Delete

Story Info
More BDSM adventures for Emily and Tom.
6.3k words
4.65
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

Author's Note: This is the third in a series along with "Control" and "Alternate". Big thanks to those on the Literotica bulletin board who provided feedback. Whether I continue the series depends upon the reception of this third part. I'm very grateful for any and all feedback, especially comments. You have my total permission to copy or amend this work, without attribution.

-----------------------

Emily had recently moved into Tom's upmarket apartment in Pimlico, central London, and their life together was going well.

Tom was close to her dream man. He was sensitive, polite, and honest, as well as being a dreamboat with a square jaw and cheekbones sharp enough to cut yourself on. He was slightly taller than her and broad-shouldered, with toned, defined muscles that gave him an attractive inverted-V shape. His hair had grown out since Emily had met him, and he now had a thick chestnut mane to complement his piercing steel-blue eyes. She never had to ask him to pull his weight with the housework - he took pride in his cleanliness and was an excellent cook. The apartment looked great, and it smelled great too - as, for that matter, did Tom, whose skincare routine left him smelling of coconut.

For her part, Emily was pleased with her appearance. Her button nose sat on a round face that was framed well by her straight chocolate-brown hair. She had a slender frame and small, pert breasts, but her butt was enviable: high, firm, and plump. She was also far from vapid - she considered herself intelligent, kind, and cultured, and valued those qualities much more highly than her appearance. Tom was a dreamboat, yes, and she was lucky to have found him - but she also knew that she was a catch in her own right.

Emily had been dating Tom for almost two months, and things were going well. They'd been attracted to each other at first sight, and had flirted wickedly for weeks, but their relationship had only started in earnest when Tom invited Emily back to his place and introduced her to BDSM. Tom was a tender, delicate Dom, who took care to treat Emily with respect even during their sessions. At first, Emily had been apprehensive about the world of kink, but she had come to appreciate bondage, submission, and masochism. She got a lot of pleasure out of being restrained and spanked.

Tom had confessed to her that Emily's embrace of kink actually surpassed his expectations. She was, he said, the ideal sub: open to new experiences, honest about her limits, flexible, capable of receiving a lot of pleasure from a little pain, and with a high pain threshold and tolerance. Of course, she was also drop-dead gorgeous with a great butt, which was a very enjoyable cherry on the top of the cake.

Tom went as far as to say that Emily was too good to keep for himself, and suggested that she might enjoy a threesome with an old flame of his, a bisexual Domme called Nina. This gave Emily three new experiences: it was her first threesome, her first time having sex with a woman, and her first time submitting to two people at once. Nina had slightly different inclinations to Tom, which helped Emily discover more facets of her sexuality. Rather than complicating things, this helped to strengthen their relationship. During the day, while they were both at work, Tom would drop Emily texts to let her know he was thinking of her. They went dates to the theatre, cinema, galleries, gigs, and dinner. Their tastes overlapped, but not completely. That was ideal -- they enjoyed most of the same things, but they could also introduce each other to their personal favourites. Emily showed Tom the works of the old masters in the National Portrait Gallery, talking to him about the evolution of art through the Renaissance. Another evening, Tom took Emily to a punk rock gig and kept her safe amidst the pogoing and moshing. They emerged caked in sweat, exhausted and exhilarated.

Eventually, Emily gave her notice to her landlord and moved into Tom's flat. It was a big step. Tom found it harder to space out their lovemaking sessions, but now most of the sex they had was vanilla. They saved the BDSM for the occasional treat in order to stop it growing stale.

One morning, Tom awoke to find Emily giving him a handjob.

"Good morning, handsome," she said, as she continued to stroke his penis. "Looks like someone's ready for another round." She smiled at him, and took him into her mouth. She could faintly taste herself on him from their late-night intercourse.

Tom ran his fingers through her hair, feeling proud. This was his girl -- wild, impulsive, and unabashedly carnal. He'd taught her so much, so well. She'd gone from reserved and unadventurous to enthusiastically debauched.

Emily loved the way Tom looked at her. He, in turn, loved how comfortable she was in his presence, and how well that reflected upon them both. It wasn't just about physical or sexual comfort either -- they were deeply emotionally connected. They laughed and cried at the same things. They delighted in each other's company, but were also comfortable showing their vulnerability. Life was good.

