Deliciously Dominated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled down at her. "You're fucking beautiful, do you know that?" I told her.

She blushed deeply. "I do," she replied. "But it's nice to hear from someone who doesn't have an active interest in just fucking me. Thank you for that."

"You're welcome," I replied. "I really did mean everything I said, though."

She blushed deeper as her mouth enveloped the head of my cock. She suckled it slightly. "Mmmmm," she moaned and pulled back, licking her lips. "I taste delicious on you, Daddy," she said grinning. Then, she looked up at me. "I know you did, Kaden."

My eyes went wide. "So, you do know my name," I said with a smile, winking at her.

"Of course I do," she replied. "But I kind of like 'Daddy' better." She grinned. She started stroking me with both hands. "Now, Daddy, will you cum in my mouth?"

"God damn," I groaned. "Of course, baby girl. But be warned, it's going to be a lot." She shrugged as her mouth closed back over the first couple of inches of my shaft. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded. I started breathing faster and faster, panting. My hips were moving in time with her strokes and soon, I was tapping her on her head. I released a full pent-up load in her mouth and she had trouble keeping up as she tried to swallow it all.

She pulled back to cough and take a breath and got a face full of hot jizz. She was grinning like a happy little slut and I just had to get my phone and take a picture. She grinned and threw up her middle finger for this picture. I sent it off to Jules. We got dressed and, before leaving, she kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you, Daddy," she said. "I needed that."

I returned her kiss before replying, "You're welcome, baby girl. Remember, any time you need me, I'll be here. Just remember the rules."

"Yes, Daddy," she said with a wink and she yelped in surprise as I smacked her ass when she walked out the door.

I finished my rounds and locked up before leaving for the night. If Jules was okay with me sleeping with other women, I was going to have one hell of a time while at college.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

It had been a couple of weeks since my little rendezvous with Jessica and she had approached me three times since then, one of those times asking for Jules to tag along. She said having an audience made it that much hotter. We had experimented with ropes and various other restraints and Jessica had come to enjoy being a bratty little slave during our sessions.

It was during Thanksgiving break and she was being especially bratty so I tied her up facing the wall, gagged her with a ball gag, and slowly and deliberately fucked her thighs, just barely gliding my cock along her exposed pussy lips, never opening them to touch her clit. Jules helped me by holding my cock down on Jessica's front so it didn't graze her protruding clit. Twenty minutes of that and Jess was crying literal tears of frustration. Jules took off Jessica's ball gag. "Are you ready to behave, now, you little slut?" Jules had said. "Are you ready to be fucked by our Daddy?"

Jessica was nodding vigorously before the words ever left Jules' mouth. "Yes, Daddy!" she cried, looking at me over her shoulder as best she could. "I'll be a good girl! I promise! Please fuck me, Daddy!"

"Not yet," I ordered. She whined as fresh tears trickled down her face. I looked at Jules. "She's a little hairy, don't you think?"

Jules looked down at Jessica's hairy pussy and grinned. "Want me to take care of that little oversight, Daddy?" she asked me.

We both looked at Jessica. She was still tied up and facing the wall but could barely see us looking at her out of the corner of her eye. "YES! PLEASE!!" she begged. "Anything to get release!! Please, Julie! Shave my pussy so Daddy can fuck me into a coma!!" She was so wet that Jules didn't even need any shaving cream; just used her own juices to shave her pussy bald.

Jess came twice while Jules was shaving her. The poor girl was so worked up that she came again when the head of my cock barely touched her entrance. She was insatiable, though, and endured two more orgasms and a pounding from my cock for as long as she had endured the teasing earlier.

Afterward, we were laying in bed. Jules was on my right and Jessica was on my left. Jules liked to curl up into a ball when she slept so she was facing away from me with her cold ass against mine, as I was spooning with Jessica. I ran my fingers softly through the latter girl's hair and leaned in for a soft kiss against the back of her neck. She stiffened slightly. "What is it?" I asked in a soft whisper.

She rolled over to face me, never leaving the comfort of my arms. "Why did you do that?" she asked, confused.

I shrugged slightly. "You're still here," I said. "The rules still apply." She bit her bottom lip. "Speaking of which," I continued speaking softly so as not to disturb Jules. "Why are you still here? You're usually gone as soon as the session is over."

She shrugged at that. "To be honest, I don't know," she answered. "I have nowhere to be in the morning. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to go home for the weekend. All my girls are already gone so there's no reason to dart out of here like I usually do."

"Hmm," I pondered. "Makes sense, I guess."

"Will you kiss me again, Daddy?" she suddenly asked, looking vulnerable with her forehead creased and tears forming in her eyes. My eyes went wide as I looked at her.

"What's wrong, pet?" I asked, brushing away the tears that fell from her face.

"It's just..." she trailed off as she nuzzled further into me. "I guess I'm afraid, is all."

"Of what?" I asked.

"Being alone," she said in a hoarse whisper. "Every guy I've ever dated either couldn't handle my attitude, or used me for a good fuck, not that I ever complained, but when the newness wore off, they took off."

I thought she was going to continue speaking, and when she didn't, I kissed her. I kissed her long and passionately. Looking back, I probably shouldn't have, but there was no harm in it as far as I was concerned. I cared about her. Not like I cared about Jules, but I did care about her well-being. I couldn't not care about her. Jules had brought me other books about domination and the latest one stressed aftercare.

Aftercare, in layman's terms, is simply caring for the submissive both physically, mentally, and emotionally, further strengthening the bond between the Dominant and submissive. I had already tended to the chafing and slight burns Jessica had gotten from the ropes when she was tied up so it was time to care for her mentally and emotionally. I was still new to all of this so I didn't really know what to do, but figured I had to say something.

I kissed her softly on the top of her head and said, "I confess, I don't really know what to say. On the one hand, I'd love to be able to say that you'll never be alone if you stay with me." She looked up at me with wide, disbelieving eyes. "But that's not really a possibility, is it?"

She shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry, Daddy," she said. "I don't love you. I don't have those kinds of feelings for you and even if I did, I couldn't share you on a permanent basis. Because as much as I love being your sexy little slave girl, I would have to be your only little slave girl."

I nodded softly. "I had a feeling that's how you felt," I told her. "If I'm being honest, myself, I don't have those kinds of feelings for you, either. I care for you, in a 'wanting the best for you' kind of way, but as a full-time lover?" I shook my head. "I don't think I ever could."

She smiled wickedly up at me. "That doesn't mean we can't have fun with each other, though, does it?"

"Absofuckinglutely not!" I chuckled.

"MMmmm, sleeeeep," Jules muttered from behind me.

I sighed and smiled, holding Jessica closer to me. "You never have to be alone, though," I told her, resuming my soft whisper. "I'll always be here if you need me."

She kissed my chest as she sighed and snuggled up against me again. "Thank you, Daddy," she said, sounding content and grateful.