The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Davy again responded as instructed, and began to suck upon her left nipple. He was very shy, and Deirdre could tell that he was unskilled with women. She wondered if he was still a virgin, after all. The idea made her pussy tingle, building with lustful desire along with the lustful music.

Davy was a quick learner, and as she shifted, his mouth sought out to capture her right nipple, while his hands cupped and lifted her breasts. He was relaxing under this new approach, and Deirdre knew that he would not be giving up his studies any time soon if she had any say.

After allowing Davy to suckle upon her breasts for the duration of the 6th melody, Deirdre felt the time had come to move on with his studies. "Take up your instrument, Davy. Play for me."

She stepped back and saw a look of disappointment cross his face that remained there as he resumed playing with the 7th melody of the music. When his eyes again went to her, he saw her begin to unfasten her grey slacks with her left hand as her right directed the unseen orchestra. Her eyes, however, were on him. She popped the button and lowered the zipper, and then as she pushed her slacks downward, as the music built with the melody, Davy's eyes grew wider. Beneath her slacks, Deirdre wore her French-cut red panties that rode high up her hips. Her pubic mound bulged outward at the front and as she stepped from her slacks, she could see Davy's eyes latch onto her crotch and the secrets still hidden beneath the thin fabric.

For her part, Deirdre could see Davy's discomfort growing, especially in the growing bulge at his crotch. He wore jeans that might be a little tight to begin with, but with his young cock beginning to grow excited, they were decidedly uncomfortable. Davy twisted in the chair as he watched her strip out of her panties, and when she stood up fully before him, presenting her full nudity to him, his eyes couldn't be torn away from the sight of her fiery-red pussy triangle.

The 7th melody ended, the drums beat on, and Deirdre stepped up ever closer. She smiled warmly and offered a slight giggle. "You like what you see, do you?" she asked. Again, Davy's only response was a nod. Still his eyes were on her crotch. "It's your turn, Davy," she said a moment later. Again, his bow ran along the strings, and he played, Deirdre knelt.

"Oooohhh," Davy moaned when she settled her hands upon his lap. Deirdre stroked her hands slightly and felt the bulge of his cock. She rubbed lightly, just enough for him to feel it, in tempo with the music. Deirdre knew that if she kept it up, she could make Davy cum in his pants. But she wanted him to enjoy the full experience of what she was now offering him, should he continue his music studies. After all, that was one of the primary goals of her life's work. If things worked out well, as she was beginning to hope they would, Davy would make not only a welcome addition to her orchestra, but to the Matron Club's rolls of available studs as well.

Deirdre had only on rare occasions been in the role of seducer, and she was beginning to enjoy herself with Davy. Before, she had been the object of desire and had been seduced by her lover, be it her husband, her son, or any of the few young men she'd been with over the recent years. This was different, however, and she was feeling a new, exciting power flow through her body as she rubbed her hands against Davy's lap. And by the way he was moving his hips as he played his violin, another minute of this and he be filling his underwear with hot cum. A climax much too early for the music.

The melody ended, and Deirdre asked, "Are you enjoying yourself, Davy?" She stood up and her hands lifted away from his lap. She turned to face him and saw that he was panting for breath, and the bulge at his crotch looked hard, and uncomfortable.

Davy hadn't replied to her question, yet the look in his eyes, which again fell to her pussy, was all she needed to know. "Would you like to see my pussy, up close?" she asked, even as she lifted her right leg and placed her foot on the edge of the chair beside his hip. Again, Davy didn't reply. She didn't need one. Instead, Deirdre gently guided his head down, pulling his face closer to her crotch, and her fiery-red furred pussy.

Davy was hesitating again, and Deirdre figured that her young pupil had no idea what he should do next. His nose was just inches from her pubic bush, and yet he did nothing other than look. That was on her, she thought, as she had only asked if he'd like to see her, down there. He was truly her pupil.

"I want you to kiss my pussy, Davy," she said. "I want you to plant your mouth against my slit, and I want you to kiss me there," she instructed. "Will you do that for me, Davy? Will you lick my pussy?"

Davy nodded, and yet it still took Deirdre pulling his head forward before she felt him touch her with his mouth. He kissed her, directly atop her clit bud, just as she had instructed, just as he would kiss his mother on the cheek. Deirdre pulled his face to her cunt then and said, "Don't remove your mouth. Kiss me long and deep. I want to feel your tongue moving with the music, Davy. I want to feel your tongue licking all along my slit."

