Deja Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

Focusing on each individual band member, Connie finally stopped at the tall dark haired lad on the far right. He was obviously the leader, you could tell that just from his bearing in the photo. His name... was Johnny Coravelli. And except for his greased back hair, he could've almost been his grandson's twin.

"Johnny, Johnny." Connie said to herself with a wide smile. "You always were a hunk."

Dropping back into her heavily cushioned chair, Connie reverently ran her fingers across the bottom of the wooden frame. One by one, the names of the other band members filtered through her mind. Vito Rossini, Dominic Laruso and Danny Giordano. They were on the way up in those days, the early days of Rock N' Roll. All they had needed was one lucky break. And for a while it looked they might just get it.

Along with the guys were her two best girlfriends in the whole world. Tina Marie Cerani and Jill Barusso. The third girl in the photo, the one hanging on to Johnny was of course as familiar as the closest mirror. Free of the lines of age and full of youthful exuberance, the face was her own.

Connie chuckled as she looked at her younger self. Hair pulled back into a pony tail, a tight blue sweater and a poodle skirt. That outfit used to cause her mother to cross herself every time she saw her in it.

Preoccupied with the photo, Connie didn't notice the record had finished. Her thoughts were no longer here in this room. Closing her eyes, Connie could hear the magical music of the Bluecoats. She could see the crowds and feel the excitement of being there on the verge of success. Most of all, she remembered how wonderful it felt to have everyone know she was Johnny's girl.

Her mind began to drift further and further away as her need for sleep and the wine took her back to days long gone. To one special night in particular in the summer after graduation.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh Johnny." The Connie moaned as she felt the young man's hand slip under her blouse and cup her naked breast.

"Oh baby." Johnny replied as he ran his fingers across Connie's nipples. "You feel so nice."

With practiced skill, the dark haired 19 year old undid the buttons of the young girl's blouse. She could feel the excitement in his voice. She knew tonight would be the night. Tonight she would become a woman.

"Oh God, Connie!" Johnny exclaimed as he undid the last button and her blouse fell away. Seconds later her bright white bra had followed the blouse to the floor.

Much too the envy of most of the girls in her class, Connie had begun developing early and had continued to develop after most of them had stopped. The result was an impressive 36C bust. She had let Johnny feel it before, but this was the first time he had been able to fully appreciate it au naturel.

Johnny had been planning this night for weeks. His parents was away for the night, having gone into the city to see that new play "My Fair Lady". They had decided to stay overnight in a hotel and he had the house to himself. It had taken a lot of sweet talk, but tonight Connie was going to let him go all the way.

"Mmmm." Johnny moaned as he kissed Connie's soft breasts.

Running his tongue across her nipples, Johnny reached down and eased his free hand under the folds of her skirt and between her legs.

Finding her panties wet brought an increased hardness to his cock, already straining against his pants. Pushing aside the moist material, Johnny slid his fingers inside her.

"Ow!" Connie cried out at the sudden painful intrusion. "Easy!"

"Relax, I know what I'm doing." Johnny said as he rubbed hard against her clit.

Connie bit down until the initial pain passed and finally began to feel good. Not as good as when she did it herself though. A fact which confused the girl. She had always heard that it was supposed to be better when a boy did it. Yet no sooner had it begun to really feel good when Johnny abruptly stopped.

Johnny took Connie's hand and placed it on the bulge in his pants. She giggled as she felt his hardness. She rubbed it a little, bringing a soft moan from Johnny. It was her way of giving her assent without actually having to say it. It was a silly thing really, but that was the code girls lived by.

Smiling, the dark haired boy broke their embrace for a moment and undid his zipper, pulling his cock out of his pants. Then he pulled off the pants and let them drop to the floor next to the couch.

Connie looked in fascination at the now fully freed cock. It was erect and pointed up and outward as if it had a life of its own. She had seen it before of course, but that had always been in the dim back seat of Johnny's old '52 Ford. This was the first chance she had to see one up close and in the light. It was a lot different than the ones she and her girlfriends had looked at during a sleep over at Betty Anderson's house. Betty's father was a doctor and she had borrowed some of his medical texts. Of course none of them had been so erect!

