Deliciously Dominated Ch. 04

Story Info
Kaden meets a girl with a strange request.
14.9k words
4.78
4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Rebecca Sanders

In the second year of Law School, Jules and I had taken a sort of respite from each other. We still called and talked to each other daily but we just needed some time away from each other. We both got into the same school and had a few classes together but we sat apart from each other. It wasn't so much that we had started to drift apart as it was that we just needed a break. When you spend every waking moment together for three-plus years, you kinda start getting on each other's nerves.

That was what had led me to meet Rebecca Sanders. The only girl I ever fucked that was shorter than me. That seems a little crass, I know, but she was my only fuck buddy. The only girl I fucked on a long-term basis with no emotional attachments. Well, for her part anyway. By this time I came to the conclusion that it was incredibly difficult for me to bed someone long-term without getting emotionally attached.

Jess and Riley would come around from time to time to get their fix, often together more times than not. Those two, Jules and I both had a deep emotional attachment to. How convenient that they started dating soon after my first rendezvous with Riley. But, I digress.

Halfway through the first semester, I did something I almost never do. I ate lunch at the school cafeteria. I had come to loath crowds so I waited until the very last moment before they closed to go get my food. Slim pickings, I know, but I just wasn't in the mood to go anywhere or call for delivery.

I was sitting at a table in the far back corner of the room when she walked in. The first thought that went through my mind upon first seeing her was, The next thought that went through my brain was, She was about five foot two with jet-black hair, a barbie doll face, and deep, rich brown eyes. She was petite with large breasts and a narrow waist that curved out to accentuate her wide hips and big, round ass. A man could get lost for days in her ass crack and never mind it one bit. She had on a low-cut t-shirt that showed a hint of her cleavage and dark blue, skin-tight jeans that cut off mid-calf.

I watched, mesmerized, as she sauntered towards a table in the middle of the room. She stopped, suddenly, and looked over at me with one perfectly manicured eyebrow cocked. I smiled shyly and she blushed slightly before deciding to approach. "Um, mind if-if I sit here?" she asked as her blush deepened and she looked down slightly.

"Mmm, not at all," I replied after swallowing my mouth full of food. Her voice was light, slightly breathy, and had a meekness to it I found endearing. "I'm Kaden," I offered as she sat down next to me. There were four other chairs at this table but she chose the one right next to me? Odd.

"Um, Rebecca," she said. "But m-my friends just call me Becca."

"A genuine pleasure to meet you, Rebecca," I said with a warm smile before taking another bite.

Her blush deepened as she said, "You can call me Becca. I mean, if you want." She gave me a one-shouldered shrug as she curled a lock of silky black hair over one ear.

"Okay, Becca it is," I said, heart hammering. What was going on here? Is she normally this shy? Or is it because she wants to ask me something? Better to wait and see how this plays out. "So, how long have you been at school?" I asked so suddenly that she squeaked slightly. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

She sighed slightly. "I-It's okay," she replied, barely above a whisper. "I'm easily startled. This is my second year."

"Oh, cool," I said. "Mine, too. I haven't seen you in any of my classes. Not that I pay too much attention to other people anyway."

"Well," she fidgeted nervously. "We actually have three classes together."

"We do?" I asked, somewhat taken aback.

She nodded. "Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, and Criminal Procedure. Though I sit in the first row in the far right corner of each class. I doubt you'd notice me as you tend to sit far in the back."

"Well, now I feel like a douchebag," I told her, embarrassed.

Her eyes went wide as saucers. "No. I didn't...I mean..." she said, stuttering her protest.

I placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and she stiffened slightly. She looked at my hand with an expression of longing then tilted her head slightly as if to rub her cheek on my fingers before straightening once more. It didn't escape my notice. I looked into her eyes with a mixture of sadness and disappointment. Her eyes held a mixture of reservation and caution with what I thought might have been hesitation.

"You...um..." I started to say and she turned her head away in embarrassment. I gently removed my hand from her shoulder and cleared my throat. "You...haven't touched your food," I observed. "Tell you what. I'm going to go to the bathroom while you eat. I'm going to leave my tray here with this very delectable-looking mystery dessert on it that probably tastes like wet cardboard so you that know I'm coming back." She giggled shyly. I smiled down at her as she looked up at me. "Gather your nerves," I told her softly. "And we'll talk about whatever it is you'd like to talk about when I get back. Okay?"

She nodded as she took a deep breath. I got up and left the room. Looking back over my shoulder I saw her watching me leave with a nibble to her bottom lip. She quickly took a bite of her food when she saw me looking. I smiled to myself as I made my way to the men's room.

Finishing up, I ran into Jules on my way back to the cafeteria. "Hi, Daddy!" she exclaimed bubbly as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Hey, baby," I said with a warm smile. "Haven't seen you around in a couple days. You okay?"

"Of course!" she exclaimed. "I just miss you a bit, is all. Professor Johnson's class is kicking my ass. Who knew an Ethics class could be so demanding?"

"He is a bit rough around the edges," I said, chuckling.

"Tell me about it," she agreed with an exhausted sigh. "Anyway, what are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing as far as I know," I answered her. "Why? Did you need something?"

She nodded vigorously. "Dick," she said, simply.

I laughed. "Of course you do. Dinner as well? Or just a fuck and tuck?" She rolled her eyes. "Dinner it is, then. Pick you up at seven?"

"Make it six," she said with a mischievous grin. "I'm in the mood for as much as I can get tonight."

"Six it is, then," I confirmed, then kissed her softly. "Gotta run. Becca Sanders is waiting for me."

"Who?" she asked, confused.

"Follow me in but keep your distance," I told her. "I don't want to spook her. She's incredibly shy and building up to ask me something, but I don't want to presume, so..."

"Got it, Daddy," she said with a wink as she followed along. "Oh! Before I forget, Jess and Ri are coming in this weekend so don't make any plans, okay?"

I grinned. "Good," I said. "I miss them."

"And they miss you, Daddy," she said, then continued in a sultry tone as she grabbed my junk. "Particularly a certain part of your anatomy."

I laughed again as I walked through the door. Looking over at my table, Becca was in the middle of standing up when she saw me. She blushed again and with a nibble to her bottom lip, she sat back down. "About to lose your nerve?" I asked with a warm smile as I approached.

She nodded. "I'm...not so sure this was a good idea," she said, meekly.

I sat back down and stole a glance at the cafeteria door. Jules was nowhere to be seen. Focusing my attention back on the gorgeous brunette next to me I took hold of her hand and said, "Listen, I'm a decent judge of people's intentions. I know you want to ask me something and I can promise you that no matter what it is, I won't laugh at you or mock you in any way. I'm not so much of a dick that I shame people for what makes them feel good."

She was blushing profusely now with her head down so her hair partially covered her face. Her hand had a death-grip on mine. She started breathing heavily, working up her nerve. Then, she suddenly looked up at me and blurted out, "Willyoubemycuddlebuddy?" Tears of embarrassment threatened to spill over her eyelids.

I blinked. "I-I'm sorry," I stammered. "Would you repeat that?"

"My...cuddle buddy," she said, slower. "Th-there's this new trend popping up in California where people offer cuddles for payment. I mean, like just laying in bed, cuddling and nothing else. I can pay you."

I couldn't help it. I laughed. I scooted my chair closer to hers and put my arm around her as I stifled my laughter, entwining the fingers of my other hand in hers. "I'm sorry," I told her. "I'm truly not laughing at you. I just never expected anything like a cuddle buddy to be asked of me."

She looked at me with a bewildered expression. She didn't move away from me, though. She actually melted somewhat into my side. "What...uhhh...were you expecting?" she tentatively asked.

"I'd rather not say," I told her. "But it definitely wasn't anything like that!"

She still looked confused. Then, she did move away from me slightly as her eyes went wide in realization. She blushed so profusely she could have been mistaken for a raspberry. "Oh, my," she said placing her free hand to her chest. She started giggling uncontrollably. Her giggles soon turned into full on laughter. "Oh, my!" she said again. "I...didn't realize I might have come across as...insinuating...I mean...not that!"

"You'd be surprised how many girls do ask that of me," I stated dryly.

She looked at me and blinked in astonishment. "I...what??"

I shrugged. "Best save that conversation for when we're better acquainted, yeah?" I said, smiling sheepishly at her. "To answer your question, though, sure. I'll be your cuddle buddy. What exactly does that entail?"

