Delicious Green Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Trin woke from a dream that disturbed her, Tomohiko or boss, that old dirty man fucking her as she begged for more. She dreamed he fucked her throat and all she wanted was more cock and cum, that she shuddered at the sensation of him licking inside her ear but it also made her pussy throb.

She dreamed of being fucked in the ass and how much she craved it. It really shook her, as she had thought as boss as nothing but a dirty old man, but somehow, she couldn't help looking at him throughout the morning.

She tried to shake it off, convinced she was just focusing too much on the dream or nightmare she had last night. She found herself craving green tea so much she was salivating, and she was utterly confused. Tanaka san came over and asked if she would help him with a report, he would give her some of bosses best delicious green tea. She leapt up, a few stragglers leaving watched her with curiosity, as she was usually so placid and quiet.

She bowed slightly, and followed Tanaka, she helped with the report, and then sipped the tea, sighing with such a sense of relief, it was like all the tension left her. She asked for another cup and he gave her just a little, watchful as she smiled and slowly fell into her trance, staring ahead with a peaceful look but shifting her thighs.

Tanaka made sure she was in a deep enough trance, it was odd it took more tea today, but I could be she was recalling some things as the trance wore off over time. He hoped it would hold for tonight, and then he would reset it tomorrow to make doubly sure. The human mind was tricky, and it could be that if what they were doing to her in a trance was actually suppressed desires being realized, she may become more lucid and less able to go into a trance.

Because of the likelihood of her getting cum on her clothes tonight they stripped her, and put her own clothes aside for later. They dressed her in a tiny maids outfit that clung to her thick curves, and allowed her tits to spill over the lace neckline. The skirt had a tutu underneath that made It bounce as she moved, and kept it out the way. Complete with a lace choker with a bell, she looked stunning, silky hair and eyes bright even if they were vacant.

Tanaka had placed lube and condoms in the old back office, and they had both checked no one was around other than those expected. Their old team consisted of twenty, fifteen of which had been completely hypnotized and were occasionally still put under for their pleasure. Nine of those were male, and although they only used them to give them blowjobs, or to fuck the women as they watched, tonight they had all nine men lined up.

They were semi lucid, so they would recall fucking someone in the office, but not who.

Boss stared as he saw Trin in the outfit, licking his lips and looking every bit the dirty old man Trin had called him as he palmed his cock through his trousers. He dashed over to push her over the desk, and even Tanaka grimaced in sympathy as boss barely put a bit of lube on his throbbing cock and started to push inside Trin's still tight ass as he groaned. Trin whimpered and two men held her arms to keep her down as she thrashed on bosses' cock. Boss leaned over and licked into her ear as she shuddered and moaned.

The deep pounding pain of that first cock in her ass made Trin shuddered and cry out, she hadn't stretched today, and boss had been cruel just pushing inside her. Tanaka did check, thankful she hadn't torn as he reprimanded Boss. Trin just felt deep pain that fuzzed into deep pleasure, finally, she had needed this all day. Her body just sank into the desk as she submitted to the pleasure of the cock in her ass.

Tanaka smiled, seeing her sink deep into the trance, she had needed this it seemed. Boss finished, coming deep in her ass with a groan and a slap. They then switched, Tanaka fucking her hot pussy instead. He fucked her roughly, eager to see her used by all the waiting men, he finished in her mouth and she groaned as she swallowed his cum.

The next guy was a huge Indian guy, his cock average but thick, and he pushed into her ass as she huffed at his thickness. He leaned over her, his weight pinning her to the desk as he fucked her ass deep, he was vocal, telling her what a sweet whore she was, and how he wanted to fuck her every day. He shuddered his orgasm into the condom and pulled out with an affectionate tap on her hip.

The next was an IT guy, tall and gangly, but with a ridiculously long cock. He had admitted he had never found a woman who could take his full length. So, Tanaka told him to take her ass.

He was unsure at first, pushing into Trin's now gaping ass with a grunt, sliding in inch by inch as she whined and tried to pull away. Trin felt like a pole was going into her ass, she had never had anything so deep and there was a shaking tremor In her thighs as she whined.

When his cock was fully inside her tight ass, he threw his head back and moaned, gripping her hips tight as he grinded into her even deeper as she sobbed. Tanaka chuckled palming his cock, he recalled the IT guy trying to deep throat one of the interns, it hadn't worked well, she had almost thrown up on his too long cock. So to see him so overwhelmed, his cock finally fully in someone was hot.

He was in his twenties, and impatient as he fucked her fast and deep, groaning and stroking her ass as he did, saying how good she was, and how her ass was made for his cock. When he grasped her hips and pumped deep inside her with little thrusts and grunts as he came in the condom she whined and came all over the desk. He pulled out with a regretful stroke of her plush pale ass.

The third and fourth were admin workers, brothers, and they competed on how hard they could fuck her pussy and if they could make her cum. She didn't cum as the first jackrabbit fucked her, but did very loudly enjoy it.

But when the second brother fucked her deep and slow, tilting her hips just right and stroking her clit she came hard on his cock.

A few more fucked her now soaked pussy, and soon it was down to the last two, a huge hulk of a polish guy, and a quiet IT worker with a surprisingly big cock. The polish guy chose her mouth, smiling and tapping her cheeks as she choked and coughed around him. The IT worker slowly slid into her ass, groaning still at how fucking hot it was, and how she clenched around him. He was a deep slow fuck, and she moaned with wanton abandon, drooling over the polish guys cock and begging for more when he wasn't down her throat.

The IT guy fucked deep, grinding and staying inside her as he clung to her hips with bliss on his face.

The polish guy replaced him, fucking her ass fast until he came after just a few pumps inside her.

They left with the others, and Boss was already behind her, groaning as he thumbed at her puffy red rim, some of his cum still around her ass and likely inside her. Only they were allowed to do so, and Tananka knew it drove boss wild.

They were staring at her red, and soaked pussy dripping down her leg, and her sore ass as she moaned, voice husky with desire still.

"Please more, I need more cum in my ass, fill me up Boss, I'm so empty"

They checked her, and her eyes were still vacant, but Tanaka thumbed at her cheek and said to wait as he made her stand.

A snap of his fingers and she was fully lucid and aware, stumbling a little at how sore she felt, confusion lit her eyes. They let her take a few moments to catch up, and it looked like she was recalling it all, and staring at her outfit as she grumbled.

She walked over and slapped boss and Tanaka hard, panting and red faced.

Tanaka gripped her chin and said to tell them the truth.

She said she had dreamed this had happened before and she had been disgusted, but now she just felt beyond horny about it all. She was still angry, as she hadn't consented, but she admitted she had similar dirty fantasies. She said she loved how being under a trance stopped her overthinking, and being shy. How she could just take it all and feel so good.

She did say she had considered reporting them, but she had never felt so sexually fulfilled, and as filthy as it was she wanted more. She said she would give Tanaka a list of limits, but other than that she was happy to continue being put under.

She said Boss was a dirty old man, but in a sick way that turned her on, and she was ok with it. She also asked for something a bit more risqué outdoors.

It was far better than they could have expected, and when Trin leaned on the desk, stuck her ass out and begged for more cum in her ass they obliged, Boss calling her a good girl and filling her deep with his cum. Then Tanaka doing the same and stroking her all over, finally giving in to he urges to bite the corner of her neck and shoulder, leaving a bruised love bite.

Trin was full of cum, it dripped from her ass, and she was currently sucking Tanaka for all he had, begging for more cum in her throat, she had become obsessed with swallowing cum and having her ass full of it. She smirked as it dripped down her leg when she left the office, likely staining Tanaka's car.

Did the ethics of it all bother her? Yes, and she still questioned her own sanity at WNTING this, at craving the tea, and the warming feeling of being under a trance as she was fucked in every way. But it felt good, they now respected her limits, and no one was getting hurt. She left it at that.

A week later she was walking in a local countryside park, it was a huge place with two lakes. It was quiet being autumn, and Trin was in business casual, a ruffled shirt and jacket and a pencil skirt. She strolled around the lake her bare pussy throbbing beneath the skirt.

Then she squeaked when, as she stood leaning on the wooden fence and watching the lake Boss walked up behind her playing dirty old man, he palmed her ass, and groped her tits, groping and fondling her all over as she blushed. Humping against her ass and chuckling darkly as he slipped a hand under her skirt, finding her bare, wet pussy.

He pushed her into the trees near the path, fingering her and panting and licking into her ear as people passed by on the nearby path, unaware. She came around his fingers, gritting her teeth to stay quiet.

He rubbed his cock through her wet pussy, and pulled back to slowly inch inside her ass. He pushed her to lean against a tree and fucked her deep as she moaned, his hands gripped her hips and slapped her ass as she backed onto his cock, begging for more. He came deep inside her with a mutter in her ear about how she was his favorite slut. A word that would have once made her flush in shame now made her smile proudly at her sexual freedom.

The Tanaka came, giving her tea to sip from a flask and effortlessly putting her under, she leaned on his open car boot floor. Ass up and dripping cum in the quiet car park, they both fucked her again and filled her ass, as some doggers watched and rubbed their cocks at how she begged for more.

Tanaka pushed IT guy with the long cock to fuck her throat, they all watched as she choked and took as much as she could as he came in her throat with a groan, drool slipping down her neck. A few guys fucked her pussy and watched the visual of the cum on her lips and dripping from her ass.

Then Tanaka pushed a plug inside her ass to keep all the cum in, and drove her home as she sat there with a cat that got the cream smile.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teen Whore Gets Used Olivia auditions for a movie, ends up covered in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cindy's Bikini - Pool Fun Part 1 - Ashley Is Left with 2 Bad Options.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just One Drink She went to bed a virgin, but woke up a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories