Delicious Domme

Story Info
Domme uses their human sex toy.
751 words
4.26
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Domme has wanted to use me as her toy for some time now. It did not take long for us to jump into the session when she arrived. I lay naked on the bed. The rope is rough on my wrists, bound to the headboard of the bed. A spacer bar between my ankles is secured to the tight leather cuffs that hug my ankles. The bar is tied to the foot of the bed. I can hardly move or wiggle. She secured me and left the room, making me wait in anticipation of her return. It has felt like a great deal of time has passed, or maybe a short time. I cannot be certain. My heart continues to pound with the exciting anticipation that is continuing to build within me.

I hear her footsteps approaching. Chills excite my skin from the waiting and anticipation. She approaches and stands next to the bed, admiring her binds on me, her sex toy for use. She runs a crop and a leather whip over my body. I tremble in fear of being hit. She giggles at my whines and whimpers. She lights a candle and begins to sting my skin from each drop. The drops begin to hit my chest, my stomach, my thighs, my pussy. All a surprising sting and not knowning where the next one will hit. Nothing is off-limits to her as she drips the wax on me. I am her toy. This is all for her delight and her entertainment.

I whimper more as my skin becomes more sensitive to each drop. She blows out the candle and pets my face. She secures a leather blindfold to me, blackening my sight. My heart begins to pound more, not knowing what will come next or how she will choose to use me. She gets on the bed and presses her delicious pussy to my mouth. I lick and suck it, serving her pussy to the fullest.

Saliva and her cum drip down my cheeks. I hear the vibrations of a toy turning on before she presses a wand to my clit. The sensation is overwhelming. More than I care to feel and do not enjoy. She knows this. She enjoys torturing my sensitive and overwhelmed clit. She enjoys greatly the attempt of retaliation that it ensues.

She continues to play with her owned pussy, feeling my body squirm as I continue to please her pussy. My tongue licks the warm, wet pussy that is given to me to serve. The feeling of the warmth within her pussy as I plunge and move my tongue inside of her. The taste of her cum on my lips as I suck on each one, taking in the delicious juices of her beild turned on. I am so grateful to be serving her pussy with my mouth.

She then cums hard in my mouth. I suck and lick every drop that I am able to. I feel the drops roll down my cheeks. She is so wet from her orgasm. I eagerly want every drop. I do not know if I am able to gather each drop from her squirting. I try eagerly, though. She gets off of her toy's mouth and secures a ball gag to the cum soaked mouth instead.

"Let's edge my sweet slut. There is no permitted cumming until the 4th time."

She shoves a dildo into my eager pussy and fucks me hard. I breathe through the desire to cum and then she stops.

"One."

I am trying to slow my breathing down before she begins again. In with the toy again, thrusting hard, and it feels so good. The pleasure is beginning to build. I want to cum but I focus on my breathing.

"Two."

I try, again, to slow down my breathing but she quickly went back to fucking me before I was able to regain my breath. She fucks me with the toy harder, faster, and longer. I am on the brink of wanting to explode.

She stops. "Three."

This time, she begins to fuck me slow, teasing me, and making the pleasure sensations build up. I am allowed to cum on this round but she is playing with me. It is driving my pussy wild.

Then she giggles and fucks me wildly. I cum, hard, soaking the toy. "Mmmm... good slut," she says as she licks her fingers. She undoes the gag and has me lick up my juices from her fingers.