Delightfully Used by Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what are you waiting for?", Rebecca startled all three of us.

They both moved toward me. One grabbing and stroking my cock while the other began pulling and twisting my nipples. Hard. They were relentless and seemed to know exactly what they were doing, how far they could go, and where the delicate line was between pleasure and pain. The fire in my nipples was offset by pleasure from the hand jerking my cock. But I didn't have time to get used to those sensations as one mouth devoured my cock while a tongue plunged down my throat. My nipples were burning with pain from the torture they were receiving. But that soon subsided as the tongue in my mouth was replaced with one finger, then two. I knew what was coming and I decided to lube those fingers as best I could.

The sound of Ann's moaning was inescapable! She had several orgasms already as Jim pounded her and the constant sound of her pleasure kept me on edge. But I could tell that it was Jim who was getting close now. I could hear his moaning grow louder as he drilled my girl! I could hear him telling her that he was getting close as I felt wet fingers probe my ass.

Picture 1

From where I was standing, I could watch Jim fucking her. His hands were tightly grasping her hips as he pulled her toward him with every thrust of his cock. I tried to imagine how that cock felt deep inside her as an insistent finger began pushing into my own hole. I could see how thick and long his cock was just before he'd drive it back into her pussy and I knew that it was having an amazing effect on her. I knew she was getting close as he leaned forward to reach around and grab her tits. His pace began to quicken as he fucked her. A slim finger pushed past the resistance from my ass while Jim took each of Ann's nipples between his fingers. Waves of pleasure began to crash over her. She cried out as he pinched and pulled them and the relentless pounding of her pussy sent her over the edge once more. She pushed back on Jim with every one of his thrusts not wanting her orgasm to end and I pushed back on the finger now deep inside of me. Her grunts and moans turned into screams of pleasure and I was sure that the entire hotel could hear my girlfriend cumming. I relaxed as best I could to admit another finger inside me as Jim began to cum inside of Ann. I began to rock between the fingers in my ass and the mouth on my cock watching Jim explode deeply into Ann's pussy.

I was ready to explode as well.

"Do not let him cum!", Rebecca called out.

The cock sucking ended immediately leaving me breathless. The two fingers left my ass.

"You may strip down and fill his holes with your cum but do not let him cum!", she commanded. Her brazen tone elicited a chuckle from Jim.

The men quickly stripped while Rebecca led me to the bed. She told me to lay on my back across it so that the boys could use me at the same time. Then she retrieved a pillow and placed it under my neck allowing my head to fall back while Jim relaxed on the chair preparing to watch me being fucked while recovering from his workout. Ann, still panting and breathing hard, rolled on her side to watch as well.

Now completely naked, the two men wasted no time positioning themselves at either side of the bed and with my head tipped back, I took a hard cock into my mouth and down my throat. It wasn't too long or thick but I was still surprised by how deeply I was able to take it without gagging. I closed my lips around his shaft and used my tongue to apply pressure. He pulled out and then back in very slowly, forcing me to take even more of his cock than before gradually picking up speed once he knew I could take him. As my face fucking began, I felt a rock hard cock pushing into my stretched ass. It was lubed pretty well which was lucky for me because this guy wasn't patient at all. His first thrust was rough and insistent making my ass burn but the feeling was soon replaced with pleasure as I got used to his cock in my ass.

In no time at all my hands went to my aching cock while both of my holes were being fucked! I was in absolute ecstasy and looking forward to getting myself off!

"Get your hands off that cock, mister", Rebecca called out. "Ann dear, control your boyfriend."

Ann straddled my chest, facing my cock filled face, pinning my arms under her knees. She then leaned forward and began caressing the balls of guy #1 while guy #2 continued to pound my ass, holding my legs up and spread as if trying to pull apart a wishbone!

It was guy #1 that spoke first. "I am not going to last long, Bobby!"

And he didn't.

His cock thickened, and with one final plunge, he began to shoot hot streams of cum down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but Ann pulled his cock out of my mouth and continued to stroke him while he continued to shoot, covering my face and chest with his cum. Bobby's moans turned into loud grunting as he came in my ass, filling it with his sticky load. He quickly pulled out to let his last ropes of cum land on Ann's ass and my throbbing dick.

Rebecca came over and dragged her fingers across my cock, picking up sum cum and tasting it before bringing it to my mouth. I licked her fingers clean.

"Thank you for stopping by, boys", Rebecca cooed. "You're welcome to stay longer as I believe Ann and Steve still have some service projects outstanding."

"We'd love to stay but Derrick and I had a couple of friends coming over."

"Would they be interested in stopping by here first?"

That would make 6 plus Ann and myself and I instantly began fantasizing about gang bangs!

"I'm sure I could give them a call to find out" Bobby replied. "They're both straight but I think they'd be into watching."

Derrick jumped in. "Who are you kidding, Bobby? You know they're both curious at the very least and that's assuming they haven't already fucked each other. I'll bet you dinner and a blow job that they'll go down on all of these lovely folks if given the opportunity."

Rebecca and the boys laughed.

"All this is getting me excited again!" And indeed it had. Jim's cock was beginning to stiffen as he approached me still lying on the bed. "Make me hard, Steve" Jim said coaxing me to my knees in front of him. I took his semi-erect cock into my mouth and began to suck, still covered in cum.

The feeling of Jim's cock swelling in my mouth was wonderful but I couldn't take it all. He grabbed the back of my head and began a slow, rhythmic face fucking, driving more of his cock into my mouth with each thrust. Ann came to my side watching intently. Jim's pace quickened a bit and it seemed as if he would be content to cum in my mouth but all too suddenly, he pulled out completely.

Ann, surprisingly, seemed most disappointed by the abrupt departure but she still seemed quite content to take in the sight of Jim's massive erection. Jim had other ideas and with a hard slap on Ann's ass, told her to shift up the bed and lay on her back, legs spread wide. Ann obeyed and her hand immediately dropped to her pussy, slowly masturbating while we watched.

"I promised that I would fuck you both and I intend to keep my promise", Jim said as he positioned me between Ann's legs. I love the taste of her wet pussy and was in ecstasy the moment I began licking. I could smell Jim's musky scent mixed with Ann's and it was intoxicating. Determined to make Ann cum again, I focused my tongue on her clit and let my hands travel up her sides to gently caress her tits. Ann's hips began to slowly rock and her body began to build to another orgasm. I was out of my mind with lust and I could feel pre-cum dripping from my rock hard cock, but I suddenly felt something else. A lubed finger slowly running back and forth between the crack of my ass, settling on my asshole. With a slight twisting back and forth, Jim began to penetrate my ass and as his finger deepened, I felt myself pushing back to meet him. It wasn't long before his finger was buried deep in my ass and Jim began to work it in and out, relaxing me and opening me up even further than I already was. He added another finger, then another, and I was amazed that I could take him comfortably. It shouldn't have been a surprise but I was so turned on at this point with my face buried in Ann's pussy that I felt as if I could take just about anything in my ass. After pumping my ass a bit with his fingers, Jim pulled out and replaced his hand with his hard cock and suddenly I wasn't so sure about taking something that large. He didn't give me much choice as he began to shove that hot cock in deep. Slowly, very slowly, he filled me and the pain mixed with pleasure was intense! He was much bigger than Bobby but I could feel myself expanding to take him, inch by inch, as he forced his cock deep inside me. Ann grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy, grinding against my face, coaxing me to tongue her to another orgasm.

Jim stopped with his balls pressed hard against my ass.

"You like seeing me deep in your boyfriend's ass, don't you? It's going to get you off again, isn't it?", Jim asked in a mocking tone.

Ann's responses were guttural moans as my tongue was having its desired effect on her clit.

"I expect you to cum as I fuck your boyfriend.", Jim said as he slowly withdrew his cock only to slowly drive it in again.

"I expect you to watch me fill him up with my hard cock so that you know how to fuck him correctly when you get him home." Jim's pace began to quicken as Ann's moans grew louder. I knew she was close to another, amazing climax, and I was determined to push her over the edge.

Jim was ramming my ass now, driving my face into her pussy with each thrust. Ann's moans became screams as she came, spraying her juice all over my face. I lapped up as much as I could before Jim pulled me away, still impaled on his hard cock.

"Get me off with that tight ass of yours while you watch your girlfriend masturbate herself to another orgasm."

He leaned over and almost whispered in my ear, "Does that sound good, bitch?"

All I could do was nod.

Looking to Ann he added, "Your boyfriend bitch here will make me cum in his ass and maybe then I'll let him cum. But you had better cum hard or he gets nothing!"

I began to move my ass back and forth on Jim's cock while Ann's hand found its way to her pussy. The sight of her eyes half closed in ecstasy watching Jim and I fucking was turning me on even more. I knew she was going to cum again and I figured that Jim was planning on cumming in my ass at the same time. Jim reached around to twist and pull my nipples while he fucked me and the pounding he was giving me began to take on a sense of urgency. Ann's hand worked her pussy faster and faster and Jim matched her intensity with his thrusts. I knew both of them were close so I reached back to grab as much of Jim's ass as I could, almost willing him to go deeper into my ass. Ann's moans turned into screams once again as her pussy squirted all over us. One final thrust into my ass and I could feel Jim's cock impossibly expand as he began to shoot streams of cum deep inside me! It felt as if he was going to rip my nipples from my chest as he emptied his load into me. Thrusting a few more times before he was finished.

But he didn't pull out. He kept me impaled on his cock.

"Derrick? You ready to go again?"

"Sure am!" Replied Derrick, and he was. He had been slowly stroking his cock while watching Jim fuck me and he was already hard.

Jim slowly pulled out but kept me bent over the bed. It wasn't long before I felt another cock entering me.

"I want you to stroke yourself while Derrick fucks you. If you let him slip out once, I'll make sure you don't cum for a while. Your girlfriend is going to get herself off once again and when she does, I might let you cum but do not cum until I say you can. Understood?"

All I could do was nod as Ann's eyes opened wide. She was exhausted and spent. Her body glistening in sweat. I thought that there was no way she could cum again. But her hand slowly went to her pussy one more time determined to get off, and hopefully allow me to get off.

"That's right baby, play with that pretty pussy."

"As for you, sissy boy, start stroking. Don't stop but don't cum until you're told."

Derrick began a slow rhythmic fucking of my ass. Lube wasn't a problem since I was filled with cum at this point. My cock was dripping with pre-cum so lube wasn't a problem there either but I definitely had another problem and I realized as soon as I wrapped my fist around my throbbing dick. I was very close to cumming myself and every stroke brought me even closer. Even at a slow pace, I was peaking every two or three strokes. I had to stop or risk sending myself over the edge.

"That's not stroking sissy boy! I told you to stroke that cock of yours!"

But there was no way I was going to last.

"I think I can help." Said Bobby, and with that, he lowered himself to the floor below Derrick's cock in my ass.

With thoughts of Bobby's orgasm still dancing in my head, I wasn't sure that he'd do anything but speed me to my climax. That is until I felt his warm hand grip my balls hard. In fact, he squeezed so hard that tears came to my eyes. My cock instantly began shrinking.

"Stroke faster now" whispered Bobby. And I did. Pleasure began to replace the pain and my cock began to stiffen again. "Tell me when you feel close to cumming." The feeling was intense.

I looked up to see Ann trying desperately to bring herself off again and I felt that familiar pleasure build again.

"I'm really close, Bobby", I said and Bobby responded with a squeeze. Not as hard as the first time but definitely enough to pull me back from the edge. I just might be able to do this as long as Ann was able to get off quickly.

But then Derrick reached around and started playing with my nipples while he slowly thrust his cock in and out of my ass and it took and extra squeeze from Bobby to pull me back. This went on for a while and I was starting to lose my will to hold off from cumming. For an instant, I looked up at Ann to try to get a sense for how close she was but I realized that she wasn't even masturbating! Her evil grin told me that she was enjoying my torment and had no intention of letting me get off. This was beyond crazy at this point! I absolutely couldn't hold off any longer and I began to stroke for all I was worth determined to get off no matter what. Derrick was fucking me like a wild man and I knew we were both going to cum! I could feel the pressure build, not quite over the edge yet but so damn close. Derrick let lose first, filling me with his cum, groaning and grunting as he pounded my ass. I was right there! Just about to reach that wonderful point of no return when Bobby squeezed my balls. Hard! Really hard! And I felt another hand grab mine to pull it off my cock.

"He was about ready to shoot, Bobby" Ann said, absolutely delighted with my denial. The frustration I felt instantly turned to anger. She could see it in my face and she laughed! I desperately needed to get off and my hand flew back to my cock, determined to get my release. Strangers were watching and I didn't care. Fuck, the whole world could watch if they wanted to! I absolutely needed to cum!

"Hands off that dick" Derrick said as he and Jim stood me up, pulling my arms behind me. Bobby and Derrick each took one of my arms from Jim and lead me to a nearby coffee table that Rebecca had moved to the center of the room. I heard the unmistakable sound of Velcro as the boys laid me on the table on my back. Rebecca and Ann took each of my legs, forcing me to straddle the table as I felt a Velcro restraint wrapping around my upper arm. Now a bit concerned, I tried to free myself until I felt Ann's warm mouth engulf my cock. Immediately I began to fuck her face trying to get myself off but she simply opened her mouth each time I got close. I couldn't see how it was done, but my left arm was secured to the leg of the coffee table so that I could move it below my elbow but not enough to be able to reach my cock. Jim began working on my other arm as Ann closed down on my cock once again. The process was repeated on each of my legs, spreading me wide to anyone who wanted access to my waiting hole. My tormentors backed away laughing as I tried desperately to reach my aching cock.

My body was covered with sweat and cum and I could feel Jim and Derrick's combined loads leaking from my ass. My need to have an orgasm of my own was never more powerful as I laid on the table, unable to reach my throbbing cock. Jim had been rummaging through his gym bag.

"Ever see one of these, Steve?"

"A vibrator?", I replied, but to be more specific, it looked like Ann's bullet vibe, smooth all around with what looked like a metal band near the tip and another closer to the base. I certainly had experience with veiny, cock replica dildos that I would sometimes ask Ann to use on my ass but this one was much, much larger. The other important element on this dildo was two wires protruding from the base and my mind began to make the connection. Figuratively, of course.

"Oh, it's much more than a vibrator, Steve. This is an anal e-stim. Your ass has gotten quite a workout today and I think we need to take it up a level if we want to get some cum out of you."

And with that, Jim began to slowly shove the entire dildo into my ass. It wasn't difficult given how stretched and cum filled my ass already was and it was only seconds until the device was buried as far as it would go. Jim fiddled with some dials on a remote device and I began to feel as if I was getting slowly, yet rhythmically fucked.

Rebecca stood at the end of the coffee table, between my legs, and began to slowly strip while Ann came over to sensually assist. She stood directly behind Rebecca and undid the top button on Rebecca's blouse. Nibbling Rebecca's ear, Ann's fingers undid a second button, then a third, and fourth. With each button, I felt the e-stim rhythmically pulse, becoming more and more intense. Ann slipped Rebecca's blouse off her shoulders and tossed it onto the ever growing heap of clothing. She began moving with a sense of urgency now and went after Rebecca's bra as Rebecca undid her own pants, sliding out of them herself to accelerate the process.

All I could do was watch Ann plunge a hand down the front of Rebecca's panties, finger fucking her wildly. Jim had kneeled behind me and, without warning, took my nipples and twisted them hard.

"Cum... Now.", he whispered, and I did without my cock being touched. Cum dribbled from the tip of my cock but I needed more. Ann ripped away Rebecca's panties and without waiting, Rebecca lowered herself onto my cock and began fucking me. In just seconds, she had a screaming orgasm and I came again! This time shooting my load deep into Rebecca's pussy. She continued to fuck me, building to another orgasm as someone cranked the e-stim to it's max!

The women were far from done. Ann lowered herself onto my mouth and I heard Rebecca cum once more screaming loudly as I tongued Ann to another orgasm. Still buried in Rebecca's pussy, I also came again. This time painfully dry.

Bobby and Derrick began to clap. Now fully dressed, both boys had enjoyed the show and were letting us know.

"That was awesome! Thank you for inviting us over, Steve but we've got to run. Our friends will be coming over soon and we have so much to tell them!" The boys made the rounds, hugging and groping their goodbyes before heading out. Jim and Rebecca slowly began dressing, recalling the days' events with Ann as if I wasn't even there.

"Can I keep the Velcro?" Ann said to Jim with a wicked smile.

"Of course but I will need to take the e-stim if that's OK" and he removed it from my ass rather unceremoniously.