All Comments on 'Deliah's Double Cock Night'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I loved this. I'm mainly into the Hot Wife/cuckold scene, but a bit of incest and a threesome float my boat too. Are you planning a second chapter? I'd love to know what they got up to in the hotel. DP sounds like fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was awesome. Can't stop now, we need more of this three way.

nova69mannova69manalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story. I can’t wait to hear about what happens at the hotel! 5 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

This is an awesome tale. It just may get added to my favorites list

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsalmost 2 years ago

Super nice story!! I never had a sister, but I really want to fuck the imaginary one that pops in and out of my head!! Good work IsabellaEmily!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

INTENSLY EROTIC !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope that the guys are bi as well. Get Emily to fly out. All of their fantasies should come true!!

sandsbartelsandsbartelalmost 2 years ago

Love your stories. We are a bi couple active in the swinging world for the last 21+ yrs. A fantasy we both have and often talk about while fucking is a mother and father teaching there kids about sex through family mastrubation nights....a much more interesting game night. We have shared this with some of our closer swinging friends. We get down your way every year to Caliente. If you want to hear more we can be reached at primarysands at gmail. Different email than our profile.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

Great story hun. Can’t wait until her girlfriend gets involved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another incredible, well written story.

Future cum cunt clean up in great detail.

And a foursome with Em.

Thanks.

SiodisSiodisalmost 2 years ago

This definitely needs more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really great writing and inventive author.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars! I loved it! Part two please.

My fantasy is watching my wife get fucked!

gforce746gforce746almost 2 years ago

Great camping story for the summer, and very well written. Love the characters in this story, the fun campfire fantasy game, and highly erotic Hot MFM Sex! Such a tease leaving the door open for more with these three fulfilling double penetration fantasies, and exploring more about themselves then ever thought possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Action translated to words that actually convey the passion. Yeah, you’re one helluva storyteller!

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsalmost 2 years ago

You're awesome, IE. Another fantastic "depraved" story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful, I would just love to be part of this threesome. Delian is one red hot cock crazed cunt. I would love to fuck her cunt while her brother fills her ass. So wanton and depraved. Sex crazed fucker Lanc’s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Delilah is bisexual and semi-committed to Emily. Eventually Emily will need to be told. But, that can Saint. Next chapter, can Rob and Andy discover or reveal their bisexual side go Delilah?

DeLord12804DeLord12804almost 2 years ago

That was so much fun, and since you've already mentioned it, waiting for the hotel chapter won't be easy.

Nicely Done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg I just love read your stories over and over, they drive me and my live in fuck buddies to insane levels of sexual pleasure, and fantasise like crazy about getting it on with you, you gorgeous sex crazed perv. What a fabulous fucking session we two outrageous sexual pervs could have together fucking and sucking each other’s brains out, end to end orgasmic bliss. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire UK.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it as much this time

69pat6969pat69almost 2 years ago

Fucking hot. Love the group sex and crappie.

LannaLaceLannaLaceover 1 year ago

Hot n sexy! Will enjoy the sequel!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

My ex already fulfilled my fantasy. She is bisexual and she invited her best friend into our bed for a FFM threesome. My wife signaled me to get between her BFFs legs and on top for missionary. Then she grabbed my dick and whispered into my ear, "This is to show you just how much I love you!" Then with her own hand she inserted my dick into her friend's cunt, then pushed down on my ass to encourage me to fuck her. After I was stroking away at the girl, my wife lay down beside us and kissed her. After another minute or two, my wife started telling her friend all about how she wanted her to take my cum inside of her. Not only did my wife encourage me to make love to her best friend, she was wanting me to cum inside of her cunt too! I swear that it really happened.

But sadly, a few years later something broke inside of my wife's head and she started making up crazy stuff that never happened. She got worse and worse, blaming me for everything that she perceived to be wrong with her life. When I discovered that she was cheating on me behind my back I gave up and divorced her. If she had wanted me to return the favor with an mmf threesome, I could have been okay with it only if I could choose the other guy. She initiated and chose her BFF so fair is fair. But I'm not going to tolerate hiding an affair and going behind my back. She now claims that she never had her friend spend the night with us. [smh] Crying shame. 😢

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

sandsbartel has a wonderful fantasy, " a mother and father teaching there kids about sex through family masturbation nights....." IsabellaEmily, you could make that a magical kinky story, the parents could have classes for other families ;))

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

Awesome, that just about does it for me, my favourite fantasy MMF threesome would involve each person taking a turn as the filling in the sandwich...

CharlieXMXCharlieXMX10 months ago

First of all, great banter. It's always great to know how the woman is feeling in the moment. Also fantastic descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another great story ruined by truly awful punctuation. I dread it when you enter conversational speech, because I know what's coming.

FFS, it's a comma after the speech, followed by 'he said/ she said.

It's a simple enough rule to learn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...