Dekota and Zoey

Story Info
A Neko and wolf girl take turns at doing oral.
3.1k words
4.8
4.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plump." He muttered quietly, Dekota's hand giving the round rear he had access to a small squeeze. Despite the small purrs and squeezes he gave her, she gave nothing in return. Her curvy frame fully asleep on top of him and her body pressing down onto him quite warmly. Arms wrapped lazily around his shoulders and up under his neck, breasts against chest and groin against groin. Her ass and thighs were constantly in his grasp under the soft blanket, the girl having quite perfect curves and ample softness to her. His hands stroking along her thighs between the constant groping of her rear.

The two of them were both hot in their own right, although there was obvious differences to them. Dekota sharing the same cute frame that most Nekos had, although without being so short or submissive like most of them. Some muscle hidden under his soft skin and a more developed, firmer frame. Dark black hair quickly turning into light brown as his ears laid along the pillow, his tail showing similar colours of a black and brown gradient.

Zoey was a little shorter than him, which was also somewhat rare for her kind. An Ookami, perfectly white skin and a body to draw most attention. She had fat in all the right places, guranteed to get a handful of supple flesh where ever you groped. A large mass of brown fur laid across both of their legs, much more impressive than his smaller feline tail. Extra soft and fluffy, certainly adding to the pleasure that was her bottom half and equally as brown as the ears limply laying against her head. In this state Dekota could even feel the little bit of drool against his shoulder, along with a sharp point of one of her teeth.

With her body resting heavily against his, Dekota wasn't going anywhere. His eyes slowly closing as he focused on the warm heartbeat he was feeling through her chest. It was hard to resist getting aroused by her, even in a position like this. Another squeeze and grope of her rear and already his member was starting to harden, his warm shaft rubbing against whatever skin it could. His hardness rubbing against the softness of her thighs and poking against her round behind. He even gave her tail a soft stroke as his hands continued to explore her lower half.

It was no use, even with all his gropes she didn't give so much as a stir. Dekota huffing quietly as his purrs stopped, his eyes slowly opening as he reached blindly out for his phone. Finding it, he quickly closed his eyes as the darkness was suddenly obliterated by the light of his phone. Dekota grunting softly as he quickly lowered the brightness and his eyes slowly adjusted. With Zoey still dead asleep on top of him, he gently rested his hand and phone on the back of her head. Watching his phone quietly as he swiped through some videos they had taken earlier today.

"Do you have to point that at me?" Dekota chuckled a bit as he found the video he wanted, watching the screen closely. It was early morning and a naked yet rather grumpy Zoey was on camera.

"Of course! You look cute." Dekota replied, chuckling a bit as the phone continued to aim down at her. She did look rather cute, on her knees and looking up at him with a rather pouty face, although most of it was hidden by his hard cock that rested heavily over her face. Despite the pout and complaints, the constant sway of her tail behind her betrayed what she really thought of having a phone camera pointed at her. With a few soft headpats and some attention to her head and ears, Zoey slowly leaned back and opened her mouth, Dekota's cock soon balancing nicely on her lower lip.

Dekota's cock throbbed happily as he watched the video on the phone, and while watching didn't show much the memory was still very clear in his memory. His cock fully hard now and with a soft buck of his hips, rubbed it smoothly against her inner thigh and ass. His free hand giving her rear a more eager grope now that he was aroused.

On the screen, Zoey blushed softly. Eyeing the long cock as it balanced on her lower lip, pre-cum on her tongue and a hand against the back of her head. She didn't eye his cock for too long, Dekota suddenly pushing down as his cock suddenly sunk into her mouth. A cute muffled noise and a chuckle from Dekota as his cock sunk in, a small grimace from Zoey showing that his cock was probably pushing at her throat. A small pause, before another shove down. The unmistakable sound of swallowing and Zoey shutting her eyes as the last few inches of cock disappeared into her mouth.

"That's it." Dekota moaned out, the camera angle shifting down a bit as apparently his focus had waivered a bit. Zoey's cute face buried into his groin, half opened eyes looking up at him with her fluffy ears folded flat on her head. Despite the small look of annoyance, her tail was still wagging about happily and her hands were balled up into fists in her lap. Staying almost obediently still with her lips pressed against the base of his cock, the slight sounds of swallowing as she got used to his size pressing into her throat.

He wasn't letting her up, his hand on the back of her head keeping her down. Ruffling her hair and one of her ears between his fingers as she looked up at him. After a few moments though, he let her up. The hand visibly relaxing and her head starting to pull back, Zoey letting out a small gasp of air as her throat was finally free. Her eyes fully opened and her ears perked up between his fingers, her eyes looking into the camera for a few moments before she was quickly pushed down. A small noise in the back of her throat as she swallowed him once more, her head starting to bounce in his lap as he made her bob.

Dekota closed his eyes, not watching the screen for a moment as he let out an almost silent moan. Purring quietly and pushing up a bit against the sleeping girl on top of him. His cock fully hard and throbbing quite eagerly, although was only able to rub up against her. One hand holding the phone and greedily filling his other hand with the plump of her ass, groping it firmly as he bucked his hips. It was hard to get much pleasure in this position, and with Zoey's curvy frame resting on top of him and her rear in the way, it was hard to reach around and get a hold of anything better.

Opening his eyes and watching the screen again, Dekota let out a heated pant. Zoey was still bobbing quite steadily on his cock, her eyes fully closed and her ears fully folded back. She seemed much more relaxed and into it now, her tail giving soft wags behind her in time with her bobs and her hands had reached up now. Holding onto his hips and helping her manage the pace. Dekota's hand simply resting on the back of her head, comforting and helping her along although it was obvious that she was deciding the pace. Dekota not minding at all to let the girl have all the control as his cock slid in and out of her mouth and throat.

He was getting close, he could tell the way the camera started to shake and droop. It didn't take long before his urges were getting the better of him, Zoey letting out a moan of surprise as he quickly took back control. Shoving her face into his lap once more and forcing her to pick up the pace, his hips starting to move and buck deeply with his motions. Despite the rougher pace she enjoyed it, her tail wagging faster and her jaw relaxing to let him thrust into her throat. Soon, soft cute moans from Dekota were coming from the phone as he was getting close from the blowjob he was getting.

The camera was all but dropped as Dekota started to cum, the angle dropping away from Zoey for a second or two before it quickly was remembered. Soon aiming fully at her again, a mouth full of cock with her face firmly planted into his lap before suddenly she was being pulled back. Somewhat confused, Zoey half opening her eyes to look up at him and the camera before quickly closing them again as Dekota's cock left her mouth. Thick spurts of cum suddenly splattered against her face, Zoey hesitating only for a second before her mouth opened wide.

His cock rested against her lips, being messy and shooting strand after strand of cum up her face before finally aiming his cock lower. Letting his shaft rest on her tongue and pumping the last of his load against her tongue and mouth, Zoey loyally waiting with her mouth open and face messy. Both of them panting heavily, Dekota's climax finally died down. Slowly pulling his shaft back and out of her mouth, Zoey not waiting an instant to close her mouth and swallow as she opened her eyes. Smirking up at him, sitting back on her heels and wagging her tail about happily. The cum splatters against her face not messy enough to cover her eyes as she stared up at him.

"There, you got your video." She said softly, before suddenly she was standing up. There was a giggle and laugh from both of them, the camera angle being thrown off completely. It was hard to tell but Dekota remembered them fighting over the phone, before finally the video ended.

The room went dark once more as Dekota set the phone down, letting out a soft groan as he was still hard as ever. The softness of her thighs against his cock and her ass filling his hand was nice, but he was basically stuck under her sleeping weight. With both hands free he slid them up and down her body, giving her soft strokes and gropes. Her lovely ass and soft hips, the sides of her breasts that were mostly pressing into his chest and the two fluffy ears on top of her head. Dekota frowned a little, his fingers gently toying with her wolf ears. Larger and fluffier than his, it seemed everything about her kind just seemed to be curvier and fluffier than his more lithe kind.

"Mhrmmm..." Dekota blinked a few times, hearing the girl groan against his shoulder. Dekota staying quiet for a moment before he continued to play with her ears, his purring getting louder as he wondered if her ears were the key to waking her up. It seemed to be working, soon she was making small movements. A tooth scraping against his skin as her mouth shifted a bit, before a soft lick against the shoulder she had been drooling against. Finally she was waking up, Dekota smiling as he felt the familiar feeling of her tail starting to wag, the large mass of floof shifting under the covers noticeably.

"Morning pupper." He muttered quietly, massaging her ears still. With her moving on top of him now, his cock was in a better spot, now trapped between two of her thighs and it felt quite nice, Dekota not being able to help but give a little thrust through her soft flesh. There was a slow second before Zoey responded, her thighs suddenly locking and rubbing together, getting a rather cute gasp out of Dekota. After being trapped under her for a decent time he was sensitive and pent up, and now Zoey was awake to tease.

"Mm, morning wood?" She muttered quietly against his shoulder, slowly starting to shift. Looking up at him and sitting up a bit, soon seeing her disheveled face as she stared back at him. "It's too early for that, it's not even bright out yet." She complained, although her lower half said otherwise. Those soft thighs stroking and moving around his cock. His hands let go of her ears, instead going to clutch at the blankets as she continued to tease him and start to sit up. Her thighs sliding around his cock, his tip rubbing against her slit for a second as she sat up fully, taking the blanket with her as it fell off her shoulders.

