Deliciously Naked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many like-minded people?" I asked. "Anything over three is bound to be overwhelming. I don't think I can handle it."

"You're right," Elizabeth said teasingly, "you probably couldn't handle it. I'm disappointed, but I guess I'll just have to console myself by sharing those videos of you with all the people on my friends list."

"You what?" I said suddenly feeling more panicked than before. I was not only naked in those videos, but I looked like a libidinous slut! If those videos went public, I would literally die! My reputation would be ruined forever! I'd have to go live in an underground bomb shelter and never see the light of day ever again!

All three women had amused smirks on their faces, apparently enjoying my panic. Then Elizabeth spoke up and said, "I like the idea of you being the only one naked in a room full of clothed women. I want to see it happen. Help me out here and I won't have to send those videos to one-hundred-twelve of my closest friends."

"One-hundred-twelve?" I gasped incredulously.

"My dinner party would probably only have five or six people," Elizabeth said. "That would be a much smaller number than one-hundred-twelve. Of course, if you'd rather I send videos of your naked body to dozens of people rather than serve at my party, that's your choice and I respect that."

The thought of serving dinner to five or six fully clothed while I was humiliatingly naked both filled me with dread and stoked my libido. Left to my own devices I would have chickened out but Elizabeth was blackmailing me with something even scarier. Maybe I should have thanked her. She was forcing me to do something scary, but also darkly thrilling. In the end, the experience would probably be overwhelmingly erotic. But rather than tell her that, I pouted and accused her of being mean and manipulative.

I was frightened by all the things that could go wrong by exposing my naked body to the prurient gazes and grabby hands of even more women, but I was still excited. As Elizabeth and the other women in the cabin ogled my naked body, I felt a shameless wave of desire wash over me. It was bizarre, but my fear and my arousal seemed to be inextricably linked.