Emily felt ever more confident in her own sexuality. No longer constrained by her old inhibitions, she and Tom dived into kinks that even she, an impulsive knowledge seeker and something of a know-it-all, had never read about. They had a strong rapport, which was the foundation for a lot of sexual risk-taking and exploration.

That morning, after Tom came in Emily's mouth and she ravenously swallowed his salty cum, he rolled on top of her and began to go down on her. He kissed her neck, nibbling softly, and she threw her head back in pleasure. Tom descended, lavishing attention on her nipples. Her arousal soared as he mawed and pawed at her breasts. He covered every inch of her chest in kisses.

Emily squirmed in pleasure beneath him. She wanted his cock inside her. Tom, a master of his craft, relished her response. He deftly built Emily's anticipation, exploring every nook and cranny as he descended down towards his goal. Tom ran a line of kisses down from her cleavage over her belly button. He then veered off to the side, aiming his kisses towards her right hip, before spiralling inwards. She was slightly sweaty, and Tom appreciated the salty taste of her sweat. He lapped at her labia, then made ever-tightening circles around her clitoris with his tongue. Finally, when he could close the gap no longer, he reached out gently and deliberately with the tip of his tongue, and made the faintest of touches against her clitoris. The touch sent electric currents coursing through Emily. She cried out. His skill at this was quite literally breathtaking. She felt like the oxygen had been sucked out of her lungs by a powerful vacuum.

Emily's moans of pleasure reverberated through their ears as Tom lapped and sucked at her vulva. Tom felt so attuned to her. It was a virtuous cycle. Her gasps of pleasure turned him on and drove him to intensify his cunnilingus. Emily ran her hands through his thick hair, pushing on the back of his head.

"Don't stop... don't you dare stop..."

She found herself gasping for breath as her climax neared. Tom didn't ease up, and Emily's orgasm crashed upon her, sending shudders through her core.

"Are you ready for me?" Tom said, mounting her. Emily was still panting, but she nodded. He slowly entered her wetness. She arched her back as he filled her completely. It was as if the universe shifted when he was inside her. She wrapped her legs around his body and dug her fingernails into his toned back. Just as her second orgasm crashed upon her, he too succumbed to the powerful pull of release. With a guttural moan, he thrust deep inside her as his semen burst forth into her vagina.

Tom rolled off Emily and they lay next to each other, both gasping.

"You came quickly," Emily said, stroking his cheek.

"That's because you're incredibly hot," said Tom. "And you're becoming a pro, too."

"Thanks, babe," said Emily, "but I have to be honest, it feels like there's not much more for me to learn. I want to push myself further, but my imagination is failing me. I learned a lot from Nina, and I'd quite like to see someone else submit to you."

Tom had been casually domming for a few women when he'd met Emily. His new girlfriend had fulfilled all his wildest dreams, and he'd cut things off with all the others. He hadn't seen any of them for the past two months, brushing them off in texts by explaining his new relationship.

"Are you sure, Emily? I think you're perfect the way you are. Another threesome could throw up some... unwanted emotions."

"I'm sure," said Emily. "I enjoyed watching you have sex with Nina. I think I could learn more from watching another submissive."

The possibility intrigued Tom. "I'll have a think. I'm definitely not saying no, but I'll need to find the right person. It would be a very intimate situation."

"Thank you, that's all I ask," said Emily. They kissed. "Have a good day, love."

-------------------------------------------------------

Over the coming days, Tom reached out to a number of former paramours. He'd been casually, irregularly seeing a handful of women prior to meeting Emily, and they'd appreciated his discretion as well as his particular appetites. After a few days, he had expressions of interests from three women, who were all prepared to get dominated in front of Emily.

Tom handed Emily the phone, letting her swipe through pictures of the candidates. Emily's eyes nearly popped out of her head looking at the first woman, a striking redhead with curves in all the right places. She had a stunning hourglass figure, combining large breasts and a heart-shaped bottom with a wasp waist.

"That's Lorna," said Tom. "She lives in Manchester, but we'd hook up whenever she was down here. She'll be around in a couple of weeks, if that's what you want."

"I like the look of her," said Emily, blushing. "But I'm not sure I measure up."

"Of course you do," Tom said. "You're gorgeous."

"That wasn't what I meant," said Emily. "I just mean... wouldn't you need to do things slightly differently, given how well-endowed she is?"

"Ah, got you. I mean, I hope you don't mind me saying that I usually prefer smaller breasts, but yeah, some guys would want to do different things to her than they would with you."

