Deja Vu

Story Info
A black girl fucks her white fiance's mom.
2.7k words
4.49
36.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers

This is the continuation of the story, "Taking Care of Deja".

***

I was driving home from work and feeling horrible about myself. I'd done a lot of horrible things in my life but this had to be the worst. I had been nursing the guilt over fucking Eric's mom for almost a year and in that time we had gotten closer than I had ever dreamed. When I hooked up with Elise, I thought that Eric and I were only temporary. I hadn't envisioned that he was actually my soul mate and that we would end up together.

Now, I wasn't so sure what was going to happen and I just knew that my entire happiness was contingent upon Eric's mother and whether or not she was going to keep our hookup to herself. I had instigated the whole thing and I would often flashback to our moments in the bathroom when I had forcefully gone down on her. I replayed the events of that day in my mind, noting how soaked my panties were by the time I realized that I should stop. I was supposed to be getting over Elise, not fantasizing about her.

I still hadn't told Eric that I was bisexual and I wasn't sure how he would take it. He was a bit weird about that sort of thing since his mother was bisexual. I knew that his parents had divorced over it, his father not wanting to compete with other women.

"Mom's always been more into women, I guess. I'm glad she at least settled for my father for a minute or I wouldn't be here," Eric had told me once. It had sparked my interest and by the time I actually met her I was already half interested in fucking her. I don't know what possessed me to seduce her, but once I was on that path I was afraid that I wasn't going to stop until I wrecked everything.

My phone rang and I smiled when I saw it was Eric. I squealed with delight as we reviewed our plans for the wedding. There was only one part that was tripping me up and that was the fact that Elise was coming to stay with us in our apartment.

"I can't wait to come to California!" Elise had screamed during a video chat with Eric. I had been in the other room but I could hear her asking about me and the way her voice rose a bit when she said my name. I wondered if Eric noticed that something was going on between his mother and me. If he did, he made no indication that he knew.

"She's fine, Mom! She can't wait to see you and return your hospitality from the time we stayed with you together. Mom, she's the woman of my dreams and I'm so excited for you and Dad to be there on the big day."

"Of course, honey! Give Deja a hug for me!"

"I will." He signed off with his mother and came looking for me.

"Deja! My mother sends her love and she says she'll be here Tuesday so she can help you with any last-minute details. Don't be afraid to really utilize her help, Deja. She really wants to help you make our day special."

"I know she does. I'm so grateful she actually likes me."

"Unlike your family with me," he laughed and I laughed with him because it was true and there was nothing I could do about it. Most of my family weren't coming to the wedding because they didn't approve of it but I was starting to think that was a good thing. There would be fewer people there to see me fuck everything up the way I always did.

I could feel the buildup in my pussy as Tuesday approached. I knew that Elise would be there soon and I fixed up the guest room, imagining what I was going to do to her on that bed while Eric was at work. I had calculated it, and I would have approximately 24 hours alone with Elise while Eric was at work before the wedding. I tried to focus on the wedding preparations but all I could think about was the way Elise's pussy tasted and how much I wanted to kiss her again. It wasn't that I didn't love Eric. I did. It was just that I wanted to fuck Elise as much as I possibly could. I didn't feel romantic about her but I felt something even more dangerous. I felt the lust and passion that had always been missing from my sexual relationships with her.

Eric and I had hot sex but it was nothing like what Elise and I had shared. There was something carnal and animalistic about the way I needed her. I had never been so aggressive or so bold with any other woman, but with her, I was the aggressor and I was enjoying taking what I wanted from her. I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop. My plans were already set by the time Tuesday arrived and I met Elise at the airport.

"Deja! Deja, over here!" I turned to see Elise standing with her suitcase and a coffee in her left hand.

I ran to her, "Elise! You made it!" I hugged her, allowing my breasts to push up against hers so that my nipples were making contact with hers through our clothes.

She paused. "We're not going to do this again, are we? Look, Deja, this isn't really the place to talk about this. Let's talk in the car."

"Okay," I agreed. The mood had shifted and my plans for sex with Elise seemed to be growing more distant by the minute. I helped Elise get her suitcase into my tiny trunk and got on the road back to my house.

"So, you're getting married," Elise said slowly.

"Yeah."

"To a man, you already cheated on with his mother. You sure about this?" she asked.

"I love him."

"Have you told him you're bisexual yet?"

"Not yet..." I trailed off, wanting to say more but knowing that it would all come out wrong if I tried. I helped her to her room and set her suitcase near the dresser for her. "Can I get you anything?"

"Are you flirting with me right now?" Elise asked. "I can't tell."

"You told me not to."

"I know..." I walked to the bed where she was standing, her face full of conflict.

"Do you really want me to?" I asked, my voice full of desire. I knew she wanted me by the way she closed her eyes as if she could will herself from wanting what she was about to take.

"I don't know. I know it's wrong. I don't want to do this to my son and yet I can't deny the attraction between us. If you weren't getting married it would be so bad."

"Let me show you my dress," I motioned for her to follow me to my bedroom and she did, slowly wiping her eyes as if she was crying.

I pulled the garment bag from my closet, unzipping it so she could see the full, white gown with its beaded splendor. She gasped, touching it gently and then gazing up at Deja with a naughty smile.

"Try it on for me."

"You want me to try it on? Okay, Mom!" I laughed because the whole situation was ridiculous. Eric's mom wanted me to put on the wedding dress I would be wearing when I married her son that Saturday. She was a twisted lady and honestly, it was a real turn-on! I began to peel off my clothes, shaking my hips subtly as if I was putting on a show for Elise. Her eyes were fixed on my body as I shimmied out of my leggings and pulled the white dress from its hanger.

She stared at my nakedness and I could feel the hunger in her as I unzipped the dress to put it on. I stepped into the dress, pulling it up and over my curves until I was asking Elise to zip me up. I turned around and I could feel her leaning in, her breath on my neck. I let out a deep sigh I hadn't realized I had been holding in and something about the movement of my body shifted something in both of us. I could feel her lose her battle with morality as her lips found my skin. I could feel the chills forming all over my body as she kissed me everywhere that my dress wasn't covering. She didn't stop until she finally reached my lips and we kissed.

"You look beautiful as a bride," Elise whispered, her voice full of emotion.

"Thank you."

"I'm going down on you while you're in this dress," she chuckled as she dipped down under my dress and crawled underneath it. It was a rather large dress with a very full skirt. I looked down and couldn't even tell she was down there but I sure could feel her tongue as it caressed my pussy with the kind of passion that made my knees weak. I braced myself on the nearby wall as Elise brought me to orgasm. I came hard, not wanting to admit to myself that the orgasm I had just had was better than any that Eric had ever given me. I had forgotten how good Elise felt and now I was remembering.

I came several more times and was shocked when there was a knock on the bedroom door. For a moment I couldn't remember where I was or why I was there but his voice screaming my name brought me back. It was Eric! He was here and my soon to be mother-in-law was under my dress with her tongue in my pussy. She had heard Eric too. She had stopped licking. The door to the bedroom opened and I screamed loudly, hoping that it would make him shut the door again. Eric quickly shut the door.

"I didn't know that you were in your dress!"

"Did you see it?" I screamed.

"Well, yeah! But not really!"

"Which is it? Did you see it or not?"

"Is my mother in there?"

"Did you see my fucking dress?" I screamed. "It's bad luck, Eric! If you saw it I need to take this one back and get a new one that you haven't seen or our marriage is doomed!"

"I don't think that's true. Mom? Are you in there?"

"Yeah, I'm helping Deja with her dress!" Elise called as she emerged from beneath the dress.

"Eric saw the dress!" I screamed.

"I guess we need to go shopping for a new one!" Elise nodded as if approving of her own comment.

"Can I come in?" Eric called.

"Just a minute!" Elise and I called back to him in unison. We got ourselves together and let Eric in the bedroom so he could change out of his work clothes. Elise suggested we go ahead and go to the mall to find a new dress. We piled in the car as Eric sat down in front of the TV to relax.

"Are we really dress shopping?" I asked Elise. She seemed like she had a different plan cooking.

"I have a surprise for you," Elise said. "I know this is going to be a big shock and I haven't told Eric yet but I have my own reasons for showing you this first. Can you promise to not tell him until I explain at the wedding reception?"

"I don't know what I'm promising."

"I need you to promise," Elise stared me down.

"Okay, I promise."

"I'm programming the address into your navigation," Elise explained and as I followed the commands from the navigation system I was shocked when she told me to park in a complex called Deja Vu Condominiums.

"Deja Vu? That's too funny, Mom! Too funny!"

"I thought it was a sign too. We are number 699, which is toward the back of the complex," she pointed and I made my way to the carport space she designated. "Come on in."

I walked through the door and was shocked to find an unfurnished apartment with smooth, wooden floors and a light, airy feel. I had butterflies in my stomach as I walked through the two large bedrooms.

"It's a dual master bedroom unit. I was able to pick it up for a cheap price and I figured I could move nice and close to be near you guys. I'm retired. There's no reason for me to stay so far away. Right? What do you think, Deja?" She looked at me hopefully and I wasn't sure what to say.

"If you move here we can be together all the time, right?" I asked, my eyes wandering over Elise's body.

"Get naked, Deja. I want to see that gorgeous, black body."

"I want to taste that delicious, white Mom pussy," I smiled wickedly.

"Me first," she was tearing off her own clothes. There was no one here but us and we could be as loud as we wanted to. Elise attacked me, tackling me to the floor and pouncing toward me until her mouth found my pussy. She licked me with the expertise of a woman who had fucked her fair share of women. I didn't have that much experience with women, but I had a passion for Elise. I loved her light skin and her blonde hair. Her blue eyes were gorgeous pools of thirst-quenching splendor, and I wanted to drown in them and in her until I could no longer breathe or exist.

I gave myself over to Elise, letting her have her way with me, letting my body shake and sweat for her as I screamed in ecstasy. We could feel the wrongness of what we were doing and yet we also felt trust between us, one that soothed the fears that I had been facing about her telling Eric about us. She wasn't going to tell him because she didn't want things between us to stop.

It was my turn to eat Elise's pussy and so I climbed on top of her for a 69 that I wouldn't soon forget. I licked her pussy, holding her in place so that she couldn't get away. I made that woman cum so many times, her screams getting lost in my own pussy. We licked and sucked one another for hours before we realized that Eric had been calling us for a couple of hours.

"We should get back. The stores probably closed an hour ago," I said regretfully.

"Tell him we grabbed a drink after and there's traffic," she suggested and so I did just that. Eric was none the wiser and by the time we made it back home, we looked like we had been shopping for hours.

"Any luck with the dress hunt?" Eric asked.

"No! I don't know where we'll find the perfect dress this late in the game but we have to try," Elise told her son.

"Yeah, we will probably have to shop all day tomorrow," I said as if I was bummed out.

"We probably will. Eric, will you be okay tomorrow on your own? We have a lot of dresses to try on."

"All day? I had no idea finding a dress was so hard."

"Weddings are just like that, baby," I kissed him gently and wondered if he could taste Elise's pussy. He didn't seem to notice.

"Well, I'm glad my mom is here to help you. Mom, thanks for being here for her." Elise looked away guiltily.

"You're welcome. You're my son. I would do anything for you."

"I love you, Mom," he said, gazing at her with love.

"I love you too," she answered as she lowered her eyes. Yeah, I felt like a piece of shit but not bad enough to stop. In fact, now that I knew that Elise would be staying so much closer, my pussy was so juicy. I was going to get my fiance, and his sexy mom too!

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers