All Comments on 'Delaware Ch. 02'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You left me hanging in suspense...again!

What a story teller you are! I enjoyed every minute, every word. Keep up the good work! I'm from Philadelphia, so do have your theater group see the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The Albert Barnes Foundation has the largest collection of French Impressionist paintings in the world! The Philadeplhia College of Physicians has the Mutter Museum, filled with all sort of medical abnormalities and deformities on display,(lots due to syphilis). Check it out on the web.

It's not Philadelphia's fault that in the late 1800's settlers from Scandinavia took the train 1500 miles west, and 500 to 1000 miles north to find flat land, that was as cold as home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Enjoying your story very much. The Moose needs to lower his head and charge.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
trust and respect is what marriage is about

he can't trust her and she disrespect him.why would a married woman go off over night with known whores and scumbags.she like that life,so hubby get the kid and go get another wife.when she walk out the door to go with rolf that was the end of the marriage.no thinking about letting her back home or she said she sorry its over.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
suspenful yes! Makes sense? NO

Come on.... we all KNOW that a forced unjustified reconcilation train is coming down the track. The problem here is that the conversations dont work... nor does the premise.

<br></br>

suppose in chatper 3 Emma turns around? Emma having or NOT having sex with Ronny is a FALSE issue.

<br></br>

in the beginning of chapter 2 RONNY and the Husband got into a Barroom fight a month after the husband married EMMA. Emma saw the fight or Heard about it knows that RONNY swore to get even.

<br></br>

so now he shows up at this theater... Emma is seeing him socially and NOT telling her husband? Then she is caught sucking face on video on the Bus.... and her response is "Your are not the only perfect man in town?"

.... and Emma decides to still see Ronny and lie about it!?!?!?!.

<br></br>

this must be a fucking joke... right?

<br></br>

<i>Our legal system regards the accused to be innocent until guilt is proven and set free instead of a verdict of guilty in a case with poor evidence. After all, I still loved Emma very much and could not dump her without greater evidence. Only thinking what she might have done if Ronny hadn't been thrown off the coach wasn't enough for any further actions.</i>

<br></br>

If that is the case then where did he get the divorce papers from? <b> Emma still had NOT fucked Ronny when he threw them at her... but if he Husband really thought he needed more evidence he had not gotten any!!!</b>

<br></br>

so you see if makes no difference If Emma turns around in chapter 3. Of course Winterfrog will fuck this story up 6 ways from Tuesday ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep Going-Please!

Nice hook at the ending! Now we MUST have that REAL ending!!! I am enjoying this story a great deal. Will we hear more about the Kal-Mar Nickel? The Swedish settlers in Delaware City?

Thanks for this and ALL your other stories...........

Yes-I DID live in Delaware a LONG time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The End

I can't see any valid reason for this marriage to go on any longer. She disrespects 'The Moose' all the time. She dosen't lie to him but she doesn't tell him anything. There can't be any trust left for her by him. Looks like she just wants to be a slut at any cost....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Love your stories. Another good one, waiting for the rest. Thanks

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
At the moment the marraige is hanging by a thread.

My imediate reaction when Emma said she would be back at noon

to tell him that it was not any of things he was thinking would have been to ask her, what she would tell me if turned out to be exactly what I said it was...

I would pack her stuff and put it by the door.

When she never said a thing about Ronny being in the company we had the first strike against the marraige, when she did not tell Moose that Ronny is hitting on her was the second strike, the third one came from sitting on the bus with Ronny, the fourth was trying to hide the lunch with Rolf and the fifth was going to the dinner after being warned. Really if he does not request the divorce he is asking for more pain. By the way Winterfrog in baseball three strikes and you are out, but in marraige it could be two strikes max depending on the violence to the strike. I admit that the first two strikes were not that extreme, but the pattern was there.

z00timez00timeover 16 years ago
I remember

when the "Frog" was a good read.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 16 years ago
Strange and Sad Story

I hope Harry's wrong, that this one does not end in a forced reconciliation. Strange that Emma would give up her husband and son for an odd bunch of wanna-be players, especially after watching Lena get divorced. My only criticism is that there's too much time between chapters - I had forgotten Ch. 01 and had to go back and re-read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Need the next chapter tomorrow please.

Long time delays between chapters is never good. It leaves the reader not remembering things and having to reread a story written we are not sure when. Folks that like to write long stories in short chapters should have them finished and put out one chapter per day consecutive. the wife is either very stupid and immature or a true slut that has been fucking around on him all the time. I noticed in her conversation with her husband she did not say she had not had sex with anyone while she was married. She only said she had not had sex with one guy named. A nice lie by ommission?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Improved in the second

The second chapter was a definite improvement over the 1st, but I only rated it as a 4, I rated the 1st chapter as a 3. My one complaint is that by the time the second chapter was posted I had to reread the 1st to understand the story - 3 1/2 weeks is just to long to achieve continuity. I'm already watching for the 3rd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's so childish on so many levels,

it is really ridiculous. the "inside information" from the used car salesman and such... I mean, WTF! <p>

the big hero is in constant feats to stop his beautiful, blue eyed blonde wife from fucking indians, blacks, norwegian creeps, one after another, in seasonal intervals, eh? LOL <p>

if you go to dinner with your "friend" tonight, then don't bother come home; here, sign these papers and our marriage will be over in 6 months! REALLY, what the fuck is that? <p>

why don't you try writing a more serious, more grown up story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Bad

She's just lied too many times and disrespected her husband, and with a known enemy. These are not the actions of a wife that loves her husband. Time to follow thru on the divorce. Better off finding a GOOD woman.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
THE Crossroad

I'm just wondering if he has any plan to stop Emma from adultery.. If not, she's fucked!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Well done loving wives fantasy

I like the story so far very much. There is no trust between two people who hid there thoughts and actions from the other. These two would need a lot of help to continue in a marriage as they don’t respect each other. Nothing here shows any understanding of the other person.<P>Thanks for the entertainment and I’m looking forward to chapter 3.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hurry up & post Ch3

As with all your stories I'm enjoying this, although I have to agree with some that the wife seems AT LEAST naive, and possibly even brain dead. Hope we don't have to wait nearly 4 weeks for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How come...

If he loves his wife he doesn't fight for her. Get some friends bust it and them up ( with some proof to JUSTIFY it). Have him be like a real 1648 man who would defend his honor, CHIVALRY aint dead, just pushed aside.

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
Damn, Winterfrog

I had hoped that "Once in a Lifetime" had gotten the "cum-eating-wimp-husband" garbage out of your system. I'm really sorry that it appears hope didn't get the wagon up the hill. This is just terrible. No rhyme or reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it coming!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
After agreeement on 1st time why is he upset now?

I also felt that the story was more organized in this chapter, still the main problem remains for me. The level of interaction and its content is... strange. It remains on the level: 'gotcha' - 'no you didn't', when there is so much that is wrong in the relations which is not debatable and still, neither of the couple bothers to look at any of it. Emma's self serving version of fidelity, something along the lines of: 'every thing goes unless I have sex with some one else' which seems to be on the social thinking of immature teenagers - strangely seems to satisfy the husband who went on to have a renewed renaissance with Emma. As to why he gets upset when she wants to follow up on their understanding? It beats me. If her necking with an ex boyfriend was ok last time why is he getting all worked out now? Sorry, but despite the historical allusions etc. the core relations are quite juvenile this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Liked the story, wheres the rest of it. Too long a wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
horrible story

you get 25 for spending the time to write... the minute she decides to not tell her husband about the guy being in the group, the marriage is done. Everything else after that is just unrelastic crap. People tend to cheat when they think they will NOT get caught... these stories that have people cheating in large groups, out in public, and basically taking out billboards is just not the way it happens. When it does, there is hatred and disgust in the marriage... unless someone is mentally unstable, you don't feel like you love someone, then take a knife and stab them on purpose. It happens because people fool themselves into feeling they will not get caught. If real life even came close to the stories on this site... we'd all be waking up with dead cheating spouses bodies lying around our neighborhoods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a heap of mindless incomprehensible shit!!!!

Frog,don't give up your day job toilet cleaning!!!!!!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

I am interested in reading Chapter 3, but he has enough to have already signed the divorce papers. She went even with his warnings and admission that he couldn't stop her if she really wanted to ruin their marriage. There can be no reconciliation I think at this point. And I generally go with reconciliation where theres still love and respect. There is none here it does not appear. Of course Winterfrog could save her before she consumates the act he has warned her about. Especially if she fights and trys to stop such act. Right, Winterfrog? Now I will read the 3rd act! Does the Big Indian get her or not? Rolf? All of them? Only the Frog knows!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where the hell is 'the shit have hit the fan' ??

Unacceptable!!! "1*"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unclear whether the "pussy hound had his balls kicked" so

therefore, no vote. On to chap 3

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Ok Now

Everything comes to a head now. The cheating ring has been broken but will Emma cheat on her husband? We'll see...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
OK a good man trying to save his marriage -

A stupid woman not paying attention - ah well -

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Will she

Stupid, headstrong woman won't listen to reason. Doesn't look good for the Moose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s incomprehensible

I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND why he said that “he understood that the very good relationship between his wife and him couldn't last forever and though he did his very best to keep it there,he expected it to be back to average sooner or later”!If they WERE REALLY IN LOVE,THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD A VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP FOR ALL THE TIME!So,this kind of relationship SHOULD HAVE LASTED “FOREVER” and NEVER BECOME AVERAGE,,especially when “he did his very best” to keep it like that!If their relationship was “average”,THAT CERTAINLY EXPLAINS the troubles that they had!A TRULY LOVING COUPLE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD SUCH PROBLEMS with a supposed adultery!

And IT’S NOT TRUE that he had “no legal right to stop her from going to Rolf and fucking his damn Indian”!HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO THAT,but ONLY IF HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN FOR SURE that such thing was going to happen and HE DIDN’T KNOW THAT!

Also,HE WAS DEFINITELY WRONG if he would have accused his wife of cheating in the case in which “if she had refused the two simple ways,he would have become desperate,pretended to be sick,called her as nurse to his room and if he didn't get what he wanted,he would have simply raped her or beaten her to obey”!In that case,his poor wife HAD ABSOLUTELY NO GUILT for what would have happened because SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN RAPED OR FORCED TO HAVE SEX with that guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Delaware Ch. 01 Previous Part
Delaware Series Info

SIMILAR Stories