Delilah Star

Story Info
A Different Kind Of Date.
756 words
3.89
918
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlTend
AlTend
122 Followers

Guy answered an ad: "Looking for an Adventurous, Open Minded Male." It had contact info.

They arranged to meet at a quiet bar.

The woman was a walking wet dream.

She was interviewing for a man willing to screw her on the condition that her impotent husband, whom she still dearly loved, got to watch.

He instantly agreed to the best chance he would ever have to be with a woman who was so clearly above his league.

He went to their home and met the husband - a nerdy looking man.

Drinks flowed and Delilah put on some bump-and-grind music and then turned the lights down low and began to do a sexy strip tease.

They moved to a king size bed and soon all were naked. Delilah alternately kissed her husband, and then Guy who was stiff as a rebar.

He was lying flat on his back in the middle of the bed in a 69 with Delilah and getting what he thought was one on the best blow jobs of his life. And reciprocating with the best swab job he could of the tastiest pussy he'd ever eaten in his life.

"You like that baby," she asked? Oh yeah he said and continued slurping on her. Incredibly the blowjob he was receiving in exchange seemed to get even better.

"I'm going to come soon," he warned her.

"No, I want you to come inside me," and she spun around and grabbed his head between her two hands and began to enthusiastically tongue action kiss him.

His alcohol fueled brain, which was getting overloaded with signals, finally registered that there was another hand feeding his throbbing, about to explode cock, into her dripping pussy.

'Wait - what?' He dimly thought, but Delilah was now feeding one of her engorged nipples at the tip of a mammoth mammary into his eager mouth. So he didn't worry about other things except the sensual jolts of pleasure running through his body at the moment. It's been a while since he's gotten lucky so he didn't last too long and exploded into her eagerly clasping kitty.

"Well there's the quick one out of the way," she said - softening his guilt. Now for the really good ones and she spun around again to the 69 position and set about cleaning him off with her mouth.

Guy's never eaten a cream pie before but it is beginning to leak right above his face. 'What the hell,' he thought this was a night of firsts so he dove in and started cleaning her up too. Soon he was lost in the best bj he'd ever received in his life and felt himself building to another orgasm. Then a finger began sliding around his pucker hole and when it slipped inside he exploded in the most powerful orgasm of his life - he thought he had died and gone to heaven. And Delilah slowly turned around and lay beside him giving him another of her fabulous mind blowing kisses.

For the first time Guy could see beyond her and realized he was looking into the beaming face of her husband who was peering over her ass at him and smiling to beat the band - he's also wielding a video camera. Then hubby smiled even more broadly and pointed to another camera he had set up on a tripod and is recording from the side.

"What the Fuck!" Guy spat out.

Then, "Oh well," He said, "I did agree to let Hubby watch me make love to his wife as part of the deal, so I could fuck you sexy goddess - what's a home movie going to matter."

"I'm sorry baby. I thought you'd figure it out - We sell homemade porn on the internet!"

"I hope you're not angry with us." Meanwhile a hand was stroking his rapidly re-inflating cock as she murmured soothing words interspersed with delicious kisses. She was on top of him again and the hand was sliding him into her still slippery and very hot vagina. He didn't even object when he realized that she was holding his head with both of her hands.

"We hope we haven't scared you off." He couldn't really think right then as he felt himself building to the next of many orgasms.

"We really like playing with you. You will come and play again?"

'What the hell,' he thought it was the most incredible mind blowing sex of his life.

He screamed, "Yes!" as his orgasm washed over him.

AlTend
AlTend
122 Followers