"Um," she hesitated. "I'm not really sure to be honest. I crave the touch of another person, I guess." She melted back into me, then blushed as she continued. "It's nothing sexual, to my knowledge. At least, it never has been in the past. My older brother was always my cuddle buddy growing up. Is that weird?" she asked looking at me with a question.

"I wouldn't know, honestly," I said with a half shrug. "I was an only child."

"You poor thing," she said. There was no teasing or off-handedness about her comment. It seemed genuine.

"Hey, I made out okay," I said with a playful smile.

"I guess," she said with an unsure smile as she lay her head on my shoulder. "Anyway, as I said before, I crave human contact. A closeness, if you will. It's not just a desire. My body needs human contact. This might not be the right word for it but it's the best one I can describe; It's like an addiction for me." She blushed again.

"Hmm," I pondered. "Interesting. I mean, it's not like I haven't cuddled before. I cuddle after sex all the time." She looked up at me with wide eyes. "Don't worry," I said placatingly. "I'm not insinuating that I need to have sex to cuddle. Just that I've never just lay down with a person and just cuddled before."

She melted further into me as her head found my shoulder again and trembled slightly as she said, "If it makes a difference to you, you're doing an excellent job of it right now."

"Why, thank you," I said. "I try. So, the terms?"

She sighed in contentment. "Just be my cuddle buddy whenever I'm suffering from sensory deprivation," she answered.

"And how often does this sensory deprivation occur?" I asked, genuinely curious.

She shrugged half-heartedly. "A couple times a week at it's least frequent," she said.

"And at its most frequent?" I asked.

She hesitated before sighing in frustration. "Every, fucking, day," she said, then stiffened slightly as her blush intensified.

I chuckled. "Okay, so cuddles whenever and where ever you need them," I said, making sure I understood. "Boundaries?"

"Um," she hesitated, blushing again. "I'd prefer to set them each time we cuddle, if that's okay?"

"Sure," I said. "I have none, just so you know."

"Like, at all?" she asked.

It was my turn to hesitate. "Well, just so you understand, I'm a guy," I informed her. She looked up at me like I had just sprouted a third head. "There's a, um, certain part of my anatomy," I looked down at my crotch, "that's sure to let you know it's there whenever we're cuddling. Possibly."

"Oh," she simply said.

When she didn't add anything further, we just sat with me holding her in a comfortable, albeit a bit awkward, silence. I was running my hand up and down her opposite arm and she hummed in contentment as she sighed again. After a few moments, not even realizing what I was doing, I kissed her forehead. I stiffened slightly when I realized what I had done, but she didn't seem to care. "Sorry," I whispered. "Wasn't thinking."

She shrugged, then just as suddenly, pulled away from me and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, Kaden," she said, standing up. "I feel much better now."

"Already?" I asked with a mock pout.

She giggled. "Gotta get to class," she said, starting to walk away.

"Oh, before I forget," I said and she stopped to turn back to me. "I have plans tonight and this weekend."

She smiled warmly at me. "Thank you for letting me know," she replied. "I'll try not to interrupt your plans." She winked playfully at me and continued on her way.

"Coming out of your shell already?" I called out to her. She waved without looking back. I went to grab my tray, then laughed as I realized she had left hers as well. Oh, well. I took care of them and headed out to my own class. I'd have to tease her about it later.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"OHH, FUCK, DADDY!!" Jules screamed through her sixth orgasm as I pounded into her from behind. She was face down in my bed with only her ass sticking straight up in the air and her legs spread wide. She was so soft and warm and slick that I couldn't help myself. I exploded deep inside her. "FUCK, YES!!" she screamed as she came again when my cock twitched inside of her, spraying her womb with rope after rope of my jizz.

I collapsed on top off her, pinning her to the bed as I fought to catch my breath. Her knees had given out and her hips slammed into the mattress under my weight, my cock still buried deep inside of her. "I fucking...love you," I told her through labored breaths.

She grinned and gave me a labored giggle as she said, "I know." She reached back and playfully gave my ass a rhythmic series of soft slaps. I pulled out of her as I moved off of her back. "MMmmm," she moaned as my cock left her. "I miss this," she mock-whined. "Though I see why it's necessary."

I watched her get off of the bed and head to the bathroom. I heard her peeing through the open door and I just lay there. "Stay here tonight?" I asked.

She came back into the room and I marveled at her naked, nubile beauty. She gave me a predatory grin as she stalked toward the bed and climbed up and over to me with the grace of a panther stalking its prey. I didn't notice the hand towel in her hand until she had it wrapped around my shrinking dick. She began to clean me off as she responded. "I would love to, Daddy," she said. Her tone was suddenly disappointed. "Believe me, I would. But if I did, I'd never leave."

"Not even if I ordered you to?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow.

She was shaking her head before the last word ever passed my lips. "No," she said. "I'd suffer whatever punishment you dished out, no matter how bad, but I would never leave again."

I smiled down at her as she threw the towel at the bathroom door and lay her cheek on my chest, looking up at me, her brow furrowed slightly. "And that's one of the many reasons I love you," I told her. "You don't lie to me no matter what."

"Never," she whispered. Then, a playful twinkle danced in her eyes. "Oh, I'll connive and plot and scheme for what I think is best for you," she giggled. "But I'll never lie to you."

I laughed. "Good girl," I said and patted her bare ass.

She placed her hands together, palm down with her fingers overlapping each other, on my chest and tilted her head to rest her chin on her hands. "So," she said, mischeviously. "What's the news on Rebecca?"

I smiled down at her as I interlaced my fingers behind my head. "That," I told her, "is a very interesting question."

"Oh?" she said, her eyes brightening. "Do tell."

"Would you believe she just wants to cuddle?" I told her.

Her eyebrows rose a fraction. "Really?" she said, sounding intrigued. "Go on."

"That's really all there is to it," I told her. "She wants a permanent cuddle buddy who's at her beck and call. Said she craves human contact. She said it's almost like an addiction."

Her brows rose again. "And you agreed?" she asked.

"Don't sound so surprised," I told her with a grin. "Have you seen her? If she was six inches taller she could grace the cover of Vogue, or Maxim, and take the modeling world by storm if she wanted to. Hell, even as she is now she gives the Kardashians a run for their money!"

She chuckled. "Good thing I'm comfortable with our relationship," she teased. "Otherwise, I might feel a bit threatened."

I smirked as I reached down and pinched her ass. She yelped and rose off my chest to rub the spot. "You have nothing to worry about, my love," I told her, as I rose to kiss her.

She returned my kiss and smiled as I lay back down. "I know, Daddy," she said. "I'm curious, though. Why you?"

I shrugged. "Didn't get around to asking that, yet," I said. "I just held her there in the cafeteria and we went over the terms and conditions of the verbal contract until we had to get to our next class. It's interesting, though, because before she sat down, and before I put my arm around her, she was so shy. Skittish, even, like a gazelle sensing a lion about to attack."

"Ohh, interesting analogy," she grinned.

"But when she got up to go to class," I continued, "you would have thought she was just any other girl around campus. Even gave me a snarky wave over her shoulder as she went through the door."

"Hmm," Jules said. "That is interesting."

"She even left her tray there next to mine," I told her.

Her eyes widened a fraction. "Let me guess, you took care of it for her?"

"Well, of course," I said with slight scoff. "But more because it's the right thing to do than just simply for her."

"Ohhh, Daddy," she teased. "Are you becoming a little?"

"Uh, fucking not!" I said, grinning.

She laughed. "So, when are you going to see her next?"

"No clue," I replied. "She said only when she needed me. At the very least, twice a week."

"Hmm," she pondered again.

"She said something I've never heard of before," I told her, remembering. "She said something about 'Sensory Deprivation'? Ever heard of that?"

"Yes. But that doesn't sound like what she's dealing with," Jules said. "Sensory Deprivation is most often a voluntary act of depriving yourself of the availability of the senses."

"How?" I asked.

"There are special tanks that are used in sensory deprivation," Jules instructed. "But the easiest way is to just float in water with all but your face immersed for as long as you want. The water plugs your ears so you can't hear. Your eyes are closed so you can't see. Nothing is in your mouth so that takes care of taste. As long as there's not an overpowering odor in the air, you likely won't be able to smell anything."

"What about touch?" I asked when she paused.

She shrugged. "All you really feel is the water touching your skin. That's not something that is overly powerful. People go through Sensory Deprivation Therapy often times to just simply reduce stress."

"So, that's not what Becca is dealing with?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I don't think so. I'll have to do some research. You said she told you she craved your touch? Like, she's addicted to it?" she asked.