Delila in the Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donnie, " she purred " that looks VERY uncomfortable." Her fingertip was swirling around my engorged crown, spreading the bubbles of pre-cum that had emerged., "Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

With a wide-eyed innocent look I said "Gee, that'd be great." Yeah, I said "Gee".

Rebecca laughed and straddled me. She kissed me deeply, pushing my mouth open with her tongue. She moaned into my mouth as she guided me into her.

The rest of the night was a sensory blur of sex. Breasts, lips (mouth and others), fingers and nipples blurred together like a watercolor in the rain. Moans, gasps, grunts and ecstatic cries combined into a series of atonal chords. Thighs wrapped my hips, arms wrapped around my neck, and moist heat enveloped my cock. And finally, a soft heavy blanket of pleasure draped over my higher level awareness.

Part 6 - Memento

I woke up the next morning in Rebecca's bed. Her head was on my shoulder and she was nestled up against me. We were both completely naked.

I said blearily "Rebecca?"

She shifted, roused a little, and craned her face up to me. There was a dreamy smile on her face. "Morning stud." Then she rolled on top of me, pressing her breasts into my chest and wiggling her hips. Her eyes sparkled in the morning sun. "Hmmmm ...you were MAGNIFICENT last night." She sighed and laid her head on my chest.

"Rebecca, what exactly happened last night?"

"Nothing you didn't truly want to happen" she murmured.

"Rebecca, seriously ...."

There was a long pause. "Promise you won't get mad?"

I used an old high school wrestling escape move and was on top of her, taking my weight on my elbows but pinning her hands over her head with my left hand. "Rebecca. Tell ... me ... what happened."

She sighed "Okay, but can you let me up please?" I rolled off of her onto my side, propped up on my elbow, giving her an expectant look. She rubbed her wrists and said "Let's stick a pin in that move lover. In a different context that would be a real turn on."

"Rebecca ....." I growled.

"Alright. So to begin with there was a slight misunderstanding about the word 'Edible'."

And suddenly it hit me. Francesca hadn't been ASKING if those candies were edible, she was TELLING me that they were EDIBLES, Cannabis Edibles! And I had ingested THREE of them!

I flopped onto my back and groaned "Oh no! Rebecca, the university has a zero tolerance policy for THC. What am I going to do if I get drug tested??"

"Well, it gets a little worse than that. Those edibles were laced with MDMA ... just a trace though ... barely a microdose!"

"OH GODS!! ECSTASY?!? " I pulled a pillow over my face and moaned. "My life is over."

Rebecca snuggled up next to me and put her head on my chest. "On the bright side, you made lifelong friends out of five obscenely wealthy people."

I did a quick headcount. Five? Did I offend someone? Then I asked "Rebecca, I don't want to look at you when you answer this, but would you please tell me everything that happened ... in detail?"

She played with my chest hair "Are you sure?" I nodded.

"Well, after you gave me my fourth orgasm, you were still hard as a rock and hadn't cum. I had nothing left, my legs were like water. So Francesca gave it a go. You rocked her world three times but your cock still looked like a baby's arm with a ripe plum in its fist. Pru gave it a try but she's only 26 and still very tight, She barely got your head in before she popped."

I was half laughing, half crying at all of this. Rebecca went on.

"You should be proud! Making you cum actually became the group project for the night, and that's a pretty experienced group!"

I whispered "Rebecca? Did ... Danny?"

"Not as such, no. Believe me both he and Lorenzo were keen to try. But you said .... how did you put it? Oh, right, 'I'm not quite ready for that step.' So Greg wouldn't let them do anything. Danny was so devastated he was almost in tears. You felt so bad about hurting his feelings that you offered to suck his cock."

"SWEET JESUS!!!" I cried out, punching the pillow which was still on my face.

Rebecca grabbed my hands. "Relax, it's not like you finished him off."

I laughed, almost hysterically. "Well, I'm glad I wasn't good at THAT at least."

"Oh no, you were pretty good. Really good actually. You had Danny halfway down your throat. But you .... passed out."

"I'm almost afraid to find out, but you better tell me why I passed out."

"Funny story really. You were on your knees in front of Danny, doing your very best to get him off. But we were all still trying to figure out how to make you cum. So I got underneath you and wrapped my boobs around the shaft of that amazing cock of yours, stroking you with them. Then Francesca started licking the head and playing with your balls. It was pretty hot really, even Greg and Lorenzo thought so. This went on for quite a while before Pru finally said that you would do yourself an injury if you didn't get relief. So she lubed up her fingers, shoved them up your ass and found your prostate. You suddenly got very still, raised up off of poor Danny's cock, and said "Oh, that's kind of interesting." Then your eyes rolled up into your head and you shot the biggest wad any of us had ever seen. It went on for minutes. Donnie, I've never even WRITTEN about a load like that. Then you keeled over like a felled tree. It took Danny, Greg AND Lorenzo to pull you off of me and get you to the shower. They washed you off, which Danny quite enjoyed, but he was a gentleman the whole time. We all got you into bed, then Francesca and I needed a shower, and Danny joined us so we could give HIM some badly needed relief. Then Greg, Lorenzo and Pru took a shower, which Lorenzo REALLY enjoyed. After that they all went home,and I crawled into bed with you."

A long silence followed.

"Rebecca?"

"Yes Donnie?"

"Could you let me up please? I think I'm going to throw up."

Part 7 - Denouement

I came back from the bathroom pale and shaken. I had pulled on my boxer briefs. I stood there looking at Rebecca, who was sitting up in the bed, the sheets pulled demurely up over her breasts. She pulled the sheets next to her aside and patted the bed. I crawled in next to her and pulled the sheets up over my waist. We sat there in silence for a while, looking out at the view of the desert through the giant glass slider.

"Donnie."

"Yeah?"

"I never meant for any of that to happen, you know. The plan was for me to lure you out to the hot tub and seduce you in private while everyone else played in here. But then that damn Francesca did what she did ...."

I put my hand on her arm. "What I want to know is, why me? What made someone like you interested in me in the first place?"

She was quiet for quite a while. "When I'm starting work on a new book, I look for people to base characters on."

I snorted "And do you seduce ALL of them into participating in an orgy?"

"Not as many as you might think. Anyway, when I met you I thought you were the perfect model for the 'Happily Ever After Guy'. "

"The what?"

"The 'Happily Ever After Guy'. You know, the guy that the protagonist finally finds to live happily ever after with. Donnie, you were absolutely perfect: tall, smart, good looking, athletic, stable, charming, Jewish ... " she gave me a sidelong glance and smile "... hung like a Clydesdale. So I had to get to know you better. But like I said, I never meant for the night to turn out like it did."

I let all of that sink in. "Rebecca, why do you write Delila DeLongue stories? You are SO much more intelligent than that."

"I never set out to become Delila DeLongue. I wanted to be the next LeGuinn or Atwood."

"So what happened?

Rebecca shrugged "I was 32 years old, divorced, living in a studio apartment and paying the bills with an on-line copy and content editing business while I did my own writing. It was torture reading the crap I read all day, knowing it would probably get published before anything I wrote. Then one day, instead of the usual rejection letter, I got a letter from a publisher saying that my book showed promise and he wanted to publish it. But he asked if he could bring in another writer to 'spice it up'" Well I certainly wasn't going to have some hack touching my work. So I wrote the sex scenes myself. And it turned out I'm pretty damn good at it. The publisher loved it! But I still envisioned a future where the name Birnbaum might appear with Bujold or Bradley. So .... Delila DeLongue was born. My first book sold six printings within a year. He gave me an embarrassingly big advance and put me under contract for 6 more. As to places like this" she waved her hand indicating the villa "and nights like last night, well, writers need to do research."

I chuckled a little sadly, shaking my head "So I'm just going to be another character in a Delila DeLongue novel huh? Well, it'll be a helluva memory. I might even buy the book. Just out of curiosity, what are you going to name this character?"

"I'm going to stick with Donald if that's okay with you."

"Wow, I'm flattered."

Rebecca turned to me, her eyes were wet with tears. "You damn well better be you idiot. I'm hoping that you will be the last Happily Ever After Guy in the last ever Delila DeLongue book."

I looked at her curiously.

"Donnie, I'm writing my memoirs."