Delaney Loves Couples Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had the most devilish look on her face, ready to take on two of us now, me and an imaginary lover on-screen right above us. So, this was her new fantasy! Surely, she had been surfing porn and found this raunchy threesome clip.

"So, how long is this one, Del?" I muttered reluctantly.

"Jimmy? Maybe eight inches. At least." she grinned.

"No, I mean the video."

"About a half hour. It'll be fun. I've wanted to do this since college"

Suddenly it dawned on me! A guy named Jimmy had been my big, hung room mate, the one who scored with all the girls. Delaney was probably going to pretend she was with him tonight! I knew that she'd been around the block a few times before we met, but had she fucked him back then? I wondered.

But things were moving fast. A horny guy, I get stupid when she strokes my dick while her tongue explores my mouth. My mind just went blank. I glanced over at Delaney and nodded toward the screen.

"What's her name?" I mumbled.

"Hmm... she's French... Nicolette... call her Nikki."

Oh man! That was her old roomie whom I'd secretly lusted after! Had she known all along? I could see that this was going to be kinky and complicated, with Jimmy and me doubling up on Laney and Nikki. I hoped that I'd be able to keep all the roles straight without sliding into any cuck stuff. I hate that.

'Nikki' had been my fantasy girl. The sex was passionate, and when Delaney reached into the night table, I found out how the porn actor was going to get in on this. She had a thick, eight-inch, flesh-coloured cock in hand and proceeded to slide it into her wet pussy- obviously not for the first time. She worked it hard pretending that 'Jimmy' was fucking her while I stroked her stiff clit.

I'd stripped away everything except her stockings and garter belt, then I lay on my back, like the watcher in the video. Delaney straddled me- just like 'Nikki' on-screen- and slid down the length of my rod. She rocked back and forth, at the same time pulling and twisting her long nipples.

Then, eyes rivetted to the television, she reached for the big dildo. Meantime, the porn actress had both men in her as she rode the guy underneath. Suddenly, Laney stopped rocking and slowly eased the rubber tool into her butt. She must have been practicing because it slid in easily enough before she began moving against me again.

I didn't need to watch what came next, thrusting my hips off the bed, driving myself deep into her pussy while she stroked the dildo up into her body. Delaney gasped with pleasure as two men fucked her at the same time, me from below and 'Jimmy the Dildo' from behind. Her eyes were open wide while she pounded the blunt instrument relentlessly into her butt.

As she climbed to her peak, there was an intensity like never before. Laney was out of control, moaning and crying out both names, "Jimmy!" "Steve!" as we pounded her raw. I was tiring, but her thrusting arm was not. Just when I couldn't go much longer, a tidal wave broke, 'Nikki' clenching and releasing violently as a massive orgasm ripped through her.

"Omigod! Omigod! Omigod!" she babbled the mantra as her glistening body shook and shook with sheer pleasure. She rode the wave for a long time before it finally subsided, and she collapsed beside me. Roleplaying like this had become her ultimate aphrodisiac.

"Good timing," I said sarcastically, in the now-darkened bedroom. "The video ended a little while ago."

Sunday morning over coffee and toast, Delaney came clean about what she wanted to do next. It was a real eye-opener, and I quickly digested what she had in mind.

"Last night was amazing, Steve. Ever since that first video I've had this fantasy..."

"A threeway, right?" I interrupted.

"Well... yes. Was I that obvious?" she stammered, a bit embarrassed.

"Calling me Steve AND Jimmy when you came made it pretty clear," I groused.

"OK, I love the fantasy, and being with two of you last night was the best ever!"

"I'm not crazy about that idea. But tell me Del, did Jimmy and Nikki come from our college days? It was no coincidence, was it?" I accused.

"Admit it. We both wanted them back then," she bristled.

Then she came the really surprising part. Laney restated how much she'd enjoyed her double with me and the big tool before diving into it.

"I have something to tell you, Steve, and I hope you're ready for this. At least think about it, OK? I'd... I'd like it to be real... you know, a threesome with me, you and another guy."

I hated it immediately.

"What!... The real thing? You really want to do that?"

"Yes. Someone we both approve of- a stranger, so nobody else knows. Once maybe, and if it's good, more often. It'd be our little secret, a pleasure to look forward to from time to time..."

"Seriously? A thrill for you maybe. But I won't do it. I'm not going to sit watching some guy fuck you! Bad enough on-screen!" I was agitated. "If you really want this, how about with another couple... you know... swinging?"

"Oh...I suppose." Delaney didn't seem very excited about that option. "But two people is more complicated. We should start with just one," she countered.

