Deliciously Naked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop complaining," Elizabeth said. "You're young, healthy and flexible. You should be able to handle some tight bondage. Lexi, she's being a brat. Would you smack her bottom for me?"

Lexi raised her hand and gave me three sharp smacks on my bare bottom.

"Ouch!" I cried out again. "That hurt!"

"You're our prisoner now," Lexi said playfully. "I've never had a beautiful girl as my prisoner before. This could be a lot of fun for me.

Suddenly, Lexi's mouth was on mine again. It quickly became obvious that Lexi liked to kiss. It was one of the first things she did once she had me helpless and she did it passionately.

Being kissed while bound was far sexier than being kissed while my hands were free. My feelings of helplessness made the experience far more intense and stimulating. I moaned as Lexi's tongue crept into my mouth once again. My entire body tingled, and my heart pounded in my chest like a crazy thing.

"You look so tempting, all tied up and helpless," Lexi said after she broke from our kiss and took my stiff nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. I felt my blood surge as her clever fingers stroked and rolled my sensitive nips. "There are so many things I wanna do to you."

I couldn't touch Lexi, but she touched me everywhere. Standing naked with my arms tied behind my back while Lexi was fully clothed and free to toy with my naked body at her leisure made me feel more exposed and vulnerable than at any point of my life. I was tingly with anticipation, eager to see what Lexi would do to me next.

Before attending to my pussy again, Lexi laid one hand on my abdomen and delicately stroked it. I enjoyed the sensation of her touching me there, although what I really wanted was for her hand to travel lower and to work some magic on my swollen clit.

"You're so firm and so toned," Lexi purred as she ran her hands across my abdomen and then down to my firm thighs, bypassing my shaved loins completely.

"Aaaahhhh, aaahhh, aaahhh," I gasped inarticulately as Lexi's hands excited nerve endings all over my body, but made no effort to finger me to orgasm. She squeezed my buttocks, pulled my ass cheeks wide apart and gently stroked the delicate flesh of my anus, kissed the sides of my neck, smoothed her hands up and down my calves and thighs and even examined the soles of my feet.

I spread my legs wider and wider, hoping that Lexi would take the hint and thrust her fingers deep inside my vagina, but she refused to take hints from me. My eyes widened and I gasped when she finally began to stroke my bare pubes. The soft fold of my pubic lips rapidly became moist with my juices and like one of the characters in my stories, I said, "May I cum, Lexi?"

Since I was acting like a submissive character from one of my stories, I suppose I should have anticipated Lexi would act like one of the dominant characters from one of my stories.

"No, you may not," Lexi said imperiously. Her fingers impaled my sex and probed around my moist interior, however, she sadistically pulled her fingers out a few seconds before I was able to reach climax.

I gasped and strained against the ropes that constrained my arms. It was an intimate sort of suffering to be driven so close to a potent orgasm and then to have my orgasm snatched away.

"You're being mean!" I complained to Lexi, and I gave her a pouting look.

"Of course, I am," Lexi admitted. "You have a deep desire for utter submission and humiliation. And I've agreed to help you experience those things."

I didn't like to admit to my sexual desires out loud, so I just bit my lip and said nothing in response to Lexi's statement. Then Lexi held up her hand. Two or three of her fingers were glistening with copious amounts of my sexual juices and she ordered me to lick her fingers clean.

It was incredibly kinky and humiliating, but I licked my libidinous juices off her fingers. Perhaps I licked them off a little too eagerly. I had meant to act petulant and oppressed, but I was so amped up on sexual energies I forgot myself for a moment.

"Now, lick between my fingers," Lexi ordered and then I realized that Elizabeth had been video-recording the entire interaction between Lexi and me on her phone.

"Lizzie, what are you going to do with that video?" I asked tremulously.

"I dunno," Elizabeth replied. "Maybe I'll take some screen grabs and turn them into my screen saver. Or maybe I'll email the video to all the girls on the cheerleading squad. Or maybe I'll email it to Ms. Streng. I'm pretty sure that she's gay. I think she'd enjoy a video like this. Or maybe I'll do nothing with it. I have a lot of options open to me."

I licked away my juices from the areas between Lexi's fingers and in between licks I pleaded with Elizabeth not to share that video with anyone. It would be far more humiliation than I could bear if that video ever got out.

"I'll think about it," Elizabeth said, sounding blasé about it. "It's an adorable video. You should see the look on your face when Lexi refuses to give you an orgasm. The look of disappointment and sexual suffering on your face is so yummy!"

I groaned, and Elizabeth made a video recording of that too. Elizabeth wasn't too bright when it came to American history or English literature, however, she was a frigging genius when it came to analyzing my masochistic sexual needs and orchestrating scenes that plunged me deep into the objectification, helplessness, humiliation and abuse that I secretly craved.

I blushed hotly and continued to worry about who might see that pornographic video of me getting fingered and licking my own sexual juices from Lexi's hand. And then Elizabeth unzipped her jeans and stepped out of them. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down.

When she was naked from the waist down, she sat on a leather upholstered ottoman and sternly ordered, "Scarlett, pleasure me."

Elizabeth's voice was suddenly heavy with authority. It was the sort of voice that was accustomed to giving commands and having them obeyed. Without thinking, I dropped to my knees and awkwardly crawled over to my friend. The hardwood floor was rough on my knees, and I couldn't use my hands to assist me as my arms were cruelly bound behind my back, but when I heard that rich, commanding voice give me an order, it seemed that I was compelled to obey, no matter how difficult or awkward the task.

When I reached Elizabeth, I lowered my head into her lap and nuzzled her pink, swollen pubic lips with my face before gently brushing my tongue across them. I licked at the swollen folds of Elizabeth's beautiful vulva and Elizabeth moaned.

I heard the floorboards creak behind me and then it occurred to me that Lexi was watching me as I licked my friend's pussy. I was submissively on my knees, naked with my face deep in Elizabeth's crotch, getting her juices on my tongue, my lips and even on my chin. From now on, every time Lexi saw me, she would remember how I was ordered to crawl across the room on my knees and lick pussy while my arms were tied painfully behind my back. It was very humbling to think about, and I knew it would change my relationship with Lexi forever.

I worked my tongue diligently into Elizabeth's moist, pink slit, but at some point, I came up for air and I looked over at Lexi. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment as I realized Lexi had been filming me as I probed Elizabeth's pussy with my tongue. Embarrassing, pornographic videos of me seemed to be multiplying. How many mortifying videos would there be of me by the time the school year ended? There was nothing I could do to stop Lexi, so I just went back to licking Elizabeth's glistening pubic lips.

"Aaahhh," Elizabeth moaned. And then her moans became louder, and her thighs trembled as I licked the pink hood away from her swollen clitoris. Before long, her moans became piercing cries and then her hips rose abruptly off the ottoman, and she stiffened.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried. She panted uncontrollably as she rode her powerful orgasm to the end. It seemed to take forever for the panting and the writhing to stop and then she went limp and reclined on the ottoman, utterly relaxed, savoring the post orgasmic bliss.

"Oh, damn!" Lexi exclaimed from somewhere behind me. She sounded deeply impressed with the intensity of Elizabeth's orgasm.

"Please tell me that felt as awesome as it looked."

Elizabeth continued to lie stretched out boneless across the ottoman and replied dreamily, "There are no words in the English language to describe how awesome that felt."

Lexi's eyes went wide open, and her mouth made an 'O' before she closed it. She seemed to be fascinated by my demonstration of what I could do with my tongue and her demeanor utterly changed. Before she had been all playful arrogance, now she seemed to be awestruck. There was a long, extended silence as Lexi processed this new and gripping information and then she finally said, "I want her to do me next."

"Of course," Elizabeth replied languidly. Then she sat up and said, "Lexi, take your clothes off. Scarlett, be a dear and go work your tongue in Lexi's pussy.

Lexi eagerly shed her clothes and I was ordered to crawl over to her. Once again, the hardwood floor was rough on my knees, however, I savored the feelings of being forced to do something that was difficult and demeaning. I wanted to feel like some sort of naked and abused slave-girl and Lexi and Elizabeth were helping to fulfill that fantasy for me.

She gasped, and I knew Lexi was pleased with the things I was doing to the pink petals of her sex. I worked my tongue diligently between her legs, tasting her juices as I licked every inch of her pink slit, from the bottom to the top. She squirmed her hips in a shameless, wanton manner when my tongue slid over her hard clit, and she made some adorable vowel sounds. I decided to focus all my attention there and Lexi moaned prettily and bucked her hips towards my face. She seemed to be urging me to lick harder or possibly even to take her clit into my mouth, so I tried each approach one after the other. I got my most dramatic results from taking Lexi's pink, swollen clit into my mouth and sucking on it, so I decided to stick with that.

"Ohhhhhh, Gaaawwwwd!" Lexi exclaimed mindlessly as her thighs trembled and her breathing became intensely labored. "Oh, Scarlett!"

There was a lot of excited panting, and Lexi's skin became feverishly hot as she clamped her thighs around my skull and demanded that I not stop what I was doing. I obediently continued to suck on her hard clit and then felt a remarkable sense of satisfaction as Lexi let out several impassioned screams when the orgasm finally hit.

I spent most of that day on my knees. My friends ordered me around like I was their slave and I licked them to five or six orgasms each. We took breaks for food and water and showers when we became unbearably sweaty, but I spent most of the day with my face in between Lexi and Elizabeth's thighs.

It became obvious that day that my relationship with Lexi and Elizabeth had changed dramatically. I used to be treated as if I were their equal and deserving of the same privileges as them. On that day I was sexually stimulated and frustrated until my clit ached with an urgent throbbing, but Lexi and Elizabeth refused to provide me with any sexual relief.

"The girls in your stories are made to suffer. They provide their mistresses with lots and lots of orgasms, while they themselves get none. You need to experience that."

* * *

I woke up the next morning in a tangle of arms and legs and torsos. Elizabeth, Lexi and I had all fallen asleep in the same bed and when I woke up the next morning, I was sort of pinned underneath both of them. I had spent most of my life sleeping alone, so I was unaccustomed to being trapped underneath warm bodies first thing in the morning. Also, my bladder was full, and I couldn't make my way to the toilet until I got disentangled from all those arms and legs and whatnot that were weighing me down.

"I have to pee!" I complained and in response, Elizabeth made a barely audible grunting noise. Lexi mumbled something that sounded vaguely like "shut up, more sleep." My bladder was still full, so I changed tactics slightly and yelled out, "Let me out of this bed, or I'm gonna pee right here!"

That got a productive response. Both women stirred from their slumber and pulled back enough that I was able to scooch my butt off the bed and make my way to the bathroom. The cabin was eerily quiet as I padded barefoot down the hall, and I crept silently, trying to give Elizabeth and Lexi the option of falling back asleep if they wanted.

After I was done peeing, I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. There was a coffee maker in there and I was betting that if I brewed a pot, the smell of fresh brewed coffee in the air would be enough to entice my friends to get out of bed.

I scooped coffee into the filter, poured water into the top and programmed the machine to get it started. It was an unfamiliar machine, and I was so focused on figuring out how to use it properly, I didn't even notice when someone entered the kitchen and crept up behind me.

I opened several kitchen cabinets looking for coffee mugs, but all I could find were plates and bowls. Then, from near my left ear, I heard a voice say, "Try looking in the cabinet above the sink."

"Gaaahhhh!" I screamed and twisted around violently before backing away. I got a quick look at the woman who spoke. I didn't recognize her, but she was about five inches taller than me and about five or six years older than me. She was wearing a grey t-shirt and faded blue jeans.

Exposing my naked body in front of a total stranger made me feel mortified and vulnerable. I could feel myself blushing from head to toe and my hands went to cover my breasts and my shaved pubes.

I tried to get my feelings of panic under control. My heart was pounding a million miles a minute and I could feel the heat of my embarrassment coming off me in waves. Of course, for me, humiliation acts like an aphrodisiac. I felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex, which only made me feel more embarrassed and vulnerable.

The mystery woman smiled disarmingly and said, "Wow, you spook easily. You're not going to have a heart attack, are you?"

I was still embarrassed to be naked in front of a fully-clothed stranger, but eventually my feelings of panic subsided, and I said, "No. I'm not gonna have a heart attack." I panted for a few moments as I tried to get my breathing under control and then added, "Who are you, and how did you get in here?"

"I'm Nikki," the smiling, young woman said. "And my family owns this cabin, so I have a key to the front door."

Then she reached into one of the pockets of her faded jeans, fished out a key and held it up near my face.

Her smile turned into a smirk and then she said, "So, who are you and how did you get in here?"

I was still feeling painfully exposed with my naked body on display for Nikki and I found myself to be tongue-tied. And while I was trying to get my feelings of embarrassment and powerlessness under control, a familiar voice chimed in and said, "She's with me."

Both Nikki and I turned towards the sound of that voice and I saw that Lexi had woken up, put on an oversized, long, baggy t-shirt and had padded barefoot out into the kitchen.

Nikki turned to look at me, then she shot a quick look at Lexi before turning to me again and then she said, "Are you sleeping with my sister?"

Oh, God! This was embarrassing! I wished that I could just melt into the floor so I could escape from this awkward encounter!

"Nikki, it's 6:30 in the morning," Lexi interjected grumpily. "It's too early for you to be asking questions about my sex life."

Nikki turned to face her sister and then in an accusatory tone of voice she said, "Ah! So, you admit that she's part of your sex life!"

Lexi made a sound of frustration deep in her throat, rolled her eyes and said, "Scarlett, this is Nikki. She's my annoying older sister. Nikki, this is Scarlett. She's a sweet, innocent girl that I lured up into the cabin so I could have sex with her."

"You are so grumpy in the morning," Nikki accused.

"Yeah? Well, you're annoyingly cheerful," Lexi shot back.

Nikki then leaned into me, placed a hand on my shoulder and intimately confided, "She's always like this first thing in the morning. But don't let that scare you off. Get something hot and caffeinated into her and she perks right up."

Lexi crossed her arms in front of her and said, "Nikki, what are you doing?"

Nikki gave me a reassuring smile and then turned her gaze towards her sister and explained, "I'm just trying to keep you from scaring off Tinkerbell here. It would be a shame if she broke up with you."

Lexi gave her sister a look and said, "Tinkerbell?"

"Yeah, Tinkerbell," Nikki asserted and then she added, "She's small, slender, has fair skin, a pert bottom, rosy cheeks, pink lips and a cute button nose. It's like you seduced a Disney Princess."

"Tinkerbell wasn't a princess," Lexi replied. And then she added, "Although now that you've explained it, I can kinda see your point. I've been having sex with Tinkerbell."

The more Lexi and her sister discussed my physical appearance, the more naked I felt.

I tried to use my hands to cover up my naked body, but the blatant way Nikki and Lexi were staring at me, I felt as if they could see every inch of my female anatomy. Elizabeth had locked my clothes in the trunk of her car, so even if I fled from the kitchen I still couldn't get dressed. Then, things became even more uncomfortable for me when Elizabeth made an appearance, took one look at me and said, "Scarlett! Why are you covering yourself up like that? Your body is supposed to be always on display! Put your hands down this instant!"

My heart sped up and I trembled nervously under Elizabeth's gaze and desperately tried to plead my case. "Lizzie! Lexi's sister is here! I don't want to put my naked body on display for her!"

"Well, I do want you to put your naked body on display for her," Elizabeth said imperiously. "I also want coffee. So, pour me a cup and while you're at it, Lexi and her sister would probably like some too."

I pouted, but Elizabeth gave me a stern look and I removed my hands from my body and allowed Nikki to get a good look at my naughty bits before I opened the cabinet doors above the sink and retrieved four coffee mugs. Then, Lexi increased my feelings of humiliation by smacking me playfully on the ass and saying, "You're right about her pert bottom, Nikki. It's small, firm and oh so cute!"

"She does a lot of exercises to firm up her glutes," Elizabeth added. "Her whole body is toned and sexy."

I poured coffee and hand delivered mugs to each of the women as they discussed my physical attributes. It made me feel deliciously submissive to serve coffee to clothed women while I was stark naked. Elizabeth and Lexi both openly stared at my shaved pubes, erect nipples and my toned buttocks. And Nikki acted as if there was nothing odd about Elizabeth making me display my naked body to a total stranger. I could feel my face blush hot as all three women examined my naked body. I felt deliciously submissive and objectified, and my sex throbbed wetly as I served coffee.

"I'm loving this image of you as a naked server," Elizabeth said as she looked at me over the lip of her coffee mug. "If I can get enough like-minded people together for a dinner party or a brunch, I'll recruit you to serve food and drink...stark naked of course."

I already felt vulnerable and helpless serving coffee to three clothed women. I felt butterflies in my stomach and a staccato beat in my chest at the thought of going even further.