Deliciously Dominated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU FUCKING WHAT!?" she fumed.

"I really am sorry," I told her. "Not that it makes much difference, but I already deleted it off of my phone, and I know for a fact that Jules isn't going to tell anyone. It stays just between us three."

She pondered this for a moment. "I suppose," she finally relented then blushed slightly, looking down at the floor. "Too bad you deleted it, though. I would have liked to see it."

I cocked a questioning eyebrow but ignored that comment. "If you want proof that she's okay with me sleeping around," I told her. "Not only can you see the video that's still in my text convo with Jules, but our conversation about you as well."

She looked up at me, eyes sparkling with intrigue. She held out her hand, still covering her breasts with the other arm. "Let me see," she ordered. I handed her my phone and heard her voice through the speaker as she turned up the volume. Her hips started moving unconsciously and she began to nibble on her bottom lip as she became further aroused by watching herself masturbate. Her eyes went wide as she read mine and Jules' conversation. She looked up at me as she held my phone back out to me. "Who the fuck...?" Jessica asked, trailing off.

"I said the same thing," I told her, hands up again in surrender. "But I told her I'd try. That being said, I admit defeat," I said as I turned to walk away. "Get dressed. I've got to lock up."

I didn't get far, however. I heard her whisper, "Fuck." Then, much louder, she said, "Wait!"

I stopped in my tracks, my heart suddenly hammering. Was she really going to go through with this? "Yes?" I said, turning back to her, hoping to God that my excitement hadn't shown through.

"Let me see it," she ordered.

"See what?" I asked, confused.

She rolled her eyes. "Your dick, stupid," she said with derision.

My hands subconsciously went to my belt but froze as I remembered the book Jules wanted me to read. I had read it twice that week. If that's what Jules wanted, I'd make the attempt. The book was about domination. I'd never heard about the BDSM kink before but Jules had and was intrigued. One of the items the book spoke about was, when dealing with a submissive, always make them come to you. At least, I think that's what I remember. Anyway, what better time to give that a try than now? Although Jessica was no submissive, like, at all. She was the alpha in her little clique, but I knew she was just about out of her mind with sexual frustration. It just might work. If it didn't, oh, well.

I shook my head. "No," I told her.

She cocked an eyebrow. "No?" she asked, incredulous. I guess no one had ever told her no before. "I thought you wanted..." she started to say with a sneer before I cut her off.

"If you want to see it," I said, adding as much authority in my voice as I could muster. "you're going to have to crawl over here and have a look for yourself." My heart hammered in my chest as my cock suddenly strained almost painfully against my jeans.

Her eyes went wide in surprise, then anger. "The fuck I am, shrimp!" she told me vehemently. "I'm not crawling to anyone! Least of all you!"

I just shrugged. "Your loss, then," I told her. Then, for good measure, I said, "Good luck at the diner." I grinned and turned to go again. I made it halfway around the next row of lockers before she spoke again.

"Are you really going to walk away from me!?" she said louder, almost in a shriek. Her voice was incredulous but tinged with slight panic.

I stopped long enough to call back, "I've got Jules, remember? Pussy any time I want it." It was a lie but she didn't know that. I hated lying to people and I felt a tinge of regret for this one, but I looked at it like this: If it helped her, in the long run, to be able to stay in school, it would be worth it. Besides, I'd tell her the truth, eventually. "And while you may be able to get any dick you want, you'll always wonder about mine."

She screamed in frustration. "FINE!" she yelled. I stood there, waiting. I heard shuffling. Her head peeked around the lockers from the room she was in. She was angry, livid, and pissed off, but at least she was making the effort. "You're really going to make me do this?" she fumed as her gorgeous body was still hidden around the corner.

I softened my posture and smiled warmly. "Baby girl," I told her, and she started at the term of endearment. "I'm not going to make you do anything you don't already want to do."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, still angry, but I could see caution in her eyes.

I turned to face her fully and leaned back against the lockers behind me. She was about twenty feet away from me, curiosity beginning to overcome her anger. "Simply put," I began. "and I'm not going to sugarcoat this because I don't think you'd appreciate that, you need dick and you need it badly. Now some might think I'm taking advantage of your situation, but really I'm just offering you something you desperately need, orgasm. As many as you want, with no strings attached." Her eyes went wide, but she also looked doubtful. "And the best part is, I don't even have to cum if you don't want me to." Now she really looked skeptical.

"Wait," she said. "You expect me to believe that you can give me as many orgasms as I want and not orgasm yourself?"

I gave her a hard stare. "Do I look like I'm lying?" I asked.

She thought about that for a moment, then turned pensive. "Maybe not," she said. "But I've never had a guy just not cum before."

"But you've heard of it?" I asked.

"No," she answered, shaking her head.

"To be honest, neither have I," I told her. "But regardless, I'm not lying. I can control my orgasms as easily as flipping a switch, but there's only one way for you to be sure I'm telling the truth." I blushed slightly but kept to my resolve.

She bit her bottom lip, thinking hard about it. She looked into my eyes from across the room and her eyes were so piercing, if she continued staring at me like that, I would crack under the pressure. Her eyes softened suddenly and it seemed she had come to a decision. "Just this time?" she asked, as if she wanted to keep a modicum of control in the situation.

I nodded. "And I'll be available for any other time you need release," I told her. "But I won't come to you. You'll come to me." Her eyes hardened once more. "And to put the final nail in the coffin, we can keep this as secret as you want. Only the three of us will ever know about it."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with even Julie knowing about it," she said.

"Well, I'm not going to lie to her," I told her. "Besides, she already knows. But, like I said, she won't tell anyone."

"And I don't have to treat you differently otherwise?" she asked, a bit petulantly.

I chuckled and shook my head. "No," I replied. "But when we're together, you do what I say, when I say it. I do whatever I want to do with you. I promise I will not hurt you unless you want me to," I added as her mouth went to open in protest. She closed it back. "You call me Daddy, Master, or Sir."

Her breathing quickened slightly at that and her face went beet red, whether in anger or embarrassment, I wasn't sure, and for a moment, I thought she was going to storm off. However, very slowly, she went to her knees, then all fours, and began to crawl to me. Her breasts swayed in a hypnotic rhythm as she moved. I made sure to keep the self-satisfied smile off my face. I smiled warmly at her as she approached. She knelt in front of me with her eyes lowered and softly, almost imperceptibly, said, "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl," I said, stroking her head then cheek softly. I was amazed that she, of all people, agreed to do this. "Now, I believe you had a present you wanted to open?" I asked, grinning. My groin tingled in anticipation.

She nodded, still blushing profusely, and reached up to undo my belt. She looked up at me and I was amazed further at the acceptance in her eyes. "Yes, Daddy," she said, a bit more confidence in her tone.

She went to undo the top button of my jeans but I softly took hold of her wrists. "Take the belt off, first," I softly ordered. "I may want to use it on you." I winked and smiled at her as her eyes went wide. "Don't worry," I reassured her. "Only if you want me to." She nodded and did as I ordered. Then, undoing the button and pulling down the zipper, she pulled my pants down. I could see her eyes widen slightly as she took in my size through my boxer briefs. She looked up at me in amazement before almost eagerly pulling my underwear down. As my manhood flopped out it smacked her in the face and she squealed slightly as she fell back on her bare ass. I laughed good-naturedly and anger flashed through her eyes for the briefest moment at her embarrassment but she resumed her position.

"You weren't joking," she whispered, astonished. When she looked up at me to see my eyebrow cocked, she looked confused for a moment. Then, realizing her mistake, added, "Daddy."

I smiled. "No, I was not," I told her. "I told you I wasn't lying. I do not lie about my size. I don't need to," I said, shrugging.

"What do you want me to do, Daddy?" she asked suddenly, licking her lips.

"What do you want to do, baby girl?" I asked, cupping her chin to pull her face up to look at me.

"I..." she trailed off as she futilely tried to look down.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" I asked with a smile.

Her face went beet red again and she nodded. "Yes, Daddy," she whispered.

"Then, what are you waiting for?" I asked a little impatiently, releasing her chin.

She stiffened slightly before tentatively grabbing my shaft with her hands and wrapping her fingers around it. It twitched slightly at the coldness of her fingers. "It's so big," she whispered in awe to herself. "I've never seen one so big, Daddy," she said, looking up at me. "Not outside of porn, anyway." She blushed.

It was my turn to look surprised. "You watch porn?"

"Sometimes," she answered with a shrug. Then, she licked the shaft of my penis from base to tip. I groaned in pleasure. Then, as she got a taste of my pre-cum, without any preamble whatsoever, she took me in her mouth as far as it would go.

"Fuuuuck, that's good!" I groaned aloud. She hummed in pleasure as her hips started rocking back and forth, almost as if on their own accord. She moved a free hand down to touch herself but I stopped her. "Don't," I ordered. Her hand froze midway down her stomach and her mouth stopped sucking as she looked up at me. "You don't touch yourself," I ordered. "That's mine and only mine to play with, understand?"

She looked slightly angry for just a moment, then pained, but nodded slightly with my cock still in her mouth and hummed an "Mmmm-Hmmm."

"Good girl," I smiled down at her. She was getting used to the nickname as I could see the smile in her eyes. She then went to town on my cock, bobbing up and down on it as far as it would go. Every time it hit the back of her throat she would make these little gurgling noises. "God damn, you're better at this than Jules!" I exclaimed. "Don't tell her I said that." She giggled through her ministrations. Between her mouth and hands, she quickly had me as hard as steel, precum oozing out of the tip. My phone buzzed and I fished it out of my pocket. It was Jules.

Jules: [How's it going, Daddy?]

I looked down at Jessica. "Do you mind if I take a picture and send it to Julie?" I asked. She shrugged and shook her head slightly. I aimed the camera at her face and she looked up, pausing slightly, threw up the peace sign and winked as I took the picture. I sent it off. Less than a second later I got a reply.

Jules: [HOLY FUCK!]

Me: [Evil grinning emoji]

Jules: [I'm proud of you, Daddy!]

Me: [Gotta run. You know. Winking emoji]

Jules: [Have fun, Daddy!]

I looked down at the girl sucking on my dick for all her worth. I grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her off of me. I started to drag her by her ponytail back to the room she was in as I kicked my pants and underwear off and she quickly crawled to keep up. "Get back on the bench," I ordered her. "In the same position you were before." She complied. "I'm suddenly hungry." I licked my lips and she unconsciously raised her hips slightly in anticipation. "Slow and sensual or hard and fast?" I asked her.

"Hard and fast, please, Daddy," she pleaded. I complied, burying my face in her pussy and licking her with rapid-fire abandon. Her hips were moving up and down to my tongue's ministrations. I licked and sucked on her clit and she screamed in delight.

"YESS!! OH MY GOD, YESS!!" she moaned and screamed. "FUCK, YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS!!" She was moaning and writhing and I suddenly stopped, my mouth halfway sucking her clit. She looked down at me. My right eyebrow cocked. She rolled her eyes. "Seriously!?" she said, panting with exertion. "I was so close!"

"You know the rules, baby girl," I informed her, releasing her clit. "If you want to cum, you'll obey."

She moaned as I took her clit back in my mouth, just holding it there. The amount of juices coming from her pussy could have satiated even a dying man's thirst. "FUCK!! YES, DADDY! LET ME CUM, PLEASE!" she yelled in frustrated anticipation. I sucked on her clit and rolled it around my tongue and she went rigid. Her body started vibrating. "Y-Y-Y-E-E-E-S-S-S-S!!" she stuttered as her orgasm exploded through her. Her hands were gripping the sides of the bench and I could have sworn I heard one of her perfectly manicured nails crack under the pressure.

I pulled back and leaned over her as she collapsed, still writhing in pleasure. She looked up at me in awe and wonder, deep pants escaping her mouth as she fought to catch her breath. "I told you," I reminded her. "As many as you want. You ready for my cock?"

"Who the fuck are you?" she asked, then quickly added, "Daddy. No one's ever made me cum that hard or fast."

"Well, it has been a while for you," I reminded her. "And you were masturbating earlier, so that could be why."

She spread her legs wide and smiled. "Yes, Daddy," she cooed with a finger between her lips. "I'm ready for your cock now. But slowly, please. I've never had one so big."

"Don't worry, baby girl," I reassured her as I positioned myself at her entrance, rubbing the head of my shaft against her dripping pussy.

She moaned in pleasure, then gasped, and her eyes went wide when the head entered her. She was spasming. "Oh, Daddy," she moaned. "You're so big!"

"Are you okay?" I asked, placing my hands to either side of her breasts, gripping the wood of the bench. She nodded. "More?" I asked. She nodded again. I pushed a few more slow inches in and she winced slightly, her torso coming up off the bench as she grabbed my arms for support.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed. "Wait, Daddy," she pleaded. "I need a minute." I paused and leaned down and kissed her cheek. She started slightly, then melted into my kisses as I trailed them down her neck and nibbled softly. She moaned as her hips rose slightly, pushing onto me a bit further. My lips arrived at her breasts and she arched her back, pushing one of her nipples into my waiting mouth. I suckled and rolled it around my mouth and she was whimpering slightly in pleasure.

"Mmmmhh, Daddy," she moaned. "You can go a bit deeper now." I did, slowly pushing a couple more inches and she whined and started panting. "Fuck, Daddy, I'm going to cum again!" she exclaimed, looking at me in awe. I twitched my cock a few times and she gripped my arms as she orgasmed again. "Oh, fuck, that's so fucking good, Daddy!!"

I grinned. "As many as you want," I reminded her again, in a whisper.

Her eyes went wide. "And you're not even close!?" she exclaimed, panting through her orgasm.

I shook my head. "You're so hot and wet that a lesser man would have exploded immediately upon entering your perfect pussy. Me, however," I shrugged. "Well, as I said, switch." I winked at her.

"More," she pleaded as she grabbed my ass and pulled. "More, please, Daddy."

I eased further into her, to the base, and when my balls touched her ass, I sighed in rapture. "God, Jessica, you feel so good," I told her. "Why anyone would want to break up with you, I'll never know."

"I don't care right now, Daddy," she growled. "Just fuck me, please. I need to feel your monster cock sliding in and out of me." I slid almost all the way out of her and she cried out in pleasure. As I slid back in she lost the ability to breathe. As I sheathed myself to the hilt again, she gasped, taking gulping breaths. "FUCK!" Her nails gripped my back and ground in slightly.

I smiled, knowing I was about to blow this bitch's mind. "Are you ready, baby girl?" I asked. "Are you ready for your Daddy to fuck you senseless?"

She was nodding as she pawed at my back. "Yes, Daddy," she pleaded. "Fuck your baby girl. Pound into me hard and fast. Fuck my little pussy until I can't walk."

I grinned and pulled completely out of her. She looked at me in confusion. "Roll over," I ordered. She smiled wickedly and turned over onto her stomach. As she did so, I grabbed the towel she was laying on earlier and folded it up. I placed the towel under her head as she lay with her legs to either side of the bench, feet on the floor. I lifted her legs up and placed them together on the bench, laying her fully on the bench on her stomach. She raised her torso up and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Raise your hips," I ordered. I straddled her body on the bench, my feet to either side, as she raised her ass in the air. I lined up my cock with her entrance and leaned over her. My left hand went to her upper back between her shoulder blades while my other hand went to the back of her neck. I pushed her upper body down, pressing her face into the towel as I thrust inside her once more.

"OH, FUCK!" she exclaimed into the towel. "OH-OH-AH-AH-YEAH!" she cried out in ecstasy as I began to pound into her. I pounded her relentlessly as she cried out into the towel over and over. My stamina never gave out as she orgasmed once, twice, three times. She was about to give out, though. Her body was shaking and her hips would occasionally fall slightly. I released her back and neck and grabbed her hips to hold her in place as I continued to fuck her relentlessly. Her pussy was so hot, so wet, and so fucking tight I almost exploded deep into her. But, I held back.

I stopped suddenly and pulled out of her. She collapsed onto the bench and went limp as she cried out for breath. "Are you okay, baby girl?" I asked through slight pants of my own.

She was gulping in shuddering breaths. "You're...a fucking...monster," she panted out.

"Had enough?" I asked, grinning as I sat back on the bench, still straddling it. She rolled over enough to glare at me. "Put your arms above your head," I ordered. "Force yourself to slow your breathing. You're an athlete so you should know this already."

She nodded. "Yes...Daddy," she panted out. I grinned. Eventually, her breathing took a more normal pace, albeit she still panted slightly. "Seriously, you haven't cum? Not even once?" she asked. "Daddy?" she amended.

I just shrugged. "I almost decided to just then. I could have on multiple occasions as well, though," I told her. "Especially every time you orgasmed. Your pussy is so tight and fucking sexy. Speaking of which, how many did you have?"

She laughed. "After the fifth one, I lost count," she answered. "It felt like one long orgasm slamming into me over and over." She grinned.

"That's fucking hot," I said, as my cock twitched.

"Speaking of which, while I'm done, I don't mind letting you cum wherever or however you want with me, Daddy," she said with a coquettish smile.

I waved her off. "That's not necessary," I told her.

"No, Daddy," she said, as she turned around, face inches from my cock. "I want you to cum," she said, as she looked up at me.