Delicate Touches Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced at Stevie who was playing with her phone, and sensing her attention Stevie glanced up and smiled crookedly.

"Sorry, it's a bad habit."

"You're forgiven," Mei Lin grinned, "I'm terrible for playing with my phone, I'd be lost without it," she stretched her right leg out and rested her foot on Stevie's left leg.

She draped her arms along the back of the couch. Stevie put her phone down and swivelled to look at her. Mei Lin nudged her glasses as Stevie raised her foot and put it in her lap, right next to her pussy. For a few moments neither woman moved and then Stevie grabbed her foot and began to massage it firmly. Mei Lin's eyes shifted slightly as Stevie worked tired muscles that hadn't seen this kind of attention before. It wasn't long before she moved her other foot to Stevie's lap to get the same treatment.

Stevie moved from her feet to her calves, particularly the tendons and Mei Lin closed her eyes and clutched the back of the couch tightly as Stevie massaged her legs. It went on for some time and yet Mei Lin didn't make any moves that could be construed as an invitation. Rather she seemed quite content to just let Stevie massage her legs.

Stevie softened her touch a little and slid a hand up to the back of her knee and tickled it. Mei Lin's eyes snapped open and she flinched.

"Sorry," Stevie murmured, "old habits die hard."

"It's not a bad habit," Mei Lin stared at her knee, "it felt good but it startled me."

"If I'm doing something you don't like just say stop," Stevie told her.

"What's wrong with no?"

"No can be too easily misinterpreted," she replied, "even though no means no, in the heat of the moment people tend to ignore it and just keep going."

"You can keep going," Mei Lin nudged her glasses, "you can take the stockings off if you want."

Stevie didn't take off her stockings yet. Instead she focused on tickling the backs of her knees just to see the reaction on Mei Lin's face. At first she looked anxious and almost fretful as she tickled her and then she smiled and finally giggled as she twitched.

"So, you like that," Stevie spoke quietly.

"Uh huh," she closed her eyes. Stevie kept going for a few more minutes and then she slid the skirt further up to expose the suspenders. Their eyes met for a few moments as she undid the first set of snaps and rolled the stocking down her leg. Mei Lin lifted her foot to facilitate the removal of the stocking and then Stevie undid the second set of snaps and pulled that stocking off too.

Her legs were now bared and Stevie danced her fingers up and down her calves at first, much to Mei Lin's pleasure and then she moved onto the backs of her knees. Mei Lin closed her eyes and her mouth parted in a smile as she luxuriated in the pleasurable sensations. Her legs parted and Stevie folded the skirt back to expose her inner thighs but when she traced small circles up her thighs Mei Lin opened her eyes and exhaled slowly as she stared at her legs. Stevie thought at first that she was going to push her hands away when she leaned forward but instead she pulled the skirt back further.

Stevie could now glimpse her panties but instead of going for them, she kept stroking her thighs with light spidery movements that stimulated the delicate nerve endings in her skin. Mei Lin's eyes softened as she reached forward to rub Stevie's wrists. Her breathing had turned shallow and as she inched closer Mei Lin swallowed and gripped the back of the couch tightly.

"Nicki is my best friend."

"I know," Stevie kept inching forward.

"Even if I get a girlfriend, she's still my best friend."

Stevie stopped moving as she read the look in her eyes.

"I understand. Mia is my best friend along with the other girls in the band, I've even got friends who aren't part of the band. I'm not into the green eyed monster syndrome."

Mei Lin let go of the couch and rested her hands in her lap and then slowly but surely she pulled the skirt over her knees and spread her legs. She still looked anxious but Stevie still didn't move any closer, instead she removed her shoes and socks. Only then did she continue moving slowly closer, Mei Lin bit her lip and reached out for her. Soft fingertips caressed her cheek as Stevie stroked her bare calves and then the backs of her knees again. A shiver went through Mei Lin's body as her hands moved down to her thighs.

Her breathing became more pronounced as she stroked Stevie's face and neck, her fingers dropped to the bowtie. A moment later she exhaled slowly and pulled the knot down. Stevie leaned closer and kissed her lips slowly and teasingly. She felt Mei Lin pulling at the bowtie and when they stopped kissing she glanced down in time to see the younger woman undoing the bowtie, Mei Lin smiled timidly as their eyes met.

"You're taking the tie back."

