Delilah Ch. 01: Tribulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright folks, at the end of round two, we have Tiffany, the Wrecking Ball, in first place! Amira as Jasmine, in second. Finally, Delilah as Moana, in third," the DJ broke down the advancing contestants. "Ladies, you've got a ten-minute hiatus, before round three. Enjoy it!"

A Pitbull song started playing and Delilah stepped down from the stage, heading straight for me.

"You've gotta take me somewhere and fuck me right now!" She was breathless, panting, and grabbing at the bulge in the front of my pants, "I can't wait for later."

I was in shock, amazed by her condition. Her eyes were glazed and her skin felt clammy. I looked into her wide beautiful eyes, seeing her pupils dilated further than I'd ever seen them.

Before our daughter, we'd sampled lots of hard drugs together, but I'd never seen her like this before.

Did someone slip her something? She is high as a kite, I thought. Then looking around, I realized she was just high on the sexual euphoria.

Damn, my imprints were fucking spectacular. She was acting like she used to when we took Ecstacy together. Only now it was without any drugs at all.

She tugged at my hands, trying to take me to some secluded location, to get some dick.

I didn't move, staying stone still. With our difference in mass, she can only move me when I let her. I looked down and smiled an evil grin, "Babe, you got less than ten minutes 'till the next round, there's not time for that. Besides, don't you wanna get your top and go pee?"

She looked down at her bare breasts and smiled at me, "no, I'm good. You like the show?"

I shot her a look of mock incredulity, then relented and pulled her in close.

I spoke softly into her ear, "Babe, you are hotter right now than you have ever been to me. Look around," I raised my head and allowed her a glance around the room.

Pulling her back close, "Every guy in here wants you. Wants the feel you, wants to fuck you, wants to have you. You're showing off to everybody, that body that I love so much."

Pulling back, I looked her in the eye and told her, "You know me. You know how much I love this. You know how much I love you, your body. You know how much I love when you show off. This is by far the sexiest moment of my life."

Delilah pulled in close to me, her body shivering with excitement, in my arms as I wrapped her up in them.

My arms are enormous and when I hold her, they engulf her.

She looked up into my eyes, almost on the verge of tears, still quivering.

"Babe, I'm hornier than I've ever been right now. I need to cum." The hunger was evident in her voice.

"Well, you know babe, you've learned to take care of that yourself pretty well," a devious grin fell upon my lips. "You can do it." I cast a meaningful glance and nodded in the direction of the stage.

"Wha...," she pursed her lips, stopping her word. She shot me a shy looking pout, the cutest I'd ever seen on a topless woman in a dance club.

She pushed herself away from me a couple of feet, looked up, and smiled mischievously. "I'm gonna go visit the little girl's room, before the next round. I'll see you after.

She spun, titties still bared to the world, and disappeared into the sea of people.

•••

The next time I saw her, the spotlights were back on and the DJ was starting to ramp up again.

"Welcome back to round three, y'all!" The DJ began. "First things first, Tiffany has decided to withdraw from our competition this evening."

The crowd booed their disappointment.

"Wait a minute, have no fear my peeps! We invited our second round runner up, to take her place. Right now, in first place Amira, as Jasmine. Second place is Delilah, as Moana and in third; Tamique as Neytiri."

I looked at Delilah, who swayed with the beat. She had a distant, disconnected look in her eyes; but a genuinely happy smile on her lips. Her bare tits jiggled with her movements and I found the effect entrancing.

"The scoreboard is wiped for round three, a fresh start for everyone," the DJ grinned.

"This round will test the accessibility of each costume. As you can see, our contestants have all lost their tops, in the previous rounds. This round they will each have an entire song, one they've preselected, to get out of the rest of their costumes."

The Jasmine princess's hand flew up to cover her mouth.

In the third round, Delilah would go last.

Both of the other girls had already gone and it was time for my wife to take her turn.

The Avatar girl had gone first and was fantastic. She'd quickly come out of her blue thong and the crowd was excited to see that she'd applied the blue paint everywhere. The paint had smeared and run, but she looked hot and the scoreboard reflected that.

She posted in first place and had the loudest reaction of the night, so far.

Jasmine had been a bit of a letdown, she'd shucked the pants quickly, but it took her almost the entire song to lose the undies. Even after she had, she mostly stood in one place, afraid to move too much and expose too much.

I hoped Delilah didn't have the same hang-ups. I wasn't disappointed.

The guitar riff intro to Theory of a Deadman's 'Bad Girlfriend' hit the speakers and the spotlight cast down onto my topless wife on stage.

Delilah's eyes raised from the floor to the crowd and she smiled hugely, cupped her tits in her hands, and tugged her nipples for the crowd. They made enough noise to boost her into second on the board within her first five seconds.

Delilah was guaranteed to finish no lower than second. Now it'd be all up to her to pass the Avatar chick, on the scoreboard.

Her hips gyrated, she spun toward the front of the stage; ending up with her back to the audience, feet set wide apart. Then, looking over her shoulder with a sly grin, bent at the waist and grabbed her right ankle and her ass swayed.

The guys near the stage could see glimpses of my woman's shaved twat, as the grass skirt oscillated from her swaying.

She stood up straight again, rolling and bouncing her hips gently. Then she stepped back to the center of the stage, spaced her feet again, and looked back again.

To my surprise, she ripped the skirt away and threw it into the darkness, somewhere behind the stage.

My cock ached as I stared at my wife's gorgeous bare ass, proudly displayed on stage, in front of a couple of hundred screaming strangers. She was completely buck-ass naked and hot as fuck.

She turned to face the crowd again, raising her arms triumphantly, drawing louder cheers than before.

I looked to the scoreboard to see that she still hadn't gotten the crowd quite loud enough to take over the number spot. Close, but not quite.

Next, Delilah strutted to the front of the stage and her eyes found me in the crowd. She pointed at me and then curled her fingers, gesturing for me to come closer.

As I made my way through the crowd, toward the stage, I watched as she looked down into the crowd grinning.

She dropped to her knees, spreading them wide, once they hit the floor. Then she leaned back, placing her palms on the floor behind her. This position opened her legs and pointed her slit directly at the audience.

Again, the crowd cheered, but still not enough.

Delilah glanced at the leaderboard and grunted in frustration. She knew she'd have to go all out to win.

She rolled over, to her knees, pushed her shoulders down, near the stage, and pointed her pussy and ass at the crowd. Everyone could see that her glistening pussy was obviously soaking wet.

She held the pose for a moment, then without any warning, she snaked her hand between her legs and buried two fingers inside her juicy cunt.

I watched her whole body shake furiously, fingers pistoning in and out of her drooling hole. She was desperate to reach a climax.

Frustrated, she pulled her fingers from inside her, placed both hands on her ass cheeks and spread them, displaying a gaping open pussy and asshole to everyone.

Finally, that did it. When the crowd erupted again, their cheers pushed her into first place.

She rolled over, onto her back, pointing her legs straight into the air. She slowly spread those beautiful, long legs, then pulled them back and tucked them behind her shoulders.

Her fingers found their way back to her pussy again. Two fingers of her left hand were buried inside her, while her right-hand desperately frigged her clitoris.

The final note of the song rang through the club, but Delilah didn't stop.

My wife lay naked on the stage, in front of a crowded club, all attention focused on her. She had her legs pulled back behind her head, into a pretzel position. Her fingers plunged in and out of her soaked pussy while she rubbed her clit, frantically trying to cum.

The next song didn't start playing right away. Everyone was mesmerized, watching the filthy, sexy scene on stage.

Finally, having mercy on my poor woman, I decided to let her have her relief.

"Starfish!" I shouted to her.

Instantly, waves of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her. Her pussy squirted several streams of her cum into the crowd and she trembled, overcome by carnal gratification.

As the orgasm subsided, Delilah's body languished and went slack. Her arms and legs fell limply to the floor and I worried she may have passed out.

The DJ announced Delilah as the winner, yet she still lay there, still twinging from the cum she'd just had. Her breathing was still ragged and her most private openings still displayed openly, to the appreciative crowd.

The DJ laughed, "I guess we will have to give her a few minutes to compose herself." Then she began spinning another tune over the club's system.

I walked the rest of the way up to the stage, explaining to the bouncer that the wild slut on the stage was my wife. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to a darker corner of the club, where she'd have a chance to recuperate, some.

As I walked, holding her in my arms, she nuzzled her face into my neck.

"I love you, babe," I spoke softly. "That was fucking amazing, I'm so gonna fuck the shit outta you when we get home tonight!"

•••

Coming Soon- Delilah 2- Wrongdoing

12