Davy began doing as he had been instructed, and in just a few moments he seemed to pick up what all young men his age should know. Soon, Deirdre was trembling against his mouth as his tongue began to dance along her folds, drawing out her juices. His lapping began to grow louder as her body reacted, and it wasn't long before she began to gasp through a mini-orgasm. Timed perfectly, she realized, with the peak of the 10th melody.

Yeesssss!" she mewed as her pussy vibrated against Davy's tongue. He had pushed up into her folds deeper and was probing into her hole with the tip. His nose was pressed against her clitoris and she rubbed her crotch in small little circles against his face while holding his head firm in her hands.

The violin long forgotten in his lap, Davy's hands were running up and down her thighs now as he ate her out. He reached around and grabbed hold of her butt cheeks to pull her crotch into his face, while digging his tongue even deeper into her cunt. Deirdre was enjoying how quickly he was taking to pleasuring a woman with his mouth. She would have to show him equal appreciation. She let him lap away at her crotch for a few more moments, and then she eased his face away from her dripping pussy as the 11th melody ended.

Deirdre held his face gently in her hands and with her eyes locked to his, she asked, "Would you like for me to show you pleasure, in the same way?"

Davy, as he had so often, just nodded in response. His lips and chin all but dripped with her cream and his saliva. Deirdre pushed his shoulders back until he was fully in the chair, lifted the violin back into his hands, and then she knelt down before him once again.

"Play for me, Davy," she whispered as she began to unfasten his jeans. His bulge was large and it took a bit a prying for her to get the zipper down across it. Davy gasped as she pressed his boner down so that she could pull his jeans and underwear down. He lifted his hips enough to allow her to pull them halfway down his thighs, and yet he maintained tempo and missed but a single note. His cock, young and hard, sprang up to slap his belly when freed, and Deirdre took its strength in with her eyes.

Davy's cock was long, slightly curved, and slim. The head was pale and arrow-head shaped, with a pointed tip. Once freed, a long drool of pre-cum began to bubble out and Deirdre reached out to wrap her fingers around his shaft, near the tip, and stroked the warm fluid down his shaft, finding the tempo of the music and sending it through his manhood.

"Oooohhh!" Davy moaned as she stroked him. He had to concentrate hard to play the music, to maintain the beat, and Deirdre was well aware that he would blast off at any moment. She wanted this lesson to remain with him for the rest of his life, and bringing him to his inevitable climax along with the music was tantamount to her sinful plan.

"Just sit back and enjoy," she smiled up at him, and as the horns blew to start the 14th melody, Deirdre bent her head into his lap, and engulfed his cock with her mouth.

"Oooohhh, god!" Davy grunted as Deirdre's mouth dropped down his shaft and then, with her lips tight around his flesh, she began to bob her head up and down his cock. Again, she found the tempo, the music powerful in her ears, and worked her young student's manhood with her lips and tongue in time with the music. Unable to concentrate, Davy dropped the violin to the floor beside him and laid his hands atop Deirdre's head. He took hold of her red hair as her head moved up and down with the music. His entire body began to tingle, and then tremble, as the older woman gave him more pleasure than he'd ever before experienced in his entire life.

"Oooohhh, that feels so good!" he moaned, and she purred delightfully around his knob. She looked up to see his face, his mouth open and eyes shut as he enjoyed her oral pleasures.

Deirdre was quite familiar with the hair-trigger a young man had when it came to having his cock sucked, especially for the first dozen times or so. Conor had been that way when she had taken to sucking him off in his bedroom. She had never shied away from having a mouthful of cum. She had learned from her husband many years ago that the act of sucking down a man's sperm gave her lover such pleasure that he would do for her just about anything, with the promise of future blow jobs always on the horizon. As Davy's cock was warmed by her mouth for the first time, she could already taste his pre-cum, and it was tangy. She knew it wouldn't be long for him, not the way he was already panting and puffing. She had barely settled into a comfortable rhythm when his cock began to pulse wildly in her mouth.

"Ooohh! Oh, god! Oh, god!" Davy croaked as he pushed his hips upward to force his dick even deeper into her mouth. The music rose in volume around them as Deirdre backed up his shaft until only his pulsing, spitting head remained wrapped in her lips. Hot, creamy boy-seed flooded her mouth and as she enjoyed the feel of the sticky cum flooding her mouth and coating her tongue, she hummed to the crescendo of the music.

"Aaaahhh!" Davy moaned as the vibrations raced up his shaft and though his balls. It almost hurt, such was the intensity of his orgasm. He'd never had his cock sucked before, and this first time was absolutely mind-blowing. He held the red-head tight to his lap, forcing his dick a little deeper as he continued to shoot off, even as his cock grew steady more sensitive.

In time with the final, heavy beats of Bolero, Deirdre gulped and swallowed, enjoying the feel of warmth as the slime slipped down her throat. Her mouth refilled quickly and she tried to keep up, but she was unable to swallow fast enough. Her lips couldn't maintain their grip and a large wad of Davy's cum bubbled out and dribbled into his tangled dark pubic hairs.

"Oooohhh," Davy was moaning as Deirdre gulped and gulped. She had her lips tight around the upper shaft of his cock as the knob spewed another healthy load against her tongue. She managed to suck down the remainder of his initial release, and began to lap up that which had escaped. Her slurping was loud and lewd, and in time with the music he noticed, and every stroke of her tongue to his flesh made Davy tremble.

The conservatory was quiet, with the exception of the heavy breathing both were making. The music had reached its climactic conclusion, a fitting soundtrack to Davy's newest experience.

With a final lick up the length of his shaft, Deirdre settled back on her knees and smiled up at her young pupil. Cum dripped from her lips, and she smeared at it with a finger, before licking it clean. After another moment, she asked, "Did you like that, Davy?" His response was a jerking nod. "Would you like to do something more?" Again, a nod from her pupil.

Deirdre still held his cock softly in her hand, and she noticed that there was still quite a bit of firmness in it. She resumed stroking it up and down, smearing the remnants of is cum along its shaft. This she would use as lubrication for what she had in mind next for him.

"Join me on the floor here," Deirdre told him, and like an obedient puppy, Davy slipped off of the chair and sat on the hard, carpeted floor, facing her. She untied his sneakers and removed them. Next, she pulled his jeans and underwear completely away. She pulled his ankles towards her and to the side, opening his thighs for her. Davy leaned back onto is hands as she leaned forward towards his cock once again. Instead of lowering her mouth to his cock, she leaned closer and pressed her mouth to his. She kissed him deeply, though he only shyly responded. She would have to teach him how to kiss, she realized.

"Lay back," she whispered into his mouth, and again Davy responded as a student should for his instructor. Deirdre stayed close to him as he lay back, and was now above him on her hands and knees, with her heavy breasts hanging down and brushing against his chest. Even though the fabric of his polo shirt he could feel the hard buds of her nipples as they dragged against him. She grinned down at him, seeing him shudder beneath her as she began to sway to the side and back again, making her nipples trace across his chest and him gasp excitedly. She, too, felt a tingle race up through her breasts and straight down to her aching, needy pussy. She was enjoying herself whole heartedly and wondered why she had put off seducing young men for so long.

It wasn't long before she noticed that his youthful cock was once again strong and willing, and poking up into her lower belly. Deirdre reached between their bodies to grip it in her hand. "Are you ready to become a man, Davy?" she asked. "Are you ready to feel the warmth of a woman gripping your manhood with her sex?" Even as she asked, she lowered her hips and pressed down against his cock-head. "Are you ready to lose your virginity to me? Are you ready to fuck a woman with this wonderful cock of yours?" He nodded excitedly as the feel of her sexual heat raced up his shaft. The tickle of her pubic fur made him shudder, until her felt the opening of her vagina wrap around his knob.

"Oooohhh, shit!" he growled as his body entered another for the first time in his short life.

Deirdre settled back and down, taking Davy's curved cock into her vagina inch by inch, until she felt her ass cheeks settle onto his thighs. She was moaning, as was he beneath her. She looked into his face and saw a startled boy, but also an excited young man. His hands went to her hips and he rolled his upward, forcing another full inch into her belly from below.

"That's it," she sighed. She rose up a few inches, and as she again dropped to him, she sighed, "Fuck me, Davy." She began to rise and lower herself upon is cock, and after a few strokes he was humping upward into her, meeting her with every thrust. Deirdre pushed up and back, sitting astride Davy's lap, and then she rose up and began to bounce hard upon his long dick. "Ooohh, so good, baby! So good!"

Deirdre reached back and placed her hands on his lower legs as she fucked Davy with her pussy. She was giving his a full on view of her red-furred, pink-lipped cunt riding up and down his shaft, and he was watching every stroke intently. He held her knees in his hands and rocked his hips in time with hers as she fucked herself upon his rigid member. Her heavy breasts bounced and swung on her chest as she impaled herself upon Davy's pole.

Again Deirdre leaned forward and as she continued to ride his cock, she swung her tits into Davy's face. "Suck my tits, Davy," she instructed. "Suck my tits while you fuck my pussy."

888

Davy realized that, although he was doing little to fuck her pussy, he enjoyed sucking on her tits. Deirdre had big nipples that he could latch onto, and as her left breast swung over his face, he captured the nipple with his lips. He bit down gently with his teeth, making Deirdre gasped, and sucked hard to pull the entire nipple and its surrounding areola into his mouth.

"Yes, so good," she sighed and settled her hips down fully onto Davy, pulling his cock high into her vagina. She twisted her hips and rocked back and forth, enjoying the feel of his mouth on her boob as well as his cock stirring up her juices. "So very good, young man," she purred. "You are learning quickly."

He let her tit swing free and dropped his head back to the floor. "Oh, oh, aaahh!" Davy moaned beneath her with every decent of her pussy down his length. "This feels so good," he croaked.

Deirdre stopped moving and leaned down to kiss his forehead. "I'm sorry to say, not many girls your age have the experience or desires that we older gals have, Davy." Deirdre whispered. She tweaked her vaginal muscles to give his shaft a squeeze. He moaned again, a deeper growl than before.

Deirdre slowly lifted her hips, and then watched the expression of pleasure that crossed his face as she slowly descended down Davy's length once again.

"If you like this, and maybe want a little more," she whispered, "I know a few other women like me who enjoy young men like you, Davy."

Deirdre stopped and settled onto him for a moment. She stroked his face with her hands and said, "You have so much to learn, Davy. And I want to teach you so much. I do so hope we can continue this for some time. I would love having you in my class." She leaned down and kissed him on the forehead, and then on the mouth. She felt his cock twitch inside her as her tongue flicked across his lips. She pushed upward and then slowly eased herself off of him. The look of surprise and disappointment that crossed his face then made her giggle.

"Don't worry," she assured him. "We aren't done quite yet. We still have a little time."

888

Deirdre moved to sit at the edge of the raised dais along the far wall of the conservatory and waved for him to join her. Deirdre had directed many ensembles of young music students over her tenure from this dais, and now she was directing a possible protégé, she mused, in some slightly different music.

His eyes locked to her beautiful nudity, Davy leaped to his feet, pulling his polo shirt off as he went. His wet cock bounced before him as he joined his tutor. Deirdre parted her legs as he approach, and watched his eyes go down between them. She looked up at Davy, who was watching her intently, and reached for his hands. Once he had settled between her parted thighs on his knees, she reached down and took a gentle grip of his manhood. She stroked the cream left behind by her aching pussy along the boy's length, and then she guided his cock once again into contact with her pussy. Her red pubes tickled his crown as she brushed him up and down, until her slot opened invitingly. Davy looked on until he saw her place the tip against her hole, and he pushed his hips forward.

"That's it, enter me, Davy," Deirdre sighed as he did just that. He slipped inside smoothly and bottomed out quickly. Her legs drew up and around his waist as he dropped to her, planting his hands to either side as his cock began to move once again within her.

"That's it. That's it," she panted, stroking his back as she purred. "Play me, Davy. Bring me to a climax that would make Mozart proud!"

As he worked, Davy was again panting, the feel of a woman's vagina wrapped around his cock overwhelming his senses. He had jacked himself many times, in the shower or in his bed, and his fist had never sent such waves of delight through him as Deirdre's pussy was. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He was falling in love with this woman, he knew it, but hadn't she initiated this? Hadn't Mrs. Sullivan been the one to seduce him? Hadn't she started all of this? Davy didn't care right then. Not when she was giving him such pleasures. Not when she was allowing him to make love to her.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers