Delightful Den Mothers Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit. All of a sudden all us scouts were staring at four topless mature white milfs with their tits flopping around like water balloons.

The den mothers were so into the chicken fights that they didn' t even notice and kept on fighting. The black scout leaders noticed and started jumping with the women on their shoulders so that their huge milf tits would flop around to give us a show.

When the den mothers finally realized that they were topless they shrieked in embarrassment. The chicken fights stopped and they scrambled for their tops but not before we all got a good look at their mature milf hooters and brown or red nipples.

That pretty much put an end to the fun and games for the afternoon. They were embarrassed and headed back to our campsite. They had no idea that they had been set up. We pulled one of our new friends aside and got his cell number. I told him I would text him later tonight.

Back at our campsite our delighful den mothers were drinking more wine and laughing about what had just happened. We all laughed with them and told them it was not a big deal. They got over it pretty quick. We had bigger plans for them tonight.

We told the den mothers that we would prepare dinner tonight and that they should go take a shower. They agreed. I texted my new friend that the den mothers were headed to the showers. He texted, "Thanks." The entire black scout troop would soon be looking at four mature den mother pussies.

The black troop leaders suggested that both troops get together that night for dinner. They obviously wanted to see how far they could get with our milf den mothers.

We told them," No, we wanted them to ourselves tonight."

We had bigger plans for the den mothers tonight. No witnesses.

The scouts made dinner consisting of chill and burgers. Great campfire food. The den mothers complimented us on our meal.

We told them, "Save room for some creamy dessert."

They replied, "Dessert, how nice."

We had some creamy dessert for each of them.

It was now time for some after dinner fun around the campfire. I asked the den mothers if it would be OK if two of our new friends joined us. They said,

"Sure we liked those boys." I said, "Yes, they also liked all of you."

I texted my new friend and told him and his buddy to come down to our campsite alone. No cellphones or cameras. I texted him,

"You will not say a word to anyone. Do you understand me?"

He said "Yes."

The fun was about to begin. The women continued drinking wine.

Once again we started by working on our rope tying skills. This time we had the den mothers sit in lawn chairs with their arms tied to the arms of the chairs. We tied their ankles together and also tied them above the knees which gave us a chance to lightly touch their mature thighs.

We pulled out the handkercheifs from last night only this time we didn't ask. Instead we told them,

"We will gag you tonight for practice. They said,"OK," They had no choice this time.

Our new black friends were stunned.

I said to them,"Just wait, it's going to get a lot better."

The den mothers were once again impressed with our rope tying skills. They had taught us well and they were proud of themselves. It was now time for some hypnotist games. We asked our friends if they wanted to try to be hypnotized and they said,

"No, we would rather just watch." I think they knew we were going to mess with the den mothers and they didn't want to miss a thing.

We untied the den mothers and removed their gags. Our scout hypnotist went to work on them. All of them fell under his spell very quickly. As usual, the den mothers were instructed to kiss. They paired off and got into it. Our new friends were loving it.

Our scout hypnotist said, "Stop. Stand up and take off your partner's top and play with her tits." They did as they were told. The next command,

"Switch partners and take turns sucking each others nipples."

The redhead den mother grabbed the black den mothers tits and started sucking until her nipples were as hard as erasers. The blonde den mother went to work on the brunette den mothers huge nipples.

They traded places until they were told,

"Stop and take off your shorts and panties and stand at attention."

They all took off their shorts. None of them were wearing any panties. We were all getting a better look at the four mature milf pussies we had seen throught the peep holes in the showers.

We gave four clothespins to each of our new friends told them to clamp them on the den mothers nipples. They anxiously grabbed each mature milf tit, sucked on the nipple to get it hard, and then pinched the clothespins and clamped them on each den mother's swollen pink or brown nipple.

The den mothes were then told to dance around the campfire until they broke a sweat. We all sat back and watched their mature tits and nipple ornaments bounce and flop around uncontrollably. One scout once again said,

"Sweat you fucking bitches."

We all laughed hysterically and let them run to the point of exhaustion. Their entire bodies were now glistening with sweat. They were told, "Stop, and stand at attention."

We all gathered around them and started licking the sweat off their mature bodies. We took off their nipples clamps and all ten scouts tasted each den mothers body including their nipples and mature pussies. They heard their next instruction,

"Sit in the lawn chairs with your legs spread over the arms."

It was time to eat some mature pussy. All the scouts got on their knees and went down the line licking and tasting each den mother pussy and sucking mature clit. The blonde and redhead den mothers squirted. We thought they were taking a piss. We had no idea about pussy squirts.

It was now time for their creamy dessert. We blindfolded them.

They were next told to,

"Suck and swallow whatever is put into your mouth. Do you understand?" They all said, "Yes we understand."

The delightful den mothers sucked cock until each scout blew their creamy load in their mature mouths and watched them swallow it. Each den mother swallowed at least two full loads of crealy scout jizz.

The den mothers needed a rest. We took off their blindfolds. They were told to get dressed and the hypnotist woke them up. They asked why they were so sweaty. We told them they were dancing around the campfire again. They laughed.

The also said they had a funny taste in their mouths. We said,

"Wow, that's strange. You better have a glass of wine."

They said they were ready for their creamy dessert. We told them we were sorry but unfortunately the dessert had spoiled in the heat. They headed to the showers with their stomachs full of scout jizz.

Our new friends thanked us and headed back to their campsite. We told them we would be back again next year with four new delightful den mothers. They gave us a thumbs up.

12