Delightfully Used by Strangers

Story Info
Ann and I fulfill fantasies with the help of new friends.
7.6k words
4.65
16.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann and I had an amazing sex life. We were both adventurous, open minded, insatiable, and we loved discovering new sexual pleasures together. We made frequent trips to the adult store where we'd wander the aisles, whispering and laughing, choosing items to bring home to use on each other. A large number of toys we owned were dildos of various shapes and sizes for Ann but she knew that I liked a good ass fucking from time to time and so some of these devices were destined to be used on me as well.

I should let you know that Ann keeps herself in great shape with regular visits to the gym. She's an exhibitionist and loves showing off her sexy 5'2", 34B cup body in skimpy workout outfits, turning heads constantly whenever she works out. Seeing her in those outfits and watching the lustful looks she receives is always incentive enough for me to join her on trips to the gym and it doesn't hurt that we're both into exhibitionism and get really turned on by being watched.

So there have been many occasions where we'd innocently play with each other while working out only to return home to fuck each other with curtains flung open. We saw the gym as just another opportunity to innocently show off our bodies and even if we did get caught going a bit too far, we always knew that there was a very low probability of interacting directly with our voyeurs outside of a wink, smile, or the occasional scowl. But over time we became more daring with our exhibitionism, forcing each other into situations where we'd need to expose more and more of ourselves, pushing each of our boundaries.

On one such occasion, Ann and I had decided to go shopping for bathing suits after booking a much anticipated cruise. We found a store specializing in beachwear at the local mall and thought it would be a great idea to take our exhibitionist activities further than we ever had before. We browsed the store collecting skimpy bikinis for Ann to try on with the thought that she would 'model' each of them for me, publicly, saving the most revealing ones for last. I could tell how horny it was making her each time she'd emerge from the dressing room, and it seemed as if more and more guys found the need to shop in that area of the store with each suit she tried on. Even some of the women in the store stopped to stare at Ann's beautiful body and it soon looked as if most of the shoppers had found excuses to spend time searching the racks by the fitting rooms.

The last suit was an extremely skimpy, thong bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination. Ann's gorgeous ass was on display and her rock hard nipples gave away her arousal while she spun in front of the mirror to quiet applause and wolf whistles from the other customers. When she finally emerged from the changing room fully dressed with her selections, Ann told me about the amazing orgasm she just had and declared that it was my turn to show off and get off. So away we went to the men's section. The first couple of bathing suits she chose were shorts with linings but they progressed to suits with no linings and thinner material and I started attracting a small crowd too. It became almost impossible to hide my erection and I knew that Ann was fully enjoying watching me struggle to hide my arousal from the other customers.

As I stood in front of the mirror, I noticed that a couple of women who had been watching Ann had wandered over to watch me as well but I also noticed a number of guys hovering near the fitting rooms likely interested in seeing how far Ann and I would take this little game. I came out of the dressing room in Ann's latest selection completely unable to conceal my cock in the tented fabric. She told me to stand in front of the trifold mirror and asked another woman for her opinion.

"That suit looks great on him", she had said, "but I think he should try this one on next."

In her hand was the skimpiest speedo I had ever seen and although I knew she was joking, Ann had other ideas.

"Oh, you're right. I love the color and I'd bet this one would surely show off his fantastic ass."

Most of the shoppers milling in the area had now stopped shopping and there was no doubt that they were much more interested to see if I would try on this suit given my obvious state of arousal but I just couldn't summon the courage and I sheepishly declined.

"Sweetheart", Ann said loud enough for everyone to hear, "I will make it so worth your while if you try this suit on for all of us."

An exhibitionist's dream, heck, my dream, is to be seen and watched by others sexually and the way she said 'all of us' really turned me on. But I could quickly tell that she wasn't asking and, concerned that I was still thinking of backing out, she continued in a much more stern tone.

"Now get back in there and change or you will surely regret it and don't you dare get yourself off before you come out here."

There were amazed looks on faces all around and I was beyond embarrassed. But return to the dressing room, I did, knowing that I would indeed regret it if I disobeyed.

Concealing my hard cock in the skimpy suit was impossible. I positioned my dick diagonally so that the suit covered it but the tight fabric seemed to outline every detail. Very reluctantly, I came out to several gasps and a big, bright smile on Ann's face.

"Holy shit!" Said the woman who had originally brought the suit over.

"I love the fact that you can see the outline of his cock and balls in this one, don't you?"

"Well, that's an understatement!" She was staring directly at my crotch.

"Darling, please turn and give us a look at your ass." I did as I was told but I could still see everyone in the mirror. "Now clench and relax your ass cheeks." Again, I did as I was told, moving my hips forward and back until Ann was satisfied.

"I think we'll take that one.", she said.

"I'm sure you will", said the woman with a big smile.

The sex that night was off the charts and Ann really did make it worth my while. Afterward, we were talking about how erotic it was to be seen nearly naked and so obviously aroused in a very public setting. But what if one of those strangers got even more involved? What if they got sexually involved and directed us? We realized that the experience had left us both wanting more and we agreed to take action on this new fantasy. We made love again and again, well into the early morning.

Eager to try to make this fantasy a reality, Ann and I went to our favorite adult chat site and posted a message that described what we were looking for. We started with a bit about our desire to be watched but that we wanted to take it farther with a dominant but friendly and respectful bi-female or bi-male to join us in a threesome. We were looking for someone who was healthy, of course, and in good shape and we explained that we both wanted to be fucked and used. We shared that we enjoy watching each other masturbate but we also shared that we've often fantasizing about watching each other getting fucked by strangers. We also added that we both had sensitive nipples, a fact that we often joked about since a simple tweak of a nipple was an instant turn on which we'd playfully use on each other in malls, restaurants, and once in church attending a friend's wedding, but that's another story. It didn't take long to get a few responses and after some vetting through email, including an exchange of pictures, we decided to meet "Jim" at a local hotel.

We hit it off immediately. Jim was tall at 6' 2" and built like an athlete but we could tell when we were talking that he was as nice as he was handsome. The conversation in the hotel bar over a couple of beers was comfortable and relaxed and we all felt as if we'd known each other for much longer than we actually had. Ann asked Jim about the small, black, gym bag he had brought but Jim simply said that she should 'restrain' her curiosity which made us all laugh. Glancing over at Ann was all I needed to know that she was all-in and, as if he sensed the opportunity, Jim asked if we were comfortable enough to go up to the room. Without saying a word, Ann rose out of her seat and began heading for the elevator. Jim immediately followed and I had to grab Jim's gym bag and hustle to catch up. I'm always turned on by the way Ann moves her tight, little body but seeing Jim place his hand on the small of her back as they walked off together was incredibly hot for me. I stayed a few paces behind to enjoy the view and watched Jim's hand slowly drop to Ann's ass as we neared the elevator.

Not a word was spoken once we were all on the elevator knowing that a line had been crossed. It honestly felt to me as if we were Jim's now and I was sure that all three of us knew it. The moment the doors closed, Jim turned Ann toward him and reached out to touch her breasts letting his fingers dance lightly over her nipples. He briefly looked back at me to gauge my reaction, but I did not get the impression that he would have stopped playing with Ann's breasts no matter how I reacted and that turned me on even more. He turned back to Ann and kissed her deeply pushing her into the corner of the small space, beginning to unbutton her blouse with one hand while continuing to caress her tits with his other. Without breaking their embrace, Ann began to help Jim undress her, sliding out of her blouse and unhooking her bra and in seconds both her blouse and bra were on the floor. It was only then that I realized that the elevator had not begun moving, and a quick push of a button got us on our way to our floor.

Jim went to work on her pants, not once breaking their deep kiss and quickly had them open enough to allow his hand to work its way inside. A familiar gasp from Ann was all I needed to know that Jim was in her pussy. She began to rock her hips enjoying the finger fucking she was receiving when the elevator abruptly stopped.

The jolt back to reality was immediate as the doors slid open on the dining room lobby of the 12th floor, revealing a waiting business woman carrying a half full glass of wine. She glanced at each of us and with just a slight hesitation, quietly stepped in, pushing a button for a floor above ours.

Lost in their embrace and seemingly unaware of our newest companion, Ann kicked off her heels and helped Jim work her pants and her panties down over her hips, letting them drop to the floor adding to the small heap of clothes already there.

While watching the action intently, the woman quietly spoke to me.

"Are you with them?"

"I am", I replied.

"Which one?"

"To be honest, I'm so horny that it doesn't really matter but Ann is my girlfriend and we've recently connected with Jim."

"Interesting. And you don't mind me watching?"

"Not at all. It's quite a turn on."

We both had our eyes glued on Jim and Ann as their passion elevated. Jim was becoming rougher with her now, mauling her tits with one hand, pinching her nipple hard, while driving his fingers in and out of her pussy deeply and incessantly. Ann was responding to the rough play and wrapped her hands around Jim's ass, pulling him closer to her. The rough play continued until the elevator doors opened once again.

"Our floor", I called, fully expecting them to break their embrace, but Ann backed out of the elevator completely naked pulling Jim with her starting down the hall and toward our room.

Trying to keep up once again, I turned to collect Ann's clothes only to find them already picked up.

"Do you mind if I continue to watch?"

"Not at all", I said while trying to hide the bulge in my pants.

"Name's Rebecca", she said as she handed me Ann's clothes.

"Pleasure to meet you Rebecca, I'm Steve." I turned and bolted after Jim and Ann not only because I was hot as hell watching their show but because I had the key to the room and I knew that less time naked in the hall meant less of a probability that we would get caught again! I had to find my way around intertwined bodies and groping hands just to insert the key and as I fumbled for a few seconds, I felt Ann's hand brush across my hard cock, sending a shock through my body.

Once I managed to get the door open, Jim and Ann nearly fell into the room with Rebecca and I following closely. I breathed an audible sigh of relief as I got the door closed and locked behind us.

"What's the matter, Steve? Nervous someone else might see us? Do me a favor and open the curtains.", Jim said.

I did as instructed.

"Hello Rebecca, I'm Jim and it's a pleasure to meet you. I know you're here to watch but do feel free to participate if you wish" and with that Jim lifted his fingers to Rebecca's mouth. My head was spinning watching Rebecca taste Ann's pussy, gently sucking and licking Jim's fingers clean.

Jim whispered to Ann telling her to sit on the bed and, in a much more commanding tone, told me to stand in front of Ann, just out of reach.

Rebecca then took a seat while Jim moved behind me and began unbuttoning my shirt, telling us how much he was looking forward to fucking us both. He stripped off my shirt and found my nipples, torturing me as he twisted and pulled. The pain was intense but he knew he could go farther when his hand reached my rock hard cock. He started to rub me through my pants working a nipple with his other hand but my pleasure stopped as abruptly as it had started when he simply left me to rejoin Ann on the bed. He barked at me to strip off my remaining clothes, idly rubbing Ann's clit, keeping her breath ragged.

Being in the city meant that you could almost touch the next building, and as I looked out the window it should have come as no surprise to see faces staring back at me smiling. Two men, in fact, and it seemed as if they were getting comfortably ready to watch.

"We're all waiting, Steve! Lose the shoes and socks." I quickly complied nearly tripping in the process.

"Pants next, my friend."

I quickly removed my pants adding them to the growing heap of clothing on the floor.

"Geez, would you look at that wet spot on his shorts! Steve, go show our neighbors how excited you are about me fucking you and your girlfriend."

"Wait, what?"

"Stand in front of the window and show our neighbors your wet spot while I play with your girlfriends pussy."

I moved to face the window.

"Closer Steve, so they can see really well. Spread your legs and play with your nipples while they watch!"

The feeling of being on display was absolutely intense and was made even more so as I took each nipple in hand to begin twisting and pulling them hard.

Our neighbor held up a finger and left the room, his roommate laughing. In a matter of seconds, he was back with a pair of binoculars!

"Oh, how awesome, Steve! They're really into this! Underwear next please and do make a show of it."

Very slowly, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my briefs and began sliding them down, my hard cock getting caught up in the fabric. I kept pushing them down, further extending my covered cock until it sprang free, slapping against my belly.

I could almost hear the laughing from the building next door.

Jim came up behind me and began to pull and twist my nipples once again as he pushed his hard, clothed cock against my ass. I could tell that he was very, very large and as if he could sense my concern, he told me to describe his cock to the ladies. Between breaths, I described how hard he was and how thick his cock felt slowly rubbing the crack of my ass. Ann began to squirm on the bed confirming the fact that this was really turning her on, listening to me describe Jim's hard cock. He told me to tell Ann how much I wanted his cock as his zipper come down and I felt the warmth of his now exposed cock against my ass. I could see Ann's hand settle between her legs and just the sight of her masturbating almost made me cum!

"Tell me Steve. Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock, Jim, I want to feel it deep inside me!"

"Good. You are going to get your wish and more. But first, write the room number on a piece of paper and hold it up at the window."

This was quickly getting out of hand but I was too horny to care. I found pen and paper on the nightstand, scrawled the room number and went back to the window. Standing naked with my hard cock bouncing in rhythm to my heartbeat, I held the paper up for our neighbors to see.

I turned my head to look back at Jim and Ann who were locked in another deep kiss, tongues intertwined. Ann reached down to grab hold of Jim's cock but Jim pushed her away and told her to undress him. Ann removed Jim's shirt revealing a chiseled chest and washboard abs. She caressed him, lightly brushing her finger tips across his nipples. Jim shifted to sit on the edge of the bed so that Ann could remove his shoes, socks, and then his pants. Jim leaned back allowing his cock to spring free as Ann pulled his pants down and off of his muscled thighs. She dropped to her knees to take him into her mouth. Eyes closed, she began to suck and I was mesmerized and completely lost track of time.

"Your friends coming over, Steve?"

Shit! Forgot about them. I wheeled around to see an empty apartment next door. Shit. Shit. Shit! Rebecca just laughed, still comfortably seated as if enjoying a play.

Jim pulled his cock out of Ann's mouth, turned her around and pushed her over onto the edge of the bed. Without any warning at all, he drove his cock into her soaking pussy and began to pound her wet hole. I couldn't move. Watching my girlfriend getting fucked hard by a stranger was an incredible turn on. My breathing quickened, my heart was racing and my hand found its way to my hard cock and I began to slowly stroke it.

"I would slow down a bit, Steve. Your friends have arrived and you need to answer the door."

Rebecca's voice startled me. She was standing behind me so closely that I could feel her breath in every word she spoke. Her arms snaked around me and she took my nipples between her fingers.

"A cum covered cock would be a huge disappointment for our newest friends. Wouldn't you agree?"

She slapped me on the ass, hard!

"Now go get the door. They've been knocking for a while."

I moved toward the door with Rebecca following but just as I reached for the handle...

"Wait! Step back and lock your hands behind your head."

I complied.

"Spread your legs."

I did.

"Wider!"

I tried.

"Lovely. Now since you're busy, I'll get the door."

Rebecca opened it wide giving our visitors a full view of me in a very vulnerable position as well as my girlfriend in the process of getting a rough fucking, loudly moaning her delight.

"Well hello boys! So glad you could join us."

"Thank you for inviting us although we weren't quite sure that this was real until you opened the door. Let me also say that he is way hotter in person!"

This was absolutely nuts! Here I was, standing naked and spread, fully exposed for two complete strangers. Well, four really if you count Rebecca and also Jim who was still fucking my girlfriend bent over the edge of the bed. But this guy's compliment made it seem alright. There's a thrill for me in knowing that my naked body can still turn on men as well as women.

"We're happy to continue watching if that's what you had in mind when you invited us", he continued.

"Well, I'm guessing that we're open to almost anything including letting you both fuck Steve and his girlfriend."

Rebecca continued, "and seeing that Jim and Ann are, shall I say, fucking busy, you may start by keeping Steve here on edge. You may do what you want to him but you may not let him cum. Are either of you gay or bi?"

"We're both gay, ma'am."

"Oh, that'll work. Have fun boys." And with that, Rebecca re-took her seat, casually throwing a leg over the arm and leaning back.

I was still standing with my legs spread wide and hands locked behind my head. The hungry look in their eyes was a bit frightening...