Delicate Touches Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers

"Going somewhere?"

"I'm not," she set her can down on the coffee table and then walked to the front window.

"So, was this our first fight?"

"It wasn't a fight," Evie moved along to the edge of the window as she scanned for a pull cord, "no harsh words were spoken, there were no tears. You just asked if it was okay to bring Mei Lin back here for the night and even offered to pick me up on the way back," she found the cord.

"And I appreciated your honesty and agreed," she pulled the cord and the curtains started closing, "and Saturday will be up in the air," she finished closing the curtains.

"I have to go and see mum for a bit, so let's just focus on the here and now," she flicked the switch on a free-standing lamp, spilling light onto the couch.

"Agreed," Stella nodded, "so, are you cold?"

"Me? No, I'm hot," Evie ran her eyes over Stella.

Stella's eyes narrowed as Evie approached the couch, pausing to lift the coffee table out of the way, she then lifted her skirt a few inches and spreading her legs, straddled Stella. The older woman slid her hands up her thighs but Evie pushed them away.

"Not now, this is my treat. Hands off and let me try something out."

"What are you trying out?"

"The scene from Pretty Woman," she slid her hands over Stella's breasts and leaned over to kiss her on the lips. Stella opened her mouth at the same time as Evie and the younger woman pressed hard against her, working her mouth firmly and passionately.

"There's just one problem with that scene," Stella murmured as Evie left her mouth and kissed her throat.

"You didn't like it?" Evie murmured between kisses.

"I don't have a dick and I'm sure Richard Gere has one."

"That's why I want to try it out," she moved to her neck and began moving her hands up and down over her front, "so grab my hips or my arse but don't touch my boobs or pussy," she reached the other side of her neck, "I don't want to be distracted."

Stella grabbed her arse and resisted the temptation to mould her buttocks as kissed her way down to the bottom of the vee and then back up again. This time her breast massage was more measured and methodical as she found her nipples through the shirt and bra and brought them to attention, Stella gradually let herself go. It felt oddly alien to have someone do the work. When was the last time she'd let this happen?

Am I a butch?

Evie kissed her way up to her throat and then as she kissed her on the lips she undid a button to expose the top of her bra. Soft hair brushed over her front as she moved down again, her hands had taken on a rhythm all their own as she reached her cleavage, a tongue flickered over her bare skin and Stella sighed blissfully as she felt the familiar urges filtering through her.

Evie undid another button and pulling the blouse over her bra cups, bit each nipple in turn with soft bites that caused Stella to arch her back and groan with pleasure. She worked her way up to her throat and then pushed the shirt and cardigan off one shoulder so as to bite it gently. A finger slipped under the bra strap and pushed it as far as it would go before she moved to the other shoulder to repeat the same thing and then she was sliding back and undoing another two buttons in a row. The shirt was now held together by one visible button and another hidden behind her jeans.

Evie pulled on the material and kept kissing her way up and down her front as she undid the final two buttons. The shirt was hanging out the front but still tucked in at the back.

She paused for a few seconds to move further back and then sliding her hands inside the shirt, she reached her bra strap and unclipped it. The tension on the undergarment was instantly released and Evie pushed the cups up over her breasts to expose her areolae and erect nipples.

Stella moaned as she latched onto a nipple and drew it up into her mouth, a tongue swirled around it again and again whilst she rubbed her other nipple at the same time. Stella began exhaling in and out, slowly and resolutely as she controlled herself with an effort. Evie moved to her other nipple and repeated the procedure. Stella's moans became hypnotic, driving Evie forward as she eased backwards and got down on her knees.

Stella stared down at Evie as the younger woman unbuckled her belt and then undid the button. Their eyes met for a few seconds and she felt the passion overpowering her, she wanted this moment to last forever and if her heart should give out now she wanted this to be her last memory as she faded away. Evie unzipped her jeans and then leaning forward drew her tongue over her lips, exerting enough pressure to let her know where she was.

Stella exhaled loudly as Evie pulled the jeans and panties over her hips and all the way past her knees. It was only now that she saw why Evie had put her jacket on as she drew a small, ribbed dildo out of the pocket.

"I probably should be horizontal for this," Stella panted.

Evie shifted back and Stella moved sideways, planting one foot on the floor and the other on the couch. Evie adjusted her position so that she was side on to her. Stella couldn't see the expression on her face properly but she was well aware of what she was doing as Evie licked her vulva with broad brush strokes, going from clitoris to perineum and then back again. Stella's breathing grew shallower as Evie kept working, driving her tongue down as if pushing something with it but on the return stroke she flicked it from side to side.

Her clitoris received the most attention though as she slid the hood back and lapped at the delicate little organ. Stella grabbed her breasts and closed her eyes as the pleasurable sensations flooded through her. Deep breaths and Evie's firm lapping were the only sounds to disturb the relative quiet but before too long Evie slid the dildo inside with a corkscrew motion, as if she was screwing the toy into her. She reached the limit and then reversed direction and at the same time drove her tongue around and around her clitoris.

Stella arched her back and whimpered as if she was in pain but the younger woman wasn't stopping for love nor money as she exerted pressure on the dildo to tilt it against the front of her passage. Stella began panting loudly and Evie went in again and this continued for a few minutes more and with each passing minute Stella went closer and closer to the abyss until suddenly she fell into it with a series of loud cries. The spasms moved through her pelvic region and she tightened her pussy around the dildo, she was aware something had spurted from her because Evie pulled back quickly and then Stella was drifting in an ocean of nothingness as the orgasm took control.

She came to a few seconds later and looked down at herself as Evie wiped her cheek.

"You hit my cheek."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," she sank back on her haunches, "I did something right."

"You certainly did," Stella propped on her elbows and contemplated herself. Her body was sweaty and she let out a low chuckle, "my God, that was the blow job from hell. Where did you learn that one?"

"I googled it at lunchtime," she rose and perched on the side of the couch, "I can't wait to hear what Ola says when she purges the server logs at the end of the week."

"Who's Ola?"

"Our techie," she leaned over and kissed her lips, "and now that I've gone down on you, I think you owe me something."

"You want me to go down on you?"

"Not right now?" Evie rose and then sat down on the coffee table, "I'm hungry and you haven't started cooking yet, so while I watch the idiot box you can cook dinner."

Stella burst out laughing as she pulled her jeans and panties further up her legs.

"My God, what have I started?"

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers