All Comments on 'Delicate Touches Pt. 08 - Epilogue'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Memories

There are a few odds and sods in this epilogue that brought back old memories, so here are just a couple. The first paragraph reminded me of an old SF short story called First Contact by Clifford Simak. An Earth starship in deep space encounters an alien ship and the two communicate through the medium of mathmatics. And Mei Lin's mother made me think of a woman I knew briefly in the mid-70s. She was in her early 30s and every time she tried to leave home, her mother had a 'heart attack'. People, eh! As I've said so often, Shaima, your stories and characters are real. And you can boost my memories any time.

dfibvfibdfibvfibover 4 years ago
Nice Wrap Up!

A beautiful bow to the nicely wrapped gift that this story has been. Thank you giving to us all.

I was secretly hoping for Nicki and Mei Lin to find something physical together but... I really liked that their close friendship meant more.

A novel with all these characters would be like getting many more of those beautifully wrapped gifts!

5 stars to the power of 10.

podslypodslyabout 4 years ago

Well done, once again superb writing and story telling

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
This story in total was a lovely journey .... What about follow ups

Nice written story with great dialogues and tales ..... And i liked the extentedly art of this story, so 10 or more pages are great for detailed action ..... Absolutely fabulous

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

I loved this there is so much to love with different characters and personalities. Every now and then there was a mistake in using the wrong name but otherwise this was a delight. I would read more about these gals any day I loved most and disliked none. This felt very so genuine that is is now one of my favorites on this site.

onebuttplug4uonebuttplug4uover 1 year ago

I loved the story …. Very glad there won’t be a test

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

I waited until the very last chapter to tell you how much I loved your story. I almost wish that it had been in the novella section, but it probably wouldn't have gotten as many eyes. The plot was great, the action fluid, and the characterization was extremely well-drawn without being overt. The best thing I can say is that I enjoyed it throughout, and loved every minute of reading it. That means five stars in my book!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous