Delicious Verbal Humiliation

Info
Viciously delicious verbal humiliation.
1.1k words
4.17
11.8k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ripping your soul apart with a viciously delicious verbal onslaught - EllyCuddles

A little challenge for you. A little slave challenge. Are you up for it? Alright. Here's your challenge. I'm going to give you. . . I don't know. Let's make it. . . Six minutes, seven minutes, something like that, I don't know, whenever we get tired, to cum. I'll let you stroke, but you have to listen to every word. And your little challenge is to tell me if by the end, if you don't feel fucked up that you sat there and jerked the whole time. So volume has to be on full. You with your inferior little cock. I don't care what size it is, but to me it's a little inferior and completely unimportant and just like you, I couldn't fucking care less about you. I couldn't.

You know why? It's not that my world is so massive and yours is so small even though that's true, but it's simply that you just don't deserve it. You don't deserve one iota of my actual attention. In fact, you're here right now, jerking your cock, listening to me tell you what a fucking idiot you are what a completely brainless loser you are. And you like it. And you want me to continue. I'm not sure if you've ever been competent at anything in your whole life. Have you ever been competent? Have you ever been really good at something? No, I thought not. See, you're just a fucking asshole wandering around through life doing absolutely nothing with it.

Now that you are literally away jerking to porn and making no meaningful connections at all. And I know that you're the kind of person who's too terrified to ever actually see me in person or even someone like me, because you're that socially inept, right? You're that socially retarded and you think somehow that this is okay, right? But look at you now. I can't begin to tell you how much I love and hate you for the fucking asshole that you are spewing out insults what a jerk. What a dog. What a waste of human flesh. I mean, have you ever pleased a woman in your whole life? No, I mean, really pleased a woman. Well, I mean, if you're married, she's definitely cheating on you. But I doubt you are.

You have a girlfriend. That's a joke. She's using you, just like I'm using you now. And if you're single, well, we both know why. And it's not the right one, hasn't come along. It's if there isn't the right one for you Because I'm the only one who's actually going to be honest with you. I'm the only one who's going to tell you that you know what? You're too fucked up to have a real relationship. No, that's why you have to have a relationship with me and your hand. Because you jerk, jerk, jerk, that's the only kind of love you're ever going to have. And it's not even real love. Mm-mm. I mean, I couldn't even be paid enough to pretend to like you. No, because I have no reason to like you. I have no reason to care. Because I couldn't even tell you what a fucked up loser you are. What a pathetic imitation of a man you are. And you'll jerk even harder. And look at that thing. A cock. That cock couldn't do anything if it tried.

Even if it's a normal size, you know, it's a above-average size You can't use it. I mean, what good is it, really? Attached you. better if it was little better if it was a nothing cock. Because then at least, you know, you might find satisfaction or absolution, right? you, my little ass kissing, loser of a slave, you're not a real man. No. You're a pathetic imitation of a man. You are a copy, a poor, poor photocopy of a man. One dimensional. You are like using a croissant for a dildo. You really are. You're a waste of oxygen. You suck it all out of the room. All you are is a huge mess. You barely even contribute to society, do you? No, you don't. I'm not sure that I would even see you if I was walking by you. You might be so invisible to me that I literally couldn't even hear you breathe if you were right next to me. If you stopped breathing, if you had a heart attack right in front of me, let's say in the grocery store, I wouldn't even notice. Not because I'm cold and heartless. No, I really am not. I'm actually nice person because you are just that meaningless in my universe.

You are less than a speck of dust You are less than the glue that holds electrons You are not even worth the gravity that is keeping you walking on the face of the planet. I know of pond scum that has more use than you. Look at you jerking away. Jerking away. You look really fucking pathetic too. What is that face? Really, what is that face? I mean, do you think that someone thinks you look sexy? Or is it just because you've jerked so much? You have literally worn the skin off. I've watched you jerk into oblivion because that's what you do I mean, it's no wonder that women hold contempt for men like you because, I mean, who would want to fuck that panting like a dog, fucking worthless waste of space is what you are. And you keep on jerking no matter how much venom spews out of my mouth no matter how much you know I'm right. You can't help it. it feeds you? You're that fucked up. You're that worthless. You know you need the truth in order to even get off. You know what? That's the real tragedy Is it you need to be humiliated to even find pleasure? So Go jerk it off and explode into whatever. Clean it up. I don't care. I don't really care what you do with it. Really, you're nothing to me. You're nobody. You don't fucking exist. You really don't. I couldn't bring myself to even bother asking for your name.

Script written by - Me.

Have A Listen Here🎧

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my audio is 18+. This audio clip was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to download, share and enjoy my freebies.

Copyright © 2023 Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits128 months ago

I love it when you humiliate me.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

Why do I keep coming back to you? You know me better than anyone and I need you

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I love your mind and admit I am useless as a man. My only worth would be in being your slave. Your slave to torment, hurt and degrade

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a close transcript of Goddess Alexandra Snow's clip "verbal onslaught."

grapefruits12grapefruits129 months ago

Very annoying problem it cuts off before the end.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Life of a Slave boy Ch. 01 A slave makes a bad impression on his Mistress's friend.in BDSM
Losing My Best Friend Morgan gets her best friend addicted to her stench.in Mind Control
Tim Ch. 01 Tim & Jessica are forced to work as submissive sex slaves.in BDSM
Humiliated by My New Girl Boss Ch. 01 Jack is humiliated by his new 19 year old girl boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming a Sissy Slave The story of how I became my wifes sissy slave.in Fetish
More Stories