Butt Fuck Mania Ch. 01

Story Info
It's all about the love of butt fucking.
2.8k words
32.9k
24
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

Short... Simple... And To The Point... We Fuck Butts... Period!

Fake... Fantasy... Filthy

"Holy shit, dude!"

"Spence really wants to fuck your wife's ass, James."

"Yep."

"TAKE THAT DICK... TAKE THAT DICK... TAKE THAT DICK!!!"

A big cheer for my buddy Spence (The King Of Queens). Dude's sweating his chubby ass off, chugging a case of beer and eating a case of sardines at the same time... all while he's getting railed up his pasty white butt by 11 inches of transgender dick from behind. While a few friends cheer him on, of course.

Music's blasting from the stereo. Smoke fills the air... and the smell of piss, puke, and beer are violently strong throughout our house.

We love fucking butts around here. Men or women. Just bend over and spread 'em. We'll take care of the rest.

As you heard earlier, Spence has a really big incentive to pass my little anal freak show test. If he successfully drinks all the beer, eats all the sardines... and takes the massive trans dick to completion up his not quite virgin ass... he gets to perform some butt banging mania magic of his own, on my 54 year old, tall, blonde bombshell goddess wife Kelly (Kelly Madison). She's got a super fine rump, so Spence is really, really hoping his fat, uncut meat finds its merry foreskin way all up in it.

He's looking pretty good right about now. He's finished off 20 of the 24 beers and most of the sardines. Dude reeks of warm beer and salted fish, but he doesn't give a fuck! Mandy, the trans chick with the huge ass dick up Spence's pasty white bottom, is holding Spence's hips tight as she butt fucks him like a hall of fame champ, smacking his chubby ass all red and shit as she fucks it hillbilly silly, looking like she's about ready to pump some silky smooth trans cum up Spence's brutally bashed butt. Spence is getting close to passing the test... Real close.

"CHUG... CHUG... CHUG!!!"

The mostly drunk, mostly high crowd in our trashed out living room can sense Spence passing the test. They're trying to help. Hell, Kelly even yanks her white track suit top open, and flashes him her 34FF rack, shaking them around all wild for him, cheering him on all horny and happy at the same fucking time, mere inches from his sexually flush face.

Spence's jaw drops. His immensely intense, pleasurably pained guttural groans from the hardcore butt thumping he's getting ringing out louder and louder. Dude's got sardines and beer smashed all over his chubby face. A real goofy, real excited grin plastered all over his face too.

Kelly laughs. She smacks his messy face with her massive, natural melons, motorboating that funky face with those insanely awesome hooters as the raucous crowd cheers and chants, spraying everyone and everything with beer as they go.

About five minutes later... we have a winner. Moments after Mandy sprays his bowels with her thick trans cream, Spence downs the last beer, smashes the empty can on his head... almost knocking himself out... and very exuberantly tosses the smashed can into the crowd in front of him as they roar their excitement for him. Spence chants are loud and crazy. Spence pumps his fist into the air in rhythm to the chants, wiping his messy mouth, and belching... right before he passes out face first onto the living room carpet.

The crowd keeps on chanting Spence's name as he lays there, his pasty white, well fucked butt on full display for everyone to enjoy. Cum leaking out of his winking anus and all. Spence's butt gets the beer spray treatment, and some kinky slaps and squeezes, then the crowd goes back to smoking, drinking, and dancing. A fun ass party for sure.

Kelly wildly chugs from a keg with some of the other peeps at the party, going all crazy and shit right alongside them. I, chill with our neighbor Carrie Heffernan (The King Of Queens) in my recliner. She's riding my super fat, ten inch monster, facing away from me, her tight butt gripping, pumping and fucking it absolutely senseless as two dudes jack off, watching us, and two others spray Carrie's white tank top with piss from a couple of Super Soakers. A piss soaked wet tee shirt contest while you're getting butt fucked. This party is only getting better... and hotter.

I'm watching my wife out of the corner of my eye while Carrie screams and creams violently all over me once again. She's having a blast with the super horned up crowd, flashing them, jumping up and down half drunk so her titties will flop around outta control, and letting them feel her up too. Everybody's happy, horny, and feeling extra good. Oh fuck to that yeah, baby.

About fifteen minutes later, I've cum blasted Carrie's bouncy Bowles all pearly white with my seed. Kelly's downed God knows how much beer from the keg. And, Spence has finally woken up. He shakes his melon shaped head to clear it. The dude pisses all over himself as he gets up. Lucky for the carpet... and for Spence... he has his gray sweatpants still covering his crotch so they got soaked, not my shag carpet.

Spence is all groggy. Some dude hands him a beer... smart move... and pats his back. Spence smiles at the dude, all wobbly and messy. Piss soaked pants and sardine pieces mashed into his sweaty face. He chugs half the beer and falls back onto the sofa. He manages to get back up though as Kelly makes her way over to him, really buzzed, and a bit wobbly herself, smirking extra naughty at him, and motioning with her finger all sexy and all for him to follow her to the bedroom for his prize. He does, with a big ass, happy ass grin on his funky looking face. Groggily bumping into everything along the way.

The party marches on. Everybody's high, drunk, and fucked up in the happiest, and most pleasurable way possible. An hour passes and Kelly and Spence are still in the bedroom. I laugh. Dude has more stamina than I expected, considering his condition. Another half hour passes and no Kelly or Spence. Damn. He's really enjoying his prize. Finally, two hours and ten minutes after they first entered the room, Kelly and Spence make their merry way back to the living room to a very raucous cheer from the very fucked up other party goers.

Spence plays with the crowd, high diving and pumping his fists in the air, grinning from ear to ear. Kelly waves and grins all sexy and extra sensuous as she makes her way over to me. I'm still comfy in my big ass recliner, my lap covered with Carrie's sweet smelling pussy nut.

Kelly hops into my lap and hugs me, kissing me deep, kinky, and extra horned up. Her tongue sexually molesting mine. Her hands pinching and shaking my pierced nips as we make out. My hands firmly gripping and groping her mighty melons over, then under, her top.

"Hey, handsome. How's my man feeling?" Kelly grins extra horny at me. Her eyes sparkling at me. She kisses me, then sucks on my bottom lip, softly roaring away like a lioness in heat. The music is blaring, so I get up, with Kelly in my arms, and carry her out to the front porch. I sit in the swing on the porch with her in my lap, my arms around her waist, kissing and spit swapping with her as crazy ass peeps go in and out of the house.

"I'm feeling real good, baby. Real fucking good." I grin. The weed's really kicking in. The Molly I took is too. Kelly laughs, smirking all playful.

"I'm glad. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Another happy, horny kiss from my wife, her arms lovingly draped around my shoulders. Her hands clasped. "I am too. Your boy really did me good. Hahahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." More wild and woolly kissing with the wife. Our spit flying between our mouths. Our tongues wildly fucking each other.

"Really?" I ask. I'm grinning real mischievously at Kelly. She's grinning back. Her naughty mischievousness matching mine. She seductively licks my lips, grinning extra wide at me.

"Hahaha. Oh yeah. My butt's still sore. But, in the best way possible." Kelly playfully wiggles her eyebrows at me. Her smirk beaming with naughty delight. Another quick kiss, her arms still around my neck... and some more kinky info about our contest winner's anal conquest of my wife.

"He grabbed me from behind as soon as we got in the bedroom. Spence groped me nice and rough, biting and sucking on my neck while he grinded that big ol' dick on my butt. His hands were everywhere all over me. Squeezing and fondling me real rough. God, it felt so good! I let him feel me up for a few minutes, then I grabbed him, and threw him on the bed. I was so buzzed and turned on, I yanked his piss soaked pants off and smelled them. Hehehe. I was really in the mood, baby. All that beer and weed and wild shit at the party really got me wild. Hahaha. I shoved his pants in my mouth and roared, throwing my head around all crazy and wild. Spence got a big kick out of that. I spit his pants out, then went about sucking on that fat dick. It was still dribbling a little piss when I sucked it. Yum. You know how much I love piss. Hehehe."

Hearing my ravishing wife describe her kinky fun with Spence has me so hard. Kelly feels it too. She whips my dick out of my black leather pants, pumps it a few times, then pulls her track suit pants down and slides my raging hard dick right up her silky slick coochie. She leans her head back, closes her beautiful eyes, and moans soooooooo sexy, her tongue sticking out just a little from the corner of her mouth. My twitching dick slides so smoothly up that wet, warm coochie. My happy groans... and Kelly's too... are so electric and soul rattling. Our intense love for one another creating a carnal spark so fierce... Kelly cums immediately. My cock... and I as well... smiles as all of that milky white goodness bathes it, Kelly's pussy spasming all around my massive meat as it bathes it. Fuck! Just fuck!!

She tells me about Spence grabbing her after she sucked his pissy dick for awhile, ripping her clothes off, tossing her onto the bed, and getting on top of her, pinning her to the bed. He shoved his fat, uncut dick straight up her ass. No foreplay or lube at all. Just raw, extra intense butt fucking. No extra shit needed.

He butt banged Kelly senseless, holding her down on the bed, slamming that portly meat right up her wiggling ass over and over again. Kelly closed her eyes and screamed in ecstasy, absolutely loving been taken in the ass so rough and wild. She craves rough sex, and Spence sure gave it to her.