She plopped that perfect ass into his lap once more, her thighs still pressed together with his cock quite snug between them. A smug look on her face as Dekota laid flat on his back under her, his lips parted and his breathing turning into moans. There was a minute of mostly silence, Dekota on his back just looking up at the girl sitting on his lap. His cock twitching and throbbing nicely between such warm and soft thighs, their constant movements slowly quickly bringing Dekota closer to the edge.

Between heated pants and moans, Dekota finally let go of the sheets. His hands reaching out and grabbing at her hips, before rubbing his hands up to explore her body. Spreading his fingers out and sliding them up against her sides and to her breasts, giving them both a soft squeeze although he didn't explore for long. Closing his eyes and snapping his hands down rather quickly to clutch onto her hips, a rather cute moan coming from him as he started to cum to her thighs. Zoey simply continued to watch him, smiling lustfully at him as she rubbed her thighs together faster around his cock, watching the cum spurt against her belly and thighs.

With thick spurts of cum covering her tummy and thighs, his climax finally died down. Dekota opened his eyes as he continued to let out heated pants, looking up at the grining Zoey who was still gently moving her thighs. "Your kind are such cuties." She teased, leaning forward to poke her tongue out at him. Huffing and blushing red, he reached out. Getting her back by making her moan as his hands gripped and squeezed her breasts quite firmly, before his wrists were grabbed and playfully pushed away.

"Fine fine~ If you're gonna fight." She grumbled softly, looking away from him as she leaned out to the bedside table. She simply picked up one of the coins from the table, turning her attention back to him and sitting up straight. "Heads" She asked, Dekota's eyes following the coin as she waved it at him.

"Tails then." He muttered with a nod, before both of their eyes went up as she flicked it into the air. It spun in the air for a moment, before Zoey simply leaned back and let it fall down. The cold metal suddenly against his belly he gasped, before huffing and glaring up at her as she grinned down at him.

"Heads! You sub." Zoey called out at him, Dekota simply grumbling softly as he pushed the coin off his belly. "Fine, but we're flipping again a-" Dekota was quickly silenced as Zoey moved up, barely giving him a chance to react as warm thighs huggeed around his head. She practically sat on his face, her ass pressing nicely against his chest as her slit pressed into his mouth. His vision was quickly filled with the sight of her cum covered belly and the underside of her breasts, her curvy nature hiding her face from this position. Locking his arms around her frame, his hands holding onto her thighs as it wrapped around his head. A muffled purr and grumble, soon closing his eyes as he felt the familiar feeling of Zoey starting to rock her hips, riding his mouth once more.

Even being dominant in nature, it was hard for his kind to be purely dominant. Most others always finding the urge to climb on top and pleasure themselves on his cute kind. Dekota's eyes stayed closed as he let Zoey ride his face, the gentle rocking of her hips constantly rubbing her slit against his open mouth and he did his best to please her. Purring steadily and sending warm vibrations through her core, his tongue slowly starting to explore her folds and push into her. While he had lost the coin toss he wasn't too upset, enjoying the warmth wrapped around his head and the weight rubbing against his face.

Slowly his movements started to get drowned out by hers, the deep licking of his tongue didn't amount to much compared to how much she was rocking her hips. His ears twitching at the sounds of Zoey moaning above him and her weight shifted about, her body leaning forward and her arms holding onot the bedhead above him. Steadily starting to hump his open mouth while her large floof of a tail wagged behind her. The large mass of fur brushing constantly against his entire chest and belly, the tip tickling his still hard cock.

It didn't take too long, Dekota knew it was hard to last too long against a purring mouth and a coarse tongue. Zoey's humping speeding up for a moment, the weight pressing against his face and nose for a moment before he felt her walls tighten around his tongue. Fluids covering his lips and mouth as she quickly climaxed against him, her deep moan and eager humping slowing down to a stop. Just resting her warm soft frame against his face for a moment before she slowly lifted herself up, panting and huffing heavily and peeking down at him over the size of her own breasts.

Opening his eyes, Dekota blushed as he saw that she was now holding the phone, pointing it down at him and obviously recording. Dekota was panting too, holding onto her thighs and catching his breath after having his mouth used so roughly. "Ah, now we flip agai-" Another forced silenced as Zoey pushed her slit once more against his mouth. Thighs hugging his head and her spare hand reaching down, grasping roughly at his hair and ears.

"Shut up and keep purring, I'm not done with you yet." Zoey called out, Dekota once again finding his head trapped in place. His hair in a fistful in her grasp and soon the steady motion of her hips starting to move again. Dekota grumbling and purring into her as he closed his eyes again, knowing better than to argue with her when she was horny.