"I'm not ruling her out," Emily said, "but let's look at the other options."

Emily swiped through to the next woman. She was a dark-skinned black woman with a narrow nose and very delicate features. Her perfect white smile contrasted well with her ebony complexion. She had unblemished skin.

"She's almost unnaturally beautiful," said Emily.

"That's Jasmine," said Tom. "She's a lot like you, really. Quite shy and reserved. I worked hard to make her comfortable."

Emily frowned. "I'm sure we'd have a great time together, but I want someone more experienced who I can learn from, not a shy girl."

Emily swiped through Jasmine's pictures, stopping to admire one of her in her underwear, before swiping through to the third and final candidate. She was struck by her. It was like looking at an old photo of herself.

"Her name's Rachel," said Tom. "We were hooking up about once a week when I met you, and haven't since."

Emily studied the pictures of Rachel closely. It was undeniably true: they could have been sisters. Rachel's hair was a couple of shades lighter and warmer, more golden than Emily's chestnut, and was curlier, but they had the same round face shape with high cheekbones, the same bright blue eyes, and even, Emily couldn't help noticing, the combination of B-cup breasts and a high, round bubble butt. She felt drawn to her doppelgänger.

"What's Rachel like?" Emily asked.

"Well, she's not as outgoing as Lorna, but she's very experienced. I'd been domming her for about two years, and she had another dom before me. She's great at dirty talk and very pliable. I think you'd like her."

Emily smiled. "Then let's invite her to spend a night with us. Maybe Saturday?"

"I'll see when she's free," said Tom.

Emily's heart raced with excitement. She was really looking forward to watching Tom dominate another woman.

---------------------------------------------

"So, what are you envisioning for this evening?" Tom asked Emily as they loaded the dishwasher after dinner on Saturday night. "Do you just want to watch, or would you like to participate? Do you want to help me dominate Rachel, or get dominated yourself as well?" Tom asked.

Emily wanted to be involved rather than just watch, but she was mostly interested in learning from Rachel. "Helping sounds like fun," she said. "It would be a new experience for me. Perhaps I'll progress to something a bit more involved later."

Tom looked over at the clock -- it was past ten already. He pulled away from Emily, grabbing his phone and sending a text message to Rachel.

Rachel responded quickly, saying she was on her way. She arrived ten minutes later, dressed in a provocatively tight dress which showcased her frame perfectly. Her soft curls framed her angelic face, and her full lips curved sensuously. With nervous anticipation, Emily watched Tom greet Rachel at the door and led her into the living room where Emily awaited.

"You must be Emily," said Rachel, beaming. Emily got up and the two women hugged each other. "It's nice to meet you. You must be something really special, to steal Tom's heart."

"I guess I am," Emily said with a smile. It made Tom happy to hear Emily acknowledge that. A few months ago, she would have blushed at the first whisper of a compliment. A little bit of Nina must have rubbed off on her.

"Can I get you ladies a drink?" Tom asked.

"I'd love a glass of wine, please," said Rachel.

"Red, white, rosé? I even have an orange wine if that's what you want," Tom said.

"Red, please," said Rachel.

"I'll have the same," said Emily.

Tom excused himself, leaving the two women alone together. "What do you do, Rachel?"

"I'm an ecological consultant by day," Rachel said, "but I want to be an actress. I've had a couple of small parts on TV and I do a lot of auditions."

"You're certainly pretty enough to be on TV," Emily admitted. "What do ecological consultants do?"

"Well, mostly I tell people that they have to build bridges for dormice, or that they can't build a house there because it will disturb palmate newts. Not as sexy as you'd think," Rachel said. Emily had to admit that she didn't think ecological consultancy could have possibly been sexy. "If acting doesn't work out then one day I'd like to work on some rewilding projects. Maybe help to reintroduce bison or lynx."

"Oooh, that sounds really interesting!" Emily said sincerely. "Wow, you've completely shattered my image of what consultants are like."

Rachel laughed. "Yeah, I don't wear many grey suits, thankfully."

Tom returned with their glasses of wine. "Here you are, ladies," said Tom. He fixed himself a finger of a session whisky that Nina had reluctantly recommended despite her philosophical objections to the very notion of "session" whisky.

Rachel took a sniff of her wine, then a sip. "This is really good, Tom," she said. "What is it? Tuscan?"