They spent an hour in that position. Kelly came four times. Spence came too. Only once though. Ha. They spent about twenty minutes or so with Spence butt slamming Kelly from behind as she put her hands on the head board and threw her long blonde haired head around. Spence grabbed her long hair and yanked hard on it as he forcefully butt fucked her. He slapped her ass over and over too. Harder each time. "I couldn't stop smiling, baby. It felt so fucking good." Kelly excitedly tells me as she rides me on the porch swing, very heatedly licking my lips, then kissing me so passionately as she dances her dripping wet snatch all around my constantly throbbing monster. The swing swinging back and forth, outta control. We just ride it out, keep making out... and keep on fucking.

"We went into the bathroom, and Spence sat on the toilet, grinning real naughty at me. I grinned back, even naughtier. We laughed, then I smacked his sweaty, messy face. He grabbed my head, and pulled me into him, shoving his tongue so deep down my throat. I thought I would gag at the smell and taste of the sardines, but, I didn't. It actually turned me on even more, baby. My nipples were soooooooo hard. God! We kissed nice and dirty for a couple of minutes. Spence slapped my titties so hard while we did. God, you know I love that!" Kelly growls with delight. I pull her head to me and kiss her extra deep and passionate. I start slapping her big bouncy boobs as she bounces really hard... and carnally raging on top of it... in my lap. That makes her grin so happy from ear to ear, and blow me slutty kisses, growling and purring so freaky and incredibly turned on. Fuck! I'm so fucking turned on by my slutty fucking wife!

Kelly pulls back and breathes deep, so turned on by our wild ass, pussy poking fun in the swing. She grabs my face and makes a sexually fiery face herself, bouncing even harder... if that's possible... in my lap, her violently spasming pussy completely devouring my ten inch monster as she goes.

Kelly cums again, rapidly rubbing her thumping clit through her powerful orgasm. She grins at me, grabbing my face with her left hand and squeezing it again. She blows me several big, horny kisses as she squirts furiously all over my cock and lap. The swing swinging back and forth, non stop.

"I started pissing while I rode Spence on the toilet, reverse cowgirl. We were both laughing as I pissed all over the bathroom floor, pointing my pussy all over and hitting everything that I could with my pee while I grinded on that fat fucking dick in my ass. It was so much fun, baby.... GOD, I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK, JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I look at my wife with the most intense, sexually charged look ever. She knows how much she fucking turns me on... and she fucking loves doing it as much as fucking possible. Hellz yeah, bitches!

My cock is thumping extra hard inside Kelly's sex nut drenched cunt. We're both breathing extra heavy.

The swing might break from the intensity of our fucking, but, who gives a flying fuck!

"Spence started pissing in my ass as I finished pissing. It was still dribbling out of my pussy as his pee kept shooting up my butt. God, the sensations were amazing. All of that warm piss racing up with sore ass. Yummmmm!!! I started bouncing fast on his dick. His piss kept shooting up my ass. I came again, baby. My cum shooting all over the bathroom while his piss was shooting up my butt. OH MY GODDDDDDD!!!!! I'M GONNA CUM AGAINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! GOD, YES!!!!!!!!!!" Kelly starts violently squirting again. And I join her. I start cumming so hard up her cumming cunt, both of our nut mixing and showering my cock and her pussy. Flooding it. The overflow spurting out of Kelly's cunt as she swirls her pussy all around on my massive, repeatedly throbbing meat. I'm squeezing the soul outta her huge, hefty tits, my head leaning back. My mouth open. Growling and groaning just as loud as Kelly is moaning and cooing. Just as ecstatic. Just as forceful and freaky as my wife. It's an awesome moment we share. An awesome cumming moment. Sex fucking rules!

We just look at each other. Smiling and laughing. All sweaty and pleased. We kiss. Hugging each other tight in the swing. It held up and we did too. Fucking hard, and fucking with love.

Kelly grinds softly on my cock, smiling at me, rubbing my face so sweet as well, as she finishes up the details of her and Spence.

"Spence finally came up my butt. I danced it on his dick to get all of that yummy cum out. He loved that. He kept growling as I kept on dancing, and he kept on cumming. Hehehe. Afterwards, I let him fuck my pussy a little on the bed. I pushed him off of me after a couple of minutes though. I had to go to the bathroom. Number two. Hehehe. Spence came into the bathroom while I was on the toilet, and shoved his dick in my mouth. He grabbed my head, and started ramming it down my throat. I let him fuck my throat for a minute or so, then I made him leave. I wanted some privacy. The little freak really did me good though. I'll give him that. Hahaha." Kelly grins at me. All naughty and loving at the same time. We kiss again.

Butt fucking is our life. It's the best. Go fuck a butt and you'll see. Butt Fuck Mania... for you and me. Ha. Peace, peeps.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass A costume party leads to first time, anonymous anal sex.in Anal
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
More Stories