Delilah Ch. 01: Tribulations

Story Info
Delilah's husband uses hypnosis to fix failing sex life.
5.3k words
4.24
13.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RickDodge
RickDodge
17 Followers

Author's Note: Please comment and rate. Without your input, I cannot improve the quality of my content production.

Thanks, Rick Dodge.

*****

My wife and I used to have a very adventurous sex life. We attended swinger parties, did erotic photography and videos, included other partners, and made all manner of other wild lifestyle choices.

As we've gotten older and our lives have become more full, that adventurous nature has slowly faded away.

I won't bother you with too much detail, but I should give a bit of context.

Thirteen years ago, I married my beautiful 18-year-old fiance. I was 29 at the time and very well established in a highly lucrative career. Our plan was to start a family, while she was able to stay home.

When my wife was 21, we had a beautiful baby girl, who has been the pride and joy of our lives ever since. Now that our daughter is old enough to want her own space and doesn't require as much attention; my wife is furthering her education and has a part-time job.

Delilah, the beauty I married, is now a very busy lady. Between our daughter, schooling, and a job; there's not much time left for me or the kinks we used to share.

At first, I was completely supportive and understanding. That was before I actually had to live with being bumped so far down the priority list.

I still understand and I still support her. But I have my own needs as well; so I devised a plan to fix things.

There's neither time nor willingness on my part, to explain the details; but I began researching different forms of hypnosis. Specifically, I was looking into their general effectiveness and implementation.

•••

It all started with an innocent massage that I offered her, as we lay in bed one night. I put on some relaxing, ethereal music and rubbed her back, neck, and shoulders. This always puts her in a very relaxed state; she's always told me that my hands are magical.

I suppose that theory would be put to the test, soon enough.

After about five minutes of my hands doing their work, the music (which I mixed personally) began to include subliminal hypnotic suggestions. I had already taken the precaution of putting in earplugs, so the suggestions didn't affect me.

The massages continued for another 30 minutes; a process I repeated three times over the next week.

The given directions weren't anything horrible, well not REALLY horrible.

I've always been a voyeur and enjoyed my wife's exhibitionist streak, which used to be a mile wide. So I imprinted suggestions that would incentivize her 'showing off'. The more she exposed herself to others; the more influence her carnal desires would have on her behavior.

To ensure that I would have some control over her, situationally; I also imprinted a trigger-word. The trigger word was designed to prevent a specific action or feeling; therefore had to be implemented via an alternate form of hypnosis, called NLP hypnosis.

NLP isn't as permanent as subliminal hypnosis. As opposed to subliminal hypnosis; which imprints personality traits, NLP programs commands. Commands can be changed or removed, whereas traits are permanently ingrained.

All of this began, in preparation for an upcoming event that my wife and I planned to attend. A Halloween parade and party, in a nearby metro area.

The event was widely known for bringing out the wildest attendees and the antics I expected from my wife wouldn't seem out of place. We'd attended this event several years, earlier in our marriage and I had several ideas of ways to exploit her new motivations.

After a great deal of debate, we chose our costumes for the night in question.

I'm a 'big dude', to say the least. Standing at over six and a half feet tall and tipping the scale at nearly four hundred pounds, I've been called a "mountain of a man" for most of my life. Finding a ready-made Halloween costume hasn't really been an option since I was a kid.

Delilah, conversely, is five feet even and only weighs 115lbs. We are a picture of two extremes when we are out together.

Since she and I try to match with things such as Halloween costumes, our choices tend to be very limited. Especially because I was doing my very best to get her into something revealing and sexy.

Because of Delilah's love for Disney movies, we finally agreed on Moana themed costumes. The Maui character was very fitting for me since I already have lots of tattoos and am naturally built similar to the animated character.

I donned a wig of long hair and sowed some fake leaves on to a pair of green basketball shorts. Then I pulled on a flesh-toned muscle tee, decorated it with facsimiles of the character's tattoos and I was on point.

Delilah's costume, however, was slightly more involved. I began by ordering a costume that was made for a girl far smaller than my tiny spouse. Then I began cutting and expanding it (slightly) to, sort of, fit my fully grown woman.

The halter top ended up as a band of wool-knit fabric that left plenty of cleavages and some under boob on display. I shortened the Polynesian grass skirt to barely be considered decent and put her in her open-top wedge sandals.

Her top left no room for a bra, but considering how tightly her boobs squeezed into it, the undergarment wasn't necessary. She had insisted on wearing panties beneath the skirt, so I chose the skimpiest light green thong, from her drawer. I then modified them, slightly as well.

I made very small micro-cuts, to the area in the back; where the three bands met. These were intended to guide any tearing that I might inflict upon the small piece of underwear. I didn't mention the cuts and Delilah didn't notice.

When we walked out of the house, my lady was absolutely stunning. My excitement to get the evening started was palpable, yet she didn't seem the least bit suspicious.

Immediately after arriving at our destination, we found a spot to park. Then Delilah and I made a beeline for a bar that I used to frequent before we'd met. I knew the bar well several years prior and it was always someplace you would expect to find a more risque crowd than average. On the night in question, it certainly lived up to that reputation.

My young-looking wife and I spent nearly twenty minutes standing in line, waiting for our turn with the doorman. The place must have been packed, judging by the length of the line trying to get inside.

Finally, as we stood in front of the bouncer, he gave Delilah a very scrutinizing look. As with anyone who cards her, he was trying to decide if her ID was a fake or not.

Even now, at thirty years old, and a mother; my wife barely looks legal age. She's short for starters and a very petite build. Her C-cup boobs are still pretty perky and her waist is still narrow. Her pert, round ass regularly causes men to gape at her wherever she goes and her smile beams eternal youth.

Compounding the young look, her glasses and straight dark hair trend toward the 'nerdy girl' persuasion. Men always assume that look fades, as women age. They're wrong.

Once we were finally cleared to enter, I escorted my gorgeous wife through the entrance, we were bombarded with a loud DJ's ranting through the house speakers.

"One hour and ten minutes until the sexy costume competition! Ladies, you have forty minutes to get registered. Remember, five-hundred dollars to the winner AND any ladies who compete, drink free all night long!" The speakers boomed as the female DJ spoke over the latest dance club classic playing throughout the establishment.

I didn't remember the place being as 'dance club-oriented', but it had been over a decade since I'd been here.

Nevertheless, I was pleased to hear about the contest. That's exactly the sort of reason I had brought Delilah out to this place.

We moved through the crowd, finally settling at a table in a dark corner of the club, near a wall, behind the makeshift stage. The DJ booth was also nearby.

I sat down, grabbing Delilah's hand and pulling her onto my lap, conscious to not poke her with my developing erection. I didn't want to tip my hand, just yet.

"Hey babe, you should enter the sexiest costume contest," I spoke in her ear. "You're a sure thing to win."

She instantly sprung up from my lap and began to glare at me. At first, her face was a look of incredulity, but that quickly softened. I could see in her eyes, as my imprints really started to take effect.

A moment later, her eyes were scanning the club-goers nearby and she looked into my eyes, with a sheepish smile. "C'mon babe, I'm thirty and a mom. There are college girls and bunches of women here that are way prettier than me. I can't compete with them."

"Babe, you get free drinks just for going up on stage," I pulled her in close, between my knees, pressing my hardening crotch against her. "Besides, you're a shoo-in. You got the body, the look, and the costume to win."

My hand snaked around her back and began to fiddle with the hem of her skirt.

She grinned deeply into my eyes, before looking around to make sure no one was looking.

Just as she did, a very large, masculine-looking woman, dressed as a zombie, walked past. She stopped at the DJ booth and picked up a clipboard marked, 'Registration", grabbed the pen on a string, and began writing.

"C'mon babe, it'll be hot as fuck. Everyone's eyes on you," I felt her shiver between my thighs.

Knowing that was my cue, my hand reached under the back of her skirt and grabbed the back of her thong. A quick yank and it was gone.

Her eyes went wide and she shivered again.

I held the now ruined panties, beneath our noses. The scent of her sex filled our nostrils.

Her grin reappeared and she pressed her forehead to mine, "I'm in." She kissed me long and hard, pulling my long-haired wig from its meticulous placement. Then she pushed herself free of my grasp and sauntered toward the clipboard, as the zombie woman was finishing up.

•••

There had to be forty women dancing on the dance floor, showing off their skimpy costumes; A dozen Harley Quinns and schoolgirls, several slutty maids and slutty nurses, even a slutty nun or two. Hell, I'm pretty sure I even saw a slutty pumpkin in the mix.

But my eyes were glued to one lady in particular; my very own slutty Moana, Delilah.

The spotlight shifted around the dancefloor, randomly settling on contestants and giving them an opportunity to woo the crowd. On the side of the DJ booth hung what looked like a giant thermometer, with a yellow sliding bar that was labeled 'Next Round'. Next to that, was a small digital scoreboard.

"Alright ladies, here's how the contest works. If you'll cast your pretty little peepers this-away," the DJ explained to the crowd.

"This right here is none other than the official deci-BALL meter! It measures those horny guys cheering. The spotlight will move over each of you and you have ten seconds to push their cheers over this little yellow bar.

"If your time expires before it's high enough, you're out. Please no fighting, no hard feelings. Go and enjoy your free drinks for the rest of the night. If you pass the yell9w bar, step to the back of the stage and allow the other ladies a chance in the spotlight.

"We will continue pushing the bar until we have only five contestants left. If you're one of those five, you make it to round two!"

The lights dimmed and three spotlights danced around the floor before they all finally settled on the Zombie girl.

A large digital countdown projected on the floor at her feet, showing her remaining time. Her ten seconds seemed to drag on, as she tried to move in some strange tribal dance. It was disjointed and off-putting.

Finally, her time elapsed, she raised her hands in the air and yelled, "Whooo!" She then ran straight from the dance floor to the bar, obviously having only participated for the free booze.

The meter didn't move.

There were several girls like that, just in the contest for free drinks; but lots of them were obviously trying to compete. I'm sure several were looking forward to the $500 grand prize, the winner would receive.

Some girls advanced, but most couldn't get the crowd to react loud enough.

All the while, Delilah danced nonchalantly along the periphery. She looked like she was enjoying herself a lot; twirling in her grass skirt and laughing, her tits bulging inside her tiny tube top.

The contest had droned on for about five minutes before the spotlight found Delilah. Suddenly she was basked in the light and her movements slowed. Hell, the whole world seemed to slow for me.

Her head rocked back, basking in the attention. Her back arched and she thrust out her chest, spinning slowly and then she bent forward again. Her hands found their way to her bare outer thighs.

The grace with which her legs intertwined at that moment was mesmerizing.

My wife had a slight sheen of perspiration on her skin, glowing in the light. She drugs her palms up her thighs, to rest on her swaying hips; through the blades of her grass skirt. The skirt flitted in the movement, revealing a hint of her bald snatch beneath.

I was jolted back to reality as I realized that the crowd was near silent. They stared at her, as lost in the moment as I was.

If they don't start to cheer, she's not going to make it to round two!

She traced her open hands around her rib cage and slipped the tips of her fingers under the hem of her top. Then arched her back again and bared her gorgeous breasts to the shocked crowd.

Eight seconds, shit. I began to yell and cheer at the top of my lungs.

The crowd took another second to respond, before following my lead and erupting in cheers. The noise meter pushed past the yellow bar, just as her time expired.

I looked at my wife frozen in her pose, boobs exposed and showcased to everyone. I swear, from thirty feet away, I watched her body quivering with desire.

The light moved on to another contestant.

Delilah pulled her top back into place and started making her way back toward me. When she got to the edge of the circle, people pushed her back toward one of the sides.

She didn't even realize that she'd made it into the second round.

•••

In between the first and second rounds, they took a thirty-minute break. During that time period, they poured as many free drinks as the five remaining contestants would drink, warming them up for round two.

Delilah was putting away a little alcohol. But with her, a little goes a long way. She was already tipsy.

She was ripe with the scent of desire, I could smell it on her, over the alcohol and the other patrons. Probably, because she was all over me. She'd left wet spots on both of my pant's legs and was constantly kissing, or nipping, or grinding, or stroking; she couldn't keep her hands off me.

Apparently she'd really enjoyed my work, I smiled. She hadn't been all over me in several years, this was fun.

•••

"Ladies, ladies, ladies!" The DJ belted. "Round one was a measure of your costume's overall effect on our crowd."

The five girls danced in place, lined up on the slightly elevated stage.

A young, short-haired girl, wearing a tight white wife beater, that bared her midriff. An obvious homage to Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' video, the girl wore white panties, with boots, and carried a fake sledgehammer.

The next lady on stage wore a bikini that appeared to be made of bubble wrap; doubled up, to obscure viewing her naughty bits.

Contestant number three had what I considered the best costume in the group. Her entire body and face were covered with blue paint, with darker blue stripes wrapping her ribcage; she was Neytiri from Avatar.

Delilah was number four, she stood slowly swaying entranced by the music, running her hands across her body and through her hair. The desire in her eyes and in her movements was evident. I knew she'd do nearly anything to cum right now.

The final remaining contestant was another Disney princess, Jasmine. She was one of the most enchantingly beautiful middle eastern women I'd ever seen. Her costume was flowing and light, with legs that were open on the sides, revealing a lot of skin.

"Round two will test your costume's resistance to the elements," the DJ explained. "Winners will be chosen the same way as round one, except you'll each have one minute in the spotlight. Only three ladies will advance to the final!"

I wondered what they meant by "resistance to the elements", which could lead to many different scenarios.

"WATER!" The Dj shouted, cueing a song intro.

My curiosity was quickly sated, as Fat Joe's "Make it Rain" started playing and the ambient lights went down.

A light mist of water started to fall from the ceiling everywhere. The air in the club cooled and fogged; the lights looking wild, reflecting on the tiny droplets in the air.

Lil Wayne's voice came in and the mist over the stage started falling heavier.

All five ladies still danced in their bright individual spotlights. They were all beautiful in their own right, but my Delilah was definitely the one enjoying herself the most.

The water sprinkled down on her body and glistened. She'd sensually drag her hands across the wetness and wash it across her body. Her flesh glowed, her hips rolled and ground to and fro, her eyes looked distant and desperate. She oozed sexuality.

I smiled wide when I realized the amount of water being poured on the stage continued to increase. At almost a minute into the song, the girls were standing in a near drizzle.

They were getting soaked. Although, I'm absolutely sure that Delilah was soaked before the contest even started.

Suddenly the water stopped everywhere and all but one of the spotlights cut out.

The Miley Cyrus wannabe was the focus of every eye in the building.

A cheer erupted from the crowd when they realized the white t-shirt and panties were now translucent. Her tiny pink nipples and neatly trimmed bush were completely visible.

When the girl looked down, she blushed beet red and tried to cover her privates. Her fake hammer dropped to the floor, her hands suddenly used to conceal her nudity.

She awkwardly got through the remainder of her 30 seconds; then as the light switched to the Avatar girl, Fake Miley stepped back from the platform and ran backstage.

The leader board in the DJ booth now showed "MILEY", in 1st.

The water had started to smear Neytiri's blue paint. Now you could see her dark brown skin, in many places. Her time passed without very much interest from the crowd.

The light next found my Delilah.

Her movements looked like the embodiment of sex. Her body was soaking wet and her moves were sleek and smooth. Her hands groped and massaged her breasts, through her top.

Then I realized the quilted wool fabric of her top must be full of water, it would probably sag down to her waist if she'd only let go of it.

Then she did. The top didn't just sag, it fell away from her completely, dropping with a wet plop, to the floor.

To Delilah's credit, she didn't look the least bit surprised. Her hands both shot above her head, proudly displaying her gorgeous "C's" to everyone.

She threw her head back, flinging the water from her soaked hair. Her arms stayed high and her hips rolled from side to side. Being topless, the curve of her hips really stood out and the crowd showed their appreciation.

The noise surpassed the Avatar girl's, but only boosted Delilah into second place; before the light moved on to the next contestant.

Plastic wrap bikini girl didn't even get the reaction that the Avatar did. Her waterproof outfit hadn't reacted to the water, the way the fabrics had. It simply beaded off and rolled to the floor.

The Jasmine princess's thirty seconds was fantastic. She stripped her top off too. When she shook her D-size knockers for the crowd, playing to her audience; she moved up into the number 2 spot.

RickDodge
RickDodge
17 Followers
12