"It's Barolo riserva," Tom said.

"Oh, exquisite," said Rachel. "I don't remember you having much of a palette for fine wine."

"He doesn't," said Emily dryly. She savoured the rosy aroma of the rust-red wine.

"Oh? Should I be thanking you, Emily?" said Rachel.

Emily laughed. "If only. Tom's been leaning on one of our friends for alcohol recommendations. I think he feels slightly inadequate about still having the taste of a teenager."

Tom took Emily's ribbing in good fun. "Guilty. I'd rather be having vodka and coke." He necked his whisky. "How have you been, Rachel?"

"I've been seeing some guys, but I haven't found the right one yet," said Rachel. Tom understood. Rachel had had some bad experiences in the past, and found it quite difficult to trust men intimately. The usual difficulties for straight women were amplified when you were a submissive, with even greater need to trust your sexual partners. "I'm sure he's out there, somewhere," she said. "I was glad to hear from you, though. I'm getting a bit touch-starved. Need to get my rocks off."

Tom felt a little guilty. He and Rachel weren't romantically compatible -- they'd found out after a couple of dates that their hopes and ambitions just weren't aligned -- but they had a great deal of sexual chemistry, and he couldn't help feeling responsible for her being neglected since he'd gone exclusive with Emily. "I'm looking forward to this," he said. "OK, let's cut to it."

"Do we have to?" Rachel said with a smile, swirling the wine in her glass. "If you wanted to fuck me then you should have just given me a Burgundy or something. I want to savour this shit."

"There's no rush," said Tom. "The wine's there to be savoured. But we need to discuss our expectations for tonight."

The loose plan was simple. With Emily's assistance, Tom would tie up and dominate Rachel. The aim was for everyone to have a good time, and for Emily to learn from watching Rachel. Given their similar body shapes, as well as Rachel's extensive experience with BDSM and established rapport with Tom, Rachel was the ideal candidate. The three of them established a safe word and a safe gesture, and everyone's red lines. Rachel ruled out choking and strangulation, while Emily made it clear that she didn't want to participate in CNC.

Emily suddenly felt a little bit of pre-match nervousness. "So, just to make sure I'm setting my expectations properly, what's the plan?"

"Rachel," said Tom, "once we're properly underway, I'd like you to eat Emily out while I fuck you. Does that sound OK?"

"Sure," said Rachel. "It's been a while since I ate pussy though. Don't expect much."

"I seem to remember you had something you used to really like wearing in bed... did you bring it?" Tom asked.

Rachel nodded and reached into her handbag. She handed Tom a heavy metallic collar. He clasped it around her neck. A name-tag at the front read "Rachel, property of her Master".

"This is important, Emily," said Tom. "Don't put your hands on Rachel's neck. I mean it. Not under any circumstances. That's what the collar is for."

With that, Rachel put her hand on the inside of Tom's thigh. He brushed a stray hair away from her face. They locked eyes, leaned in towards each other, and shared a passionate kiss.

They broke their kiss. Tom took Rachel's hand and led her through to the master bedroom, with Emily following closely behind. She watched Rachel's buttocks sashay under her dress. Even as a straight woman, it was easy for her to see why Tom enjoyed spanking Rachel.

Emily felt a small pang of jealousy as Tom and Rachel kissed a second time, but she remembered that this was her idea. She felt secure in the knowledge that she and Tom were in love, and that every tender action he took towards Rachel was in service of her own pleasure. If she wanted it to stop, he would stop for her.

"Right, Rachel," said Tom, breaking the kiss, "that's a nice dress you're wearing. Take it off."

Rachel smiled and stripped, pulling her dress up over her head to reveal her perky breasts. Rachel stepped out of her panties and stood naked before them.

"Now, Emily..." Tom paused. "Are you still sure you want me to go ahead with this?"

Emily nodded.

"Rachel, bend over the bed and put your hands behind your back," said Tom.

"Yes, Master," said Rachel. Emily felt an erotic shiver travel down her back. Master. That was a good word. She made a mental note to try using it herself the next time Tom was dominating her. Rachel bent over, displaying her perfect bottom, and clasped her hands behind her back.

"Emily, pass me the rope," Tom said. Emily turned and rummaged through Tom's dedicated BDSM cupboard. She found a suitable length of rope and handed it to her boyfriend. He tied Rachel's hands together in a clove hitch, pulling the rope taut.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers
12