Delaney Loves Couples Videos

Story Info
What! My fault! How could she blame me for this disaster?
6.5k words
3.91
24.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers

This is no cuck story. In fact, it's definitely the opposite! Delaney insisted that I was responsible for what happened - that somehow I was to blame in my effort to improve our sagging sex life. I claim innocence mixed with a measure of naivety.

Bedroom time had become stale and that was the root of it.

Laney and I met in college and couldn't keep our hands off each other. Drinking parties with friends ended with private sessions in her dorm room. She was a fox with a healthy appetite and all the right moves. Delaney kept me primed by the hour as she got progressively naked, and I just couldn't fuck her enough!

Our health technician and management programs shared several classes. Sometimes, sitting in the darkest corners of the big lecture hall, we played a game to see who could make the other one come without anyone else knowing. Laney would go without panties for better access, while I wore loose track pants that she could easily get her hands into.

Delaney has a fabulous body- great tits- and she'd been using it for pleasure since high school. I had my own fair share of sexual experience too, so we spent plenty of quality time in the sack. I can still remember her long, black hair draped across my body as she voraciously sucked my cock.

Both of us managed to scrape through our courses and graduate. By then we were constant companions in and out of bed. What started as friends-with-benefits slowly blossomed. We made sure that our careers took us to the same city, and it wasn't long before we moved in together so we could hop like rabbits.

Laney and I married after another year or so. Then, ever so slowly, the shine started to wear off our sex life as the demands of our new careers pulled us under. Friday and Saturday nights, we'd go out with friends, then back home afterward it would be like those wild college days. But for the rest of the week... not so much.

We worked hard Monday to Friday, and usually came home tired. I was a junior manager in a tech lab, while she had a technical position in a health clinic. Neither job had room for error, and the responsibility began to take its toll. Delaney started earlier in the morning than me, and I came home later, usually after 6:00. Evenings were for household chores and recuperation. This went on weekly.

By our fourth anniversary, some weekend sex was the norm and anything else was unusual. We were too busy, too tired. We talked a lot about the good old days, but work was consuming us. Would job advancement bring a less demanding work regime? More responsibility brought even less intimate time.

A year later, we were down to 'Happy Saturdays' and little else. Friends would want to go out, but we declined more and more often. Now a quiet Friday evening- often falling asleep in front of the TV- appealed to us more than a noisy club. Twenty- seven years old, and already down to once a week!

We did well in our careers and were promoted, but it started to seem like the lab and the clinic owned us, dictating longer hours and paperwork in the evenings. There was precious little time for lovemaking because work was ruling our lives. After five years of marriage we were only having sex a few times in a month!

Things had grown stale in bed. It seemed to be the same routine every time: a little kissing; a quick move into some intimate touching; followed shortly by some basic sex. Occasionally, Delaney would go on all fours so that I could plug her from behind. Compared to our college romps, this was all very quick and tame.

One Saturday night we both lay looking at the ceiling after another so-so lovemaking session.

"Del, was that good for you?" I wondered aloud.

"Sure, but I didn't come tonight. Again." she replied hesitantly. "How about you, Steve? Satisfying?"

"Not bad, but we didn't last very long. Remember those hours back in your dorm room. Now that was my kind of sex!"

"But we were young then. Everybody slows down after a while."

"Hell Laney! We're only in our twenties, not sixty. It could be a lot better. Like those school days."

"I suppose. But we're dragged down with careers now. No time. No energy. No sex. That's how it goes, you know."

"And that's alright with you, is it? It's not what I expected. We should be so much better together."

A confession here: as things had become more routine, I spent increasing time surfing porn sites. Eventually it occurred to me that Delaney might find this as stimulating as I did. As far as I knew though, she never looked at the stuff, but that night I decided to find out.

"Del, would watching another couple having sex interest you?" I asked, carefully, testing the waters.

"Do you mean us with another couple?" She seemed incredulous. "Swinging? I don't want to get into anything like that!"

"No, that's not what I mean. Couples videos. Actual people our age having normal sex..."

"Pornography? I know you watch it, but I don't really want to. People are paid for it, so it wouldn't seem like love or even sincere."

"Well, it's not all like that. There's lovers' sex, more romantic, with real couples. Softer, with nice settings and big, fluffy beds. Lots of kissing and whispering. People moving along slowly and eventually getting there. Very natural stuff, not rushed."

"That does sound sort of kind of interesting, Steve. And you think this would be good for us in the bedroom?"

Delaney was taking the bait!

"Absolutely. We could watch it together and have fun like we used to."

She seemed interested, so I went for my laptop and brought it into the bed.

"Want to try it? Nothing to lose. If you don't like it, we'll just turn it off."

"Right now?"

"Sure. I'll show you something you'll like. See what you think of it."

I'd watched this romantic, softer-core stuff before and quickly homed in on a fifteen-minute demo clip from an ordinary couple. Their website was called "BonnyAllen", or something like that. Maybe you've seen it? Their settings are always quite artistic, and they aren't slick porn stars. Allen is average-looking and mildly hung, while Bonny is attractive, but not silicon-stuffed.

In short, they're not intimidating people whom Laney might see as paid performers- even though their full videos are available for purchase as inexpensive downloads. A good gig- uninhibited lovers earning a sideline income right at home!

I set the laptop between us as we reclined on stacks of pillows. Then I brought up a tame clip and held my breath as it began with Bonny laying back on a thick feather bed in a flowery bedroom.

Sunlight streamed in from a window at the foot of the bed, illuminating her short negligee enough to show her pleasant contours and stiff nipples. The camera slowly panned up across her almost transparent attire, revealing only the lower part of her face, the rest hid in the shadows of a jaunty brimmed hat.

I glanced over at Delaney and saw that she was watching closely to see what would happen next. This was a promising start.

Then Allen appeared and began to gently caress Bonny as he leaned closer to kiss. It was a real lover's kiss, not the fake lip-brushing kind common in porn. Their eyes were closed and though his upper face was obscured in shadow, it was clear they were Frenching like it meant something. Allen caressed her tits before he slipped the lingerie straps down to flick his tongue across peaked nipples.

I shot another look over at Laney. She was intently watching the lovers on-screen, and she seemed to like it! I couldn't have hoped for more.

Eventually, Bonny reached for Allen's cock- until now unseen- and drew it toward her. He was naked and grew bigger under her touch. Delaney leaned toward the screen with her eyes glued to the erotic action. What else would Bonny do with it? My wife's eyes opened wide as the performer brought his cock to her mouth, then licked and finally sucked the crown inside.

Soon I could see Laney's hand between her legs, finding her pussy and rubbing it as she stared at the computer. The lovers were exciting her and I was aroused too!

Gradually the on-screen action moved on, Allen slowly edging toward some oral stimulation for her glistening pink. As his tongue lapped at Bonny's trimmed lips and protruding clitoris, Delaney instinctively lifted her thighs up toward his nuzzling face and began to work her pussy hard. At the same time, she reached over to me and firmly gripped my hard cock.

She was really into this! I could see that the sheet beneath her was wet, and her head was leaning forward to get closer to the screen. Laney was breathing harder, her stomach rising and falling heavily. She stroked harder at my cock while I pulled her closer to me

Delaney steadily rose toward orgasm, her eyes jammed shut, her fingers flying across her engorged flesh. I could tell that it was going to be intense, unlike anything I'd seen for some time. Laney cried out as she bounced on the bed, masturbating like it was a newly-discovered pleasure.

Then, all at once she hit the top. Her stomach muscles clenched in a monstrous twist before they released and grabbed again and again! Delaney rode this surging wave for what seemed a long time before she threw herself back against the pillows. I was in awe at what I had just witnessed.

The video clip continued but Laney wasn't watching anymore as she panted for breath. On-screen, Bonny was moaning softly as Allen plied her pale body with his probing cock, but Delaney had already seen all that she needed.

'"Turn it off, Steve," she rasped. "I've watched enough for now." Then she gave a little laugh, probably surprised at how strongly the couple's love on-screen had affected her.

She turned and smiled at me. "I think I liked it!" And she laughed again.

"You think so?" I chuckled. "Maybe you did, Del. Ready for more?"

"Not now. I'm exhausted. But can you wait 'til tomorrow afternoon? I'll be ready by then. With the video of course, so I can watch the rest and see how they end up," she added, as if there was any doubt.

On Sunday morning over coffee, Delaney wanted me to tell her about the rest of the video, but I wouldn't, so she'd get the whole experience. At that point I mentioned that we could buy the full half hour segments of many clips posted on their website. So, we spent some time checking to see what else was available.

That afternoon was the best lovemaking in a long time. Since she was familiar with the first part of the vid, I suggested we watch and re-enact it at the same time, following Bonny and Allen's lead. Laney grinned wickedly at the idea and eagerly took part. In her mind, she may have been imagining sex with the couple on-screen, a powerful image that made her come twice that afternoon.

So, Delaney loved my couples video suggestion and was eager for more. Next Friday night couldn't come soon enough for her, and I soon learned the reason. She'd found another BonnyAllen clip she liked, then paid to download the full version for our weekend pleasure. There was an excitement about her now, more like the sexy girl I knew in college.

The weekend brought more surprises. A chilled bottle of wine and two glasses sat on the little table between our comfortable bedroom armchairs. I sat there wearing only my boxers, waiting for Delaney to emerge from the bathroom. My eyes popped! New lingerie- sheer white baby-dolls. When she bent in front of me to fill my glass, she nearly fell out of the scooped neckline.

"Like my outfit, Steve? Bonny wears it in our new video. I know you're going to enjoy it. Something else would be fun too. Call me Bonny tonight and you'll be her guy, Allen. Then it'll be just like the video."

I had no reason to be suspicious because roleplaying seemed like a very sexy idea. But in retrospect, it was the beginning of the end.

This video must have been more recent than the first one we watched, because the couple had stopped hiding parts of their faces for anonymity. Faces exposed, they were attractive, but no better than Laney and me. Both were shaved below the waist, and when I removed Laney's bit of lace, I saw that she was too. I was instructed to do the same for next time.

This full-length video began as soft-core, but as it progressed, the couple loved in a few different positions. And there was plenty of avid oral too. We played it from the big television screen angled down toward the bed- the volume turned up enough to seem like we were swinging with another couple.

It was exciting, especially the sounds of on-screen Bonny's soft moaning mingling with my wife's sighs. But it became awkward too, hearing Laney urging, "Allen! Allen!", as she neared another orgasm. While I felt like we were screwing alongside another couple, I wondered if my wife was doing the guy in the video, not me.

Afterward, I brought it up.

"What's this with you calling out another guy's name when I'm fucking you?"

"It's OK, don't you think? We were just pretending to be them. You can call me Bonny if you like. Even out of bed, just for fun, to remind us about sex with them. How would that be?"

Delaney could be persuasive and I stupidly bought it.

For the next while the sex itself was great, the good old days. We always watched Delaney's choice of BonnyAllen vids, sometimes on-line clips, other times the extended version. Her favourites were the ones with hot oral and Bonny's powerful orgasms. We were at it three times a week now, and I knew by her deep pink flush that she was also rubbing them out before I got home.

One night there was a surprise for me.

"Steve, I got a new video, and it's great! And, some new lingerie again, just like Bonny's."

Delaney's sexual resurgence was only a month old, and she was so hot! Even though I was as busy as ever at the tech lab, I watched the clock more, eager to get home for "Bonny and Allen time", as she called it. Sure, I could be somebody else for an hour or even more, as long as I could bang away with Laney. At the time, it seemed a small price to pay.

The newest video was excellent. Bonny and Delaney both started out with transparent black half bras, pull-up stockings, and a bit of lace that barely hid their pussies. The usual sweet, romantic opening was followed by a steady progression into some serious sex.

I swear that Laney rehearsed with these videos because she always seemed ready to swing into the next position as soon as it came up. One of them was something we hadn't done in years. Following Bonny's lead, she crouched above me, knees on either side of my prone body, and her sweet ass directly in front of me. Reverse cowgirl- what a ride for Alex and me!

As the two women rocked themselves to-and-fro on our straining cocks, I slipped my hands under Delaney's smooth cheeks to lift her before she slammed back down again. She loved it, lubing like crazy, and moaning all the while. It was every bit as good for me! My hips were off the bed, driving my rod into her with a madman's fury. Too hard, in fact, because before I knew it, I'd filled her with spunk.

She wore a little smirk after I returned to Earth,

"Liked that didn't you, Steve? Me too. Blame it on Bonny. Tomorrow night let's watch it again and I'll have the orgasm. I take it you're finished for the evening, so I'll just do myself with them now while you watch."

It was a good show, watching Laney use her talented fingers on her eager pussy while the video couple made love. Both women soon reached the top and went over, bouncing and calling out in their orgasms.

Afterward, my sleep didn't come right away as I lay wondering where all this roleplaying was leading us. Doubts were forming. I relished the hot sex, but it was a bit strange- like I was sharing her with somebody else who wasn't really there.

The rest of the weekend is a blur. Friday night was a repeat performance, but this time Laney came first, crying out Allen's name again as she convulsed in a mighty climax. Her eyes were fixed on the big screen the whole time, watching Bonny's man pound her fine pussy, just like I was working Delaney's. This transference to her video stud was starting to annoy me. She seemed obsessed with him!

"OK, I've had enough of Bonny and Allen," I complained afterward. "If we're going to do this, let's find somebody else. I'm not playing him anymore because I think you're getting too caught up in it. I'm here too, you know," I stated firmly.

"Tell me that you don't like pretending I'm Bonny!" Delaney accused. "I even wear her lingerie to help you get aroused. And it always works. You haven't fucked me like this in years!"

"Maybe. But I'm done with them! This whole game pretending to be someone else is too weird. Get something else."

I tried to beg off the following weekend, suggesting we go out with some friends we hadn't seen since Laney's sexual renewal. Cards, dancing, even bowling, just for a break from video sex. This new thing was getting old quickly. and I was already beginning to wish that I'd never suggested it. But by now Delaney had embraced it and wouldn't let go.

Come bedtime, she told me that she'd found something different that I might like.

Again, there was wine on the bedroom table as I waited for her to emerge from the bathroom.

Delaney looked fantastic, barely covered in a skimpy white French bra and panty set with matching garter belt, white stockings and big heels. Her long black hair trailed across her shoulders and down her back, partly hiding the white choker around her neck. My cock stiffened.

"What's this!" I exclaimed as she minced in front of me and bent over to pour the wine, her tits spilling out of the struggling bra.

"I knew you'd like it! I found a hot video clip for you- different people, and this is what she starts out wearing. So sexy! I love it."

"Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. As long as it isn't them again!" I hesitated.

"After some wine, you'll be ready for it. Quite different from BonnyAllen, and a blonde, just like you wanted, Steve," she purred.

What surprise did Delaney, the video sex queen, have for me tonight? We drank and she teased me, turning this way and that to show herself from different angles, torturing my rising member. I temporarily withdrew any regrets about introducing her to this new world of couples video.

Then she stretched out on the bed, propped up by pillows, motioning for me to stay in the chair. The remote had become Laney's personal possession ever since we started this, and she commandeered it again tonight. As the screen lit up, a tall, stacked blonde with long hair tottered into view. She was dressed much like the woman on the bed beside me as she led a big man into a bedroom.

This was not Bonny and Allen. These were porn stars. Then I saw a third person.

There was another man already in the room, sitting in an armchair like me, with alcohol on a little table beside him. The dame in the clip smiled his way once, then ignored him as she pulled the big guy close.

They devoured each other's lips, and he fondled her body. She moaned as his big hand slid down into her tiny silken thong and explored her pink flesh. The other man sat impassively watching them.

"Steve, sit there and just watch for a while," Delaney breathed, then she began to caress herself, writhing sensuously like the actress in the video. As Laney rubbed her pussy, she stared at the screen very intently. The meaning of this started to sink in. Did she want me to watch her perform with another guy?

My anger flared up and I reached for the remote to turn off the thing. That's when the actress motioned for the seated man to join them. Now it was murky. Who was the husband and who was the lover? The watcher quickly undressed, then Laney patted the bed beckoning me to join her (them).

"A threesome, Steve. Do you like it?" Delaney whispered. "Be the man who was watching, OK? That's you, and that other one can be... oh... let's say, Jimmy. Both of you will be loving me tonight."

1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers
12