Delete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel, you've been neglecting me," said Tom, his hands massaging Rachel's pert buttocks. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, Master," said Rachel. "I think I need you to punish me."

"Emily, the riding crop," Tom said. Although she was theoretically helping to dominate Rachel, Emily was getting a submissive thrill from obeying Tom's instructions. Emily reached into the box and retrieved the swishy leather rod, which was one of Tom's favourite tools for disciplining misbehaving subs.

Looking at Rachel, Tom felt the thrill of knowing he was about to dominate a beautiful woman and she was going to enjoy it. Tom held the crop to Rachel's butt, then lifted it like a tennis player preparing to hit a massive forehand return.

Emily held her breath, feeling the mixture of fear and arousal building within her. Gripping the leather handle, Tom brought the crop down hard onto Rachel's exposed ass. There was a sharp crack followed by a moan of pain from Rachel. Tears sprung to her eyes.

"Please, Master, hurt me more."

Emily was enthralled by the intensity of the situation. It left her lightheaded. She hoped one day Tom would be this forceful with her. As Rachel cried out again under the impact of the crop, Emily was consumed by the arousal coursing through her veins. The sound of leather smacking against flesh turned her on.

Watching Rachel's writhing form beneath Tom, Emily could feel her own desire swelling up. Unable to contain herself anymore, she pressed closer, her lips finding Tom's neck.

"Emily, I need something different," Tom said, ignoring her affection. "Fetch me a different implement to punish Rachel with. Your choice."

"Yes, Master," said Emily. She rummaged through the wardrobe until she found what she was looking for -- a willow cane. "Will this do?" asked Emily, presenting Tom with the cane. Tom nodded approvingly and exchanged it for the crop in his hand, which Emily put away. Rachel buried her head in a pillow, and wiggled her well-rounded ass cheeks tantalisingly, ready to receive the cane's sting. Tom tested the flexibility of the cane before swinging it towards Rachel's quivering derrière. Rachel gave a shrill cry that was barely muffled by the pillow.

Tom grinned, satisfied with the sound effect he had created. Emily looked on, mesmerised. Watching Rachel writhe in agony, she could not deny the undeniable urges boiling inside her.

"Alright, that's enough," said Tom. He handed the cane back to Emily, who put it away. Rachel hummed appreciatively.

"I could go for some more," she said.

"I'm the one who decides that, young lady," said Tom.

"Of course, master, forgive me," said Rachel.

Tom turned to Emily. "Fetch the lube, Emily, and get my cock ready for Rachel."

Emily eagerly obeyed. She got a bottle of water-based lubricant and a packet of condoms out of Tom's special cupboard. She knelt down at Tom's feet and put the bottle on the floor. She pulled down his boxers and his dick sprang free. Emily kissed the head, then opened the condom wrapper and rolled it down Tom's length. She squirted some lube into her hands, and then jerked them down Tom's cock, adding extra lubrication to the condom.

"Good girl," said Tom firmly. "Now, go and sit at Rachel's head, and she'll eat you out."

"Yes, master," said Emily, apprehensive. She wasn't completely comfortable about being eaten out by a woman, but she didn't feel the need to call the sex to a halt - if nothing else, she wanted to see Tom fuck Rachel.

"My hands," Rachel complained. "I can't eat her out like this."

Tom grabbed her collar and pulled her up off the bed. "That's not my problem, girl," he said firmly. Emily recognised the expression on Rachel's face--she was getting masochistic pleasure from this treatment. "You'll eat her out, and you'll do it well, or you'll both be punished. Understood?"

"Yes, master," said Rachel. Tom lowered her back to the bed, and Rachel moved her mouth to Emily's crotch, licking her outer labia. It wasn't the best head Emily had received, but it still gave her wild, primeval pleasure.

Meanwhile, Tom took hold of his hardened member, guiding it toward Rachel's willing opening. Inches from penetration, Rachel whispered, "Master, please use your hand..."

And so, Tom did just that -- he slipped two fingers into Rachel's hole, which had become slick with juices already seeping from her aroused state.

After fingering her for a few moments, he replaced his hand with his cock and began to fuck her in earnest, causing Rachel to buck her hips back into him and forget that she was supposed to be giving Emily head. Tom also didn't seem to notice, so caught up was he in pleasuring Rachel. Not one to be easily frustrated, Emily began masturbating, watching Tom fuck Rachel. Her breath grew ragged, and Emily felt her orgasm approaching. As Tom's rhythm increased, so too did the tempo of Emily's hand stroking her clit. Rachel's cries crescendoed.

Tom, aware of the impending climax, shifted his grip on her hips, giving himself better leverage for hitting the spot that would send her spiralling into euphoria. He fucked Rachel hard and fast. In response, Emily upped the speed of her self-pleasure, circling her palm round her clit in small, rapid motions. The combined intensity of these dual stimulations -- visual and tactile -- brought her ever closer to release.

It didn't come. Tom abruptly stopped thrusting, and seemed unusually flustered. Emily was used to the face he made when ejaculating, and that wasn't it. He was sheepish, and not because of premature ejaculation.

"Hold on, give me a moment," he said.

"It's OK," said Rachel, panting. "Why... Master, why don't you try using your hand?"

Tom stepped back, and threw his condom -- empty -- into the waste-paper basket by the side of the bed. "Fuck's sake," he said, showing an unusual loss of composure. He dropped to his knees and began licking at Rachel, but Emily could tell that it was leaving her cold.

"Just... Master, a couple of fingers inside me will..."

"I'm sorry, Rachel, I'm too tilted," said Tom, getting up and hopping on the spot in frustration. "Sorry, I've never... well."

Emily got up from the bed and walked over to Tom. His flaccid penis was flopping around as he paced in frustration. "Babe, maybe I can..."

"Sure, sure, worth a try," Tom said, doing a poor job of hiding his frustration. After quickly lubricating her hands, Emily worked Tom's cock until he regained partial arousal. Once he did, he instructed Emily to bend over next to Rachel, and Tom entered Emily from behind.

There is no objectively wrong way to have sex, as long as there is consent. If you'd asked Emily a year earlier, she'd have said that she didn't enjoy sex where she felt like she was being used like a sex toy, with the guy only interested in his own pleasure. That was seemingly how Tom was using her now--and yet, Emily couldn't help but enjoy herself. Tom had lost his erection while fucking Rachel, a woman he claimed to find extremely sexy, and yet he was having no trouble maintaining it inside Emily. It made her feel very desirable, and desired.

Rachel lay beside them, awaiting her next turn. It really turned Emily on to see this angelic being and know that Tom had chosen to be with her instead. While initially disheartened at having to watch them instead of participating, Rachel soon found solace in observing the connection between Emily and Tom.

The two lovers rocked together. Tom came before Emily did, but reached for Emily's favourite dildo. She rolled onto her back and Tom used the toy to make her reach her peak too. Emily wrapped her arms around Tom, pulling him close to her chest once the final contraction subsided. Her breasts pressed against his toned and sweaty chest, and they held onto each other for several moments, savouring the post-orgasmic bliss.

"I'm sorry, Rachel," said Tom. "I know this wasn't what you came here for."

He began to untie the ropes around Rachel's wrists.

"Hey, hold it... please, Master," Rachel said, slipping back into her submissive role a fraction too late. "Do you have another one of those toys you could use on me?"

Emily rummaged until she found her second favourite dildo, which was larger than the first, and quickly covered it with a condom and handed it to Tom. She watched with curiosity as he lubricated it, and then pushed its large, rounded tip deep into Rachel's dripping core. Although she was still coming down from her own orgasm, Emily found the sight intensely erotic, far more so than pornography. The strange thing was Tom's detached manner. He was moving the dildo almost coldly, without the intensity he tended to show when making love with Emily, no matter the form that lovemaking took. Rachel couldn't see him, so maybe he was always like that when taking her from behind and she just hadn't noticed. No, she'd have noticed, surely?

At least Rachel seemed to be enjoying herself again. She was groaning with pleasure, choking down the occasional word that formed in her throat.

Tom used his free hand to spank Rachel, mixing pleasure and pain. Occasionally, he looked towards Emily who watched intently from the corner of the bed, fascination etched upon her features. Emily became hypnotised by the spectacle unfolding before her. Unable to contain her mounting excitement any longer, Emily brought her left hand down hard on Rachel's right buttock. The slap echoed around the room.

The room fell silent save for their heavy breathing.

"Emily, I didn't say you could do that," said Tom firmly. For a second Emily felt a chill run through her, then she remembered that she had only slightly upset the dynamic, rather than violating anyone's boundaries. Tom's scolding was part of their dynamic rather than a genuine lecture. "Fetch and clean the cane, young lady. I'll deal with you in a moment."

Emily found the cane and wiped it down with a cloth as Rachel rolled onto her back. Emily couldn't imagine it was comfortable for her, given that her arms were still tied, but it did allow her to make eye contact with Tom as he fucked her with the dildo.

"You like that, do you?" Tom said, hammering the toy into Rachel's pussy and slapping her tits.

"Oh, yeah, I want it all!" she cried, arching her back. Rachel clearly enjoyed being punished. Her nipples were hard, and she'd bitten her lips enough to draw blood. Despite her restraints, Rachel was the picture of liberation, completely fulfilled and happy.

Feeling conflicted, Emily stifled a groan. A surge of jealousy welling up in the pit of her stomach caught her off guard. Despite having consented to this threesome, it was hard for her to share Tom with another sub. It was entirely different to Tom sharing her with Nina, she felt. Even watching Tom and Nina have sex had been different.

It struck her how different things were when Tom was alone with her compared to watching him with Rachel or Nina. She thought he had been taking her to deeply forbidden territory, the nastiest, dirtiest side of bondage, but now she could see that he was actually very tender with her, compared to the cold, distant way he was with Rachel, struggling to even maintain an erection. Oh, how she loved him.

Emily realised that she didn't have anything to learn from Rachel. Her own relationship with Tom was perfect as it was. Tom was clearly more satisfied with her than with anyone else--and she with him. Sure, letting him tie her up would be nice, but they had something really special, and anything they added to it would just be window dressing.

Rachel reached her own orgasm with a cry of pure ecstasy, her entire body tensing before she collapsed again, limp. The satisfaction visible on her face made Tom proud and Emily envious.

Tom withdrew the dildo and began licking Rachel's inner labia, eliciting gasps from Rachel. He knew exactly how to handle women, Emily realised. The way he played with Rachel's body... it was as if he was a virtuoso, and his instrument was female pleasure. Rachel was a challenge to him, nothing more.

Emily was increasingly conscious of how much Tom cared for her -- but how little he cared for Rachel. There was clearly something different about his old Dom relations and the romantic partnership she had with Tom now. He viewed sex with Rachel as a transaction. With her, though, things were different. They were, Emily was forced to admit, in love.

Tom untied Rachel and she shook out her arms, grateful to be unbound. Tom turned and found Emily standing with the cane held out for him.

"Thank you," Tom said. "I had forgotten about your punishment. Bend over."

Emily did as she was told. She got a thrill as she imagined the welts that might appear across her soft flesh, serving as proof of her submission. Tom brought the cane down a single time, and Emily's buttocks rippled under the impact. But, instead of inflicting more pain, Tom pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, his hot breath sending shivers down her spine.

"You won't get everything you think you deserve tonight, sweetheart. That punishment will wait." With that, he released her and unclipped Rachel's collar.

"Rachel, it's late. Do you want to sleep in our bed? The spare room is made up if not," Tom offered.

"I'd better take the spare," said Rachel, slipping back into her panties and gathering up the rest of her clothes. "Thanks -- for the bed, and the wine, and the sex." She slipped out of the master bedroom, pausing briefly in the doorway. "Let's do this again sometime," she said.

Emily felt grateful for Rachel, and even more grateful for her secure relationship with her dream man. Once they lay comfortably beneath the covers, Tom planted a goodnight kiss on her cheek, and then another on the pulse point on her neck.

Their bodies pressed together. Their hands intertwined as they snuggled under the duvet. They both enjoyed the heat radiating off the other as they lay safe and snug in their bed.

-----------------

On Monday, with their steamy encounter with Rachel still on her mind, Emily got back from work before Tom. It had been a tough day, and she needed to do something to distract herself. She decided to make Tom pancakes for dinner as a treat. He had a sweet tooth. For her part, Emily was coeliac and couldn't enjoy pancakes the way she used to, but she enjoyed pampering Tom all the same. She melted a little butter on the frying pan, and poured in the batter, swirling the pan to distribute the batter evenly. When it was cooked on one side, she flicked her wrist and flipped the pancake upside down to cook the other side. When that was done, she slid it out onto a waiting hot plate and rolled the crepe up neatly.

She had cooked a full plate before Tom got back. It was strange for him to be so late.

"Hi honey," she called out, "how was your day?"

"What smells so good?" asked Tom, coming in to join Emily at the kitchen table. He looked at the expression on her face, which was mix of happiness and exhaustion. "Are you OK?"

Emily sighed heavily, sharing her frustrations related to work. Tom offered empathetic gestures between mouthfuls of the pancakes that she had lovingly prepared. After hearing about how challenging her clients were, he moved toward her, giving her a gentle shoulder rub to comfort her. "Everything will get better tomorrow," he whispered, bringing his hand to her cheek and planting a tender kiss on her forehead. "In fact, it gets better right now."

Emily smiled. She was glad she had him there to cheer her up. But then he surprised her. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small box, before going down on one knee.

Emily blinked twice. Before she could process anything, Tom opened the box, revealing a gleaming diamond ring.

"Emily, I never thought I could feel this way, but you've proven me wrong," Tom said, taking her trembling hand in his. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, only ever you. Will you marry me?"

Overwhelmed with joy and disbelief, Emily simply managed to stammer, "O-oh, oh, yes!" Her eyes welled with tears of joy. Feeling overcome with affection, Emily threw her arms tightly around Tom. She locked lips with him, savouring the taste of his lips mixed with the delicious flavour of pancakes. Tom matched her fervour, lost in the heat of the moment.

Her heart raced as their hands explored each other's bodies, mapping familiar territory with renewed vigour. There would be no more messing around, no more dalliances, no more years waiting to find the one. They knew that they were going to be very happy together, and they were.

12