Sitting back down next to her, Johnny put her hand back on his cock. As she had done on so many nights, she closed her slim fingers around it and began to pump it up and down. The result on Johnny was immediate and pronounced. A look of pure satisfaction filled his face, both from the effect of Connie's pumping motion and the thought of the prize still to come.

"Ooooh Baby, that feels so nice." The singer said in his special musical voice. "You make me feel so special."

The words of encouragement caused the girl to melt and spurred her on. Doubling the speed of her hand job, she sent new sparks shooting through her boyfriend. This felt so good to Johnny that he temporarily lost sight of the night's objective.

Finally, the familiar sensation that usually accompanied the climax of his own jerk off sessions brought him back to reality. He had to force himself to ask her to slow down. If she kept going like that, he would have shot his load in another minute or two.

Reluctantly, he guided her hand away from his still eager cock. He had to give it a few minutes to let his body settle down.

"Let's catch our breath for a minute." He said as he took the time to unbutton the rest of his own shirt and dump in on top of his pants. He never wore undershirts and was now totally nude. Connie figured she should get naked as well and began to undo the clasp of her skirt.

"No, let me do that." Johnny interrupted as he replaced her hands with his own.

As he leaned over to slide off her skirt, Connie saw for the first time the small blue shark tattooed on his upper biceps.

"Johnny, you're a Shark?" She asked in excitement.

Johnny turned and looked at the emblem on his skin as if suddenly remembering that he had it. He looked a little worried for a moment and then seeing her reaction, smiled once again.

"Well, it was a while ago." He grinned. "But as they used to say, once you're a member you're one to the grave."

Up until a year and a half before, The Sharks had been once of the roughest street gangs in this part of the city. It wasn't that unusual for members to either graduate to the big time, the state pen or the city morgue. There had been a shooting involving a cop and even the other local hoods had turned a blind eye as most of the gang members were hunted down. Knowing that Johnny had been part of that seemed to make Connie even more excited.

Feeling very flush, Connie pulled up next to Johnny once again and cupped his balls in her hand. The fire in her eyes was plainly visible. Johnny knew this was his chance to put the stakes even higher.

"Connie, baby," He asked in his most seductive tone. "Do you really love me?"

"Oh course I do," She said as she leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss. "What kind of silly question is that?" She laughed. "Would I be here like this if I didn't?"

"Well, I was just wondering..." He said hesitantly. "Seeing as we're gonna, ... well you know..."

Connie nodded her assent, but looked a little confused. She had already decided that tonight was going to be the night and had told him so. So what in the world was he talking about?

"What I mean is...well I was wondering that maybe you'd want to try that other thing we talked about." He continued. "You know, the thing with the mouth..."

The words had hardly come out of Johnny's mouth when Connie jumped up off the sofa and away from him. She was clearly angry and grabbed her pile of clothes on the floor.

"Johnny Coravelli, how could you even ask me to do such a thing!" She yelled as she stepped away with her clothes now bundled up in her arms. "If that's the kind of thing you really want, then you can go looking for one of those whores down by the docks!"

Both Connie and her girlfriends had agreed that putting a man's cock in their mouth was the most disgusting thing that they had ever heard of. Something that only the nastiest prostitutes did. They'd no more consider doing it than their boyfriends would think of putting their mouth between a girl's legs.

"Connie, honey, wait!" Johnny called out as he leapt off the couch after her. "I'm sorry, I got a little carried away! Please don't go!"

The words were coming out of his mouth as fast as he could think of them. He wasn't really aware of what he was saying. Anything to keep her from getting dressed and walking out that door. With his hands on both her shoulders, he began to lightly stroke her arms and pour on the charm.

"Why should I stay?" Connie asked him as she looked into his bright blue eyes.

Johnny looked deep into her eyes as well. He could see the combination of lust and anger reflected there. It was like a scale perfectly balanced on the edge. His next words could cause her to go either way. He had to say the right thing or lose her forever. She was that angry.

"I'll tell you why..." He said after taking a deep breath. "Because next month, the Bluecoats are going to get an audition with RCA. And if they sign us, and I really think that they will. Then we'll be on our way. Then it'll be you and me, right to the top. 1956 is going to be our year."

"Oh Johnny!" Connie gushed as she dropped the pile of clothes and threw her arms around his neck. She covered his face with kisses and kept telling him how much she loved him and how happy she was going to make him. How she was going to stand by him every step of the way and when he won that first gold record she would be standing right next to him.

Returning her kisses and playing with her breasts, Johnny considered trying again to get her to try it with her mouth. He wanted it so badly. She was so excited that she might change her mind. But he finally decided to take what he was sure of getting. If he got that recording contract like he was sure they would, then there was no way she could refuse to try it then. If not, then there were sure to be lots of other girls on the way to being a star.

"I want you Connie," Johnny panted. "I want to love you, I want to love you right now."

"Oh yes, Johnny." Connie babbled on. "I want to love you too. I want to be with you forever, I want to be with you now!"

Johnny eased Connie to the floor, atop the soft pile of her clothes. She suggested that they move to the bed to be more comfortable, but he said that he didn't want to wait a moment longer. Her panties were gone in a flash and he parted her legs. Looking down, he got his own first good look at the small dark triangle he had lusted after for so long.

Johnny could feel Connie tense up as he lay on top of her and positioned his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. He shifted his weight and she eased up a little. Moving to the bed now seemed a good idea but he couldn't stop now. The bed would be good enough for a second try.

Connie grunted a small cry as he forced his cockhead between the lips of her maidenhood. Despite her previous lubrication, it still hurt as the membrane began to stretch.

"Don't you have to wear something?" Connie suddenly asked, now immensely aware that however slightly, he was now inside her. "So we don't make a baby."

"Don't worry about that," Johnny said reassuringly. "You can't get pregnant the first time, didn't anyone ever tell you that?"

Connie thought about it for a second. True, her mother hadn't actually sat down with her and given her "The Talk", but she and her girlfriends had talked about guys and sex a lot. She remembered Tina Marie once saying that she had once heard that too. Also that she should make sure she drank a lot of coca cola the next morning. Something about it prevented babies too. After all, Johnny wouldn't tell her that if it wasn't true. And even if something did happen and she somehow did get pregnant, it wasn't a problem. Johnny and her were in love. They'd just get married.

"Oh yeh, sure." She replied as she ran the name Mrs. Connie Coravelli over and over in her head.

Another jolt of pain shot through her as Johnny push forward a little harder. This time, Connie bit down on her lip. She didn't want Johnny to think she didn't love him enough to do it. The pain eased up as Johnny slid his cock back. Then ripped through her like a hot iron as Johnny grabbed her ass and thrust forward as hard as he could.

Connie yelled at the sudden pain as she felt her hymen rip. Tears formed at the edge of her eyes, born both of pain and happiness. Despite the hurt, which was already fading, she was now a woman.

Freed from the barrier of her virginity, Johnny began to pump in and out of the young woman as hard as he could. He put such force into each thrust that he lifted her ass off the floor each time. He could feel his heart racing like a jackhammer as his breath began to come in shallow gasps.

"Oh God, you're so tight!" He yelled as he drove in her once again.

Laying spread open on the floor, unsure what she should be doing while Johnny pushed in and out of her, Connie couldn't help but wish he had yelled out something more in the lines of how much he loved her. She also felt that she should be doing something other than just laying like a piece of meat for his satisfaction. But no one had ever discussed that with her. She had assumed Johnny would guide her, yet except as an object to satisfy his raging lust, he now seemed almost oblivious to her presence.

Eventually, even as she just lay there, Johnny's persistent thrusts began to feel pretty good. It had started as just a nice feeling that had replaced the initial pain. Now it resembled a rising tide that brought waves of delight washing over her body. It resembled the feeling she got when she played with herself, yet at the same time it was different. Still it was getting better with each passing minute.

Suddenly, Johnny stopped and his body seemed to stiffen. He uttered a loud groan and Connie felt a new sensation between her legs, centered in her new womanhood. She really didn't know how to describe it, but she was sure it had been the result of Johnny's having climaxed.

A thought that was confirmed was Johnny slid out of her and rolled onto his back. He wasn't even looking at her, just staring up at the ceiling.

"That was so great." He said.

"That was it?" Connie asked herself. "That was the great IT?"

The young girl, now a woman, felt a great sense of disappointment. She couldn't believe it had been such a letdown. It hadn't even been as good as when she masturbated.

"Maybe it's just because it was the first time." She said to herself as she sat up. "That must be the reason why. It couldn't always be like this."

"Oh what a mess." Connie said as she looked down and saw Johnny's now limp cock covered with a mixture of cum and blood.

"What?" Johnny said as he too sat up. "Oh gross!'' He exclaimed as he saw his blood smeared cock.

Grabbing the first thing he saw on the floor, Johnny began wiping his cock clean. It only took a moment for Connie's bright white panties to become a blood stained rag.

"Hey!" Connie cried out. "I need those."

But it was too late as Johnny wiped himself once again with the only clear part.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

"Forget it." Connie replied, the tinge of disappointment still in her voice. "I have another pair in my purse.

As she grabbed her bag and the pile of clothes off the floor and headed for the bathroom, Connie was sure her mother never considered this situation when she always told her to carry an extra pair of panties in her purse in case her period came unexpectedly.

By the time she had finished cleaning herself up in the bathroom, Connie had reconciled herself to her rather uninspiring first time. True, it had fallen far short of what she thought it would be, but what was done was done. The important thing was that she and Johnny were going to be together. And in just six weeks he was going to have a recording contract and they would be on their way.

"Johnny, would you be a dear and get my shoes and socks over by the couch." She called out from the bathroom. Her voice had a sort of instant maturity to it.

Johnny handed her the shoes and socks as she walked back into the living room. He really hadn't cleaned up, he just pulled his pants back on.

"Are we going out tomorrow night?" Connie asked as she slipped on her shoes, trying so hard to act as if losing her virginity was the most natural thing in the world. Something that happened every day.

"I don't think so," Johnny said rather evasively. "There's going to be a special about Rocky Marciano's retirement on tomorrow night. All the guys are going to go over to Vito's house to watch it. His family just got a television."

"That's ok," Connie said. "We can always go out later in the week."

"I think we're going to have to play it by ear right now." Johnny said with a forced smile. "I'm really going to have to spend a lot of time with the band over the next couple of weeks. What with the audition and all coming up. We want to be at our best, right?"

"Sure, right." Connie replied cautiously.

For the first time, Connie now noticed the quirk in Johnny's voice. Was something wrong? Had he found the experience as disappointing as she had? Had there been something wrong with her? Was there something she should've been doing to have made it better? But he had said it was great. She was considering asking him right out what was wrong but couldn't bring herself to do it. It was silly she knew. After all, look at what they had just shared, the most intimate thing a man and woman could share. How could asking a simple what's wrong be so hard?

In her heart, she knew the answer. It was because she was afraid of the answer.

Before she could steel herself to ask the question she knew she should, the lights of a car pulling into the driveway flooded the room. It was followed a few moments later by the beep beep of a car horn.

"It's my brother picking me up." Connie stated. "I asked him to when you told me your car would be in the shop. But he's over an hour early."

"That's ok." Johnny said as he pulled his shirt back on. He didn't want Connie's big brother to see him without it when he walked her to the door. As athletic as Johnny was, big Jim Esposito outweighed him by 60lbs and was a star halfback for State. He didn't want to think about what that bruiser would do to a guy who'd just fucked his little sister.

"Hi Jim!" He called out as he and Connie stepped out the door into the driveway.

"Hey there, Johnny!" Came the reply as he waved. "Looks like I wasted the trip." He added as he pointed to the green Ford in the end of the driveway.

Johnny's eyes followed Jim's pointed hand until they came to his car just sitting there. He had forgotten that he'd told Connie that his car was going into the shop. Nothing was wrong with it, but he had figured saying there was would make sure they spent the night at his house rather than going out.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers