Delayed Dinner

Story Info
A kitchen encounter with my wife turned my mood around.
2.9k words
4.51
12.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My third story as I work to build up my Literotica portfolio. Originally, I was just going to do the seasonal challenges, but I feel like I have more stories to tell.

All of my stories are based in truth. Events that really happened -- but I've added a twist or enhancements to make them more entertaining. I always appreciate guesses in the comments what's real and what's a "twist".

Finally, an appeal to all readers. Like many authors on here, I thrive on ratings, favorites, follows and feedback! Leave constructive feedback -- let me know what's working and what's not. It's how we all improve. That being said, comments like "Yawn" or "Sucked" really doesn't help anyone.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The problem with Winter in the Midwest isn't only the cold, it's the darkness. As of Mid-November, we leave our houses for work in the dark and come home in the dark. During the winter of COVID, it was even worse. With fewer cars on the road, even the streets seemed darker. All the cold and darkness were causing everyone's stress and anxiety levels to slowly build up inside. It was this exact scenario as I pulled into my street at 5:00 one Tuesday night. I drove slowly, looking out for dog walkers or neighbors out for their nightly constitutional. My mood was melancholy at best, grumpy at worst.

As I made the turn around the bend, I could see our house lit up with our Christmas lights. We weren't quite at the Clark Griswold level -- but our house stood out. Seeing the bright lights, I took a deep breath and tried to manufacture a better mood for when I walked in the door.

As I pulled in, I noticed was that our 17 year-old daughter's red Jeep wasn't parked in the driveway. I pulled into the garage, put the car and saw my wife's car in the other spot. I picked up my phone and used our Family App to see that my daughter was still at school. Even though during these COVID times, she wasn't at school for a full schedule and there were no sports after classes, the school was still doing their best to keep the kids engaged. Seeing that she probably had some after-school activity, I figured she wouldn't be home for a while and dinner would be a while.

Grumpy and now hungry, I went up the stairs to the kitchen to see my wife of 19 years getting dinner ready. She had her back to me and was making a roast of some sort in a pot. She was chopping a bunch of vegetables, covering them with olive oil and dumping them in the same pot. Looking at her, my mood did improve, albeit only slightly.

Sherri and I had been together for over twenty years and married for 19 of them. When we were first together, Sherri was a tall, thin blonde with small perky tits, tight ass and long lean legs. There was an old store, "bebe", that Sherri could have been the perfect model for. But age & motherhood does change things. Over the years, she had filled out in a good way. Her breasts were now a 38C that were just as sensitive before, but gave me more to grab, lick and touch. Sherri's long blonde hair was gone, she now had a close-cropped coppery-red cut that was in style. Her ass was larger, too, but her Lulu Lemon yoga pants had it lifted up and looking full and high on her frame.

It was pretty obvious that she had just come from the gym as she had on her yoga pants, socks and a bulky zip-up hoodie over a slightly-visible sports bra.

"Hey Honey! How was your day?" she asked without looking up.

My improving mood clicked back in the other direction when she asked about my day. I snapped back in my reply, "Kinda crappy. Nobody wants to spend money until they know what the Governor is going to do, but they still want work done for free."

"It'll get better, don't worry."

"You always say that, babe. But when? Seriously? When is going to get better?" Now, I was raising my voice at the one person who didn't deserve it. I caught myself just in time.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to snap." I dropped my bags and came up behind Sherri, giving her a hug around the waist and a kiss on the back of the neck.

"I get it. But we'll get through it. We always do." Her voice was a little terser than before and I knew I had screwed up. I attempted to back my attitude up a bit and kept kissing and nuzzling her neck.

"Ewww....don't" Sherri shrugged and wiggled to get away from my arms and lips, "I'm all sweaty from the gym. I'm just getting all this in the oven, then I'm grabbing a quick shower before Jackie gets home."

"I just looked at the app. She's still at school, which means she's at least 45 minutes away." I replied as I started to work my hands up her sweatshirt to her sports bra encased breasts. I was also pressing myself up against her so she was slightly bent forward, trapped between my hips and the counter. Her hands were still covered in vegetable scraps, oil and spices, so she couldn't do much to push me back. All she could do was brace herself on the counter, but her slick hands made even that difficult.

"Babe," she said with a sigh, still irritated at my initial attitude. "I told you, I'm gross and sweaty. You don't want to be touching me right now." Like many men, I never mind when a woman is sweaty. Sometimes it can actually add to the sexiness of the situation.

"So, if you're already sweaty and going to take a shower, I see no reason why you can't get even more sweaty first." As I said this, I kept my left hand on her breast and started to work my right hand down through the tight barrier of her yoga pants. I made it through the waistband and was able to work a finger down into her panties. Our positioning and the damn yoga pants prevented me from getting much farther, however. I nipped and kissed at her neck knowing it would increase her arousal.

She was still moving her neck around, trying to avoid my kisses and managed to grab a dish towel. As she wiped her hands off, she started to push back against me to stand up.

"You're pretty aggressive tonight" she said. " And you were kind of a prick when you came in. Now, if I don't get this roast in, we're not going to be eating tonight."

As she finished speaking, I backed my hips off slightly, allowing her hips some room to move back. She shifted back slightly, thinking I was letting her free. But that movement was just enough to allow me to snake my hand further down her panties to the top of her slit. I tried to start tickling her clit, but still couldn't quite get our angles right. My left arm was tiring from holding up her torso and yet still couldn't penetrate the armor-like protection of her Nike bra.

Finally, out of frustration, I uttered, "Fuck this." I took my hand out of her pants and shirt, grabbed her hips and spun her around, so her back was now against the counter. In one quick motion, I lifted the front of her sweatshirt over her head and pulled her sports bra up over her tits. Her 36-Cs bounced out awkwardly, as the tight sports bra still pressed down on them from above. I took no notice and grabbed them both roughly.

"Babe, stop! Someone could walk by outside and see us!" she scolded as I started my assault. This was the same woman who had fucked on full display in our huge apartment windows, on a hotel balcony in the Bahamas and once in a poolside cabana. I wasn't counting on some random person to be on the sidewalks of Pleasantville on a cold winter night, so I paid no attention to her concerns.

I started licking and sucking on one breast, feeling Sherri's nipple start to stiffen in my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of her sweat as worked my mouth over her breasts. At one point, I used my hands to grab both of her breasts and slightly pulled them away from the center of her sternum. I took my tongue and licked up the center of her cleavage, tasting all the saltiness. As I did that, I moved my hands forward, and slowly but firmly pinched both of her nipples.

Sherri's moans filled the kitchen as I continued the ministrations to her breasts. I could feel her breaths coming faster and faster and she was starting to grind herself against my pelvis. Taking the hint, I removed my hands from her tits and grabbed the sides of her yoga pants at her hips. I managed to get a grip on both the yoga pants and her panties, pushing them as far down as they would go, which was only to about her knees.

The compression of the yoga pants now had her legs locked together. Meanwhile, with the sweatshirt pulled behind her neck and the tight bra up over her tits, she was almost in some weird athletic bondage with limited movement and lots of clothing pulling and squeezing where it shouldn't be.

Not noticing much of this, I dropped to my knees and grabbed her ass, pulling her forward. Her tightly trimmed pussy made contact with my mouth and I started to lick up and down the limited area that was available to me. I tried to work my tongue over her clit and into her pussy, but couldn't make it work with the lack of room and flexibility. She was trying to force my face into her by grabbing the back of my head, but she wasn't having any more luck than I was. Just as I was going to try a new approach, she pulled my head away.

"Dammit. You know that's not what you want, right? Stop all this silliness and fuck me already." Sherri pushed my head away and shimmied out of the remainder of her yoga pants. One of her socks fell off as she stepped forward and bent over the slightly lower island in the middle of the kitchen. She braced on her forearms and slightly lifted her spread legs behind her.

I stripped off my belt and let my pants and boxers fall to my ankles. My cock was rock hard and I started to tease the entrance of her opening. I moved up and down and tried to slide in, but couldn't quite line up right. While she was definitely aroused, there wasn't enough moisture to let me into her pussy. The combination of her dried sweat, suddenness of my approach and previous tightness of her outfit were all working against me. She was grinding against me, trying to get me in, until she let out a frustrated, "Uggghhh" and slumped a little more forward.

Just as I was about to give up, I had a thought. I reached behind me to the bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and poured some into my hand. I quickly stroked it up and down my shaft and head, adding some needed lubricant. I took a bit more and thrust my hand back to her pussy. I coated her outer lips with the all-natural lube and worked two of my fingers into her opening. As soon as Sherri felt the lube and the slickness of my fingers, her own juices started to flow and catch up. After rubbing back and forth, in and out for a minute, I lined myself back up and thrust into her.

Sherri had an amazing guttural moan every time I would initially thrust into her. This night was no exception. "Unnnnggghhhh. Fuuuuuuuuuck" was all she could utter as I buried my cock deep insider her. Grabbing her hips, I started thrusting in and out of her. Her pussy was spasming and I could feel it gripping up and down my shaft as I thrusted. When I was completely buried, I could feel her outer lips, slick with oil and juices lapping at the base of my cock. I noticed that as I thrusted in and out of her, Sherri had dropped lower onto the granite island's surface. She had positioned herself so that her breasts and nipples were dragging across the cold surface every time she moved forward and back.

"Do you like that? Do your tits feel good right now? What feels better? Your tits on the counter or my cock in your pussy?"

"Ugnh" she grunted. "Your dick feels so good, but the cold....on my tits...holy fuck....it's gonna make me cum."

I felt her pussy tighten even more around my shaft. It felt like she was literally vibrating from the inside as her orgasm overtook her. Her hips stopped thrusting and it felt like a fist was grabbing, then releasing my cock over and over again. Her entire pussy contracted around me and I felt a burst of fluids leak from her pussy as she forced the oil and her own fluids over my shaft and balls. She was moaning and whimpering as she came down from her orgasmic high.

I kept up small, slow movements as she gasped for breath. I was still rock hard and her pussy was even tighter after she had cum. Every few seconds, I would feel it spasm and grip me again. I knew she would want some time to recover but I was still ready for more. After a minute or so, she pushed herself up and started to push me back and away from the island.

"That felt amazing...but now I want to feel you cum in me." With that, she walked around to the other side of the island and sat in one of the stools we use when we eat there. Pressing a handle underneath, she lowered herself so she was lined up with me.

"Come on babe. Fuck me like you want to."

I looked over at her. With her sweatshirt half on and half off, her tits on display under her raised sports bra, naked on the bottom with a lone sock on one foot, it was one of the sexiest and wanton looks I had seen in years. Sherri must have seen the look in my eye and realized her appearance.

"Is this what you wanted?" she taunted. "Come home from a bad day and throw your wife down and fuck her? Tear half her clothes off like a slut and dump your cum into her." She was now stroking her dripping pussy and clit, while squeezing one of her tits. "So, what are you waiting for? Fuck me, baby. Fuck me right here and fill me up."

That was all I needed. I advanced on her like a jaguar. Grabbing her ankles, I spread her legs wide and slammed my cock back into her waiting pussy. Sherri leaned forward and grabbed her own thighs for balance. There was nothing calm or gentle, we weren't making love. We were fucking, in the middle of the kitchen, with dinner sitting uncooked 5 feet away.

Sherri knew I needed a release and wasn't looking for a loving wife. I needed a release. I needed a release from all the darkness, the stress, and the cold that had been building up inside for weeks. I needed her to be that release.

"That's it babe. Fuck me. Pound my pussy. Let me feel your cum explode inside me. I want to feel it dripping down my lips and down my thighs. Fuck me like you want to."

I couldn't stop. My cock was slamming in and out of her pussy and my balls slapped against her. Her breasts were bouncing with every thrust and I felt one of her hands grip my forearm. Her nails dug into me and she threw her head back as I rammed into her. The pressure kept building in my balls as I felt I was approaching the end.

I kept up the pace until I felt my ass cheeks clench. A red hot feeling started in my pelvis, radiated through my balls and cock and I exploded inside of her. I locked my hips forward as wave after wave of cum shot inside her pussy. I fell forward as she dropped her legs down, panting for air herself.

"Holy shit. That was amazing." I uttered as I gasped for air. My cock was softening and starting to slip out of her.

"Yeah. It was pretty amazing." she replied. "But now, you need to hand me a towel."

I reached over to the other side of the island and handed her a hand towel, which she placed under my cock and her pussy as I pulled out. Our mixed fluids flowed out of her as she gently wiped herself. I was still standing there awkwardly with my pants around my ankles as she gathered up her discarded clothing and picked up her phone.

"Looks like Jackie is still 20 minutes from home. So, you might want to clean yourself off, then light a candle and turn on the stove vent to get the smell of sex out of here. Then, while I shower, finish cutting those veggies and get that whole thing into the oven." With that, she gave me a peck on the cheek and started walking upstairs.

"And next time you come home grumpy" she yelled behind her, "at least let me finish making dinner first!"