All Comments on 'Delicate Touches Pt. 01'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 5 years ago
ONCE AGAIN, OFF TO A GREAT START.............

.......... which I`m sure will lead to another great story from you.

A couple of early coincidences, but not overly unbelievable ones.

Bring on part 2.

:)

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 5 years ago
Well paced

A good story and well paced. The love scenes were exceptional.

I rated it five, but there were times in the conversation when I couldn't tell which character was speaking.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Real people, real world

You've never let us down, Shaima. You had me hooked from the first paragraph, giving me a good laugh at the expression "...fluent Drunkenese..." We've all probably met people like your characters (the mum and dad who'd disagree about anything), the hint of The Scarlet Letter (I once heard a couple of Geordie women talking about a 40-something man having an affair with a teenage girl---"...it's aal the lass's fault..."). You're on another winner here (but then, you've never posted a loser).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice Beginning

You’ve done it again. This is a great beginning and I can wait to read where you take us. I do agree with Jackie_em though, there where some times I couldn’t follow you was talking. Didn’t seem as smooth as usual. Still 5 stars from me.

Thumper3340Thumper3340almost 5 years ago
5🌟 as usual

Can’t wait to see what happens next with these two....love your writing and am so looking forward to it. Carry on!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Loved this

What an enticing story, it drew me in nicely. Well-drawn characters and some deliciously erotic love making.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Excellent so far!

Just like all of your stories! I'm getting ready to start part 2, thank you for sharing this with us!

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Great first chapter

I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters, you entice the reader in so well

Great characters as always from you Shaima. Thank you

Jc

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyover 4 years ago
Typically Great

I've long loved your stories. They are among those that inspired me to start writing my own. I try to view my own sex scenes as dances that I choreograph. I don't know that I've done it nearly as well as you do it here.

I put off reading this because I hate having to wait for the next part. Seeing the Epilogue is up, I'm ready to dive in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An opening line worthy of any great literature

“ The tram lumbering along Gertrude Street came to a sudden stop as a drunken man in his forties lurched out in front of it waving his hands and shouting something in fluent Drunkenese.”

Such a worthy opening, I cannot help but coming back to it time and again

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Delicate touching packed in a nice story

Lovely sensitive cute ..... And yes some nice sentences to remember

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

Good story - but got lost in the conversational exchanges because of all the pronouns being used instead of using names. To me, writing conversations is one of the more difficult things to do because care must be taken to make sure the reader is fully aware of who is speaking to who at any point in time - or who is doing what to who when two or more characters are physically interacting with each other.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Whooooo great cliffhanger, will she get to see Jenny again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous