Delicate Touches Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Lin was now lost and thrashing about as her passageway widened to accommodate this larger object. The vibrating was driving her crazy and at one stage she thought her heart might stop but then the insertions became easier, the vibrator went in deeper and Stevie's tongue dancing over her clitoris was nothing short of magical. The whimpering and cries had turned to groans now as she kept arching her back in tandem with each stroke.

She felt something breaking free not long afterwards, a physical disengaging as her lower half separated and then the spasm moved through her. She felt the warmth flowing through her and when the next spasm ripped through her she just gave into it. The orgasm took her suddenly and with such force that she saw stars because she was breathing so deeply and then she felt as if she'd been pulled apart and flung to the four corners of the room.

Mei Lin fell back limply and when she came too her cheeks were wet with tears and her glasses had fogged up. She pulled them off as the sobbing intensified and Stevie cradled her in her arms as she let the emotional storm rage about her.

"I love you, I love you."

"And I love you," she whispered.

To be continued...