smelled the scent of recent sex on you," Joan laughed. "Made my pussy wet the moment I saw you!"

"Makes me wish I had a young Romeo at home," Gabriella added. "There are nights when I just can't do myself any pleasures, and I need to be filled with a strong young bull." Gabriella's thick Spanish accent was in stark contrast to the Irish lilt of Teagan and Deirdre. Joan, for her part, was pure East-coast American, and her Boston accent had long ago washed away.

"As if you don't have your pick from the athletes at the university," Joan teased. "When was the last time you actually screwed someone your own age, Gabby?"

Their Argentine friend struck up a thoughtful pose before smiling. "Maybe when I was still in my early thirties," she laughed. "Since that time, the older I get, the younger the man I want!"

"Don't we all!" Teagan added.

Wine was served and their dinner orders given to the waitress. Small talk continued, although it had moved on from the sexual and into a more professional realm. This went on through their meal and over the last of the wine. With dinner complete, they retired to the back patio for a final glass of wine. Couples and small groups stood around high-top tables, deep in conversation. The din of voices all around them was set to the music coming from the far corner. A small four-piece ensemble group was providing live Italian-themed background music and interested as she always was, Deirdre took a look over. She immediately recognized three of the four members as former students of hers. It wasn't long before an idea began to form in her head.

"If you girls are up to it," she smiled at her companions as they took up stations around a small high-top table, "I think I might be able to arrange for an after dinner treat."

"And what might that be, dear sister?" Teagan asked with a slight hint of slur in her voice. Of the four, she would always be the first to partake in too much alcohol, and this evening was no exception.

"Those four young gentlemen providing the music," Deirdre nodded towards, "I know for a fact that at least two of them wouldn't mind providing some private entertainment. I'll just slip on over and see if they might be free later on."

Getting nods of approval from each, Deirdre left her wine glass at the table and passed through the evening crowd towards the musical ensemble. Waiting to the side of the small stage set into the corner of the outdoor patio, Deirdre caught the eye of the lead, a young man playing the accordion named Gian Carlo Minardi. She had enjoyed a brief fling with him a few years back, and thought that this would be as good a night as any to see about rekindling it. She also recognized the clarinet player, though she couldn't recall his name right off. The drummer she'd not recognized, though the older gentleman on the violin she had seen before.

Deirdre stood to the side tapping her hands along the wall beside her in time with the music and bouncing ever so slightly. When the song ended, Deirdre took Gian Carlo's offered hand. In an exaggerated gesture, he bowed and gave the back of her hand a light kiss. "So good to see you again, Mrs. Sullivan," he bowed.

"It's Deirdre, Gian Carlo," she insisted. "After all, we have been intimate."

"A time I long cherish," he smiled. "I see you are with friends." He glanced towards the table where the three others intently watched from.

"Yes. My sister and a couple of friends from the university. I'd like to introduce you, if you'd like?" Deirdre still had his hand in hers, and pulled it to her waist. He took the opening and ran his hand up her back, from her hip to her shoulder, and then back down, lower still.

When he gave her ass a gentle squeeze, Gian Carlo asked, "I'd like to be re-introduced to you." His warm, Mediterranean smile melted her, not that she had any inhibitions in the first place.

"That can be arranged," she replied with lust in her voice. "If you might be able to arrange something for my companions, that is."

Gian Carlo gave her a questioning look, and then glanced over to the table where Deirdre's group stood. "Are you suggesting a private get-together? With your friends and mine? That would be so delicious, and I can assure you, my beautiful Irish sweetheart, that my fellow musicians would be delighted to entertain you and yours, privately." Gian Carlo leaned in and gave her a brief nibble on the neck, inciting a giggle from her.

"However, we do have one more set to play this evening," he regretfully explained. "We will not be free until sometime after ten. Would that be too late?"

"Ten o'clock will be just fine," Deirdre grinned. "I'll go check with my companions, and then I'll get you an address of where our little orgia will take place."

Gian Carlo grinned at her use of an Italian word. "Don't you mean partito?" he asked.

Deirdre shook her head. "No, Gian Carlo. I mean orgia." She gave him a wink and stepped away to return to her table. Once there, she explained to her companions the plan she had set into motion.

"So, where would you ladies like to take this party of ours?" she asked after all had agreed to Deirdre's proposal.

"My place!" Gabriella demanded. "I want to see those fine young boys naked within the walls of my home, and I shall be hard pressed to allow any to escape!" she added with a typical Spanish flare that brought laughs and cheers from all around the table.

"So be it," Deirdre declared. "Tonight, ladies, we orgy at Gabriella's!" She raised her glass of wine high in toast, and the others joined in.

"Tonight, we orgy!"

(To be continued with Chapter 29: Gabriella's Tales - Part 1)

12