Delicate Touches Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a muso," she pulled the tie from around her neck, "I play music all the time."

"A woman after my own heart," she picked up Mia's phone and thumbed it, a touch screen appeared a moment later, "you'll have to unlock it."

"It doesn't recognise your thumb print," Mia held out her hand, "you'll know we're an item when I give you the pin number," she took the phone from her and unlocked it.

"Flick that switch on soundbar beneath the telly, please."

Nicki stepped out of the other leg and crossed to a television screen on top of an old set of drawers, she caught her reflection in a dressing table mirror. The only other person she'd seen recently who had so much makeup was Mei Lin. She switched on the speaker and a moment later the next song in Mia's playlist came on.

"Angels," she grinned.

"Turn the main light off," Mia slid backwards across the bed and tapped the touch-lamp on the other set of bedside shelves.

"I love those shelves."

"I picked the suitcases up at an auction," she angled around to put her head on the pillow, "cost me next to nothing, Stevie thought I was nuts until she saw what I'd done with them."

Nicki turned on the other lamp and then knelt on the bed. Mia put her phone on top of the bedside shelves and patted the space beside her.

"Come to mama."

Nicki smirked as she crawled across the bed towards her.

"Next question, who goes first?"

"Well seeing as this is my first time," Mia reached out for her, "you can see I'm really milking my current status," she slid her hand up to her pussy, "dildo collection is in the other set of shelves."

"Okay," Nicki moved past her and pushed the muslin curtain aside for a closer look, "holy fuck, have you got a fetish for dildos and vibrators? I've been a dedicated lesbian for years and my collection pales into insignificance besides yours."

"I like to play with myself," Mia chuckled.

"Any favourites?"

"You choose," Mia rolled onto her side and started rubbing Nicki's pussy, "if you hit the jackpot we'll call it true love."

"Hmm mm," Nicki took out a large fiery red one with a clitoral stimulator, "I like the red one, it has a nice chunky feel to it, kind of heavy though."

"That's the batteries," Mia slid her hand around to tug at her panties.

"Oh, my, God," Nicki put the dildo down and reached in further to grab the pink one with large rings embedded in it, "ooh," she smiled as Mia pulled her panties over her buttocks, "five speeds and a separate clit vibrator."

"Jackpot," Mia slapped her buttocks.

Nicki sat up and put the vibrator on top of the shelves and Mia pulled her panties down at the front, she had an intense look on her face as she explored Nicki's genitals.

"The thing I love most about us women is everything is neatly tucked away," she slid a finger inside her, "there's nothing dangling between our legs."

"Well we have breasts," Nicki undid another of her buttons.

"Yeah but even that fits in nicely with our overall form," she replied as Nicki undid another button and then she grinned as Nicki's bra slipped down, "sorry, my bad," she up with her other hand and pulled it down further. Nicki undid another button and Mia pulled her finger out of Nicki's vagina and reached up to grab the shirt.

"With cocks and balls it's almost like Mother Nature ran out of ideas and just slapped a cock and balls between a man's legs," she pulled the shirt down over Nicki's shoulders as Nicki undid the last couple of buttons.

"I couldn't agree more," Nicki looked down as the shirt fell down her body. Mia helped her remove it and then Nicki removed her bra and panties.

"You have a beautiful body," she reached up to stroke her front, "slim, taut and terrific," Mia let the back of her hand rub against Nicki's pussy, "well here we are, a naked woman in my bed and I'm still fully dressed."

"That's about to change," Nicki leaned over and kissed her lips, "you're about to be strip searched for contraband."

"I'm afraid those days are well behind me," Mia giggled as Nicki straddled her and drew a hand down her front, Mia arched her back and reached for her breasts. Nicki grabbed her right wrist and undid the two button closure, the cuff fell back to expose part of a tattoo.

"Huh?" Nicki stared at the dragon's tail, "I never knew you had tatts."

"Only on my arms and one on my back."

"I fully intend to," Nicki undid the other cuff, "no tatt here."

"It's further up," she murmured as Nicki let go of her wrist and started pulling her shirt out of her skirt, "although I've had lesbians offer to give me all the tattoos I want if I'd agree to let them be my first girl on girl."

"I think I know at least one of them who offered," Nicki undid her top button and stroked her way along the shallow vee, "Red Sonya."

"I don't know if that's the same Sonya but she does have bright red, dyed hair."

"Yep," she undid another button, "that's Red Sonya, she's a good tattooist but you're best to stay away from her," she undid another button to deepen the vee and expose part of a tattoo.

"She has three main obsessions," she undid another button, "girls, tatts and drugs," she undid one more button to expose her white bra and a smile nudged her lips as she looked down on her.

"Dessert is served," she dipped her head and kissed her throat with soft, sucking kisses as she massaged her breasts through the bra. Mia groaned and sighed as Nicki worked her way along her front and then downwards. She undid another couple of buttons and spread the shirt out more and then she danced her fingertips up Mia's sides, which caused her to squirm.

"Sorry, my bad," Nicki mumbled as she undid the last couple of buttons.

Mia arched her back to let Nicki pull the shirt off her shoulders and after she'd removed it, she ran her eyes over the tattoos on her upper arms and her shoulders, a dragon on her right arm and three shield maidens on her left arm. Her front however was clean.

"Nice tatts," she stroked her arms gently, "who's the tattooist?"

"Some woman in Upper Ferntree Gully, gay as the day she was born but a hell of a nice woman, she's got a partner up in Selby who cooks my books for me," her eyes shifted as Nicki undid the attached belt on her skirt and then the button.

"I think I've ridden past it," she unzipped the skirt, "it's on main street?"

"Yeah, that's the one," she lifted her buttocks as Nicki pulled the skirt over them and down her legs and as she moved back, Mia reached behind herself and unclipped her bra. She flung it to one side and then stroked her pussy, a sly smile drifted across her face as she pulled her panties down to expose the patch of hair between her legs.

"Ooh, that is a sight for sore eyes," Nicki leaned down and dragged her tongue up it, Mia closed her eyes and put her head to one side as she luxuriated in the pleasurable sensation.

Nicki moved further up her body to focus on one of her nipples, she circled it slowly before latching onto it and drawing it up into her mouth. Mia's mouth opened and a low moan escaped her lips as Nicki sucked her nipple. Whilst she lavished attention on one nipple, she massaged the other breast before moving over to suck on that nipple. Mia's breathing became shallower and her back arched rhythmically in time to Nicki's movements.

Nicki adjusted her position slightly and rubbed her breasts and pussy against Mia's as she kissed her throat and mouth for a while. Mia's breathing quickened as she became more aroused, Nicki kept going as long as possible before moving down to her pussy.

She tickled her perineum and Mia bucked and then she drew her tongue up over her vagina, forcing it into her opening before moving further up to her clitoral hood. Soft fingertips drew the hood back and she flicked her tongue over the organ as she slid a finger inside and bent it. Mia let out a loud groan and pushed herself into Nicki's face. Nicki kept licking her clitoris and finger fucking her until finally she withdrew and rising up on all fours, reached out and grabbed the vibrator.

"Go hard," Mia panted, "take me hard."

"Your wish is my command," Nicki thumbed the switch and teased her opening with the tip, Mia writhed as she exerted more pressure and Nicki chanced a look at her face. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes locked on the vibrator.

"Shove it in, fuck you."

Nicki slid the vibrator in and Mia expanded to take its girth and length. She tensed as it reached its full length and then Nicki rotated it and rocked it slightly. She bucked again and clutched the duvet cover, spreading her legs wider and arching her back. Nicki withdrew and tilted at the same time to stimulate the front of her passage and a low guttural moan escaped her lips as the vibrating toy passed over the cluster of nerve endings. Nicki shoved it in again with a twisting motion and dipped her head to lick her clitoris. Mia's cries became more feral, she rose and fell rhythmically in time with the thrusting of the dildo.

The end came when she propped on her elbows and stared wildly at herself and then suddenly let out an unearthly scream and fell back again, her back rose and fell several times in succession as the spasms moved through her body and then she let out a loud groan and fell limply onto the bed.

"Fuck me drunk," her eyes snapped open, "that was a fucking orgasm."

"I kind of figured that one," Nicki withdrew the dildo.

Mia burst out laughing and propped on her elbows.

"Mama bear is awake now," she sat up and Nicki rose with her.

Mia's mouth pressed against hers as she eased forward to straddle her and Nicki just gave into her as the kissing intensified. She felt Mia's hands sliding under her buttocks until they found her pussy and then a finger slid inside. Nicki spread her legs wider and then threw herself backwards onto the bed.

"Fuck me senseless."

Mia grinned as she leaned over her. She started with a kiss on the lips and then moved down over her breasts, Nicki's were smaller and thus more easily aroused, something Mia noticed with interest as she sucked her nipples. Her hair flowed like liquid silk over Nicki's body as she kissed and caressed her way down to her pussy and then Nicki's eyes widened as a broad tongue slipped over her pussy.

It reached her clitoris and out of habit, Nicki slid the hood back to expose it. Mia's tongue circled it before descending with a broad stroke that was alternated with side to side movements. A finger slid inside followed by a second one. Nicki spread her legs wider to accommodate the girth and slowly but surely Mia drove her higher and higher. She'd had every intention of using the dildo on her but ultimately that wasn't needed when Nicki climaxed with a series of short sharp gasps. She arched her back as the orgasm took her and when she finally came down Mia had settled beside her, one hand still resting on her pussy.

"Now that wasn't bad," Nicki exhaled, "for round one."

"Fucking women," Mia smirked, "once is never enough."

"We don't fall asleep like men," Nicki rolled slowly and took Mia with her, "but first I need a piss and something cold to drink. You fancy another Southern?"

"Just the Coke," she replied as Nicki rose up on all fours.

"And ice," she called out a minute or so later as Nicki left the room.

"For your nipples or the drink?"

"Both," Mia called out.

***

Mei Lin blinked through her glasses as she examined herself in the mirror. She had arisen earlier than normal, especially for a Sunday morning and after showering and doing her hair, she'd set to choosing the rest of the outfit for the day. She'd already sorted out the clothes Linda had given her and selected part of the outfit, a white three-quarter length pleated skirt with an elastic waistband and a wide black belt with double buckles.

The blouse however was a different matter, especially after Linda's generous gift the day before and whilst she'd narrowed it down to four choices they were still all good ones. The first blouse was undeniably pretty, it was made of silk and was covered in tiny tufts except for the cuffs and the matching tie, which were made of a polyester blend and were also a pure white, creating a subtle blend to the off-white of the bodice and sleeves.

The second blouse was a plain white one with a standard collar although the shoulders were slightly puffy, the sleeves ended in three ruffles with a single button closure. The third one was also white and had several rows of ruffles on the bodice, which partially obscured the silk-covered buttons, like the first one it was also silk but the cuffs and collar were made of a satin blend, the cuffs were quite deep, four buttons held them closed.

The fourth one however had caught her eye because when she'd worn it for one of Nicki's photo shoots the previous week Stevie had given her several thumbs up. It was a dazzling white, double-breasted blouse with a pussybow tie off to the side and a four button closure on the cuffs. As to why Stevie had loved this one so much was a mystery. She laid that one on the bed as well and stepped back to examine them.

The choice was important because as she stood naked in front of the mirror and wiped the mist off it she finally acknowledged that if Stevie kissed her she wasn't going to resist. As to what happened after the kiss she suspected it meant sex but for the first time in her life she felt no panic, only a strange mixture of anxiety, excitement and curiosity. She'd stared at herself for a few minutes, memorising everything. This might be the last morning she looked at herself as a virgin.

She closed her eyes and let her mind wander outwards, beyond the walls and further eastwards to Yarra Glen, she knew what Stevie's house looked like because she'd been there on Google maps and memorised the route she'd take. It looked like a rundown old three bedroom house with a messy front yard and a for sale sign out the front. A few moments later she opened her eyes and stared at the blouses and finally she made her decision, this blouse could be worn with the black old-fashioned bowtie or the brooch Stella had given her.

She dithered over that one before choosing the bowtie but she still dropped the brooch into her handbag and pulled down the light tan cardigan. It was cut low and fastened with five buttons, she checked herself one last time in the mirror before heading through to the kitchen for some breakfast of toast and coffee.

Stevie woke with a feeling of dread and the crushing despair of depression. Doctors years ago had prescribed antidepressants but they'd suppressed her sex drive and that just made her more depressed and so she'd gone off them. Since then the diagnosis had been revised to borderline depression and the doctors admitted that brain chemistry wasn't always an exact science, what worked for some people didn't work for others.

She showered and had some breakfast, let the dog out for a piss, checked the weather forecast and then checked it again as she got dressed. There had been a cold wind blowing in from the Yarra Valley all night and she'd woken midway through the night from a strange waking dream where the flight had been cancelled and Mei Lin was now going out with Nicki. She chose the blue trousers she'd worn for a function some months ago, thankfully they weren't too tight. The shirt however was another matter. She had two basic colour tops in her wardrobe, white and black, a mixture of shirts and tops. She flicked through every garment and rejected them all before going through them again and finally settling on the tuxedo shirt she'd shown Mia on her phone last night.

"Donna would scream blue murder," she told her reflection in the mirror and then glanced down as Denis stood up and put her paws on her leg, "but you think I'm beautiful don't you?"

Denis wagged her tail harder and Stevie nuzzled her head.

Donna isn't the one you're wearing it for, Mia's voice sounded in her head.

The shirt needed a tie but she had only one, a standard black tie, she tried that on but discarded it just as quickly and elected for the open-necked look. She stood there examining herself for a good five minutes before finally acknowledging that at least she'd put an effort.

Now for the makeup, she stared at her dressing table and her abysmal range of makeup, okay, let's do this.

To be continued...