Deja Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

"It turned out to be a quick fix." Johnny replied. "Looks like I lucked out."

"Hey, if you want to take Connie home, I don't mind." Jim offered.

"No, its ok, you're here and all." Johnny countered.

Connie looked at him in renewed disappointment. If he had driven her home it would've given them a chance to talk. Now she couldn't even do that.

"I'll give you a call as soon as I can, ok?" Johnny said to Connie as he leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok, sure." Connie replied, now even more confused by his platonic action. "And it better be soon," She thought to herself because we definitely have to talk."

With that she ran to the car where her brother was waiting with the door open. Connie stared at Johnny while Jim closed the door behind her and walked over to the driver's side.

Watching Jim get into the car and put it in gear, Johnny thought Connie might have found his goodnight kiss a little strange. But there was no way he was going to let her suddenly throw her arms around him and give him a lover's kiss. Not when that might leave her big brother with exactly the right impression.

Looking out the back window as the image of Johnny standing in the driveway faded in the distance, one thought repeated over and over in Connie's mind. They were definitely going to have to have a long long talk.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh Johnny." Connie murmured as she opened her eyes as took in her surroundings in a half daze.

She realized that she had fallen asleep in her chair. The morning light was already filtering in through the windows. It was already Saturday morning.

Wiping the last of the sleep from her eyes, Connie looked down at the picture in her lap. It had been a long time since she had dreamed of that night.

"We never did get to have that talk, did we, Johnny?" She said to the image of her long lost love.

No, they never did.

Four weeks after that fateful night, Connie was devastated when it was announced that Johnny had married Susan Marziatto. She'd seen Sue hanging around the band at several performances. They went to the same high school and were only five months apart in age. Seen the way that flat chested hussy had looked at Johnny and the other Bluecoats, like a lost puppy.

At the time, she couldn't understand how Johnny could've done that to her. How could he have betrayed her love and married such an unremarkable girl as Sue.

Six months later she had her answer with the birth of Mario John Coravelli. Sue had been three months pregnant when they'd been married. The birth of their son also closed the final chapter for Johnny and the Bluecoats.

Johnny Coravelli had made many mistakes in his 19 years, but none greater than knocking up the daughter of Jim "The Banker" Marziatto. The local hood may have been forced to accept Johnny into his family in order to preserve his daughter's honor, but having his reluctant son in law continue as some god forsaken Rock N' Roller was too much for the old Sicilian.

Within two weeks of the wedding, Johnny was informed that he was now working for the family's legitimate lumber business. Given the option of several broken limbs or giving up his career, Johnny had made the choice that kept all his body parts intact. It had been made clear to the young man that now that little Sue had a wedding certificate and a last name to go with the baby, a live husband was no longer an important consideration.

Johnny's marriage had lasted less than two months after they buried the old man in early 1960. By that time, Connie was herself the mother of a sixteen month old son, having married Vinnie D'Angelo in 1958. Like Susan Marziatto, she had raced the stork to the altar.

Unlike the Marziatto's, The D'Angelo's had a happy marriage that lasted 24 years. A life Connie wouldn't have traded for a room full of gold records.

The chimes of the wall clock struck eight and Connie rose from her chair. Time to start the day. Leaving her mementos where they lay, she tied the sash of the bathrobe she had been wearing the night before and headed for the kitchen. A quick breakfast of coffee and muffins followed. Her daughter Angela had once suggested that Connie should think about hiring a woman, someone to do the cooking and housecleaning. But Connie had quickly put a stop to the idea. She was far too independent and set in her ways.

After clearing the breakfast dishes, Connie headed for the master bathroom for a quick shower. She was about to turn on the water when she changed her mind. Her back hurt a little after spending the night in that chair. A bath would feel better than a shower. She had plenty of time, the guy from the agency wasn't due until after lunch.

Five minutes later, Connie eased herself into the oversized sunken tub that had been a birthday gift from Vinnie many years ago. The heat of the water felt good as it penetrated her body. The tub was wide and long enough that she could stretch her whole body out.

After a few minutes of just soaking, Connie began to wash with a large bar of perfumed soap. The hot water felt good as it splashed across Connie's breasts. She ran her soapy fingers across her large mounds, playing with her nipples. As always, it felt good.

Connie slid the bar of soap down between her legs and began rubbing the wet mound. Letting the yellow bar float free, she slipped a finger inside herself, uttering a soft moan as she did. A second finger followed, and then a third. Soon she was furiously pumping them in and out. While the warm water and her fingers caressed her love canal, her thumb played against her clit. Four decades of familiarity with her own body bought her quickly to the edge of bliss.

The 54 year old leaned back against the soft plastic cushion built against the head of the tub, her eyes closed, lost in the moment. Her thoughts again began drifted back to that warm June night so many years before. Of love lost and desire unfulfilled.

It wasn't long before Connie's body began to tremble as her orgasm was upon her. Her mouth formed a silent O as her legs and arms grew weak and repeated waves of delight rippled up and down her naked form.

For long moments she just drifted there, even after her bodyquake had ceased. She just listened to the twin sounds of her heartbeat and the gentle flow of the water as it bounced off her. Those first moments after an orgasm were meant to be relished. As Connie had grown older and come into her sexual prime, she discovered that her climaxes had become more and more intense. Even now, years later, they still were.

Eventually, the water began to cool and Connie lifted herself out of the tub. Dripping water, she stepped up and out of the marble tub and onto the carpeted floor. She retrieved a large batch towel from the wall bar and began to dry herself.

Enjoying the sensation of the soft cloth against her nipples. Connie stopped for a moment and took a long look at herself in the bathroom's full length mirror.

For a woman of 54, Connie D'Angelo had little to complain about as far as her body was concerned. 5'7", she still weighed pretty much the same as she did after Angela was born. Oh there were certainly more wrinkles, but far fewer than she had seen on other women of her age. Her large breasts sagged some but that had to be expected. It wasn't like she expected to be a firm trim teenager all her life. In fact, the extra pounds she had gained over the years gave her a more full figured look that she actually enjoyed. Her nipples were dark and attractive against her very white skin, it had been many years since she had sunbathed topless. Her stomach was reasonably trim with her weight distributed pretty evenly around her body.

In fact, if someone had to guess her age by just looking, she didn't think she was being too egotistical by thinking they would say mid to late forties.

In fact, the only thing that the woman really disliked about the image reflected back to her was the grayness of the small triangle between her legs. Once, many years ago, she had let one of the more discreet beauticians attempt to color that gray as well. Her skin in that area had proved to be much too sensitive and had produced a small but painful chemical burn. That had been the end of that idea.

There had also been a time when she considered shaving it off completely. Then that idea also flew out the window when she saw a 50 year old at the spa who had done just that. Connie decided it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever seen. A grandmother looking as bare as a pre-teen girl. The final compromise had been to just keep it as closely trimmed as she did now.

Finishing drying herself off and taking care of her daily toiletries, Connie walked into the bedroom, still stark naked. That was one of the advantages of living alone, she didn't have to worry about such things as false modesty.

The weather report had called for another warm day, rising up to the mid 80's. From the warm breeze coming through the large bay window, Connie figured they were being conservative in their prediction.

Selecting a light sundress and laying it out on the bed, Connie reached into her dresser for a clean bra and panties. The panties were white and rather plain, but these days she selected them for comfort rather than how they looked. Not that she didn't have a few special pairs in the bottom draw that she saved for special occasions.

Like the panties, her bra was designed more for function than form. But surprisingly combined the best of both. When she donned the light green dress and looked in the mirror, she had a very ample view of the valley between her breasts.

"Might as well give young Mr. Ross a good view ." She laughed.

A noise from outside the window drew her to it and she looked down into the backyard. Standing there among a pile of patio blocks and sand was a rather tall and tanned, muscular young man. He was stripped to the waist and clad only in a pair of cut offs and sneakers.

From the look of the patio, the boy must've come earlier while Connie was in the bath had getting no reply to the bell, gone right to work. She had to admire his dedication. The work looked like it was almost finished.

"Well I'd better get down there." Connie thought.

She stopped by the kitchen, making a large ice tea. If that young man had been working out there in the hot sun for any amount of time, she was sure he'd appreciate it.

"Good morning!" She said as she stepped out the back door onto the patio.

The dark and curly haired young man reacted to her voice and turned. A wide smile filled his face. Taken aback by his youthful sweat covered form, it took a second for Connie to realize she knew the worker.

"Hi there, Mrs. D'Angelo." He said, his smile growing broader.

"Jack?" She replied, surprised to see the face of Jack Marziatto.

"I hope I didn't wake you with all the noise." Jack said. "Ross got sick and asked me to take his place. I was glad for the work. The only thing was that he forgot to tell me what time he was supposed to come by."

Connie didn't hear a word he said. She was too busy looking him over from head to toe. It was almost like Johnny had come back to life new, and improved.

"So I took a chance and came by about nine. When I got no answer, I figured you might be sleeping in. So I started work and tried to keep it as quiet as possible."

Jack stopped when he realized that Mrs. D'Angelo was staring at him. He wondered if she was angry because he had started the work without talking to her first.

"Mrs. D'Angelo?" He asked.

"Oh, sorry." Connie replied, snapping out of her fog. "You were saying?"

"I said I hope I didn't wake you."

"Oh no, of course not." She said, her face genuinely beaming. "I admire a young man who gets right in there and gets the job done. And from what I can see, you're just about done already."

"About another hour or so." Jack answered. "I was just about to take a little breather."

"Oh, this is for you." Connie said, finally remembering the ice tea in her hand. "When I saw you out here working, I thought you could use it. Unless you'd like a beer or something?"

"No, ice tea is fine." Jack said as he took the glass. "Thank you." Connie watched in fascination as he drained the tall glass in one continuous gulp. A small drop of tea splashed across his chin. She watched enthralled as it slid down his neck and continued across his well developed pecs.

"That was good, Mrs. D'Angelo" The athlete said as he drained the last drops and handed back the glass. "Thank you again."

"It was the least I could do." Connie replied. "Tell you what, since you're probably going to be here about lunch time, why don't I fix us both a little something. That is if you don't mind eating with an old lady?"

"That'd be fine." He replied as he held the shoved in his hand. "And I'd hardly consider you old. In fact, when Jenny introduced you last week I was really surprised that you were her grandmother."

"Oh really," Connie laughed. "Let me guess. You thought we were sisters, just like that old TV commercial."

"Well, no." Johnny answered. "Actually I thought you might've been her mother. The way the two of you had been chatting and all. You definitely don't fit the image what most people think of as a grandmother."

"I'll think you're a talented liar," She retorted. "But I'll take that as a compliment just as well."

Connie grinned, showing that she hadn't been serious about him being a liar. True be told, she was very flattered. She had been only 38 when Jenny had been born, she could've been her mother. In many ways, she had been.

"Well let me let you get back to work." Connie concluded and headed back into the house.

Jack had watched her walk back across the patio to the kitchen. Thankfully, she hadn't noticed him checking out her tits. The college boy had always had a fascination with large breasts and the fact that this pair belonged to a woman a great deal older than him really didn't make a lot of difference.

Most of the guys back at the Gamma Tau Ceti fraternity wouldn't thought there was something really weird about that. After all, who'd want to look at some old lady when there were all those 18 and 19 year old coeds bouncing around. There was a time that Jack would've agreed with them. But that was before he'd had a short affair with the landlady of the house he stayed in before he pledged Gamma Tau.

Except for an impressive chest, she wasn't really a whole lot to look at. Just a rather ordinary looking, divorced, 41 year old. Jack couldn't even remember how it really started. They were just talking one night and one thing led to another. At first, they both were embarrassed to have wound up in bed with each other. That soon faded. She had taught him things that none of those coeds would learn for many years. Stripped of all the stupid mind games, it'd been the most incredible sex he'd ever had. So good in fact, that he was a little reluctant to move out and into the frat house. But she had insisted. What they'd had been great, but it was only a transitory thing. He had to move on.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By noon, the temperature had risen to 92. Connie had replaced the light sundress with a once piece bathing suit. After lunch she planned to take a cold dip in the pool.

Carrying a tray of finger sandwiches and cold drinks, Connie once more walked outside. Jack was just packing away the last of his tools. He was dirty and sweaty, a condition the older woman found very erotic.

"You look like you could use a shower?" Connie said as she placed the tray on the wooden picnic table. Stepping under the shade of the wide yellow umbrella caused the temperature to drop a few degrees.

"I'd hate to track all this mess into your house." Jack replied as he stepped up and picked up one of the small bite sized snacks.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that." Connie answered as she also nibbled at a sandwich. "There's an outdoor shower over there by the pool shed. You can wash up there."

"That's perfect, Mrs. D'Angelo." He said as the last morsel disappeared into his mouth. "If you'll excuse me, I'll wash this muck off before I get it all over your clean chairs."

"Certainly, but if we're going to have lunch together, I insist you call me Connie. Mrs. D'Angelo sounds so old."

"Ok, Connie it is." Jack smiled. The same devil may care smile she had seen in her dreams. "I'll be right back."

Connie tried to not be too obvious as she stole glances in the direction of the pool shed. The small wall around the showerhead only covered the area just below shoulder level down to your knees. She wished she had the nerve to stroll over there for some reason and take a peek. Watching Jack toss his dirty shorts over the wall, Connie felt a warm flush.

Five minutes later, Jack stepped out of the shower, clean and fresh. As he walked back to the table, drying his hair with a towel, Connie was surprised that he now wore a pair of red swimming trunks.

"I hope you don't mind my borrowing these." He said indicating the shorts. "They were just hanging back there. The fit is a little snug but they're a lot more clean that the pair I came with."

"Not at all." Connie replied. "They must've been left over from the pool party Jenny had before she left. If no one's claimed them by now, they're yours. You look good in them."

The reason being, Connie thought to herself, that they were such a snug fit that they very clearly outlined his hidden assets.

The two chatted for the next thirty or so minutes. They talked about college and Jack's plans beyond it. He was a business communications major, but he also had a strong interest in music. In fact, he even had a band back at school. It had started out as something to do on weekends. Then it had gown into a passion.

"What kind of music do you perform? Connie asked as she finished off her Long Island Ice Tea.

"Well you might find this a little strange, but I've got a real love for '50's and very early 60's music." Jack said, the intensity in his eyes lighting up as he spoke about something he really cared about. "All that really great music that got pushed aside by the British Invasion in '63."

"Is there really an interest in that old stuff?" Connie asked, genuinely interested. "I would think that it only appealed to old fogies like myself."

"No, I mean yes, there's always been some interest." Jack said. "Its funny but of the big hits of the last ten years, most are already forgotten. But some of the hits from 30-40 years ago still draw an audience."

"That's really interesting." She said. "Are you any good?"

"Well, we've always played to sell out crowds. In fact, if it wasn't for my parents insisting that I come home for the summer, I was thinking of taking the band on tour."

"That would seem a better way of making money for school, a lot more fun that swinging a shovel." Connie said.

"Definitely, but grandma still controls most of the money and she didn't like the idea of me playing in a band. She says all musicians were useless good for nothings that would never amount to anything."

"Didn't you say that your grandfather had been a musician?" Connie asked.

"Actually, he was the leader of a group back in the mid-50's. From what my dad says, they really had a chance to make it big. They even played on the same stage once with Little Richard."

"What happened to them?" Connie asked, very curious as to what the answer would be.

"For some reason he just gave it up right after he married my grandmother. My dad never knew why. And it was pointless to ask grandma, she couldn't say his name without cursing." Jack answered. "They were supposed to make a demo for RCA just before he up and quit. I wish they had, I'd have loved to hear them. They were supposed to be really great."

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers