All Comments on 'Delicate Touches Pt. 02'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
...and with a cast of thousands

Well, not exactly thousands but you're building up an interesting cast of characters. I'll be interested to see what happens when they're all in the same house. Mei Lin recalling the fate of masturbators brought back memories of some of my schooling. God! the shit that we Catholics were expected to swallow, particularly way back when. Great read as ever, Shaima. Roll on Part 3.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Enjoyed this

I loved the way you wove the different characters into the story. I shall await further chapters with interest.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Excellent chapter!

Another excellent chapter! Thanks for sharing this with us!

netgnosticnetgnosticabout 2 years ago

These storylines are VERY hard to follow when 3 or more people are together. The conversation gets all muddled because it's often impossible to figure out who is saying or doing something. The words "she" and "her" are too often not enough, and I had to re-read many paragraphs, trying to determine who's who or doing something to, uhhh, who is that, exactly? I'm tired of this, so I'm giving up.

Too bad though, I liked lots of what's happening here.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Actually, with each sex scene I'm turned off by the number of buttons involved :(

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I like it, took a sec to see who is talking but I still enjoyed it 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous