Delicious Green Tea

Story Info
Trin is hynotised by her Boss and used by him & his friend.
6k words
17.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a lot darker than I would usually go, but as a request it taught me to write things that are new, and not to be afraid of writing something I personally do not morally agree with.

This story involves NON CONSENT via the use of hypnotism, I have created a fantasy scenario and know nothing of actual hypnotism and suggestion.

The Non consent does later become consent at the end, but yes, please be aware before reading that Trin is USED by men she has no attraction to, against her will, whilst under a trance. She is then used by others at their urging. ALL characters are in their thirties or older!

This is strictly FICTION--in reality, informed consent is always mandatory for any sexual interaction!! I cannot stress this point enough!

Delicious Green Tea

Trin was working for a huge company in the big city, and it had been a real adjustment. She was a small-town girl, and could not get used to the fast-paced life, and how cold everyone was.

She kept being told that she was naïve, and she should be careful who to trust. But at 30, she had always lived in her small town, so she felt very out of place. A friend back home suggested that she goes on work outings if she had chance, a way to make new friends.

So, the next time her office floor and team were invited for a meal and drinks, she went. It was noisy, chaotic, and after a certain time lots of people were drunk. Trin sat there sipping a cocktail and feeling the odd one out, she had chatted to a few people but they didn't quite know what to think of her yet, so she looked forward to going home to her cat.

Her boss was currently in TOKYO, and the next teams boss was also looking after their team for the time being. Tomohiko San was in his sixties, but super fit and a fan of running marathons, and martial arts. He seemed nice enough, if a little lecherous with how she caught him sometimes watching her, or the other women's chests or butts. He was about 5ft 9, and skinny but with some muscles, he had the typical...she hated to say it, old man face, with silvery white hair, a strong jaw, but dotted with age spots. He wasn't ugly, but he wasn't someone she would see in that manner, especially as he was over thirty years her senior.

She was told to ignore the odd lewd comments he made, he did the same to several of the young women on her team and the other. They said it was just the way he was, and he meant no harm, she wondered how he had escaped a sexual harassment case.

Especially when one day she caught him full on fondle one of his teams butts, even stroking under her skirt for a brief moment. But no one seemed to notice or comment.

Trin was angry at that, and she had to try to control her face around him, and be as polite as possible. So when she was called to his office one morning she was on her best behavior.

Tanaka san was in the office also, he was the bosses vice head of department, and always next to the older man. He was handsome enough, but cold and standoffish. He told her to come in and sit down.

That was when it got odd, she sat in the chair opposite Tomohiko san, or boss as he had them all call him, and she looked up as Tanaka called her, caught in his fierce stare and lost in his eyes. She felt a bit dizzy, and wanted to stare into his eyes but also put her head on the desk.

She recalled him offering her a delicious new green tea and she had drank it thinking how utterly delicious it was, both bitter and creamy. She tried to recall something about Tanaka saying how whenever she was offered this tea she would......then her memory was gone, and she was sure she must be overtired. She blinked awake and was mortified, seeing them both watching her warily.

She thanked them for the tea, and said she would go back to work, it played on her mind a short while, but she soon had much other work to concentrate on.

The next day she felt antsy, and she wasn't sure why, there were only a handful of her team there, and she had been asked to work next to bosses office for the day as her desk was in use by someone else. She did, and was polite when she saw boss, not even noticing him looking at her today.

It was late when boss came out and handed her a hot cup of delicious specialist green tea, she agreed joyfully, sipping on it and enjoying the rich taste as she savored it. As she finished the cup she felt a little hot, and a bit turned on, she was horrified. But she had lots more work to do, so she rubbed her thighs together and carried on.

When Tomohiko walked from his office and saw Trin, he sent Tanaka a message praising his work, the girl was perfectly hypnotized, he had Tanaka come check, but he said the tea suggestion had worked well. Nothing that was said or done would be remembered, she would come to later and think she had fell asleep.

This wasn't their first hypnotized employee, they had done this several successful times before.

But Tomohiko had noticed the snobbish air Trin had, the way she looked at him, she even caught her whispering dirty old man under her breath once. Well, he would show her just how much a dirty old man could make her lose her mind with sexual arousal.

He rubbed his hardening cock beneath his trousers, strength, and a little pill, meant he could get and keep his arousal for a long time, coming several times.

He looked around, the only person there other than them was another female employee, and a male cleaner Tanaka also had under his whims, they were fucking on a desk as Tanaka watched.

Tomohiko smiled, looking at Trin sat straight and staring ahead vacantly, he went behind her and stroked her hair, another hand on her throat as he nuzzled at her hair taking in her sweet strawberry scent. She was thirty he had read, but she wore little makeup and appeared more like she was in her twenties. He rubbed at her heavy breasts over her shirt and baggy suit coat.

He pulled off the suit coat, and patiently unbuttoned her shirt, pulling her tits out from the cups of her bra roughly as she moaned a little, pink nipples already hard. He knew from previous experiences with Tanaka's subjects as he called them, that she would react sexually, and verbally, but would not be able to answer questions or talk generally.

He went behind her again, palming her heavy tits, and kissing her hair as he pulled it to one side to lick at her neck. He knew leaving marks was a no, as she may suspect, and break the suggestion if she noticed marks. But he enjoyed her sweet taste as he licked her neck, wondering what she would think if she were more with it. Seeing her older boss thumbing and pinching at her nipples as she whined. She shivered and pulled back when he was a little rougher, pinching her nipples hard to make them red. He enjoyed the pull of a pout and upset on her face.

He pulled her hair aside and licked right INTO her ear, nipping the lobe before pointedly licking and slurping into her ear as she groaned and pulled away, too weak to go far as he yanked her back and enjoyed the pull of disgust on her face. He palmed and massaged her breasts as he did so.

He tested Tanaka's control by telling her to take off her panties under her skirt, she did so, and sat back down as her boss picked up her panties and breathed in her scent, the little slut was wet, and he grunted as he held them to his nose and breathed in. Sad that he would have to leave them and put them back on later to hide this.

He told her to go in the company changing room, she did so like a robot, seeing where she was going but not much else. She stood behind the curtain in the changing room as he slipped inside and fondled and suckled at her big tits, she was a curvy girl and he loved it. Then someone walked in, and he stilled, humping against her ass with his hand over her mouth. They left soon after, and he grunted as he pushed his cock against her big ass. She panted and moaned behind his hand, briefly licking it as he grunted.

He pulled her shirt briefly on, checking the room, and locking it, he led her over to the security desk and sat her on the chair as he again licked into her ear, loving her disgust as he pulled her hand over to his cock and made her palm his cock through his trousers. She whined, and pulled away, and he yanked her back laughing.

He soon stood her up, pulling up her skirt and seeing her little dark bush of hair, he preferred it, and it turned him on. She seemed a repressed little thing, and he looked forward to fucking her. But first he stroked her pussy as she leaned back against the desk, pushing a finger inside her and groaning at the wet tight heat. He pushed two in, and pulled them out, making her lick them clean.

Then he got on his knees and ate her out, also making her whine and try to pull away when he licked at her tiny pink asshole. He would have to come back to that another day. He had her cum once, with a groan and a cry, until he stood and sat on the office chair, pulling her over to sit on his cock.

He pulled her on roughly, and she sobbed as she sank on it and shuddered around him, tight and slick hot. She had obviously never ridden a man, as he had to hold her waist and show her how to move her hips as he groaned.

She was so fucking tight around his bare cock, and felt so good, he yanked her down and enjoyed the shock on her face as she started to get wetter and enjoy it. She was soon bouncing on his cock and moaning as he palmed at her tits. He sat back happy, this was the best part of his deal with Tanaka, the hypnotist supplied him with a steady supply of hot pussy as he kept them under in various ways.

Tan would be told he had to help his boss with the printer, and he was on his knees with bosses' cock in his throat in two minutes flat. Jessy would hear boss say he wanted a coffee, and she would lean over his desk and flip up her skirt, ready for him to fuck her ass whenever. They had never had a failed experiment.

Trin was panting, overcome, but unable to cum unless he let her, he pushed her off his cock, and had her get on the floor and suck him. She was messy and uncoordinated, coughing and choking when he pushed in more than his head. He gripped her hair and made her look up

"You need to breath through your nose, boss is going to use your throat"

He then pushed deep, groaning at her choking around his cock as her hot silky throat contracted around him. He held her head as he pushed in and out, deepening his thrusts to stay in her throat, smirking at how she would not know why she had a raw voice tomorrow. She choked, coughed, and wriggled in his hold, but he thrust deep and came down her throat, he rubbed her neck and told her to swallow it all, she did so with an eagerness, licked every drop of his cum before settling back on her knees and staring blankly, a slight hint of a frown on her features.

He then told her to get up, and he pushed his half soft cock back inside her pussy, pulling her tight against him and telling her to keep his cock warm. Tanaka came in and checked on them, slapping her ass and making her moan and drool slightly on bosses shoulder. He said he would send her home in a taxi later.

Boss moved her onto the back of the sofa and fucked her roughly, desperately wanting to cum inside her but knowing he couldn't. Instead, he went around and held her head as he fucked her throat again, Tanaka getting behind her and fucking her with his bigger cock as she cried and moaned. He pulled a thumb at her asshole, dipping it in now and then and making her sob.

The vibrations of her throat made boss come down her throat again as she choked, and he held her mouth shut, making her cough as she swallowed all his cum. He watched as Tanaka fucked her deep, making her cum hard finally, she squirted everywhere, and Tanaka groaned, pulling out and just getting to her mouth as he came inside and ordered her to swallow. She drank him eagerly and he laughed and patted her head, calling her a natural.

They cleaned her up, putting her underwear back on, and making sure nothing was out of place. Tanaka staring her in the eyes as he said she would go home, and recall being horny and fucking herself and her throat with her favorite dildo. He also placed the suggestion that she should get a plug and start to explore playing with her ass.

They both watched as she left in a taxi and went home, smirking at each other and going home themselves.

Trin woke in the night with wet hair, she must have showered, her big dildo lay next to her on the bed, and explained how sore she felt, pussy still puffy and wet. She touched her throat, recalling swallowing her dildo eagerly and wanting cum to swallow....that was odd, she had never craved that. But she shrugged and figured it was because she had suddenly started feeling hornier. If she ordered a butt plug in the night, no one needed to know.

She was horrified at herself the next day, despite showering twice she swore she still smelled like sex, her pussy still eagerly throbbing in need as she blushed. She tried to concentrate on work, and hoped she really didn't still smell like sex, this is why she did this rarely, she always worried others would see her face and know what she did.

The next two days she was especially snappy, as she felt horny beyond belief, and nothing she did solved it, even rubbing her pussy angrily in the work bathrooms, desperate to cum.

She finished work that day, and Tanaka came over to tell her boss wanted to have a cup of his delicious green tea with her and discuss her recent report. Something in her mind eased, and she sighed in relief.

She drank down that soothing tea, and fell into a peaceful trance, mind asleep as she stared ahead.

Boss and Tananka smiled, boss pulling her on his lap, rubbing at her already soaked panties as she sat on his lap. Tanaka called in Jessy, who went to work pulling Trin's panties off, and eating her out eagerly, slurping at her juices as Trin cried out in bosses hold.

Jessy was pulled away, and leaned over for Tanaka to fuck into as boss pulled off Trin's panties and rubbed her clit as they watched Jessy moan and cry on Tanaka's cock in her ass. Boss licked into her ear slurping, and Trin shuddered in his hold as he got her to rub his cock against her ass.

They got Trin on the desk, ass up, as Jessy was fucked, and made Jessy eat her ass, licking and rimming her as she sobbed. Jessy spat on her ass and pushed a finger in, rough as she was fucked deep.

When Jessy came, and Tanaka put her one the chair, they both licked and pushed at Trin's tiny asshole, saying only boss should fuck her tonight to see how she reacted. Trin was sloppy with Jessy's saliva, the two guys, and now a load of thick lube that

Boss pushed into her ass with a needle less syringe.

Trin moaned, low and raspy, her face scrunching up in confusion. Tanaka gripped her face and stared into her eyes as boss slowly pushed his long cock into her ass, the head popped inside and boss moaned low, tapping her ass and calling her his favorite bitch. Trin's head was slack in Tanaka's grip as flashes of pain and pleasure washed through her as boss pushed deeper inside her ass.

Tears ran down her face, and she whined and writhed on bosses' cock, but had nowhere to go pressed against the desk as pushed fully inside her hot virgin ass. He gripped her hips and grunted as he did a little extra hard thrust, inside her to the hilt and moaning about how tight and hot her ass was, how he would make her love this more than having her pussy fucked.

Tanaka watched her face and pulled her head up as he slid his cock in her mouth, enjoying the pained moans around his cock as she sobbed. Boss fucked her slow and deep, not touched her pussy, but she still dripped wetness down her thighs, eyes rolling as he snapped his hips inside her ass.

Boss almost came inside her tight ass, pulling out at the last second to cum on Jessy's face instead. He kept palming at her ass, and pushed his still half hard cock inside her ass, telling Tanaka she was the best he ever had and he had to try.

Tanaka grunted as came down her throat, smiling as she choked a little less, praising her skills.

Boss started fucking Trins ass again, and panted over her back, wishing he could spank her bubble butt hard enough to make it glow red. He leaned over and licked inside her ear, groaning a sit made her clench her ass even tighter. Fucking his tongue inside her ear as he fucked her roughly. It only took a particularly fierce clench on his cock and he came inside her with a moan.

Tanaka tutting, and sending Jessy to eat the leaking cum from Trin's ass as they both watched. Jessy was thorough, but boss still made sure to push a few syringes full of water inside her ass to try to be rid of any excess cum. They could only hope it worked.

The next day Trin was sore, she had fucked her ass with a dildo last night, and been too rough in her horny daze as she called it. Odd that her dildo was not out though, but she figured she must have tidied up after herself. Today she could barely sit, her ass still feeling a tiny bit open and sore.

She wriggled in her chair as a wash of sheer need ran over her, so much so she propositioned the delivery guy and begged him to fuck her ass in the storage cupboard. He had a lubed condom, and pushed inside her as she begged, but he was small, and too gentle, hesitant and seeming nervous of her eagerness. Although she came, she still felt so fucking horny her panties were soaked. She had no idea what was happening, but she hated how empty her ass felt.

When Tanaka raised his eyebrow as he saw the mussed delivery guy dashing away as Trin straightened her skirt, she bit her lip humiliated.

He told her to go have delicious tea with the boss and she lowered her head and did just that.

The tea was so so good, and she soon had her head pillowed on the desk in a daze.

The boss and Tanaka debated what was happening, Tanaka saying he had only seen this once before, with a lady at his university, who he had hypnotised and she had become near insatiable, begging for cock even when not under. He said she eventually settled with regular fucking, but even after an entire department fucking her she was still horny once.

Trin was already drooling on the desk, ass naturally out and moaning.

The boss pulled her over, sat her still open ass on his cock, clutching her around her waist and groaning at how fucking tight she still was. His hips thrusting up into her as she moaned, a strand of drool fell from her lips as she begged under her breath

"Yes, fuck my ass full, need it so much, fuck me hard".

Boss did just that, pulling out and letting Tanaka have a turn fucking her as he agreed how tight she was, was phenomenal. She moaned, begged and cried for more, a true anal slut Boss called her and she agreed and said more.

Boss pulled on a condom and fucked her pussy as he held her up, she dripping her juices all over him as Tanaka fucked her ass from behind. She went wild, and it took two of them to hold her as they fucked her full. She squirted all over boss as Tanaka roughly thrusted in her ass. Boss came hard inside the condom, going to clean up as Tanaka moved her over the desk and carried on fucking her ass roughly as she begged, coming again without any touch to her pussy.

Boss came back sans condom, and pushed his still soapy dick into her mouth as she choked on it, he held her head and groaned, Tanaka pulling out to cum over her back as boss still fucked her mouth. Tanaka pushed three fingers inside her pussy, his thumb pulling at her gaping ass as she moaned and drooled around bosses' cock. Boss came down her throat and she came over Tanaka's hand at the taste of the cum in her throat.

They cleaned her up, and Tanaka drove her home, as she was still muttering under her breath that she needed more cock in her ass. They had created a slutty monster it seemed, and Boss and Tanaka put a big plan in place.

12