"It is my tie," she finally pulled the knot free and leaned forward to kiss her again. Stevie went back to stroking her inner thighs and found the edges of her panties. A slight shiver went through Mei Lin as she fiddled with Stevie's collar and just as she undid the top button Stevie slicked her finger along her perineum.

Mei Lin pulled back and let out a whimper as she looked down. Stevie did it again, this time with two fingers and Mei Lin shivered and let out another whimper. She still had her fingers locked in the shallow vee of Stevie's shirt as the older woman kept tickling her perineum. It was having the desired effect because her breathing had quickened noticeably and she tightened her hold on the shirt. Stevie slipped her other hand beneath the panties and pulled them down far enough to get her other hand underneath as well.

Mei Lin's breathing became quicker and she arched her back slightly as she shivered again, she had a helpless look in her eyes as she hung onto the shirt but didn't try to undo any more buttons. Stevie finally stopped stroking her perineum and pulled her fingers out from behind her panties. For a few moments neither woman did anything and then Mei Lin released her shirt and dropped her hands to Stevie's crotch. She had a look of intense concentration as she rubbed her pussy slowly and firmly, going from perineum up to her buckle. Stevie just let her keep going up and down but finally she brought her other hand up and slid both hands up her front and over her breasts.

Stevie saw the shift in her eyes, the acknowledgement that this was going to go further even though no words had been exchanged. A minute or so later Mei Lin undid the second and third buttons to deepen the vee and her hands slipped beneath the shirt. Her breathing became more pronounced and then she leaned forward to kiss her passionately on the lips. It was midway through another long kiss that Stevie finally pulled the cardigan down her back, Mei Lin pressed her lips harder against Stevie's as she brought her hands down to her breasts but she finally broke free and looked down at her hands as Stevie brought her hands around to the front of the cardigan.

Mei Lin dropped her hands and let Stevie pull the sleeve over her left hand first, she then leaned across to let her pull it over the other hand.

She fluffed out her hair as Stevie laid the cardigan down and glanced over at the television and then down at her handbag as she nudged her glasses.

"Something wrong?"

"I forgot my dildo," she bit her lip, "I meant to bring it just in case but then I got distracted."

"Oh," Stevie smirked, "I've got a few in the bedroom."

"Oh," Mei Lin smiled. "Okay, sorry about this."

"No need to apologise," she slid back, "do you want to stay here or?" Stevie nodded in the general direction of the bedroom.

"Stay?" Mei Lin looked perplexed as she nudged her glasses.

"The couch or the bed," Stevie replied, "I can't make a suggestion because I've never had sex on this couch."

"The couch is fine," Mei Lin replied.

Whilst Stevie disappeared to her bedroom Mei Lin contemplated her situation. It had escalated dramatically and that had been brought home by Stevie's earlier comment about sex. Prior to that she'd been well aware of the direction it was going but nothing had been vocalised.

Am I ready for this? Mei Lin stared at the couch.

Stevie's footfalls in the passageway caused her to sit up straighter.

I'm as ready as I can be.

Stevie entered the room a minute later carrying a vibrator dildo, she stared at it and swallowed as the older woman knelt on the couch.

"That's bigger than mine."

"Don't worry it'll fit," she grinned and set it down with a bottle of lubricant.

Mei Lin seemed to go into a kind of trance, her hands slid up and down Stevie's front, over her breasts to her throat and then back down again. Their kissing resumed again, light kisses that became more passionate as the minutes ticked by. Stevie kept stroking her front, her fingers sliding through the pleats and she used her fingernails to good effect through the soft silk material. Mei Lin was becoming more aroused and less inhibited because she was now massaging Stevie's breasts, albeit clumsily, pushing them up and together. The shirt was starting to pull free from her trousers now.

"I like this," Stevie undid the brooch and pulled it out of the blouse, "I didn't have a good look at it on Friday."

"It's the first time I've worn it," Mei Lin replied.

Stevie laid it to one side and stroked her cheek gently, Mei Lin looked down as a second hand slid through her hair and down to the back of her neck. She felt fingertips sliding behind her collar and round to the front and then Stevie brought her other hand down to meet it. Mei Lin exhaled slowly as she felt the button sliding through the buttonhole and then her collar opened up and she inhaled and exhaled. Their eyes met once again and Stevie stroked her skin, working her way down the shallow vee and back up again.

Mei Lin's breathing became more pronounced as she brought her hands up Stevie's front to her neck and the back of her collar. Stevie felt the need to be free of the shirt but instead she just let Mei Lin keep going as she stroked Mei Lin's front once again, going all the way to her abdomen but stopping short of her pussy.

Eventually however she brought her hands back up to Mei Lin's hands and grabbing her left hand, she pulled the cuff around and undid the first of the buttons. Mei Lin stared at her, mesmerised by the action as Stevie undid the next button followed by the third and fourth buttons. The cuff fell backwards and she stroked her wrist teasingly before releasing it and going to work on the second cuff. Mei Lin lowered her right hand obediently and let her undo the cuff and then acting purely on instinct, Stevie held out her hands. Mei Lin undid her cuffs and when they were open, they slid their hands over each other several times.

"This is nice," Mei Lin smiled.

"Yeah, I'm getting turned on."

Mei Lin looked up and studied her for a few seconds and then leaned forward to kiss her again, it was a long drawn out kiss that lasted far longer than before and left them both out of breath. Soft lips nuzzled her neck and throat as Mei Lin undid a button to expose her bra. She slid her hands down her front and the shirt pulled against the back of her neck as she tried to get her hands around her breasts.

Stevie undid the button and Mei Lin's hands dropped suddenly to expose her bra completely. Mei Lin could now massage her breasts and indeed she seemed focused her Stevie's smaller breasts and it was all Stevie could do to restrain herself. She felt it more important to let Mei Lin make her own moves even if they had been clumsy up until now.

Mei Lin leaned back against the corner of the couch as she drew her hands up Stevie's front, she had an intense look in her eyes, willing her to come closer and Stevie obliged, sliding her knee in between her legs and putting her weight on the skirt. She saw the change in her eyes as Mei Lin realised her skirt was trapped beneath her knee. It was a mixture of fear and excitement. Stevie undid the second button and let gravity drag her fingers down to the third button.

Mei Lin swallowed as the material sagged downwards and then the button slid through the buttonhole and Stevie's hand shot downwards. She let it hang just above her cleavage and stroked her bare skin with spidery movements that caused her to twitch at the delicious sensations flowing through her body.

Stevie drew her fingers along the edges of her cups several times before undoing the fourth button to expose the top of her bra. Mei Lin swallowed as she looked down briefly and then she locked her hands around Stevie's neck and guided her downwards to her throat as she looked upwards. Stevie kissed her throat and front again and again as she danced her fingers up and down her front. Mei Lin moaned and whimpered as she let herself go and then Stevie began a slow and sensual breast massage. Mei Lin's moans became louder and her breathing deepened. When Stevie undid the fifth button it exposed her bra completely.

She paused to look at it, the bra was white satin with a pink bow in the middle. Her eyes moved up Mei Lin's front, noticing the faint blush, a visible sign she was now aroused.

"You're blushing," Stevie grinned.

"Huh?" Mei Lin panted.

"Your front," she undid a sixth button and pulled on the blouse. Mei Lin glanced down at herself and blinked through her glasses as Stevie undid a seventh button. There was only one button still fastened and Stevie unbuckled her belt and let it fall free. Mei Lin let out a loud breath and leaning forward, kissed her passionately on the lips as Stevie undid the final button and pulled the rest of the blouse out of her skirt.

Mei Lin's eyes widened and then she moved forward suddenly to pull Stevie's shirt out of her waistband, her lips descended on Stevie's throat and front in swift, panting kisses as she undid the remaining buttons. It was so rushed that Stevie was temporarily taken aback, it was as if she had become possessed. The shirt fell open and Mei Lin's hands dropped to the belt. Stevie pulled her hands away and gently pushed her back.

"Easy does it," she murmured, "plenty of time for me later," she pulled the blouse down Mei Lin's back and began to remove it, and then she took off her own shirt and laid both garments onto the couch. Mei Lin undid the two buckles on her own belt and let it fall to the couch.

Their lips met again the first of three kisses that ended with the shoulder straps of Mei Lin's bra dangling down her upper arms and Stevie kissed her shoulders and throat as she reached behind her to undo the bra. The satin bra fell down and she slid back, taking the bra with her. Mei Lin's large brown aureoles held her gaze for a few moments as she hooked her fingers behind the elasticised waistband of her skirt. The garment slid over her buttocks and down her legs to expose the white suspender belt and white panties. There was a wet patch on her panties and Mei Lin swallowed hard as Stevie finished removing the skirt. She had a pensive look in her eyes as Stevie slid further back and unbuckled her belt. She lingered on the front button of her trousers as Mei Lin pulled her suspender belt around to unclip it. Stevie undid the button and slowly inched her zipper downwards to expose her panties. Mei Lin's eyes were locked on them as Stevie pulled the trousers over her hips and down her legs.

"You look beautiful," Mei Lin nudged her glasses.

"Touché," Stevie pulled the trousers over her knees and then her legs.

Mei Lin slid along the couch until she could lie prone and watched Stevie strip naked, the trousers, bra and panties ended up on the floor and then she was crawling on all fours towards her.

Mei Lin reached for her and Stevie smiled as the younger woman rubbed her pussy.

"See, it's just like yours."

"You shave yours."

"Just a trim, keeps everything neat."

"Mine's hairier."

"Let's see," Stevie pulled her panties down to expose the triangular patch of hair, "yep, you're a hairy one."

"Is that a problem?"

"It's hair," she pulled them down further, "I don't care either way," she slid them over her knees and down her legs.

"Relax, tell me what you like and what you don't like," Stevie moved over her and straddled her, "if I do something you don't like or understand just say stop."

"Uh huh," Mei Lin stroked Stevie's naked body.

Stevie kissed her longingly on the mouth and Mei Lin kept stroking her body and then it began in earnest, a slow and delicate exploration of her naked body. Starting with her throat and front, Stevie moved down to her breasts, sucking her nipples until they hardened. Mei Lin's sighs became deeper and longer as her breasts swelled. She held Stevie's head against her tightly as if afraid she'd vanish if she let go but then Stevie slid further down and her cries became louder and almost panicky.

Before too long however Stevie moved past her pussy and spreading her legs, she stroked her way up and down her inner thighs whilst kissing her belly, she licked her belly button and the younger woman whimpered and finally she got to the patch of hair between her legs.

Spidery fingers danced over the tips of her hair, which sent Mei Lin writhing and crying for more. Stevie obliged, teasing her perineum with delicate brush strokes as she danced her fingertips over her genital hair. The cries became frantic and Stevie applied some pressure, sliding her fingers over her lips to the opening. She chanced a look up at Mei Lin's face as the younger woman propped on her elbows. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open as she whimpered and cried out. A moment later she arched her back and looked up at the ceiling as she jerked her hips up and down.

Stevie now chanced an insertion with a bent finger, rubbing her opening slowly using natural lubrication to lessen the friction and then she inserted a digit inside.

"Oh, oh, oh," Mei Lin yelped.

Stevie held her finger inside for a few more seconds and withdrew, she was still rubbing her lips and tickling her perineum but then she tried again with the same result. Mei Lin panted heavily with deep breaths, almost as if she was trying to force herself. The finger withdrew again and then Stevie slid it in again but this time she inserted it right up to the knuckle as she studied her face.

Mei Lin tensed, a loud grunt escaped her and Stevie withdrew slowly but bent her finger at the same time. Mei Lin's face twisted into a half smile and Stevie grinned as she bent down and licked her pussy with broad strokes. The finger slipped out and then back in again as she kept licking her, the up and down movements were alternated with side to side flickers. Her finger slipped in and out with greater ease and Mei Lin pushed against her finger.

This went on for some time, all Stevie was aware of was her lapping, Mei Lin's cries and her finger sliding in and out. Finally however she pulled her finger right out and reaching for the vibrator, she turned it on and brought the tip to rest against her opening.

Mei Lin's whimpers became louder as the vibrating tip pushed against her opening, she jerked suddenly and grabbed her breasts as the tip slid in. Stevie bent down and licked her way up to her clitoral hood, the skin slid back as the tip went in a little more. Mei Lin's loud whimpers were now constant. Stevie circled her clitoris and twisted the vibrator. Mei Lin bucked again and again as Stevie turned the tip left and right, slowly sliding it further in and then suddenly it shot forward an inch or so.

Mei Lin let out a loud scream and Stevie looked up in alarm. Mei Lin was reaching for the dildo as Stevie rotated it. Mei Lin put her hands on top of Stevie's but she didn't try to make her pull it out, instead she just rested her hands there and let Stevie work. The older woman bent down to her clitoris again and drew her tongue across it and this time she managed to reach the delicate organ. Mei Lin winced and Stevie withdrew but soon she was back at it, teasing the organ with broad licks as she pulled the dildo out and then put it back in again.