Delia’s Deadly Heels

Story Info
A cheating boss gets a nasty surprise..
2.7k words
4
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

I liked working for Ray, he was a really good boss. His business empire consisted of three nail bars, a key-cutting booth and a downmarket boutique that sold fake designer gear at discount prices for cash. I worked in none of these august establishments, though as his secretary I was familiar with them all.

I was also extremely familiar with Ray!

Though married for 30 years he hadn't slept with his wife for almost 20, and said he stayed with her only for the kids, though others said it was cos her family was loaded and the businesses were all in her name.

Of course, I didn't know anything about that, all I knew was that Ray was something of a stallion! He ploughed me more or less every day, and very often twice. We did it in store cupboards, staff lavatories, the back of his Mercedes and sometimes, weather permitting, behind thick bushes in the nature park.

And my reward for all this extracurricular activity? Why, I was easily the best paid secretary in town!

Until Delia came along, that is..

I had my own keys to the office and always opened up, cos Ray seldom rolled in much before ten. But one grey Tuesday morning, I got there only to find a strange woman waiting outside.

She was about 40, short and stocky with platinum blonde hair. She wore a smart designer skirt suit that was tight around her voluminous chest and had a large, branded bag slung over a shoulder. Her black stockings were fully fashioned, but what struck me even more than her hostile scowl were her heels.

Talk about killer heels, hers were absolutely deadly!

Black leather platforms, they had four-inch stiletto heels made of polished steel and with shiny toecaps to match. So not only did her thunderous face give the impression she wanted to kick someone to death, her heels proved she could do it!

I must have been hypnotised by those shoes, cos the next thing I knew she was raising her voice to grab my attention..

"I said, you're Carrie, ain't you?" she yelled.

"Er, yes.. that's right!" I replied, snapping out of my trance.

Her steel grey eyes bore into me from behind a darkly furrowed brow..

"Well you're late!" she barked, "And I don't like to be kept waiting!"

"Well, I'm sorry!" I replied, "But I wasn't expecting anyone. And anyway I'm not late, it's only just gone nine."

"Exactly!" she snapped, "GONE nine! You're meant to open the office BEFORE nine! Now get a move on, can't you hear the phone's ringing?"

It was indeed..

Flustered, I fumbled for the keys in my handbag and opened the door just as the ringing stopped.

"For all you know, that might have been an important customer!" the woman chided, following me inside uninvited.

"No," I replied, "It was probably just.." I stopped in mid-sentence, unwilling to share a confidence with a belligerent stranger.

But alas, she had me sussed!

"You mean it was probably just Ray?" she sneered. "Well let me tell you something, all that funny business is over, you dirty little tart!"

Saying which, she closed and bolted the door, then pulled down the blind so that no one passing by could see in.

"J-just who are you, exactly?" I stammered, shrinking timidly into my chair.

She smiled malevolently and sat on my desk, scraping the lino menacingly with a sharp metal heel.

"My name's Delia," she replied, "And I'm your worst nightmare!"

"W-what do you mean?" I asked timidly.

"Ray's wife's hired me," she explained pointedly, "to find out what's been going on. See, for a year or so now he's been spending far too much of her dosh while he's also been a bit too happy for her liking. And just at the same time, he's finally stopped making unreasonable demands in the bedroom! So I did a bit of digging, and saw that all these changes came about after you started working here. And not believing in coincidences, I asked one of my old police colleagues to check you out, and guess what she's dug up?"

"W-what?" I asked uneasily.

"Only that you're a tranny with a criminal record!" she chuckled wryly.

I blushed profusely. She was talking about my caution for soliciting, the result of a silly misunderstanding with an overzealous cop at the end of a long, drunken night out.

"I've never been in any real trouble!" I protested.

"Nonsense," she sneered, "You're in real trouble right now! Cos by the time I've finished with you, you're gonna wish you'd never met Ray, never worked here and certainly never helped him half-inch my client's wonga, you thieving little whore!"

"I've never stolen anything in my life!" I protested indignantly.

Leaning over my desk, Delia whistled sarcastically. Her commodious rack was so close to my face that I could watch the buttons on her blouse straining under their cumbersome load..

"Since you've been doing the books," she muttered, "Nearly 30 grand's gone missing! How do you account for that, huh?"

"I c-can't!" I stammered, "But it wasn't me, honest -- I'm skint!"

"The hell you are!" she swore, "You're the best paid so-called secretary in town! And unless you start cooperating, you'll be going to jail along with Ray!"

"J-jail?!" I wailed.

"Damn fucking right! My client's ditching her good-for-nothing hubby and setting the cops on him to get what she can of her dosh back, and unless you help then I'll see to it that you share the blame! After all, it's you what's been doing the books, and as you've been shagging him, it won't be hard to prove you're in it together!"

"Oh, p-please!" I begged, "I'll do anything, only I can't go to jail!"

"We'll have to see," she replied blithely, "It all depends on how helpful you are, and whether you're willing to do everything I say, with no messing about?"

"I am!" I promised tearfully.

"So you say," she scoffed, "But only time will tell. Still, you can make a start by showing me whereabouts in here that you and Ray make out."

Obediently, I opened the store cupboard. It was rather cramped, with shelves on three walls stacked high with boxes full of stationery for the office, gels for the nail bars and loads of dodgy designer gear for the boutique.

"After you!" she said, and I entered the dark and musty room with trepidation, aware that Delia was behind me and breathing right down my neck.

"Show me!" she demanded and trembling, I knelt and pulled our camping mattress from a lower shelf, then rolled it out onto the carpet.

"I see," Delia mused, "Well, take off your dress!"

"W-what?" I exclaimed.

"You heard me!" she sneered, "And you know full well what's gonna happen if you don't do what I say!"

Tearfully, I slipped out of my dress. It was a pretty pink midi number, under which I was wearing a tan bra, matching panties and white hold-ups. My shoes were soft leather Italian mule stilettos, expensive I know, but on my salary from Ray I could afford a few luxuries!

As I shivered miserably in my lingerie, Delia came up close and, her face creased by a dangerous frown, grabbed my boy-bits. She squeezed hard, making me squeal.

"Shut up!" she commanded, and carried on squeezing till my legs buckled, releasing me only when I was bent double and about to collapse.

"Seeing as you like messing about in here so much," she scoffed, "you can mess about with me. You've been doing it for money with Ray, now let's see how well you can do it to keep your pretty ass out of stir!"

Saying which, she hitched up her skirt. At once I noticed that her black, fully fashioned stockings were in fact crotchless tights, and that she wasn't wearing any panties. And even though she was rather short, down on my knees those killer heels made her a giant!

"Get in there!" she commanded.

"I d-don't do.." I began.

"Don't do girls, huh?" she interrupted.

"N-no!"

"Well there's always a first time!" she sniggered, "And of course, you'll have plenty of opportunities in Holloway -- always presuming they send you to a women's prison!"

"Okay, okay!" I moaned. Tentatively, I pushed my face towards her crotch. She had a bristling bush of thick black hair that was long overdue a trim. Her crack was wide and wet, and heady traces of a pungent Eau de Toilette failed to fully smother the lingering aroma of stale piss.

Repulsed, I pulled back, barely stifling a retch. But Delia was having none of it! Taking a firm grip of my hair in her hands, she buried my face deep inside her warm, pulsating pussy.

"Start licking!" she growled.

With my nose buried in pungent pubes and my mouth engulfed by her moist, throbbing pussy flaps, I reluctantly pushed my tongue into the unknown. Clueless as to what to do next, I wiggled it around while at the same time struggling to breathe.

"Faster!" she barked, forcing my face further into her crotch. Now I really couldn't breathe, and began to panic. I put both hands on her hips and tried to prise myself free, but to no avail -- she held fast and obstinately refused to yield.

Panting frantically, my futile efforts to draw air produced an obscene gurgling, and still she showed no mercy but pushed me ever harder, till my nose and chin had followed my mouth into her warm, slavering pussy.

"Well done sissy," she groaned, "You're getting the right idea now!"

She began gyrating her hips, which carried my head up-and-down and from side-to-side whilst my tongue scraped this way and that against the strangely soft, foreign-feeling flesh. It felt as though I'd been submerged within an enormous piece of warm, raw liver, and could escape only by sucking my way out!

I began to feel dizzy, the world was spinning and I thought that, as I had long run out of air, I was sure to faint. But just then, Delia let out a long, satisfied groan and finally released her iron grip.

Immediately I fell back onto the mat, gasping for breath while recoiling from the strange and horrible juices that stuck to my face while trickling from my lips.

Delia though was cool as a cucumber..

Maintaining her ubiquitous scowl, she casually wiped her pussy and straightened her smart skirt, then glanced at her watch.

"Better tidy yourself up before Ray gets here," she said, "We don't want him to suspect anything's wrong now, do we!"

I looked at the time, it was a quarter to ten. Ray came in whenever he pleased but mostly on the hour, so I quickly got dressed, slipped into the loo and made myself presentable.

When the hour struck, I was in my usual place behind my desk and there was no sign of Delia. Having given me strict instructions, she was in the store cupboard, hiding behind a shelf.

It had just gone five past when Ray ambled in..

He was his usual cheerful, randy self. I tried to smile as I always did, but couldn't quite stop my lips wobbling with trepidation in a way that would have grabbed the attention of a more sensitive man.

But as usual, Ray only had one thing on his mind..

"Christ, I'm stiff as a fireman's pole!" he boasted, kissing the back of my neck as I pretended to type busily, "How about a quick fuck in the cupboard?"

"Okay," I agreed. I made a show of locking the office door, then followed him into the store cupboard, where he was already taking off his trousers. True to form, his rock solid manhood was straining hard against the stretched fabric of his boxers.

"I'll get the mat out," I said, but Ray had other ideas..

"No," he insisted, "Bring your chair in here -- then bend over it so I can fuck your brains out!"

Smiling nervously, I fetched my swivel chair. Placing it to face the shelf that concealed Delia, I slipped off my dress and panties, then obediently bent over the back, naked save for my bra, white hold-ups and divine mule stilettos.

Chuckling with delight, Ray lubed himself up from a tube he always kept handy and wasted no time entering me. His cock was a meaty eight inches and he used it energetically, pumping in and out with fast, furious thrusts that rocked my whole body until the swivel chair sang like an angry owl.

Bent over the chair with my legs flailing wildly, only a firm grip on the seat kept me from taking a free flying lesson. All I could see was a dim and blurry vision of a lower shelf, behind which shone a strange array of silvery lights.

They glinted in the neon, a mixture of vertical beams and half moons, and were of course the metallic adornments to Delia's deadly heels! Gulping, I glanced guiltily up and caught a glimpse of her face, frowning solemnly behind a stack of boxes, though mostly obscured by the phone she was using to film our little tryst.

"Oh, yeah -- so good!" Ray moaned, pumping my quivering boy-pussy faster than ever. "I'm gonna pull out now babe, so you can finish me in your mouth!"

"Okay, hun!" I agreed meekly.

Ray pulled out and I hurriedly shoved the chair out of the way and got down on my knees. His cock was pulsating wildly and dripping copiously with cream. Obediently, I took his throbbing meat between my lips and began to blow and suck noisily, just the way he liked it.

"Oh, yeah!" he moaned..

As salty cum began hitting the back of my throat, there was a crash behind me and Ray jumped suddenly backwards, withdrawing his manhood from between my lips so hurriedly that a tooth gashed him.

"Gotcha!" Delia screamed triumphantly.

W-what the f-fuck?!" Ray exclaimed.

"It's over, pal!" Delia chuckled, "No more living off your wife while robbing her and at the same time cheating on her with tranny sluts! You've had your fun mate, and now you're gonna sign some papers for me then fuck off, unless of course you wanna see this little film going viral?!"

"You fucking bitch!" Ray exclaimed. I scrambled out of the way as quickly as my knees would carry me, unsure who Ray was yelling about, but luckily it turned out to be Delia. With me in the office there was nothing but a couple of yards of air between them when Ray lunged at her, fists flying.

Cowering under my desk scantily clad, I watched in lurid horror as the tall, well-built Ray jumped angrily all over the short, stocky Delia. I feared a massacre, in which I wasn't wrong..

I just had it the wrong way round, that's all!

Quick as a flash, Delia ducked Ray's punches, grabbed his arm and twisted it violently behind his back. Before a moment had passed she had him on his knees, screaming for mercy.

"Hit a poor, defenceless woman, would you?" she sneered, releasing his arm only to pull his hair so hard he fell onto his back, whereupon, faster than lightning, a deadly heel pinned his chest firmly to the floor.

"Hand me a pen!" she yelled. It took me a moment to realize she was talking to me! Quaking with fear, I gave her what she wanted then hurriedly got dressed.

She handed the pen to the prostrate Ray, along with some papers..

"You gonna sign?" she asked him.

"Fuck you, bitch!" he swore.

"If you don't then you ain't gonna be fucking nothing never again!" Delia said and, placing her full weight on the heel in Rays' chest, moved her other shoe above his manhood, which was still rock hard and glistening with our commingled juices.

Chuckling wryly, Delia shifted her weight slowly from one foot to another. Ray let out the scream of a banshee, as his meat splayed like a spatchcock sausage.

"FUCK!" he cried, "Alright, I'll sign!"

Delia handed him the documents, and in a moment it was all over to her satisfaction, and she was on her way out. But just before leaving, she asked for my number.

"You were really good in there," she said, "and I wouldn't mind working with you again!"

As she spoke, I caught a glimpse of Ray's furious face, and decided it would be very wise indeed of me to follow her deadly heels hastily through the door!

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers