Delia's Dilemma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long. Ella pulled up in the driveway carrying what looked like an overnight bag. I opened the door and before I could even say anything, my boss gripped the back of my head and pulled me into a deep French kiss. The door was wide open as she placed her hand right on my mound, prying my pussy open with her fingers.

"Mmmmm...I knew you'd be soaked." Ella said when we broke the kiss. I just stood there, unable to speak as her magic fingers played with me. The orgasm was so close but before I could erupt, Ella stopped, dropped her bag at my feet and walked inside.

I quickly shut the door, praying that no one saw us and picked up her bag, carrying it not to the guest room but to my, well our, bedroom, at least for the weekend. A giggle from the doorway caused me to turn around.

"Good girl." Ella said, a smirk on her face. "I didn't even have to tell you to put my clothes in here."

A little tingle coursed through me when she called me a good girl and I squeezed my thighs together to try and quell the sensations. I had no idea what was coming over me. Hell, I should have ordered out of my house right then. Perhaps even quit my job. But I just stood there as Ella sauntered up and ran right hand over my tits and caressed my mound with her left.

A frown appeared on Ella's face as she ran her fingers through my pubic hair. Pinching a bit between her fingers, she yanked, causing me to wince and let out a little squeak. "We're going to have to do something about this, aren't we?" Ella said, rubbing my fur between her fingers. "Little girls don't have hair down there, do they?"

I shook my head no and moaned as Ella kissed me, pinching my nipple at the same time. "Why don't you go and shave off every bit of hair down there for me and I'll give you what you need." she whispered, then gently bit my ear lobe.

For the longest time, George had been on me to shave my pussy bare and I always resisted. I tried it once and it itched like crazy as the hair grew back in. Here I was though, lathering up my shaving cream and gingerly drawing the razor across my sensitive skin. I repeated the procedure a couple of more times, then looked at myself in the mirror. My pussy was bare, lips red and inflamed from desire, the fluids that were leaking out glistening in the light. Even the act of running the towel across my mons caused me to shiver.

Ella was sitting in the living room, totally naked and fingering her pussy while she was looking at something on her phone. I walked over and stood in front of her, waiting while she let out a gasp. Her body froze for a moment, then she relaxed and switched off her phone before glancing up at me.

Reaching out with her cunt-cream coated fingers, Ella checked how smooth my mound was. "Not bad." she said, smiling. "Spread your legs, little girl. Time for your reward."

I spread them wide or so I thought. "More." Ella commanded. "A little more. Come on." she said when I opened them wider. My legs were straining and I thought I was going to fall over by the time she was satisfied.

Ella rubbed her fingers through her pussy lips, gathering more of her leaking juices. Unceremoniously, she shoved her fingers up my newly shaven twat and started pumping her hand in and out. My legs started quivering from the strain of standing with them so far apart and the impending orgasm.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. Crying out as my pussy clenched down, I coated Ella's hand with my fluids just as I fell on my butt. Amazingly, she never stopped fucking me with her fingers and soon another wave washed over my body. I was shivering by the time Ella stopped, a dazed expression on my face.

As I laid there on the floor, Ella probed my pussy with her foot, coating her toes with my orgasmic juices. I squirmed limply, unable to stop her assault on my over-stimulated flesh. When she'd thoroughly coated her foot with my fluids, Ella stood up and pressed her toes against my mouth. "Open wide, little girl."

As soon as I did, Ella inserted her big toe into my mouth and ordered me to clean it off. Using my tongue and lips, I pretended her toe was a little cock and complied. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and soon, her foot was clean of my juices.

After Ella helped me to my feet, on her order, I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. The rest of the day was spent waiting on my boss hand and. Again, on her orders, I donned my fanciest heels, four-inch red stilettoes, and that was my "uniform" for the day. With every order to prepare a light snack or pour a glass of merlot, I felt like a servant in my own home.

Ella was enjoying the power she had over me as she relaxed on the chaise lounge outside on the deck. She would intimately touch some part of my body every time I brought her something; caressing my inner thigh, lightly flicking my nipples with her fingernails, running her fingertips over the smooth skin of my now denuded mons.

I was relaxing on my back on the towel next to Ella's chair when she suddenly stood up and without warning, knelt down, covering my face with her pussy. I stuck my tongue out, licking her moist slit as she toyed with my breasts.

The movement of Ella's fingers became rougher the closer she was to orgasm. Just as she flooded my mouth, Ella pinched both of my nipples hard, pulling and twisting them which caused me to scream into her orgasming pussy.

I nearly choked on Ella's juices as another orgasm ripped through her. Finally, she let go of my now very sore nipples and rolled off my face. Shooting her my best "Ow, you fucking hurt me" face, I sat up and rubbed my tits, trying to relieve the pain.

Ella giggled at my expression. "Sorry baby, but you look adorable when you pout."

"That really hurt." I replied, trying to sound angry.

Smiling, Ella pulled my right hand away from my breast. "Let me kiss it and make it better." she said seductively. Wrapping her velveteen lips around my titty tip, she inserted her index and middle fingers into my cunt.

It was an amazing feeling. The pain from my nipple faded and melded with the pleasure from my pussy. Ella's magical fingers brought me high. I could feel the orgasm tingling in my belly, especially when she switched to suckling on my other nipple. Just as I was about to burst, Ella bit down. The fresh stab of pain, sent me over the edge and I had to cover my mouth with my hand as I let out a muffled scream. My juices coated her hand and arm as my body froze, hips raised off the ground, leg muscles taut with strain.

Finally, I collapsed back onto the towel, spent. I could feel Ella's lips press against mine and my mouth opened instinctively, letting her tongue probe me. She pulled back, then inserted her fingers, the same ones that had pleasured me so much, into my mouth. I greedily licked them clean, enjoying the taste of my orgasmic fluids.

The rest of day was spent enjoying each other's company; swimming in the pool, watching movies, cuddling on the couch. When it was time for bed, Ella and I didn't even bother to dress, slipping under the covers with her pressing her breasts against my back. Both of us quickly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning started pretty tame. The "good morning" kiss, the bathroom cleansing routine, coffee, breakfast, lazily stretching with a contented smile. Everything seemed normal. Then Ella asked, with a twinkle in her eye and a smirk on her lips, "Ever try bondage?"

I snorted my coffee as she'd asked mid-sip. Ella giggled. Shaking my head, I nervously took another sip. "Well, guess what, little girl. Today is another first." We finished our coffees, then Ella ordered me to use the restroom. "We don't want you to wet the bed, do we?" she asked.

By the time I entered the bedroom, Ella was holding two pair of handcuffs. I hesitated for a second which was all the time she needed to grab my wrist and click on of the handcuffs on it. It was tight but not uncomfortably so. With one move, Ella pushed me onto the bed and locked the cuff to the post. In no time, my other wrist was bound the same way to the other post.

I tried freeing my wrists but the cuffs held fast. So intent was I on testing my bonds, I didn't even realize Ella was rummaging through George's closet. I looked over when I heard an excited "YES!".

Ella was holding two of George's ties. The red one bound my right ankle to the bed, the black on did the same to my left. I was starting to breath heavily. Fear and excitement were coursing through my body, turning me on.

"Ah, shit. Must have left it back at my place." Ella said as she rummaged through her bag. "Well, I'll be back, little girl."

"Wait, what!?!" I replied, panicking a bit. "You can't just leave me here tied up like this. I mean, what if something happens?"

Ella paused and for a moment, I thought she was going to undo me. Instead, she said "Okay, you're right. Do you have a dildo?" Without thinking, I told her where my toy was. She grabbed it out of my lingerie drawer, gave it a slow, sensual blowjob, and, when it was nice and wet, climbed onto the bed, spread my pussy lips wide and slowly but firmly pushed it inside me before turning it on to low.

Almost immediately, I could tell this would be pleasurable hell. The vibrations caused my body to twitch but, since the speed didn't increase, it kept my orgasm on simmer, not boil. The next thing Ella did was take my phone and activate a sixty-minute countdown. "Here, I'll be back before this goes off. If something happens, here is the key to the cuffs." she said, placing the key on my nightstand just out of reach. "You can tell the phone to call whomever you need to if I don't return." With that, she reached down, pinched and twisted both my nipples, causing me to yell out in pain. After throwing on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, Ella left me there to writhe in anticipation.

Minutes passed like hours. I tried my bonds again, but all it did was hurt my wrists and cause the dildo vibrating inside me to press against some very sensitive places. It was getting torturous. I needed to orgasm so badly. That's when I heard the front door open. Oh, thank God! Ella was back.

"Damnit Ella, get in here!" I shouted. I heard footsteps coming down the hall and sighed in relief.

"Woah Sis!" Oh shit! It wasn't Ella. My eyes widened in embarrassment as my little sister Linda was standing in the doorway. "Um, who's Ella?"