Life of a Slave boy Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave makes a bad impression on his Mistress's friend.
2k words
3.81
26.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

## This is my first submission on literotica. I hope you like it! ##

*********

I was extremely happy when Mistress Lola came back with her friend. It was a really warm summer evening and I had been trying to keep myself cool by standing near the kitchen window. I saw the car gliding across the driveway and I hurried out of the front door to welcome them.

Mistress Lola alighted from the car along with her friend Sammy who I had not met before. The fragrance of their perfume was breathtaking and I almost stumbled over myself as I ran out to assist them. Sammy was unbelievably cute, almost as tall as me, and her hair seemed to reach her hips. She was wearing a sundress which complemented her curves and I was transfixed by the sight of her long, beautiful legs.

Sammy dived back to get something from inside the car and turned back around as I reached her side, eager to help her carry her burden. As she deposited the bag onto my outstretched hands, she looked at me curiously with her brilliant blue eyes, surveying my body with interest. Her eyes swept across my narrow shoulders, down over my skinny legs and then looked away again, obviously unimpressed by my appearance. I watched her climb the few steps onto the porch, unable to avert my eyes from her voluptuous behind and I stood rooted to the spot until I heard Mistress Lola call me from inside the house.

Running inside the house, I saw her seated on the couch, waiting for me. I immediately kept the bag on the nearby table and got onto my knees.

"That's a good boy, go ahead and remove my heels now. I'm tired after walking around the mall all day." said Lola, glancing casually at me.

Delighted to be of use to my mistress, I took her right leg in my hands and unbuckled the clasp on her heel, slowly sliding her foot out of the shoe and daring to smell the most exquisitely perfect feet that I had ever seen on a woman. It smelled heavenly as always. It was a wonder to me as to how she could be out all day in such hot weather and still smell so appealing, even her sweat smelled sweet and fragrant, and I made sure to make the process of removing her heels as long as possible.

Just as I had unbuckled her left heel however, she lifted her legs away from me and rested them on Sammy's lap, who had just sat down next to her after looking around the living room for a few minutes.

"Get us a drink, and make sure you bring plenty of ice. Hurry up, boy!" ordered Lola in a firm but kind voice, sighing with pleasure as she sank onto the cushions.

"Yes Mistress." I replied, before rushing off to the bar at the end of the living room where I quickly made two Pina coladas and returned with a bowl full of ice cubes.

After serving the tray to the two gorgeous women, I stood by their side while they busied themselves with adding ice cubes and chatting to each other, sipping leisurely on their drinks.

Finally, after I had been standing for about a quarter of an hour, Mistress Lola spoke to me, turning around slightly and looking right into my eyes.

"Have you done all that I asked you to do, boy?" she inquired, expecting nothing less than an affirmative answer.

"Yes Mistress, I mowed the lawn, trimmed the hedges and raked all the leaves." I answered proudly. "I also vacuumed the entire living room as well as the kitchen and finished only a while ago" I ended, with a hopeful glance at her, expecting some form of appreciation of how well I had done.

To my surprise, her friend Sammy snorted scornfully, laughing and giving me a look of contempt which made me look down immediately at my feet, slightly crestfallen at how her first impression of me seemed to be one of disdain.

"Hmm, that's good then." replied Lola, before adding, "That's all you're good for anyway" to which her friend laughed again, looking at me with an expression of smug superiority.

"Yes Mistress", I answered meekly, still looking down at my feet, disappointed at how unimpressed she seemed about how I had performed the chores that she had given me that morning.

"What are you waiting for, boy?" inquired Lola sharply. "Take these glasses away and bring me a cigarette." she ordered briskly.

I hastily carried the tray laden with the glasses and bowl back to the bar and left them on the counter before returning with a pack of Marlboro Reds and a lighter.

I offered her a cigarette and lit it for her before turning away but was stopped immediately by a sharp "Here!" from Sammy who was now staring at me incredulously, her eyes boring into mine.

"Did you just think of going back without serving my friend, Mistress Sammy to you, a cigarette?" demanded Lola from me and I instantly knew I had fucked up.

"No Mistress, Sorry Mistress, I-I wasn't sure if-if Mistress Sammy sm-smoked too." I mumbled quietly.

"Of course I do, you idiot! Give me the fucking pack" snapped Sammy at me, her beautiful features contorted with anger.

I moved towards her obediently and bent down but instead of taking the pack of cigarettes from me, she grabbed me by the hair and forced me down onto my knees.

"Don't you know to kneel before you approach someone like me?" Sammy asked me in a cold voice.

"Do you know who I am, slave? Do you know who I am, compared to a worthless oaf like you?" demanded Sammy from me.

I was now feeling quite horrified and disgusted at myself for how stupidly I was behaving. I had been sure that I would be of great use to Mistress Lola and her friend that evening but things were starting to look bad already.

"Is this how you train your slaves Lola?" asked Sammy. "I'm sure you are too soft with them aren't you? It's either that or this one here is a fucking clown."

She yanked my head down roughly before ordering me in a brusque and unkind voice to remove her heels. After I had carefully placed her heels aside she simply yanked me up by the hair again and pushed me roughly to the side.

I managed to stop myself from falling onto my side at the last moment and got gingerly to my feet while looking pleadingly at my own Mistress. I was sure that she would not be too pleased at how Sammy had questioned the way she raised her slaves and my face was now burning with shame.

"You disappoint me, boy," said Lola in a quiet voice. "Do you know how many more idiots are out there wishing that they could be my slave?" she continued. "Every day I get messages from losers like you, saying that they would do anything to be my slave."

I was now extremely distressed. She was right. I was unbelievably lucky to be given the privilege of serving an amazing Goddess like her and woke up every morning elated at this very fact.

"I think I'm going to let you go, boy," said Lola evenly. "I've been getting messages from this Latino guy who works as a carpenter and he looks quite strong and muscular in the picture," explained Lola to Sammy. "He even sent me several Walmart gift cards yesterday, that's what we used to do our shopping today," said Lola with a smirk on her face.

"So yeah, I guess you can start packing up, boy," said Lola to me harshly.

My head started spinning and I could not believe what I was hearing. I had been only serving Mistress Lola for a couple of months and it was already the best thing that had happened to me. Now she was talking about letting me go. This was not at all what I had expected today.

In a trance, I got down on to my knees and crawled to her feet.

"Please Mistress, please forgive me. Oh please, don't kick me out. I'm sorry, I-I-I'll do anything-anything you say," I begged her, tears streaming down my face, my hands clasped together in a sign of complete submission.

"Get your disgusting hands away from me, you worthless scum," spat Lola at me. Before I could oblige, she kicked my face with her right foot and stomped hard on my face making me fall onto my side.

I rolled on to my back and tried to get up but she gave me another sharp kick that connected with my ribs. As I groaned in pain, I saw her get up from the couch and walk towards me, now standing right beside my face.

I tried to get to my feet again but she promptly trod on my right hand and proceeded to squash it, unmoved by my pleas for mercy. As I began to cry out loudly she bent down and slapped my face with brutal hardness.

"Shut the fuck up and stay still, idiot," Lola snapped and I immediately stopped squirming. Finally, she let go of my hand and prodded me from behind.

"Get up!" she ordered.

I got to my feet in an instant, looking down at my feet subserviently, hoping against hope that she would decide to give me another chance.

"Go now and pack all your worthless shit into a bag, boy," she commanded. "I'll give you five minutes."

I was heartbroken but I did not dare say another word because I knew that would infuriate her even more. Like an obedient slave, I hurried away to the basement where I had my few possessions. I rolled up the sheet that had been the only piece of bedding apart from the cold hard stone floor and packed the rest of my things which consisted mainly of a few clothes, toothbrush, sandals and a water bottle. I owned no personal effects like a wristwatch or mobile phone since I had sold them all to give the money to Mistress Lola. My documents including my driving license and passport were with her and I hoped she would give them back to me.

I got back to the living room where the two women were now admiring the many shoes that they had bought from Walmart and paid no attention to my return. Finally, after a few minutes, Mistress Lola glanced in my direction and looked me up and down.

"Good, that looks better," she remarked. "Off you go then, I wonder why I thought an idiot like you could serve me well!"

I swallowed. This was my worst nightmare coming true. I didn't have any energy to even ask her for my passport. Looking down at my feet again I started to meekly leave the room, despair and regret flooding my thoughts.

"I think you're letting him go easy, Lola," I heard Sammy say as I was halfway across the room.

"I don't think he deserves to take all those things back with him, do you Lola?" asked Sammy softly.

"Hmm, I think you're right Sammy." said Lola. "Here, boy!" she called, snapping her fingers at me. I turned back promptly and returned to stand beside the couch.

"Leave the sandals," she ordered. "You certainly don't deserve them, I think they'll be of better use as a chew toy for Boxer!" she finished, with a malicious grin on her face.

Sammy laughed unkindly, looking at me as if I were a nasty piece of dirt that she had found on the sole of her shoes.

I placed my sandals obediently beside the couch table and straightened myself, my throat constricting my ability to speak.

"I think you're still being soft with this loser," remarked Sammy, continuing to sneer at me, a look of great loathing on her gorgeous face. "I don't think he deserves to take anything back with him."

"May I?" she asked, turning to Lola enquiringly.

"Oh please do, darling, he's not my slave anymore," said Lola to her friend. "Do as you please with him."

Sammy beamed at her, her face now shining with sadistic joy. I felt a shiver run across my spine as I stood there, anticipating what she may have in store for me.