"Well... OK, a woman, maybe. You know I have a thing for blondes, like Nikki," I smiled, but she was having none of it.

"We could do that eventually, but I want to start with a man. That's the game we've been playing, so it's a good place to make it real. What we did last night was the most fantastic feeling, and I need to explore it some more, but with a real cock, not a rubber one," Laney insisted.

"And how would you find this other guy, this stranger?" I challenged.

"Chat rooms on the Internet. It wouldn't be too difficult."

This was my second surprise of the morning and piled atop the first one, I could see that Delaney was ready to act on it.

"Have you been looking around? Connected with anyone yet?" I exclaimed.

"Um... yes. Nothing much though- just texting..."

I was angry and interrupted her. "And sexting with selfies, right Laney?"

She didn't reply, but her eyes darted to the side, so I had my answer. I was shocked. Delaney wanted another guy to join us in bed and had already taken steps to find him. Had I set this in motion by introducing her to couples porn? No! This was way beyond the romantic BonnyAllen stuff I'd first shown her to spice up our dull routines.

"So what comes next?" I shouted, to which she brazenly gave a detailed reply I didn't expect.

"I narrow it down and pick one. Then we all meet for a drink to see if it could work. We agree what's allowed between us, then arrange a time and place to do it. Simple, right?"

"Just like that," I exclaimed. "Sort of like getting the car serviced, except that it's you getting fucked!"

"Don't be sarcastic, Steve. If we enjoy sharing, you can have your turn with a blonde, or we can swap with a couple we both like. It'd be hot, don't you think?" she persisted.

"You're really serious about this, aren't you?"I yelled in anger. "I suppose you'd do this without me if I don't go along with it?"

"Admit it, Steve. You had as much fun with the fantasy as I did. Yes, I really want this!" Laney retorted, avoiding my second question, which told me she was determined to go forward, whether I agreed or not.

"Not a damned chance!"

I was disgusted and went out for some beers with a friend after supper. That night I slept in the guest room. Next morning Delaney was really agitated and laid into me.

"What happened to you last night, Steve? I had another hot clip ready for us, but you just skipped out. You ruined everything!"

"Oh, so you noticed that I left, did you Del? I figured you and Jimmy the Dildo could go ahead without me."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she snapped back.

"You're more interested in what's happening on-screen than in our bed. I don't like it!"

"Come on, Steve! You don't get it, do you? We're just roleplaying, so we need to see what's going on in the video."

"Not to the point where we're just acting too! It's like I'm a voyeur, not a guy who's actually doing his own wife!"

"That's so disappointing," she shouted at me. "After I did everything I could to make it exciting for you. The lingerie. Nikki's name- I know you were hot for her. The imaginary threesome. What else could you want? This is sex like we had in school."

"Now you want two guys at once, do you? I know we didn't do that back then!" I spit out.

"It's just pretending. Fantasy, that's all," but somehow Laney didn't sound so convincing. Maybe she had two guys in her bed before?

"Right. So, are you going trade naked selfies in chat rooms? Tell me, Del."

"Probably, but just for fun, that's all. I'm waiting for you to decide if we're going ahead with... you know... somebody else with us."

"Another guy to fuck you. While I watch, I suppose. A cuck. Not on your life, Delaney!"

"Are you saying no, Steve? Really? I want this!"

"Count me out. Nobody else in bed with us. And no more videos like the last one you came up with. I won't have anything to do with what you want!"

Laney was quiet, staring at me intently with an angry, hostile glare. There was a deathly calm before the storm as she weighed her next words. Then she laid it all out in a cold, steely voice I hardly knew.

"You leave me no choice, Steve. Just when I'm having incredible sex, you pull the rug out from under me. I'm supposed to go back to basics to suit you. Well, you didn't know this, but I'll tell you now.

I was having a lot of sex before I met you. Yes, Jimmy your room mate, and his buddy Jake. Both of them sometimes. Exciting stuff, but I gave it up for you, Steve. I want that kind of sex again, and it's your fault. These feelings were under control until you started with that couples video. So blame yourself!"

Then she put a nail in it.

"And I won't stop now either!"

"With or without me...."

"Yes, and it's all because of you!"

"Damn it" I exploded. "You're the one who's looking in chat rooms for guys to fuck!"

"You leave me no choice! I'll do what I want."

"Then we're as good as done already!" I warned.

"Fuck you, Steve!" Delaney growled.

There wasn't any more to be said.

After that, things changed in many ways. Delaney would spend time on her computer in the evening and I noticed that there were photos scattered across the screen. She was cruising and not making much effort to hide it from me. I resolved to get into her files, but her machine was password secure.

Other times, I'd overhear her on her phone, talking and laughing in an animated way. Sexual innuendo told me this was most probably some guy she might hook up with. I moved permanently into the guest room and installed a hidden camera in the main bedroom to be my private detective- evidence for a divorce.

I checked daily, but she hadn't had any visitors. There was plenty of video of Delaney passionately frigging herself as she gazed up at the TV screen. She was addicted! Erotic lingerie, sex toys, contorted positions- she was driving herself to gasping orgasms over and over. It was only a matter of time until she would kick up her fantasy to another level.

Other things changed too. Laney began to look different when she went out, like she was advertising her availability. Her blouse lost a button, and her skirts were shorter, tighter. She got a cool new hairstyle. The laundry hamper was filled with erotic underwear, enough to show she was sexed-up pretty much all the time.

After a few weeks, Laney told me that she'd be attending an all-day clinical seminar out-of-town on Saturday. I pressed her for details, but she got defensive and gave me no information other than a "before midnight" return time. My radar went to high alert. I had to find out where Delaney would be on Saturday.

Then I caught a break. She forgot her phone on the kitchen counter when she left to answer the door. I was on it immediately and began to scroll through her text messages. I heard her talking to a neighbour, then the door closed and she was coming back! At the last instant I, saw the words 'Shady Oaks' in her latest text.

It was a motel along River Road. I drove there on Saturday, an out of the way place that rented by the day or the hour. It was mid-afternoon and I didn't see anybody around. Then, over by the side hidden under the big oaks, I noticed Delaney's car and two others beside it. She was there alright, likely with some company.

I crept quietly along the wing of rooms listening for telltale sounds before I heard Delaney's laugh. Then a deep male voice, and another. Damn! She was in there with two guys! I listened longer to satisfied grunting, the slap of flesh, and some rythmic thumping against a wall. They were banging my wife, the slut.

The faded curtain gaped enough for me to peer inside. There was Laney on her back with one guy between her spread legs and the other kneeling on the bed, angled toward her face. She had his cock, and I recognized him- Jimmy, my old room mate. Was the thrusting one with his back toward me his friend Jake?

I recorded some action video with my cellphone and when the two guys swapped positions, took some stills. Delaney's aroused face was clearly visible- just what I'd need. Then the three of them were into another round, eventually accompanied by Laney wailing in orgasm. Angry as Hell, I headed for home on a mission.

In an hour I'd piled all of Laney's clothes and things into her luggage and some big garbage bags. A clear plastic bag came last, for her jewelry and the wedding rings she'd left at home for the day. I drove back to the Shady Oaks, unlocked her car and filled it up, then scrawled "Don't Come Home!" across the door in her lipstick.

Delaney had said that she'd be back before midnight, so there was still plenty of time to change the locks, and secure the windows. I didn't want to see her again until we faced each other in divorce court, but she didn't give up quite that easily.

Laney came back late, pounding on the door when her keys wouldn't open it. I lay in bed smiling at her frustration- there was no chance that I was going to let the her back into my life! Not with what she had done. After a while she gave up and left.

Eventually, I had to meet with her and a court-appointed counsellor who would try to have us reconcile. I simply told the psychologist that I would never stay with a woman who met with two men for a day of sex in a sleazy motel. He looked at Delaney for a reply, but she only stared at me, unable to deny what she'd done.

"Neither would I, Steve," our counsellor said softly as he closed his notes.

That was the end of our sessions with him, and the divorce was settled quickly enough. The images that I'd recorded at the motel, and the report from the counsellor buried something that had begun to die some time before.

Maybe it went back to that first couples video? Right to the end, Delaney insisted that it was all my fault for introducing it into our bedroom. But I knew it was much more than that. Almost from the first, she had begun imagining that she was with the men on the screen, and really getting off on it.

Bad enough that she watched the television intently, calling out their names when she climaxed. No, Laney went too far when she brought her old boyfriend, Jimmy, into the game, fantasizing that I was watching her with him before we made it a threesome. She wanted this, not me.

That was her intention in looking for a man to join us in bed. She persisted with her game, even after I warned her that it was a deal breaker. Then I found Delaney in a cheap motel with the same two guys she'd doubled up with when we all were in school. She was reliving her past, first through video, then for real.

No, it wasn't my fault our marriage was finished. I wasn't to blame for spicing up our lovelife. Sure, I was too easily led around by my cock, but eventually I wised up.

Laney figured she could run right over me to relive her slutty college days. Well guess what? I wouldn't accept her plans.

Now I'm done with that woman for good.

12