Deliciously Dominated Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should have woken me up," I told her.

She looked meekly at me. "Punishment?" she asked.

"Definitely," I told her, then sighed as I looked at Becca, who was looking at me wide-eyed. "Although maybe not as bad as it would have been under other circumstances."

Jules gave me a nervous giggle. "Thank you, Daddy," she said. My punishments weren't anything to scoff at. Harsh though they might be, they were never anything that would cause bodily harm, yet they were creative enough for the girls to be scared of them.

"I...don't understand," Becca said.

"I'll explain later," I told her with a soft smile. "So, what Riley said was true, then?"

She nodded. "I just couldn't stop thinking about it," she explained. "I know what she said in the texts but I had to make sure, so, I texted you this morning to see if I could meet her today. You, or rather, she, said that I could come over for breakfast if I wanted, as she was already here."

"And here she is," Riley said, bubbly as ever.

"Oh, and, good job in the shower, Master," Jess said, dryly, looking at me. "We all heard that, by the way."

It was my turn to blush as I looked at Becca. Then, I looked at Riley. "Punishment," I said.

"What!? Why!?" she said with a whine.

"Because you didn't stop me knowing we had company," I told her.

"She can't help it, Master," Jess came to her defense. "She is the ultimate slut."

I looked over at Becca who was blushing as well. "When have I ever been able to say no to you, Daddy?" Riley said, still whining but pleading as well.

I sighed as I looked over at her. "Fine, reduced punishment, then," I told her.

"But-" she started to say but I cut her off.

"You still should have at least told me we had company," I told her and she shut up, accepting her rebuke.

I looked at Jess. "Hat trick?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow.

Jess shook her head. "No, Master," she said batting her eyelashes at me. "I've been a perfect angel."

I laughed. "I ought to punish you for that lie alone!" I exclaimed.

She grinned, knowing I was joking. "Um," Becca spoke up. "Can I ask...about...you know," she said, gesturing to Jessica and Riley.

"The psycho bitches?" Jules said with a grin.

"Hey, now!" Riley said. "I take offense to that! I'm not a bitch! Well, not anymore."

"Yeah, you are a psycho though, that's for sure," chuckled Jess.

Riley went to her and pinched her ass, hard. Jess yelped. "That makes you the bitch!" Ri said, grinning.

"Ladies," I cut in and they all stopped their banter. "I believe our guest had a question?" I motioned to Becca, who had an amused smile on her face. "Any one of you like to answer it?"

"That's more of a story than an answer," Jess said, still rubbing her ass where Riley pinched her.

"Food's getting cold," Jules said. "Why don't I tell the story while we all eat?"

I nodded and took up my fork. "Uh, Riley?" I said, looking at the gorgeous strawberry blonde. "Would you get me a glass of OJ?"

"Sure, Daddy," she said as she moved to the cabinet. "Anyone else?"

There were nods all around as I looked at Jules. "PG version, if you please," I told her.

"Aww, but the adult version is so much more fun," Jess whined playfully.

"I don't think it's a good idea for us to be horny out of our minds by the time the story is done," Jules said. "Daddy's right."

"I don't know," Riley said with a playful glance Becca's way. "Could be fun."

Becca blushed and looked down at her food. She had a slight upturn to the corner of her lips, though. "Ri," I said with a warning glance.

"What?" she said defensively. "I'm just saying."

"Are you trying to run her off?" Jess said with heat in her tone, which surprised me. Jess was always the indifferent one, if not outright rude to people.

I reached over and took Becca's hand in mine. "Just ignore them," I told her with a wink. "Well, the best you can anyway." She smiled shyly at me and nodded.

"Aren't you going to sit?" Becca asked.

I shook my head but it was Jules who answered. "Not enough bar stools and he would never make us stand anyway. He's the perfect gentleman." She beamed at me. "Now, to how we all got together..."

Jules went on to tell the story of how we met and how Jess and Ri came into the picture with the other two interjecting every now and then to add details they thought were important. She even told the story of my introduction to the cheer squad, half of which I ended up fucking in some sort of weird cheer orgy. Becca looked wide-eyed at me at that one. I shrugged, red-faced.

"So after graduation, Daddy and Jules went to law school six hours away," Riley said. "And here we all are."

"Four hours," Jess corrected.

Becca was deep in thought, processing it all. "So, you two stayed in Dallas while Kaden and Julie came to Houston?"

Jess shrugged. "I'm still in school in Dallas," she explained. "Doctor O'Toole isn't going to happen if I keep running all over the country following Master."

"Oh, it's going to fucking happen," I chimed in. "If not, your parents will have to get in line to kick your ass."

"Master," she said, blushing in embarrassment. "I'm doing very well this year. My GPA is rising steadily."

"Oh?" I said. "What's it at now?"

She fidgeted slightly but Riley answered for her. "Three point six-nine," she said proudly as she cupped Jess's cheek.

That gesture of affection wasn't lost on Becca and she looked at me. I gave her a look that said to be patient. I approached and kissed Jess softly on the lips as she blushed from the attention. "I'm proud of you, little one," I told her.

She beamed at me. "Thank you, Master," she said as she took the last bite of her food.

"So, we went to Houston while Riley and Jessica stayed in Dallas," Jules went on to explain. "They were already very close since the lingerie party incident." She smiled fondly at Riley. "So, they started dating."

Riley wrapped her arms around Jess and kissed her. Jess returned the kiss and when they broke away from each other, Becca was looking thoroughly confused. "What is it?" Jess asked her.

She took a minute to process before saying, "So, you two are dating." They nodded. "And you're with him." They nodded again. "How...does that work, exactly?"

"To be honest, we're not sure ourselves," Jess said.

Riley was nodding. "It just somehow does."

Becca looked at me. "Don't get me to lying," I told her with a chuckle. "I'm still, to this day, flabbergasted that Jules chose me over all the other hot guys in school."

"Daddy!" Jules admonished with wide eyes.

"What? You thought I was going to say something about you pimping me out?" I told her with a grin.

"DADDY!!" she shrieked, going pink to her roots.

Jess, Ri and I laughed while Becca smiled at our teases. "I couldn't ask for a better, more loving group of girls to be at my side, though," I said proudly.

"And...me?" Becca asked.

I shrugged. "Sure," I said. "If that's what you want."

She shrugged, blushed again and said in hesitant whisper. "I just...want your cock." She nibbled nervously on her bottom lip.

"Here-here," Jess said with a sultry grin.

"Don't we all," Riley chimed in.

Jules reached out and squeezed Becca's arm softly. "We know the feeling." Becca smiled at her.

"Hey," I said in mock frustration. "I'm not just some piece of meat for you to..." I cut off as they all looked at me with various expressions of humor on their faces. "Okay, yeah, that's fair."

"We love you for other things as well, Master," Jess said.

"But your cock is divine," Riley said, grinning.

Jules looked at Becca again. "With, or without us?" she asked. One of the things I loved about Jules is she could be so open about anything. There was no judgement in her tone or demeanor as she looked at Becca. Only acceptance.

Becca looked unsure. "I've never swung that way," she said. "I suppose it'd be okay if you were there, but I just..."

"No lesbianism directed toward you, got it," Riley said.

"I wouldn't so much consider myself a lesbian, or even bi," Jules said. "I just love sex, no matter who it's with. The fact that it's with people I love is a bonus."

"Pan," Becca said.

"Huh?" Jules asked.

"Pansexual," Becca explained.

"Oh, yeah," Jules said. "Exactly. And you?"

"One hundred percent hetero," Becca said.

Becca looked at me curiously, while the other three had knowing smirks on their faces. "Uh, yeah, hetero for me as well," I said. "Not that there's anything wrong with that, per se. I just don't have any inclinations of homosexuality with my own gender."

"'With my own gender,' he says," Riley said, giggling.

"Did you just assume my gender?" Jules teased.

They all laughed at my expense. Even Becca chuckled. "So you're a bit of a voyeur?" Jess asked Becca.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Becca asked, confused.

"Well, you said you supposed it would be okay if we were there," Jess explained. "Does that mean you like to be watched, or that we could join in as long as we didn't touch you?"

Becca's eyes went wide as she thought about that. "Maybe, maybe it would be best if you weren't there after all," she said blushing again.

She started shaking as if she was cold. I was by her side in an instant and she curled her arms around my waist. It took a minute for the shaking to subside and Jess asked, "Are you okay?"

Becca just nodded. "Sensory deprivation," she said, explaining.

"Speaking of that," Jules said. "I've been doing some research on that, Becca. Can I call you Becca?" Becca nodded. "Thanks. So, I've been doing so research on that and I don't think that what you're suffering from is sensory deprivation."

"What do you mean?" Becca asked.

"Well," Jules said, "sensory deprivation is when a person purposely interjects themselves in an environment that deprives them of all interactions with the senses. Most do it to relieve stress and some people even get off on it."

"Really?" Jess said.

"I may have to try that," Riley said with a mischievous grin.

"Ladies," I chided them, cutting in, and they quieted.

"At any rate," Jules continued. "I think that what you have is a form of Touch Starvation."

"What's that?" Becca asked, intrigued as she continued to hold onto me.

"LMGT," Jules said, taking out her phone. "WebMD says, and I quote, 'Touch starvation is a condition that happens when you don't get as much physical touch as you're used to -- or any at all. You crave contact but can't interact with others for some reason. It's also known as touch deprivation or skin hunger.'"

"So that's why you're so much more open after we cuddle," I said in realization.

"Touch starvation," Becca mumbled absently.

I stroked her hair softly and she looked up at me. "Now you know for sure," I told her.

She nodded, then looked at Jules. "Do you think I should go to the doctor about it?"

Jules shrugged but it was Jess who answered. "It couldn't hurt. Though I don't know what they'd be able to prescribe for treatment other than what you're doing now. They might refer you to a shrink but, honestly, the only thing I think they would be able to do is help you answer the question of why."

Becca pondered this for a few moments. Then, without hesitation, she stood up on the foot rests of her barstool, wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. I chuckled. "Needing a little bit of therapy, eh?" I asked. She nodded into my neck. "Okay," I said and moved to the living area. I sat down in my chair and she straddled me as she held me close.

"Okay girls," Jules said. "Jess, shower while Riley and I clean the kitchen. We've got a long day ahead of us."

"But, it's Saturday," Riley mock-whined as Jess moved to obey.

"We can rest tomorrow," Jules said. "I want to go shopping and I booked a sightseeing tour for us all."

While they talked, Becca's hands traveled up and down my shoulders. Her face was still in the crook of my neck and I felt it heat up. That was the only warning I got as her hands trailed down my chest, slipped inside my shorts, and grasped my cock. My breath hitched. "Now?" I whispered breathily in her ear. She nodded. "Do you want me to have one of the girls bring a blanket for privacy?"

She leaned back and stroked me softly as she bit her bottom lip. She stole a glance over her shoulder to see Jules and Ri still talking, seemingly not paying attention to us. I could see her heart was hammering in her chest and she shook her head slightly. She tugged on my shaft, trying to pull it out of my pants as she got off of me and knelt on the floor. I lifted my hips so she could pull my shorts down slightly and moaned softly as her mouth enveloped the head of my cock. She was warm, wet, and the things her tongue were doing to me had me instantly hard as her hands stroked up and down my shaft.

I looked up to see Jules and Riley staring at Becca. I mouthed to them to keep talking, to ignore us, and they did, but their eyes never left Becca. Becca stood and pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles before stepping out of them and straddling me. She looked down at me with lust in her chocolate-brown eyes as she took my cock in one hand and guided me to her entrance. I felt the coarseness of her pubic hair before an intense heat rolled over the head of my cock. I groaned loudly as I entered her.

"Ohhhh, Kaden!!" she moaned loudly as she arched her back and slowly sank down, down, until I was a little more than halfway in. Then, she stopped and looked down at me. She let out an adorable little whimper as she said, "That's as far as I can go."

I nodded. "You're in control, then," I told her. "Take it at your own pace."

She nodded and began to glide up and down on my dick. Her pussy was on fire around me. It was soft as silk with just the right amount of tightness and wetness to make gliding into her smoother than anything I've ever felt. "Oh, Kaden, this feels sooo good," she said as she started moving faster. She ran her hands up her stomach and with one motion, ripped her shirt and bra off over her head, tossing them to the ground.

"Fuuuck," I groaned as her beautifully large breasts spilled out in front of my face. I cupped her right breast and my mouth latched onto the nipple, swirling it around my tongue as my hand found her left breast and squeezed, finding and pinching the nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh!" she cried out, arching her back, thrusting her breasts into my face as she continued to spear her pussy with my cock. "Ohh...Mmmm...yeah..." she moaned as her hands laced together around the back of my neck and she pulled back to arms length. She paused with me as deep inside her as her pussy allowed and, using my neck for leverage, started gyrating her hips in a circle like a stripper as she looked deeply into my eyes. She never broke contact with my eyes as her breathing quickened. Her moaning increased as she said, "Oh, Kaden, Mmmm, I...have an IUD...will you...oh god...cum with me? I want to feel...ahhhhh...your cum...painting the walls of my pussy...yeahhhh...like the...Sistine Chapel!"

"FUUCK!!" I exclaimed, my own moans rising to a fevered pitch. "Let me know...when, baby."

"Ohhh...ohhh...yeah..." she moaned loudly as her pace quickened. I felt her pussy spasming around me and I knew she was close. I allowed myself to get to the brink, my balls tingling and my abdomen tightening in anticipation. "OH, GOD, NOW, KADEN, NOWWWAHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed as she came and I roared as I joined her in blissful orgasm. Her pussy was locked around my shaft as it bucked inside her, stream after stream of my cum coating her insides like waves crashing against the shoreline.

After what seemed like an eternity later, she collapsed against me. Her head was back into the crook of my neck and her arms grasped me tightly, as if she would float away if she let go. Her pussy was still spasming around my cock, little aftershocks rocketing through both of us as we tried to catch our breaths. "Fuck," I panted. "That was...amazing!"

She giggled breathlessly. "Ready...for round...two?" she said with a grin as she leaned back and looked at me, still panting.

"Seriously??" I exclaimed.

I heard three other voices echo my question in unison. "Seriously!?"

I looked over her shoulder to see three sets of eyes wide as saucers and three mouths dropped open in shock. "Close your mouths, ladies," I said with a grin and Becca blushed profusely.

"Fuck," Jess said from the bedroom doorway. "I gotta take a cold shower now."

"I'll join you," Riley said, moving her way.

"Count me..." Jules started to say as she went to join them.

"Julie?" Becca said, interrupting her, and everyone froze. She looked at me with a nibble to her bottom lip, her eyes darting rapidly side to side between mine. I nodded softly with a smile. "Stay?" Becca asked, still looking at me.

"Um," Jules hesitated. "Yeah, sure," she agreed, coming over to stand behind Becca. Jess and Riley moved into the bedroom and shortly, moaning could be heard coming from that direction. "Um, what would you like me to do?" Jules asked Becca uncertainly.

Becca suddenly smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat. "Ride his cock while I sit on his face?" she meekly asked, blushing furiously.

My eyebrows shot into my hairline. "Oh, wow," I said, grinning like an idiot.

Jules handed Becca a kitchen towel before slowly stripping down to her bare skin. She looked gorgeous in all her naked glory. I picked Becca up with my hands around her ass and she giggled. I let her down and lay down on the floor. Jules was grinning at me and Becca excitedly as she went to straddle me in the cowgirl. Becca stopped her though. "Turn around, if you don't mind," Becca instructed Jules.

"O-okay," Jules said, hesitant but she complied.

I grabbed Jules by the hips as she sank down on my hardened shaft. "Ohhh, yeah," I moaned. "I'll never get over how fucking sexy your pussy is, Jules."

"Mmmm," Jules moaned right back. "Thank you, Daddy."

Becca smiled embarrassedly down at the both of us before standing over my face, facing away from Jules. As she lowered herself onto my face, she moaned as my mouth opened and my tongue darted out to taste her. "Ohhh, yes, Kaden," she groaned as her hands came down and dug in my hair.

Jules started slowly rising and falling on my cock as Becca released my head and leaned back. I could see straight up her body now as I tongue fucked her gorgeous pussy, nipples sticking out over her mounds of flesh like a tower in the distance over a dune of sand. She was breathing heavily and moaning as she rested against Jules' back, chest heaving.

Jules, for her part, leaned back against Becca as she stopped bouncing up and down and started gyrating her hips in a slow circle. "Can I touch you?" I heard Jules whisper to Becca. I saw Becca nod slowly. She had her head leaned back and her eyes closed as her head rested on Jules' shoulder. I saw Jules' hands come back over her shoulder, snaking down Becca's shoulders and play with the gorgeous brunette's breasts. I moved my hands up to play with Jules' breasts, alternating between pinching and rolling her nipples between my fingers and squeezing them softly.

Becca suddenly arched her back as Jules' fingers pinched and played with her nipples. Becca's hips started moving back and forth on my chin, my nose hitting the top of her mound. I just stuck my tongue out and let her ride it with her pussy. I heard her cry out and felt her juices cover my face and flow into my mouth as she came.

Jules hit her peak at the same time as I felt her pussy clench my cock like a vise. "Oh, fuck, Daddy!" she exclaimed as her orgasm flowed through her.

When the girls' orgasms subsided, they both stood up on shaky legs. They turned to face each other and Becca's face was beet red in embarrassment and orgasmic high. Jules was grinning at her as she trailed a hand down her cheek. Without a word, Jules grabbed Becca's hand and led her to the bathroom to clean up.